Did I forget any essential fantasy films here?

Did I forget any essential fantasy films here?

Note: I intentionally omitted the following:

-Animated films and anime (not because I don't like them, but because if I went down that road it'd be like 500 items)
-Legend
-Dungeons & Dragons films (though I did like the second one, and the book of vile badness)-
-Eragon
-Excalibur, Ladyhawke, Dragonslayer, Deathstalker… because I haven't seen them
-Harry Potter films, because they're garbage. Ditto with fagtastic beasts
-Other Disney films
-PotC films (debated adding them as they're fantasy, but the quality of the series is debatable)
-The Hobbit films (as they cheapen the LotR ones)

I've seen enough debates on the topic that I decided it classifies more as fantasy than sci-fi. Nothing says fantasy can't take place in space, and aside from the space ships every other elements of the stories is fantasy. The Force and lightsaber duels are pure fantasy.

Hawk the Slayer is rubbish.

Pretty good, pretty good.

It used some science sounding buzzwords, but that's about it.

Only the first LOTR was good.

Dude, you have to see Dragonslayer

Why was Legend omitted?

Wrong sir! Wrong!

I concur!

Here are some more I recommend!

Sinbad and Dragonslayer at the very least are musts. I also don't see Jason and the Argonauts.

Sorry. I'd recommend any of the Greek myth movies.

Yea you forgot a lot of films and your list is shit

You aren't even rating films you are just rating your fee fees.

Those are all on the list.
Horror, not really fantasy. May as well expect me to put Queen of the Damned on the list.
Comedy, very light on the fantastical elements
Drama, artsy-fartsy. In one case it's a terrible biblical adaptation, in the other it's debatable any of the story is actually occurring outside of the real plot of a guy coming to grips with his wife dying. This is why for instance I wouldn't list The Fall since the fantastical narrative isn't actually occurring within the film and changes every few minutes.

You're definitely the Emma poster. Either way, no Disney live action stuff. They're all product and stuffed with political messaging.

I had problems with the film's structure. The writing annoyed me, the voice Tom Cruise used in the film was really irritating to me, why's he whispering like he's mentally challenged the entire film? Visually it's fantastic, but like other films by that Ridley Scott it's all style and no substance.

Terrible writing, terrible narrative about race, urban fantasy is shit.

This is a good list

OP your list is much much much worse fantasy shit.

There's no point even discussing films with Holla Forums, god damn they are so sensitive over nothing.

I don't see anything in this thread from anyone that has anything to do with Holla Forums.

Jesus user have some taste.

See

he's either a christcuck or he has to be a prainlet Holla Forumstard
Narnia kek

what are you, gay?

Does Brotherhood of the Wolf even count?
It goes nowhere with its fantasy plot (it could just be a mutated wolf)

why don't you go assfuck your shitty gay talking polar bear you faggot fucking compassfag

It was supposed to be a lion. All we're told is that it was a large predator found in Africa, and it's been outfitted with layers upon layers of armor. I can't picture a real animal that could quickly move around under all that shit. The martial arts elements, the resurrection from death via potion, the villain's gnarled hidden arm and ridiculous(ly awesome) expanding chain/bone serpent sword are all pretty fantastical elements. Monica Belluci's tits also.

I wish all fantasy films took the same approach as Dreams. I can't stand kikewood kitsch.

reddit meme movie, back to halfchan

Narnia is a cheap shit cashgrab that rode the LotR wave. It deserves to be forgotten.
If you go exploring closets at least mention Pan's labyrinth.

I like Warlock

Firstly you're wrong you big gay homo.
Secondly Pan's Labyrinth sucked even more cocks than you do.

Fuck yeah, Sinbad and Jason & the Argonauts are classics for good reason.

Brotherhood of the Wolf is based on a true story, so there is a definitive answer to this. irl I'm pretty sure it was a werewolf. Not sure about the veracity of the Ivy's whipsword.

Also OP fuck off until you watch Excalibur, why even make the fucking image without that, I'm suspending your paint.exe privileges AND your white privilege until you get your shit together, that's right no more benefiting indirectly from a system of racial hegemony until you find your dick and watch some kino