This movie is bad

This movie is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Gloria1980
x264.video/gloria-1980_d8cfcd73c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now you've done it. Here come the pedos.

Since OP is just being a faggot, lets actually discuss how it compares to its related movies, that is:
Gloria, the movie that came before it and gave Besson the whole idea (but it had reversed genres, it was straight shota) and Red Siren (a more over the top, kojima-ish, adaptation made by some Besson protegé).

b-b-but muh cunny!

Yeah it's not very good. Oldmate is good in it but the movie itself is mediocre.

What do you expect, the director married a 16 year old

No it’s good. Valerian and Lucy were bad.

Never saw them. Torrent?

Kojiimbos know nothing of cinema and should not post anytime
Plus Besson ripped the idea from Le Samourai, an absurdly superior movie compared to this flick
And Red Siren is a Dantec story, known to be decent books but have the luck to be raped in overly bad adaptations
Besson is a shit director, but he does have an eye for visuals.

It's mediocre.

It was lolikino

You jealous, roastie?

lolis are shit.

aka an adult

OP is pretty much 100% right.

t. OP

This movie is the litmus test for if someone is a pseudo-intellectual.

Intellectual for what

delete now

Really makes you think.

After seeing this movie being brought up numerous times I torrented it and thought it was kind of boring and the ending didn't have any real impact. Am I missing something? The women in it were particularly attractive though.

Its meme kino just for the aesthetics. Literally Letterboxd/Reddit favorite movie.

lmao fags

Not to mention the guy literally wears a fedora.

So, you never watched Gloria and is talking out of your ass? Its almost scene by scene Leon.

archive.org/details/Gloria1980

If the kid weren't such a bad actor, the movie would be quite great. Its a curious case in which the original movie was cucked and had a bad cast, and then the remake uncucked it and made a great cast.

Second link is being filtered, remove the 's' from https to open it.

I was trying to shit on your post because you implied Kojima has any relevance in any kind of film argument
And indeed Besson might have ripped off Gloria completely, he promoted it as a sequel to the moody gangster scene in the French 60's, particularly the mentioned Melville film, something he miserably failed at
Maybe he did that to promote the movie in France, in which case he failed at that too

I didn't made the comparison to Kojoma as a compliment. Its a mess of a movie.

It's a piece of shit, but come on, if you said that to insult it then you went over the line, it's shit but you can kinda watch it and see the half-assed intention of the retard Besson.
Comparing it to Kojima's work is throwing it straight into the graveyard. I haven't seen Gloria, or any Cassavetes movie, so i have to thank you kindly for bringing it to my attention, it's already too many times i keep hearing his name to ignore it.
Being a carbon copy doesn't surprise me, the man is a well known hack and 5th Element is proof of that.

I'm talking about The Red Siren (La sirène rouge).

Not my sharpest day, i though you said that about The Pedophile
It's trash i agree, and i don't want to believe the original book or Dantec is like that, Babylon Babies was pretty cool, along with the side stories. Shame the bastard died before translating most of his novels.
The Vin Diesel movie was also a burning trashcan, even with a respectable cast.

I like Leon, pretty comfy action movie with some great actors.

I want to see a proper cut of that movie, it was apparently completely fucking butchered in editing.

I don't know how old you guys are, but back in the VHS days, if there was spare tape at the end of the cassette, the dupe house would splice in something, like a blooper or whatever. Fight Club even had some behind the scenes stuff that got mixed up with the regular film.

Any ways, in the European release, someone spliced in some extra behind the scenes stuff from Leon. It shows Portman in a room with really yellow lights naked from the waist up, kneeling and sitting on her ankles. Reno, Oldman, Aiello, Besson, Badalucco, and a bunch of other people all jerk off into her mouth, some times it's too much and she spits it into a bowl. Then she drinks all the cum and stands up, her tummy is clearly inflated from all the jizz. Then one the guys hold her upside down while another holds her head down on his cock until she throws up, and the jizz spills all over her face. She just kind of sits there for a while, and you hear people talking in the background. I used to wank to it all the time, then when I moved country I lost it somewhere, and was never able to find that version again.

I feel Kassovitz said he got edited out to save face as the jew he is, i rather have a retry but one would need a lot of money for the sets, and only a blockbuster project (exec meddling) would give a budget like that
No hope for sci-fi novels