B-buh muh MGTOW muh genocide MAN UP muh muh buh

I. do. not. give. a. single. shit. I. will. be. masturbating. to. My. Little. Pony. on. my. death. bed. Do. you. understand?

I've heard some nice things about auto-erotic asphyxiation.

We don't need useless losers that need to escape iinto fantasy to sustain their mental well-being.

You would never have been useful to begin with.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR PONIES Holla Forums
WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH THEM
DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Oh piss off loser cunt

fuck off jews, ponies belong to Holla Forums. now and forever.

Remember to report slide threads!

Are you not getting of ze memo? My Little Pony is NatSoc as fuck, mein kammarade!

this.

Kek! When you step back and think about the fact that you are jerking off to a 5 minute drawing of a horse with anime eyes drawn by a 50 year old overweight dude in glasses….does that make you feel stupid? Honestly, its retarded. Nobody cares really if you want to do this pointless fucking activity, but why would YOU or anyone else want to bring it up? Sexualizing a kids show is fucked up and creepy, sexualizing a kids show with animal characters is a whole other level, being proud of it is insane (inb4 this is an obvious shill thread)

I'm positive you'll have get that pony themed funeral you've always dreamed of, OP.

Nige blog post/thread fag

Nice*

we can read id's here op, go home.

its a bait thread. don't feed.

Are you a roastie who is toastie that one man can make another man cum with nothing but his pencil, a paper, and pure imagination?

Bronies will be the first to go during the Day Of The Ropeβ„’

Can't get any more kosher than that moshie

My friend, that implies they have something to sustain.

Two can play at that game, friendo!
I assure you, most bronies are quite respectful and well-behaved!!

But Hitler didn't take the guns, he lower the age that allowed you to own guns from 21 to 18.

makes sense it's a diaper fag (and likely a pedo)

Hasbro is jewish as fuck, by you logic that would make all properties they own jewish (like transformers and g.i joe)

don't you own lain-chan?

(I still need to watch it by the way) is it on blu-ray yet?

𝙾𝙽𝙴𝙴-πš‚π™°π™½ πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ 𝙾𝙡 π™²π™Ύπ™½πš…π™΄πšπ™Άπ™΄π™½π™²π™΄ π™·π™°πš‚ π™°πšπšπ™Έπš…π™΄π™³ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 2𝙳 πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ πš†π™Έπ™»π™» 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 1 πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· πšƒπ™·π™΄ 3𝙳. πšƒπ™·π™΄ 2𝙳 π™΅π™°π™Έπšƒπ™·π™΅πš„π™» πš†π™Έπ™»π™» 𝙱𝙴 πšπ™΄πš†π™°πšπ™³π™΄π™³ 𝙸𝙽 πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Έπšπ™΄π™³. πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Ίπ™½π™Ύπš† π™Έπšƒ πšƒπ™Ύπ™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 3𝙳 π™Έπš‚ π™Ύπ™½π™»πšˆ 𝙰 π™³πšπ™΄π™°π™Ό

I hardly bother pointing out something is slide any more, I just automatically sage the thread if it's shit and carry on with a discussion or respond briefly. Saying it's a slide thread just provokes 'LOL U A KIKE?'.

Lead by example. But, nice pics.

Need I go on.

The only "good things" about this world are the fantasies.
You knew it from the first moment your innocence was destroyed.
You perversely attempt to recreate that innocence in your own children and destroy it again, and yet you condemn those who attempt to recreate it in themselves and let it endure.

it's over, let it rest in peace.

peace out lain bro.

this is the best Holla Forums can do?

It does. Now please grow the fuck up before we have to string you up.

stop bumping the thread please

I saged, you didn't, you fucking retard.

Stop trolling. Since you apparently don't know how to sage, I'll show you.

Well since Lain-sama is being so determined, I will post some Lain trivia.
The creators of Lain predicted that the fans of the series would generate different theories about its ambiguities, and were especially interested in how Eastern fans and Western fans would develop different ideas about the show.
Unfortunately, they were disappointed, as all fans worldwide came to pretty much the same conclusions about the show.

PURGE!!!

stop bumping the thread please

WASH THE UNCLEAN!!!

no

AAAAAAAA

What is all thsi anime shitt

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/

TWO YEARS BUFFALO QUEERS

You dumb nigger.

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD!!!!!!!!
FOR FUCKS SAKE

Sure thing kike.

coming from someone who rarely leaves his basement. Get some more life experiance kid and sort out your autism and maybe then you'll be in a favorable situation.

It is precisely life experience that leads to these conclusions.

If you ever laid your hands on a real pussy, you'd never go back, OP. Try getting your dick wet at least lol

If everyone lived in lala land the world would be even shitter. The more people that positively contribute to making the world a better place in turn make reality a bit closer to heaven.

You live on this world, accept the facts and rules of this existence or kill yourself. We don't need useless baggage.

The jews want you to live in nihilism so that you don't opose their rule that continues to desecrate everything we consider good and holy.

Cherry picking

Get a quality relationship with a significance other is a more rewarding experience.

And what would that world wide consensus be?

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself, tbh.
Stop fighting it. The simple life is best and you know it.

Keep dreaming. You'll die vertically, fag.

Your nose is showing

I'll never give up moshie until you head is on a fucking spike

Eat shit.

OP, stop talking to yourself by keeping the thread on page 1 and kill yourself. Creating another cancerous thread of yours is embarrassment to the humanity itself.
Including your belief of your actions and act here of being "funny", is downright retarded which gives another meaning for the very definition of sad. Even writing this reply to such sewage thread, which reflects your personality, disgusts me to the core.

STOP
BUMPING
THE
THREAD

Bathetic, waiting for someone else to give your insignificant existence a purpose to float on this board by desperately asking people to reply to you. When that doesn't work, you just keep talking to yourself. Here's my pity towards your sad life

You know what… you're right… I guess the truth is… the truth is I just really wanted to fit in here and be cool like you guys…

THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO POST LOTS AND LOTS OF BASED PEPES IN THIS THREAD TO MAKE UP IT UP TO YOU!
MAGA!

Do you think we care?

Well, you replied. . .

>>>/mlp/
Not on fucking Holla Forums you numbskulls

Why is this thread on page 1 with 231 replies and STILL isn't bumplocked?