This should get a higher RT rating than the movie itself, tbqh

This should get a higher RT rating than the movie itself, tbqh

Stop pretending you didn't love it, Holla Forums.

Why the FUCK are posting Sargoy of Mossad on this site?

I'm wating for the youtube scientists and academics' approval.

Hardon for Assad is so low-effort that he didn't even bother to find a font that doesn't badly overlap.

lol

Do you want me to dislike this video?

I just get off on tsundere contrarianism.

This. Sargon is /ourguy/. This is a rational skeptic for atheists who accept all the facts and not some dumb stones found in the desert years ago.

t. asshurt christfag

ummmmmm sorry??

This is a skeptic board. No creationists allowed. Only based skepticism and based Trump.

Enough with the e-celeb bullshit.

t. berniefag

The video is anti TLJ you stupid cuck.

He hates Sanders as much as Korbin, he only pointed out Sanders was preferable to Hilary.

If you don't like Sargon, that means you are a SJW (of either right or left wing).

Korbin hates Sanders? they're like carbon copies in terms of politics

This, he just assesses his choices rationally. Not chained to a party like a dumb sheep.

Shut up SJW. Grown-ups are talking.

I still like you, user. We can even hang out during lunch. I'm not BIGOTED like the SJWs.

Shut the fuck up kid, when you are old enough to understand Sargon come back okay sweetie?

If people just listened to the right skeptics, the western culture would solve all the world's problems. Imagine a society in which Sargon's videos are part of the school class.

Even Holla Forums isnt this pathetic

I know a guy who regularly watches Sargon and his cronies, and that's literally what he's like

right? i only get my opinions from #BASED jim

Jim doesn't count because he is literally /ourguy/. He is not speaking down to us, he is one of us.

Why do soyboys have such a huge chip on their shoulder about the snowflake thing? Its been a long while since it has fallen out of fashion, but they still bring it up at every "massive pwn rebutal".

Wonder what he'll have to say about the new emperor being a woman.

t. jim
nice try, 'user' - e;r is /ourguy/