8 illegals dead in the back of a Semi trailer filled with them

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/23/bodies-found-in-trailer-in-san-antonio.html
24 more hours and they all would have died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1-oVGWlVkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao
a shame there were so many who survived tbh

Based Sun god.

Baked tacos

ABSOLUTELY BAKED

imagine the smell of those stewed beaners

Cops should have closed the door and came back next week. Would have saved the taxpayers money from having to pay for their medical treatment.

Just imagine the puddles of greases and oil that they cooked in, yum.

fucking news, were they Chinese, were they Mexican, were they Somalis, what fucking type of immigrants were they. Enquiring minds want to know.

So 28 of them are already receiving free healthcare and they've only just stepped foot on our soil.

Guaranteed beaners. Though many use Texas as a gateway

Smells like CommonFilth sitting in bath tub and crying in his manboobs.

Some of them get it before they even get here thanks to illegal money transfers.

They gotta go back.

Honestly all of the tax payers money that is used to treat illegal aliens should be paid back by Mexico.

Same goes for any money found to be going to illegal aliens in the form of welfare/social service.

Does that mean they weren't even locked in the trailer? They were just stupid enough to sit in there and die of heat stroke?

So, after they get free medical treatment, will they get sent back?

A couple bags of IV fluid shouldn't cost thousands but of course it does.

Yes.

WEW

this is so depressing. these people will literally kill themselves trying to get in the US illegally and liberals defend this. what a sick degenerate world. I really am tired of it. everything disgusts me so much, I can hardly bare it any longer.you give anyone an inch and they take a mile.
tolerate illegals a little and they start trucking them in by the trailer load and are dying in parking lots on the way.
the same with fags, niggers, abortion, "equality", everything. it all starts as soon as white men relax a bit and think things are ok. its so sad it has to be like this. so sad we have to be so vigilant all the time just to have a decent life.

You sound too whiny to not be new.
Are you new or just gay?

If you want to stop these truckers then you just start beheading them. If they're caught with a bunch of wetbacks you behead them at a truck stop.

And the funniest part is we'll just send them right back.

Solar cookers are very progressive. Zero emissions!

Holy fuck

It's the culture of fear! There was probably two dozen Trump supporters stationed outside the trailer holding pitchforks and torches!

no im not new. im just tired of everything. Im disheartened. I reported my old job for employing illegals and having multiple social security numbers for them and I got harassed by a ton of actual white people for doing so and it depressed the shit out of me

gerfag here. On the (governmental) radio they called them "refugees".

I call it the culture of winning. If Hillary was president, they would have all flocked out of that truck the second it crossed the border. Except the truck would be a bus and the smuggler would be a bus driver.

yeah thats the buzzword now. remember not too long ago when they still said "illegal alien" on TV and radio? The last time I heard that was 2003 or 2004.

Tell them to fuck off then. Mindless normalfags, they'll turn with the tide.

Course they did. I live near that shit hole and can guarantee that every single one of those fucking spics would have committed a crime other than being illegal Also there's a good chance the PD will just release the spics instead of holding them for ICE. TX Police chiefs in every major city are pozzed to shit. The regular cops hate them but that's beside the point. They use the excuse that if they were to work with ICE they'd be that much closer to becoming "State Police" as in a national/federal police force but it's just bureaucratic bullshit to keep from deporting spics to keep the spics happy enough to keep their jobs.

Oy vey anne, keep hiding in the attic or the ebil nahtzees will send us away for not paying our taxes!

my literal first thought. then i thought about how much it will cost taxpayers to treat 20 people on the verge of death. then i thought, just lock that shit up and ship it back to Mexico.

And the bus driver would be working for the government.

As if you needed any more proof that their problems are fueled by self loathing and jealousy.

the problem is it didnt get rid of their pets. this is Texas, its common for these cucks to employ illegals. The owner called me up to threaten me for all the shit I told everyone and reporting them. its not the first time the company has been under investigation and nothing happens. I also posted pics of health code violations on jewbook and got hell for that. not ONE person supported me, but instead call me a racist, moron, rapist, womanizer, blah blah blah. it makes me wonder what im even fighting for if nobody around me wants it.

oi harden the fuck up cunt

So just gay then.

In the Truck manual it says you will lose your license forever if you are caught trafficking humans, I wonder if that's even right considering how many pieces of shit think its ok to bring dirty shitskins into the US.

No shitskins never pay their debts I would collect what the US tax payer is owed in land minus the dirty shit skins that live there.
Take baja California and straighten out the mexican border with Texas.
The Great state of Texico will happen!

The future m8. Not for the people around you, for the ones who come after. Just report them to ICE. ICE will take care of it. Wait awhile maybe a couple months, lay low, then contact ICE. Don't tell anyone, don't say anything, and if anyone accuses you tell them it wasn't you, you gave up since nothing happened last time. You have plausible deniability from this at least.

It's not even August yet. The black sun can hardly contain the collective will to purge.

Put the other 30 back in until they are done.String up the bodies along our border wall/fence.

what the hell are YOU doing to improve your own community?

what would a jew do?
If an illegal killed or robbed a jew the jew would sue the employer ICE and whomever for willing letting a known criminal illegal roam around at will committing crimes because they enabled the crime to happen in the first place by not detaining or deporting the criminal in the first place.
More law suits need to happen against mayors, governors, judges,other public officials (the leftist officals brag about their stance on illegals) business and whomever protects illegals.

checked

Its infuriating that the survivors are getting medical treatment instead of lined up and shot in the head.

thanks buddy. yeah I will. it all started when I was given access to the company share drive. i looked at the program that manages payroll and noticed the beaners had multiple entries with the same name or no name. I tried to correct the "mistake" and was told not to do anything.

it blows me away how common this is in Texas. i dont know about where yall live but its BAD here.

They like American jobs should be deported to India… let them figure out a way back to whatever hole they came from.

Texas fucking sucks, stop believing the Hollywood propaganda about it being the most based state in the country. Move north and you'll find plenty of better states. Alaska has more freedom and is bigger. They're weird politically but big enough that you don't have to associate with the weirdos, and there are exceptionally few niggers and spics. Various states throughout the midwest are further right than Texas, and have more freedoms too. In terms of left/right politics, Idaho makes Texas seem like San Francisco. There are lots of options though.

they have immunity for most governmental acts

8 you say? A good start I say!!!!
BAKED BEANS ANYONE?
Kek

it already is basically. all the commiefornia implants, beaners, and republicucks fagged the cities up really hard. Dallas where Ive lived for years is a nightmare. Ive had mexicans throw shit at my car for having a Trump bumper sticker more than once. i ended up calling the cops on one of them, the cop just berated him and threatened jail time. the mexican tried to shake my hand like hes saying sorry but I said I dont want to touch you because youre a piece of shit. anyway, yeah it sucks. If I could have a good job in the upper midwest Id do it. I hear Montana is great.

They are fucking invaders and anyone who hires them should also be shot for treason.

Just rode past a construction site the other day and seen fucking mestizo beaners driving heavy equipment about 7 or 8 rigs going all shitskins.Each one of those jobs could provide for a white family.I reported the site to ICE not sure if it will do any good and all this stuff about Trump removing the beans so far is just gas because I can't tell a fucking difference as far as the blue collar workforce is all still over run by those roaches.

Alaska has a shrinking White population and has a surprising number of niggers and spics ( not as much as in Texas but more than other less cold/northern states) also a major Indian population ( eskimos)

Why am I not surprised that Government officials can not be held responsible for the garbage laws they enact or the valid laws they chose to ignore which leases to displacement crime and death.

Anyone who allows them in or helps them should be shot.
Open borders for israel only! They need more diversity.

but thats just the jobs Americans dont want to do! :^)

Alaska does have the natives, that's true. But Alaska is so fucking massive it hardly even matters. Alaska makes Texas seem like Manhattan.

An invasion of a country is an act of war. Pretty amazing we just treat these fucks and let them take jobs that a high schooler could have to build their own character instead of juat executing them om the spot. A man can dream.

Opposite side of the city where these fucks were found

Sad but true. I dream of a day when the cities could be purged. But I don't know if that'll ever happen. Austin is a nightmare of soyfed faggots and obnoxious spics, DFW is nigger central, Houston is just the unwashed asshole of Texas and half of San Antonio is little Mexico because the city cut a deal with the cartels in the 80's.

I lived in Alaska for 5 years and its pretty awesome tbh.There are some niggers and chinks and samoans but relatively few per capita and thats just in anchorage you go out to the kinik arm and down in the valley across the inlet their are no niggers.Only thing bad about Alaska is fucking mosquito's lol

video youtu.be/C1-oVGWlVkM

You can't do much with a impotent democracy you need authoritarian rule by a patriots of good character with an iron will to change the situation.
Trump at best is only mitigating the problem and buying white people a few years time before the hammer falls.

I was under the impression most of the land is owned by Uncle Sam because "conservation" and of that some of it is given to filthy Indians to fuck up.

It is an act of war, we would be 100% justified in declaring war against Mexico & invading them military seize a bunch of land for reparations and install a new government/regime that is more inline with US interests.
Instead we do that for israel's behave in the middle east.

Whats a good area to move to in Alaska?
I love cold weather, the colder the better.

you can get huge tracts of land for nothing with agricultural loans that don't need to be paid back if you fulfill the contract withing 5 years and can be as easy as planting some fucking trees.I know a alot of guys that have compounds a little further out that are off grid yet live like kings.You will need some capitol to build your fortress ofc.

Well it depends on your situation really Anchorage really don't get that cold because the chugach mountain range deflects most of the northern air stream into canada.The matanuska valley is good because its still close enough to anchorage to get supplies but far enough out you don't get the shitskins.

You could go farther north around fairbanks preferably a bit out of the way and it gets super cold like 70 below type ahaha expose your fingers to that for a min or two and they will need to be cut off from frost bite.

Not that user, but what's the cost of living in Anchorage? Me and two buddies want to get out of Jew York, and figure it'll be cheaper to split the cost of rent and living three way, then buy some land and build a house instead of signing the contractual jew on a mortgage.

Kek the "German" ministry of propaganda is hard at work.

HOT TOMALES!!

Goods are more expensive in Alaska, due to the nature of shipping cargo up there.

Actually it's tamales, not tomales.

I figured that. But would the three of us be able to pay rent and survive on minimum wage jobs while still saving some to put us through trade school, or should we consider other states?

That's fine
Hitler would hate me for this but at this point I just want to hunker down somewhere in solitude away from this retarded & degenerate society.
I want to live a clean & simple life without the ugliness/poz that spews out of the media and cites/ heavily populated autistic zones.

I hear its like an island ie everything has to be shipped in…..speaking of which there is a lot of stuff that doesn't ship to Alaska and or requires more money to ship to Alaska.

I spent some time in western Montana, can confirm it's a beautiful white utopia

Texas-Style Baked Beaners!

well you have to understand there is no state tax but on the flip side a lot of stuff has to be shipped in.Actually its cheaper than jew york city easily I am not sure about the whole state of NY but I am an enthusiast of Alaska after living there and 3 ppl sharing expenses I would go for it you will have a blast and never want to leave.Long winters that are actually one of the best parts about it for me anyway I like cool temps however the summers are absolute paradise 75 to 80 nunna the 95 to 100 with 120% humidity.Fishing, hunting, site seeing, hiking, biking all some of the best hell the entire city of anchorage is just a network of parks all connected with biking trails basically one giant park.

White mans paradise.

come to the PNW

It is. There aren't any freight trains that go to Alaska.

I'm in Long Island, which is like NYC lite in terms of cost of living. Still probably one of the most expensive areas in the country, so Anchorage might actually be cheaper for us. How is the demand for entry level jobs? Me and my buddies are all 20yo's with no real experience or certifications, just working dishwashing and fast food.

Since it was a Walmart parking lot, you could almost say San Antonio police opened up a can of Great Value baked beans.

yea a lot has to be shipped in but once you get into there is so much wildlife your food cost can be as little as the price of bullets,traps,and fishing nets.Its funny they say only tourist use fishing poles.Also the wages up there are higher so it offsets the increase price from shipping cost.

Will also mention a gib called the APFD (alaska permanent fund dividend) which is every Alaskan resident gets a check based of the oil revenue of the state anywhere from 900 to 1500$ depending on the price of oil which is kinda down right now yet still hits in october and have to be able to prove you have lived their for a year.When I lived their I got 4 of them ranging from 1200 to 1000 for 4 years after the initial year.The funny part is I didn't even need it.

Keep at them and drill them into the ground. If you are fired you have a paper-trail and more than casual connection for a wrongful termination suit.

I was hoping you died in that van truck, Carlos.

REFRIED BEANERS

ok in a situation like that what you want to do is get into the unions for whatever pipe fitting/mitigation electrician etc they have apprentice programs up there that will pay for paid training so you have to check before going up when the specific program starts usually they do most of that shit during May which is called (break up) when the snow starts melting but you have to be on time or everyone is sent out and you will have to wait until the next year.

There is also the labor union will send you to work also but you have to pay like 400$ to 500$ dues and won't start on the A list at first and get less jobs on the B list but you will make that back in the first week even on the B list.Shit around town and road work is a big thing all the roads up there have to be redone every year because the ice cracks it up.

A lot of opportunity there but I suggest a union paid training trade to then go on to make some davis bacon wages.

Think of it as a permanent working vacation because when you ain't working vacation is as easy as stepping out of your front door.

My father was a contractor, and I did more kitchens and bathrooms with him than I can count, and I plain don't like the work. I know enough to not have to pay anybody to do things for my house, but that's the last career path I want to go down. I was planning on getting another dishwashing gig when I move to keep money in my pocket, then get a guard card and get a security gig. Road work doesn't sound terrible either. But I'm aiming for security. Just hoping I can find a shit job in the meantime while I get the training for it.

I believe this would fall under the Whistleblower's Act, which means you can report illegal activity or things against regs without fear of being fired.

Yea those kind of jobs are up there one of my neighbors was a security guard.With three ppl with shit jobs you could live in one of the trailer parks on muldoon, mountain view,or boniface rds easy in anchorage just to start however we are talking about Alaska set your sites way higher.I wouldn't go there to just make 20 bucks an hour when you could get a trade and make davis bacon and be set.I know welders that do pipe mitigation make 120$ an hour and work for 5 mins get back in the truck warm up for 30min and repeat on the pipeline fixing fractures caused by the cold.

Forgot to mention you could also slimeline (fish processing)which is really shit work long hours but they would pay for you to fly up there and room and board while you stacked up cash with no expenses then you and you mates could rent a double wide when the season was over and have enough cash to hold you over until you found a townie gigs until the union windows opened up.

I'm seeing 2 bed 2 bath apartments for like a thousand a month in south Anchorage on Craigslist. That's like $1500/mo ez where I live right now. Fuck. Me and my buddies will probably save up ten grand or so before we move up here, then rent an apartment and find shit jobs while we have a few months of float money.

Trust me apt are expensive you are better off renting a trailer for half that shit.That way with three ppl splitting less that 700$ you will get ahead and on off time during summer if not work training have some fun. and see the beauty and privilege of being in Alaska.

I want these vegans out of my country now
REEEEEEEE

I got a few things to sew up down here in the lower 48 and I am heading right back up there ASAP after living there I come to the realization that there is literally nowhere on earth I would rather live and I been around the block so to speak.

Should have sent the truck and everyone inside back to Mexico they shouldn't be our problem it's Mexico's.

"What's the shipping manifest say?"
"38 dead Mexicans"
"Who the fuck would want that?"
"Anyone who's met 38 live Mexicans."

they made up a bullshit reason to fire me to cover their asses. i called texas workforce commision and i heard that from them. im not super butthurt because i got a higher paying job now. they are fucking losers, trust me

and nothing of value was lost

gee, burgers, learn from the best
t. yuropoor

If this is a publicly traded company, I'd looked into reporting them for SOX violations.

istherenoescape

Must have smelt like chrischan's vagina in there.

But wait, there's more… The count has now risen to 10.

THEY SHOULDA JUST STAYED IN MEHICO!

not really the mosquito is the Alaskan state bird LOL, Anchorage not to bad unless you go inna woods best to keep moving or have (bug dope) Alaska slang for OFF or something with deet in it if your gonna be inna woods or if out fishing on the yukon you will need a suit like a beekeeper to keep them off of your ass.They can kill moose and caribou from blood loss one drop at a time so many of them.After first frost tho sometimes late September if your lucky or after october and termination dust comes down them be dead till next summer.

Jej

Terrible that they get free medical treatment.

This story brought to you by your friendly reminder not to leave your animals inside the vehicle when you leave for a store.

Alright Holla Forums, I had a thought?

How hard would it be to create a semi-legitimate landscaping business and use it report beaners to ICE?

Do you have a truck and equipment? If so, pretty easy…

Medical treatment from heatstroke that killed many of them could include gibs and care here for brain damage. Just saying.

I'm saying could, not should.

Care to shoot me in the right direction about actually being able to do that?

PRAISE IT

For some reason it feels like this is getting so much attention for (((reasons)))..

(checked)
REMOVE TACO

overcooked Tacos and Beans are simply soggy

Fuck that, we should simply take the land for ourselves, just like the first time when we got California from them.

This is what the moral liberals support. And many more deaths and rapes on route to USA. Same with the European ones that ackbar more loudly at their destinations.

Probably scared shitless of the cops and didn't want to make a sound to check with the people(who they probably didn't even care about).
Seeking for help would also 100% mean that they would be reported and all that money they paid would get wasted.

Sad, but happens all the time with illegals. The smugglers don't care about them since they've got their money.
Stay home, use the fucking money to start a business and improve your community so others don't leave.

>You see? This is exactly what I am talking about. 38 people trapped in this van and not one of these "dreamers" could dream up a way to get out. Just look at them folks; LOW ENERGY. Mexico is not sending us their best or their brightest. I hate to say it, but they have to go back. You]re fired. And roasted

So if you parked empty trucks around the border during Summer all the illegals would remove themselves?

funniest thing is that the truck belonged before to poultry producer who rolled out just week before this commercial

8 illegals bake and funny part is they are still going back

kek'd n checked

Feckin lel

I don't feel bad for people who go so far out of their way to do it so completely wrong; same category as visiting the coat hanger abortionist or buying gently used medication on backpage.

Why the fuck should he tell you? You sound like a virtue signalling faggot with his deeds and going muh cummunity, you total faggot.

Why would you bother when you can buy a truck, offer to smuggle them in, and then drive around Mexico for 8 hours before dumping the baked bodies in the dirt and heading back to the border in time for dinner?

420 blackbird pie.

b-but they were already smuggled into america? why would they stay in the truck and get baked like tortillas? how stupid are beaners, anyway?

refried beaners

Because INS has every road south of San Antonio monitored, and second check point about 50 miles INSIDE Texas. How the semi gets past that I do not know, we Gringos had to leave our car they rapidly opened and probed what they could. And everbody in non-semi did likewise, Semi where directed to another area opened and entered.

Because INS has every road south of San Antonio monitored, and second check point about 50 miles INSIDE Texas. How the semi gets past that I do not know, we Gringos had to leave our car they rapidly opened and probed what they could. And everbody in non-semi did likewise, Semi where directed to another area opened and entered.
with the needed stops and at hwy speed its 5 hour from north of the border towns, which are just under a hour travel time thick.

See this is all trump's fault. Because he kicked Initiative Vanilla ICE, all the illegals became afraid to show their faces and subsequently die of easily avoidable causes. He's committing literal war crimes against humanity and human rights.

#DumpDrumpfToday

I predict this to be a thing soon

I tend to blame the run of 100 degree temps, and a panicked Semi driver (who had his CDL janked prior ). News just stated it was at checkpoint 2 hours prior so can't be via the Valley has I expected, but Del Rio to SATX checkpoint. They did this human trafficking MORE during Obama so Trump is saving lives. I do not know why media is reporting it nation wide. It was/is sadly common.

This.