What do you look like when you're playing video games?

What do you look like when you're playing video games?

Probably like a person playing video games

Depends on the game. If it's comfy and enjoyable like Spryo I'm smiling like a fool. If it's some shit, I've just got a dead stare which makes me wonder why I bother with those games.

Like a faggot.

like im taking a shit

I look like a yo-yo dancing around a butterfly.

Lain not only did the bear suit first, she did it much better.

Lain didn't even do the bear suit first, you fucking casual.

Like my face is melting.

Yeah, Mario did.

That's a squirrel you dumb shit

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

Isn't that supposed to be a tanuki?

Where are his balls

I stick my tongue out a lot.

Depends on what of game I'm playing. I'm pretty sure this was the look on my face when I was fighting Nishiki in Yakuza early.

Like this.

DELETE THIS

Someone tell Mark to go shave

He just needs to get laid.

fucking shit fuck this webm it was hilarious at first but then the fuck is the grammar holy shit the person who made this needs to neck himself.

Commit sudoku

I doubt mark would ever Cheat on Umaru.

I've got this and I found this copypasta in the same folder. I think it was about bad translations.

“What can you tell me about this mess, officer?”

“Vita. RPG slash rogue like. Title was changed, but our reviewer thinks it may have been at least two years in development. A civillian found the game in the alley at about eight this morning while walking to work from their car. He said he faintly heard a Texan accent talking about magicite and how they’ve got to get to the fire crystal, and when he took a look the game was about to release stateside. We’ve got witnesses at this point, who said he ran out and asked people to sign a petition, but when he came back it was too late. Graphics were butchered to all hell, at least five made up pronouns, and there were more burkhas in it than London square. An officer passed by the alley around two am, so your undub had to have been here somewhere between then and eight.”

“Anything else?”

“Our reviewer thinks this wasn’t the undub’s first time, the M.O. matches a couple other cases we’re already working on.”

“Got it, I’ll have somebody talk to you about those cases, but right now I need to speak to my medical examiner.”

What’ve you got for me, Ducky?”

Oh, nothing too exciting, Jethro; There’s a missing piece of content, but upon examination it only appears to be a costume for the protagonist. I might find more when I but the game in back at the lab, but it appears your undub were quite good at cleaning up after themselves. Did you talk to the poor madam that found the game?”

“Not yet”

“She was quite distressed, and kept looking over from across the police line.”

“I’ll talk to her on my way back.”

“This is what’s wrong with the video game industry.”

“Ma’m? I need you to tell me what you saw.”

“Oh, sorry. Loretta Evergreen. I work near here at a comedy sketch company. I don’t know what else I can tell you that I haven’t already told the police. I was walking to work from my car when I heard the game. I tried making a petition, but it was already too late.”

“Did you notice anything unusual?”

“No, I’m sorry. I haven’t even seen this game before now. Such a shame.”

“It’s alright. I’ll have my token Israeli take your statement.”

“Playing minesweeper, Dinozzo?”

“Solitaire. Boss, I looked into that petition, and it fell like a deck of cards. The address for the publisher is wrong, and at least a hundred of the signatories have the exact same ip and live in the same house.”

“Good work. Contact Ms. ‘’Evergreen’’ and get her into a room. What’ve you got, McGee?”

“Well, boss, the police were right. The translation uses several of the same phrases and pronouns as several others that happened recently. I looked around and I think I have a couple suspects in Shibuya who have a past record of malpractice.”

“Get that list printed out and ready for me in half an hour. I’m going to see Abby.”

“What’ve you got, Abbs?”

“I cross traced the flannel, hacked the motherboard, and debugged the woodchuck, and then I put the voiceprint through my scanner, searched the NCIS, ESRB, and PUDDI databases, and I got a hit almost immediately. It’s-“

“I can read the screen, Abbs. Thanks for the help, but now I’ve got to talk to our witness again, and this time she’s going to tell the truth.”

“It’s nice for you to drop by so quickly,

Ms. Burch.”

“Well, I never said Evergreen was my name. Do you have something to accuse me of, or do you just like pulling the distressed damsel stereotype?”

“That remains to be seen. You said you never saw the game before, but you still did voice work. Now, I know you could be telling the truth, and you didn’t see gameplay while you were recording lines. That’s not a crime, but we both know that means you worked with the undub. Now I can charge you with obstruction of justice for your phony petition, but if you give me a name I might be able to lighten the charges to unmeditated faggotry.”

“You’d never make it stick.”

“Sure, but it’d be a black mark on your record, and you know as well as I do how truly replaceable you are.”

“Tch. Fine.

It’s-“

“8-4, right?”

“I-“

“Thanks for the confession, I’ll make sure to make a note in my report to the police.”

“Wait-“

“Sorry, gotta run. You can get front desk to stamp your ticket for parking. I’ve got a feeling you’ll need the money soon enough.”

WEW

Like this

Me

Here's you're reply now fuck off to wherever you came from.

you're angering me.
you need to die

lurk more

That is some good pasta.

Mark was denounced by his family, he's not really even jewish. You're just jealous.

lurk more you fucking newfag

If anything he got more jewish because of that.

That's some serious doublethink there user. Are you sure you're not just jealous?

seriously, are you a faggot or something? if you're not autistic enough to care about grammar where it truly counts, why the fuck are YOU here?
Proper communication matters, and if you stop giving a fuck about proper english usage, you're no better than the fucking peasants who bastardized english phrases into the form it is today. You are on par with the faggots who type "u fam bam? cya lol i mean brb". Hitler would gaze upon your face and gas you instantly. You do not belong on this planet, degenerate.
You need to kill yourself. You do not belong here. Your kind is not welcome here.
(Or if you prefer, "You're kind is not welcome here" :^) )

If you're pic is anything to go by: easier to draw.

Just add a slight smile there

He’s a kike. He kikes up the board every year at Christmas, just like every other Christ-killer. He doesn’t openly denounce everything they do. He’ll burn along with the rest of them.

You people are the cancer of anime.
We will never have good anime ever again thanks to you niggers going "OMG SE KAWAIIXDDDDD!!!"

Anons, the time has come. We must begin now. We will hunt these faggots down, drag them from their homes and burn their pathetic false idol in front of their very eyes.
We will then drag them from the pathetic spawnpools where they lurk, and we shall put them through every capacity of torture beyond the pains of even scaphism that would make even the gods themselves look away in anguish, followed by a sweet release from their hated plane of existance.

But the torment for the vessel would not end there… No, they need to serve as a reminder.

Their flayed skins will be sewn into a flag, a large banner set to remind the average man of a time when vermin infested every household.

The day draws near moefags, look upon your Lucky Stars, Kons, and any other pathetic "Story", and know your sins.
Your redemption is nigh.