E.Y.E Divine Advice

I've shitposting on this board since the Exodus. I saw the memes but never played it until MOnday. So far, I'm loving so could anyone spare some tips for this

git gud

more specifics you double Jian

Heavy armor + minigun + bear killer is the retard easy way to play. I hope you know how to use a medkit and just how to play in general.

You can get a lot of fun out of just experimenting with different stuff though. It wouldn't really be right to tell you what stuff is good, you should find some good combinations by yourself first.

I usually spawn 3 clones and just run through the Fed wave

btw what's the bear killer?

It's a retard strong magnum that kills the toughest shit in under 3 shots usually

garbage game on par with evangelion

nice

Use Hammer against everything.

This is how I did it after multiple failed attempts to get into the game. Once I became a brick shithouse with minigun, it got a lot more interesting.

that's a pretty fucking retarded suggestion for someone just starting the game considering the extremely rare drops (and high stats) you need for it.

I'm at the second mission with all the demons(?) coming from every direction. I chose the medkit and the sub-machine guns with every round of ammo possible. Is that good?

I played until until you get to a city square or something and niggers wont ever stop spawing and dropping money. What really put me off tough was how shitty the gunplay was.

I hate the goddamn snipers

yeah here are some A+ super-secret pro gamer tips:

1. gain brouzoufs
2. make sure your legs are OK
3. don't try to understand

Can I trust the Jian?

Do you really need tips for this?
That isn't a reason for people to help you on something simple as this game. Once you get the controls it's not hard.

I'm asking for tips i.e how to make it easier. Yes I know trial and error and all the jazz. I've done that. I just want some helpful tips

Play on invasion.
Maximum funs will be had.

I dunno, do you typically trust inscrutable Chinamen?

Thanks I'll give it a try

Well they usually sell good chicken wings

Spoiler: this one tells you the endings and what you unlock for completing it.

my negroid

I've wanted to make a melee build for so long, I have done the repeated mission exploit to get a character with Legs level 5 yet, the dual katanas are poor at inflicting damage and the katana that explodes faggots blocks to much of the screen when using.

any 1 remember when we had these threads all the time and there was this autistic cunt that made it to like (100)
just spamming how much he hates the game
any1 got screen caps?

Also play on the highest difficulty

Don't worry user, he will get here eventually.

Light and medium armour are basically worthless. Especially light armour.

On Ghost difficulty you start to appreciate speed since heavy armor stops working as a crutch

They work for stealth, and with upgraded enough dermal sheath.

Holla Forums co-op server when?

Shut the fuck up Rimanah

Medium armour is worthless. Light armor is the best fucking armor in the game. Upgrade your cyberlegs you fucking Jian. That's literally the main goal of the game, to upgrade your cyberlegs as much as possible.

For all the shit the rotten mound gets, I really love it. Not because of common ammo (it does help) , not because of the scope (really, really helps) , I love it because it sounds so fucking awesome. It sounds like Jian's screams except far more manly.

The only weapon that is shit is the Betty Boom, the sights are pretty damn neat but that is really the only thing it has over any other weapon

Speaking of Hammer, does anyone have a good guide for making custom levels?

Ever seen Blade Runner?

you guys didn't visited the library, right?

Except the Bear Killer actually looks good.

what a nerd lmao

bump

everybody in this shit game is a fucking sniper except you

Enjoy walking into a mindfield then.

Get the fuck out.

no u

OK I have to ask, what the fuck is up with all the weird pseudo-mythological backstory bullshit with like wolf spirits and betrayers and priestesses and shit? None of it seems to have anything to do with the rest of the game and none of it makes any sense!

if you think the gunplay in EYE is bad, you are clearly using the wrong guns. What guns did you try?

Are you making waves again? God damnit user, I told you to stop making waves

Anyone know the meanings to most of the names that some NPCs have? Shit like the Mentor is pretty obvious but what about ones with ancient sounding names? I remember it being something to do with mythology or religion but can't remember exactly what it was

…and? Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

It might make sense in time, but probably not

I love this game.

Then shut your cunts about the game being confusing. Damn, niggers. Not like you have to read it all in one go. Is that what you do in real life, you fucking dolts?

To be fair the library also has a lot of shit that doesn't really help the situation, for example the part about the werewolf.

It does, you nigger. Read the library and you will understand.

The fatal wounds mechanic is bullshit.
Just wanted to say that