Why can't anyone in multiplayer games handle banter...

Why can't anyone in multiplayer games handle banter? I call people fat jews or stupid niggers and I always get banned because people get too triggered by by horrible racism.

Votekick is cancer.

cool story bro

Because emotion isn't carried well through text. If you're in voice chat then you should say nigger or jew with an exaggerated voice of a nigger or jew. That usually goes down better than just text.

You're playing with normalfags, and normalfags hate anything "DAS RACIST"

(You)
And now, can everyone ignore this shit thread please?

Looks like someone can't handle the banter on multiplayer notepad with image posting mod.

no, check these

Not even 15 posts in and the thread turns to absolute shit.

I'm proud of you, son.

you did good kid

what the fuck happened to this thread

CANCER

Chemo, honestly

Summer

I start every game of dota by saying some moonman lyrics and seeing how my team reacts. Most people don't give a shit. You're probably playing overwatch.

I thought the reason for banter in games was the fact that everyone is so sensitive to words on a computer screen.
This weeds out confidence in the enemy team but also teaches children a valuable lesson of not taking everything seriously, because only unhappy people do that.

Ever think it might be a good idea to let Muslims and niggers "immigrate" into online communities to stop people from being pussies? Keep them out of the country, but give them a gaming PC and an internet connection and let the good times roll.

We've been over this, imageboard banter isn't and shouldn't be expected outside of them, especially not in a competitive setting where "bantz" is logically going to be interpreted as anger-driven.

They wouldnt because there is no benefit to moving into an online community.
Objective conversation is not their strong point due to complete cultural differences in comparison with the 80% of shitposters online.

Either you are coming across as a shit spurting retard or you are on some shitty servers.
I mainly play FPS and have never had a problem despite using every slur I know against the enemies race / nationality. Even the gooks get in on the action and we exchange quality banter in WW2 games.

Sage because this is a shit thread and even OP didn't care enough about it to post more than once.

weak banter

God no, but it's interesting whenever somebody considered untouchable by the safe-space types comes in and starts laying into obscenities like any other person who can handle the bantz. You can hear the hamster in their heads wheezing.

@10292845
Here's your (You). Care to explain what you consider good banter?

Stop assuming the whole fucking internet has the same social standards as you and your small group of associates. It's like going to another country, not learning anything about their customs then blaming them when you somehow piss them off (wearing shoes into an Indian temple of something).

If you prefer people who are more laid back then look for people like that. But going somewhere with different standards, taking the whip then bitching and moaning that the whole fucking world should give a shit about what you consider to be the ideal set of postulates for social interaction just makes you look like a dipshit.

that's fair, but if the majority is servers, let's just say for the sake of argument, ARE brony hugboxes, for example, wouldn't you agree he does have something to complain about?

When i play online im pretty polite and dont give a fuck to whatever people say, while irl i have punched people for just looking funny at me.

Losers work the other way around, irl they are huge pussies that you can basically fuck in the ass anytime you want and they still wont react, but online they suddenly are super badasses that wont stop talking shit.

I am polite online and I still let people fuck me in the ass, no homo.

You mean, every day in Europe?

If you can make people believe you're black, then you can get away with saying anything.

Or muslim, or gay, or a woman, or someone who identifies as an attack helicopter.

Basically aslong as you're not a white male.

moderation is just another word for censorship

You sound like the kind of hick that still watches Yo Mama. That's so low effort it doesn't even qualify as banter.
Aussies would laugh you off the server.

You probably weren't even top 6 on your team of six.

Global chat in Path of Exile is pretty neat for shitposting, the worst that can ever happen is being muted for like ten minutes and that is if you even get caught. The only thing people ever report is ASCII spam because no matter how retarded what you post is, there are at least fifty other people that are shitposting more than you.

That's not banter, that's being an asshole.

I think everyone here misunderstood OP. It's one thing to call people fat Jews or niggers. But it is pretty bullshit when you get banned just for saying nigger or Jew or faggot in the text chat

If you're doing it to just be edgy you're pretty well a faggot, but if someone is well and truly being a nigger it should be freely stated and pointed out to others.

I can only into text banter.
Actually saying out loud the sort of things you say on an imageboard gets pretty goddamn autistic.

Talk shit get hit bitch nigga

Because you probably weren't bantering.
Banter is "the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks."

Oh and by the way they did handle you.

People have become pussies. Multiplayer used to be defined by this

That's not banter, that's butthurt.

Why is is being a pussy to tolerate someone acting like a kid? A pussy would let him keep going.

You need to play on some Australian servers OP. Outside a few noisy SJW cunts we consider talking shit and taking the piss a national sport.

Reddit confirmed.

A pussy would let the person continue to walk over them by spamming.

If you can't banter properly you don't deserve to play video games.

anybody ever told you you're not very clever?

it's very different to have someone pretending to be an oldfag by 20 years

Stop playing shit servers for one.

But for most games, this wasn't common in the past. Nobody gave a shit back then.

p-pls I NEED souce on that song.

check em

damn, CUCKED AGAIN!

ckek emm

fug

ok I'm done go ahead and ban me now I'm a naughty girl who needs to be punished ;)

ruined by a underage faggot who was a faggot

gotta agree here, coming right out of the gate spouting "Nigger" like an edge lord is going to get you kicked, you have to be subtle

then again OP is the kind of person who thinks the pinnacle of griefing is mic spam, I wager

Man, it's sad that this board has gotten more cucked than cuckchan's Holla Forums is. The cuckchan Holla Forums thread on a similar topic had way less cucked replies.

Also, again, stop playing shit servers OP.

That's the one thing csgo has above other games. It's community doesn't give a fuck.

While calling people niggerkike and the like is fun it's pretty lowbrow.
Now the old white guys at my job know how to give you some good banter, one used to work on a oil platform and the other was a marine. Makes sense though, being cooped up in one place for long periods of time with the same people; you're going to learn some banter. I'm actually bored stiff when they're off or call in

To be honest hes complaining about censorship, not people having contrary opinions. And he's right. Most official servers of any game will ban you for "racist comments". That is fucked up and thought policing.

Why is it the sort of people that complain about others being unable to "handle the banter" are so frequently the most fragile-skinned snowflakes out there, and will flip their shit the moment you do or say absolutely anything about them in return?

Over the past weekend alone, I've seen at least three Americans turn from cocky little cunts into absolutely manic, frothing masses of anger, all because of a little bit of the old time-tested friendly fire bantz.

Honestly, why sling it if you can't handle a little shit getting slung back?

TFC Holla Forums server was full of manchilds anyways.

some people are genuine pussies who are "offended" by that shit, but some are old hands who find lowbrow, easy insults boring. be creative when you insult me, or just be quietly confident.

I once saw a murican talk shit a and try to troll people during a whole game. But when someone made a comeback that killed all his efforts the dude literally went mental, like real life brain problems.

Learn good banter, you fucking wall crawling mouth breathing inbred.

Sure, but that doesn't mean he should be banned for it

A pussy gets triggered and cries at the oh so hurtful ugly words plz stop don't say those meanie words ;_;
An adult understands people don't mean what they say on the internet and that it's a place to vent so he doesn't take it seriously.

As for the banter memelords, your opinion on what banter is good banter is irrelevant, the point is you shouldn't get banned for saying nigger on the internet.

Do the mean internet bully words make you feel like you're being walked all over? Do you feel distracted because he says things you don't like? Grow a thicker skin, faggot. It's one thing if they're spamming, but you were the first one to bring that up. Banter is not the same as spamming.

take your cancer back to reddit

I have this theory that the reason why Germany is flooding migrants into the country is for them to kill all the homos and cucks, they disguise it as "multi-culturalism" so the cucks themselves would agree with it. It's like if you were covered in leaches and you set fire to yourself to get rid of them. Or it could be Shlomo trying to breed out the goyim with Arab semites, I dunno.

Time to leave, racist cucks