Petition to Remove ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ From Official Canon Has Over 13,000 Signatures

Petition to Remove ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ From Official Canon Has Over 13,000 Signatures
An online petition is asking Disney and Lucasfilm to pretend like "The Last Jedi" never happened and deliver a different "Episode VIII."

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

👍

Link?

Can we get a petition to remove the Jew from Disney next?

>Can we get a petition to remove the Jew from Disney the planet next?
FIX'D

kek

They would actually need to remake episode 7 as well and do what Lucas wanted to do for both episodes 7 and 8. Remember they raped Han in 7. I dont see that happening. It would be nice.

Remove;

Then execute (((JJ Abrams))) and the director for 8.

Can we get a petition to remove the Jew from Disney next?>>1028685
I don't know if we have enough rope, I was happy with baby steps.

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

kys

Are there actually Holla Forums cucks who like 1, 2, and 3? Those shits were god awful.

I don't even care about Soy Wars. Haven't seen any of the new movies but this petition is worth signing just for the butthurt it will cause among progressives.

There's probably 10 or more here that defend all of them I liked 3 only

Fools. The worse these movies are the better, because they were never going to be good under Disney anyway. At least a terrible entry ensures less people get to finance their own destruction.

This. JJ and Rian need a death by firing squad on National Television and have Lucas blow the firing whiste.

Rian did nothing wrong you are a just a brainlet Star Wars fan

You probably saw them once or twice then let the RLM mania influence your mind. I'm mid 30s and an avid collector, and those flicks are some of the purest kino's to ever come out of the west coast. Not perfect, but kino. There's not a shread of the soulless kike machine to be found, just pure artistry. In this day and age that alone is worth putting on a pedestal.

instead of making a petition to remove the nazi president the white nerds make one to remove the first movie in the series with women in position of power, smh

Some removed scenes from ep 2 are also good, they make a decent buildup to ep 3. But nooo instead we had to get Padme pulling Mario in the droid factory.

Padme a cute.

I'm 32. Saw them all on their respective opening days. Hated them all since. They're absolute garbage.

fuck off with your jew

Compared to what? SW stopped being an adult series with ROTJ.

No.

It's like you didn't see her in the Geonosian arena or factory. She gets saved by R2-Dindu once but otherwise keeps up with Anakin and Obi just fine. I guess they just had to make the ugly kikess a wonder woman prototype.

Sure but you have to give up one shekel to sign your name for the… expenses, go-uy :^)

They should just abandon Star Wars completely.

Im pretty sure athletic women can run and jump almost as good as an athletic man, at least close. Jedi were never supposed to be superheroes. More like wise ninjas with the ability to do a few magic tricks here and there.

That's a disingenuous argument. There's nothing 'Jedi like' going on in those scenes. She does hold her own, but they make sure it is credible within the SW universe. If it wasn't for R2 and Anakin she'd be dead.

I dunno, after seeing the force awakens, I developed a new appreciation for the prequels. I actually ended up walking out of the force awakens because it was so retarded as a movie, let alone a star wars movie. On the other hand, if you divorce the prequels from star wars Canon and just take them in as their own cannon, then they're actually fairly enjoyable special effects sci fi(or, I guess, fantasy in space) movies. The biggest failing of the prequels was the stupid references to the original films to the point that many of the connections were incredibly improbable; the force awakens takes that concept and makes an entire movie out of it replete with bad acting and logic defying g plot holes.

They were originally space knights with a dash of space wizard. The prequels turned them into retarded ninjas.

damn the star wars lore has been raped so much

imagine with the OT the only stuff known about the jedi and was yoda

the prequels and sequels raped yoda, the jedi and luke

So it's okay that it's trash just because it's untouched by the kikes?

yes

The force is not magic, in fact is liek the opposite, its not like chi at all neither, if anything is like a mixture of the holy ghost gravity and electro-magnetism.

I don't like them and I don't watch reddit letter media. Not everyone here listens to your Youtube personalities

Only Star Wars '77 is canon. Obi-wan was the last Jedi and he's not a liar. Luke's father ≠ Darth Vader, deal with it ESB cucks.

but Vader gets away

You sound like a fag

If only to spite the kikes, yes.

It's not trash though. The creator of Star Wars and American Grafitti will make something decent on talent alone. If you think that is shit, I wonder why you hang on a movie board at all. In a swamp of kikery and general pc, Lucas is a fucking diamond. Big budget, special effects, independently made. That alone btfo's every other movie in the genre for the last 10 years.

This is more or less confirmed in the prequels. Anakin was fighting all over the galaxy for 2-3 years and when he came back, Padme was already 7-8 months pregnant. It can't be any less because entire plot progresses at rapid pace in ep 3.
WIFE'S SON

Worth it.

is star wars dead?

star wars is dead, star wars doesn't have to be your audience (^:

#NOTMYLUKE

Marketing shills enjoy some AIDS.

Both are kino you need to see it in theaters

There's a 6ft difference between men and women for world record long jump. Even more of a gap for running events. And these are women who train their lives for this event. Stop with this equality bullshit. Women are inferior to men.

No one said they were the same.

That's a big photograph.

Not everything has to be wrapped up and explained away. The film is a short glimpse into a world of never ending adventure.

Empire alone is filled with countless contradictions and retcons of the previous film. Edgelords prefer its revised version of events because the Elders taught them at Temple that dark, subversive stories where white males are shown to be lying hypocrites are better for subjugating the goyim. The real canon is that Luke's father was killed by Darth Vader toward the end of the Jedi purge. It's absolute nonsense that the Jedi had fallen into legend after only 20 or so years, let alone that Luke would be "hidden" with his extended family, and keep his father's surname. Obi-wan and Vader are both at least decade or two older than they're later retconned to be. The Emperor is likely not an evil force wizard, and Darth Vader is certainly not second in command of the empire – he's a free agent who (voluntarily) takes orders from Tarkin, and the Empire know better to mess with him despite his lack of formal rank. The force gives mystical insight and the power to dominate minds, not telekinetic superpowers. And all of this is merely the tip of the iceberg.

I ain't giving you money schekelberg.

What's next? Are you going to post maisies, calling us cumskins or telling us we live in our heads, rent free?

UUUU

Millennials in a nutshell.

No, it's just a troll meme.

Soy wars fanboys absolutely need some anal cream. Any user nice enough to buy some and send it to them all?

kys anytime delusional retard

I wonder when will she come forward and admit George sodomized Hayden Christensen every single day and forced her to watch while reciting Shakespeare

#metoo

Where's the actual petition?

I don't know who is worse the prequel faggots or the cuck awakens faggots. Of course! It's Soy Cuck in general.

Na just fucking jews show the shiny things to the goy. Degenarates.

I don't like these films either, but stop LARPing already.

I think at this point they should let Justin Roiland take the helm. He has a proven track record of delivering consistent, quality sci-fi action/comedy. He would be perfect for the final film. Hey, it can't be any worse than TLJ, right?

Who's larping faggot? Life is not this bullshit there trying to make us watch. If you don't believe that then am calling you a rat jew.

TLJ is a gift. The masses would have happily kept lapping up bland nostalgia pandering movies forever. /ourguy/ Rian broke Disney's spell.

You shouldn't joke about us like that. I work as a counselor at a school where there's a lot of 4chan-esque right wing boys who are coming up. The previous generation a year or two ago wasn't too bad, but this generation coming up now is much more right wing. My question is, how the fuck do I deal with this shit? How am I supposed to honestly give council to a kid with a pepe shirt on? How do I talk to these kids who literally come to me and rant about affirmative action? 2 years ago these types barely even existed and they are everywhere, not only men but women too. They literally cannot control their right wing beliefs, they talk about it constantly, everywhere. They can't have a discussion about fucking math without bringing up how women hate math and science and that is why they are unsuccessful. They can't talk about english classes without talking about colleges are wiping away white authors because of cultural marxism. A kid came to me and ranted that his history classes 'blamed white people too much' for tragedies in the past and that it made him feel uncomfortable. I know my job is that people can come to me with whatever possible problems they want, no matter how controversial. But this is getting fucking out of hand. How do I do this?

one of the recent cuckchan refugees I see.

My secret to things I like is I consider anything I like "canon" everything I don't like I consider it to never have happened.

If there's any silver lining, it's that he seems to have as much disdain for TFA as we do.

Back to your containment board kikeblumpfy >>>Holla Forums

Nothing is stopping you having the old EU as your personal canon. Why do you need Disney's blessing?

Set up a right-wing terror cell and then report it to the FBI, obviously.

fucking underage get off my board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Underrated summary of ANH

George could have singlehandedly elevated Star Wars if he had adapted the Yuuzhan Vong stories into a new trilogy.

Can't do that because it would have been Islamophobic.

Wait, how are Vong islamaphobic? They're just sadistic ayys who use biological technology.

leave

Honestly, adapting the Vong or Zahn's books would've been far better than anything we got. Instead we get Thrawn as the new Skeletor/Dr. Claw on a fucking kids cartoon and a Vong on some cheesy concept art.

I hope this shit fest restores interest in at least parts of the EU.

This. Rian is a hack, but the good kind we need more of to finally kill off Pedowood.

I'm glad I stoped watching t mid second season.

Did I miss the petition to install NuWars into the official canon?

You did that with your shekels, heeb.

ive never seen a whole star wars movie, only parts of it and clips that have ended up through youtube

Make no mistake. The Vongs are fucking Muslims in space.

I just remember they were s&m and used bioengineering to create organic technology, which was pretty cool. The vong war story was absolutely amazing.

I'd also love to see the NJO and the bounty hunter and new sith storylines done in movies. Only George could have been that ambitious, now it's a dead IP.

lel

Imagine if Disney actually did it and opened the door to screeching fans getting to approve what's in the canon.

Somehow I feel like that would actually manage to be an improvement over Disney's Wild Ride.

So nothing would change?

Have some fresh OC

truthseeker?

Where is your petition?

You are describing CIA black flag stories and Israeli propaganda though.
The Vong are just sociopaths of which Nietzche would jerk his tiny penis too.

I thought the Tusken people were more like Muslims.

Really? And what are the migrants flooding Europe right now.

You realize they are only there due to Jew wars enforced by Israeli propaganda, right?
The called redpilled fags here are just sucking on that tiny kosher cock.

Implying I'm even defending TLJ .
"That, is why you fail."

Clearly.

No, just a random user.

I can't believe there are normalfags defending this heaping pile of shit. Don't they realize they've been played for fools?

Nice.

💓❤
U showed us George. U showed us.

This is now a meme.

Not mine, but this is where I got it from.

10/10

Naw it’s actually funny

Jake Skywalker, crazy old faggot who wanted to kill his nephew.

Unironically this

shit movie that she ruined