PUNCH a gnazi
stop HATE
t. Antifag

ABSOLUTE POTTERKINO

Did he die?

PURE Holla ForumsEDDITUMBLRCUCKINO

KINO STATUS? CONFIRMED!

Holla Forumsluters BTFO

That pic doesn't make any sense. If that were true, you'd still be able to see it under his hair.

A wild Holla Forumsedditumblreddifedora appears!
user uses report!
It's super effective!
Seriously though, fuck off. This is a potterkino thread and nothing else.

Somebody is bored and wants to have the same never changing political argument

Not seeing the cringe tbh fam.
oh no he seems to be tipping his hat, I forgot you can no longer do that for some gay reason get outta here with this shit.

That doesn't smell like winning to me.

What a sweet naive little cucklet…Adorable. I don't get "banned" you fucking loser, I ban little right wing cuckyboys who think they are hot shit and I use my fists to do the banning. I have a collection of ten drumpfhats so far and all of them come from alt righters that thought they were hot shit before they met me.

Nice try stormcuck.

Pure Drumpfcuckino.

yawn

KINO

What's will all the retarded Harry Potter comparisons? Seriously, read more fucking books. Star Wars (and WH40k) had shit tons of them before Disney burned them all.

Reported the desperate leftykike

Pure Holla Forumsypotterkino!

That's all it takes to get a reaction out of you? Harden up.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

You seem pretty butthurt about something. Your leftist board crusade ends here.

IRONIC POTTERKINO

DRUMPFEDDITWEENUPOLYPKINO

still president

Lol look at this pseudo

Why is Bruce Willis on Trump's head?

Drumpfettes everybody!

how will cucks ever recover?

Will Holla Forums ever recover from being the home of retards with horrible taste?

hello fellow channers, can someone please tell me how to proxy post on 4chan, without resetting IP. any browsers that work?

Pure potterkino ITT tbqhwyfamalamadingdong.

Speaking of Rent Free

Pure Holla Forumsedditumblreddi/pol/ypedokino.

Did somebody say potterkino thread?

P U R E potterkino fam

I know qho I'd put my money in and it DOESN'T rhyme with chump.

wew

PURE
POTTERKINO

lol

Nice faggot sword Phoenician.

I swear that the only way a leftist knows to make political analogies is with Harry Potter.
Nevermind 1984, BNW, Fahrenheit or any other mid-pleb tier political commentaries.
Harry.
Fucking.
Potter.
A book for 5+.

Pure pottereddi/pol/ypedekino ITT

DRUMPOTTERKINO?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

P U R E

POTTERKINO

KINO
P
O
T
T
E
R
K
I
N
O

MAKE AMERICANS KINO AGAIN!

have a hat

Kino.

OFFICIAL TRUMP ADMINISTRATION THEME

KINO

56%

Daddy Drumpfet has a tiny tasty treat in his pants for any good lil Stormtween Justice warriors that caress his balls and delicately tongues his juicy ass and be good lil shillboi's…

ASSUME THE POSITION AND PREPARE TO TONGUES DADDY DONS DICKLET AND ASSHOLE FOR YOUR MONTHLY PAYCHECK. DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR GAY LIL HAT AND SHILL FOR DRUMPFLE WHENEVER YOU ARE IN PUBLIC…GOOD LIL DRUMPFCHUMPS

Damn….We done fucked up cletus.

PURE DRUMPOOTINU-Holla ForumsYPEENOKINO

POTTERKINO

tbh its pretty funny seeing the cognitive dissonance?Holla Forums goes through dealing with the fact Trunp works with Jews

I used to be anti-Zionist but Trunp actually made me pro-Zionist after seeing the Muslim world react to Jerusalem. Now I just hate all Muslims. Shalom tbh

a kike? big if true

jews are evil man

Nothing is worse than a Muslim

It's literally like two people who do this shit.
You can tell because it stops entirely for a few hours which means they're in the same timezone.

Fake news. Drumpf is hated all across the board, the real racists hate him for his cuckoldry and the sane people hate him because he is a greasy capitalist pig that has fed a lie to the masses that he has spent his entire life parasitising and is manipulating them. He is hated by all the non lemmings of the world that aren't zionists using him to their advantage.

HOLIDAYS KINO

P U R E

HOLIDAY

K I N O