Moved from subthreadtopic

Chester Bennington is Podesta's Son.

It is safe to say that Podesta is also the chief suspect of being the 'family friend' who molested and raped Chester as a child. Linkin Park coincidentally had a 'broken Pedophile symbol' for their bands logo. Obviously this was no fkn coincidence. Bennington was beginning to become vocal about the horror he endured during his childhood, the logical and plausible conclusion is that Podesta had him silenced.

Chester Bennington was involved with Clinton Foundation in Haiti
They received grant from Clinton Foundation in 2013 for making products from recycled plastics.
spin.com/2014/04/bill-clinton-linkin-park-haiti-video-recycling/

The murder of Bennington, brings new focus upon the blatantly staged suicide of singer Chris Cornell who was also becoming a voice speaking out about organized Pedophile Syndicates in the entertainment business, government and society at large. Cornell and Bennington were close friends. Bennington even being the Godfather to one of Cornell's daughters.

It is rumored that Chester Bennington from Linkin Park was John Podesta's bastard child. Chester Bennington struggled his whole life with mental health issues as a result of being molested as a child. Chester Pennington's parents divorced when Chester was 9 years old after his father found out his mother was messing around.
Chester Bennington's mother Elaine had an affair with John Podesta. Chester Bennington received a grant from the Clinton Foundation as a result of John Podesta's influence. John Podesta personally knew he was Chester's biological father, something that was not revealed to Chester until much later in years possibly just recently.

It could be that after Chester Bennington found out who his real father was he was stricken with sorrow and anger. He possibly then looked into John Podesta to find out that Podesta was involved with child sex pedophile Rings linked with Hillary Clinton Foundation and was responsible of human trafficking and prostitution of minors in Haiti and other places of the world.

Chester Bennington admitted a while back that he had been molested by a friend of the family when he was a child. Perhaps when Chester found out that his molester was indeed his real father, John Podesta had to silence his newly acknowledged bastard child.

Some additional information upon Bennington and Cornell: neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death

Link to info being shared on VOAT: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2009834

Bennington & Cornell performing together: youtu.be/F_v1SLIt01Q

In light of what we now know; this song, the lyrics, the video… Take on a whole new meaning. Impossible to think that this wasn't a direct message from Chester to his father John Podesta: youtu.be/8sgycukafqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S9ob0
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/>>10287057
snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/
archive.is/gLZTy
imdb.com/name/nm1057933/bio
lpassociation.com/forum/threads/linkin-park-reveal-new-logo.42831/
en.rightpedia.info/w/David_Icke#Sean_Adl-Tabatabai
davidicke.com/article/382143/hatred-sean-adl-tabatabai-y
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1499675
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11325658/Ian-Watkins-child-abuse-girlfriend-of-Lost-Prophets-star-shared-his-fantasies.html
archive.is/lPsHN
youtube.com/watch?v=nEDStFnuA_U
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ozwps/id_say_this_is_the_best_cnnblackmail_meme/
theyellowbrickroads.tumblr.com/post/74867421052/linamorganaincyberwunderland
lena-mozya.com/2017/07/chester-bennington-another-celebrity-suicided-by-hanging-was-he-the-biological-son-of-john-podesta/
twitter.com/chestersbro?lang=en
archive.is/uKXrK
youtube.
google.com/amp/heavy.com/entertainment/2017/07/chester-bennington-family-mom-dad-brother-sister-parents-brian-police-photos/amp/
youtu.be/kopkTq65LZk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570200/Dr-Spitz-not-convinced-Chris-Cornell-killed-himself.html
genius.com/amp/Temple-of-the-dog-hunger-strike-lyrics
genius.com/amp/Soundgarden-outshined-lyrics
archive.is/Fdm9s
instagram.com/ludmillavo/
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/rothschild.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump

Fact: less than half of suicides don't leave notes. Fact: Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington died by hanging, neither left notes.

I'm not seeing any spirals, so what do you mean?

Rumored by who? Has anybody had this theory before recently on Holla Forums?
Source?

Before I read the whole thread, I honestly thought that third picture was Podesta.

Fucking hell they look like father and son

Holla Forums has their own theory. Theme of an edgy bad guy named "infinite" came out just in a few moments before news about Chester's death in the same day.
He transmited his edge into sonic forces.

What are the chances of that? Without using stats, we can solve this easily. Here are the possible scenarios (No note, Yes note):
Four possible combinations. Two people with a 50/50 chance each makes 1 in 4 times they'll both leave no note. 25% chance of it happening this way.

Of course both people knew each other so these variables aren't truly independent, one can probably assume that if the first to kill himself left a note, the second might be more likely to do the same.

this is bullshit but i believe it

The most convincing evidence is they look damn near the same. But I'd like OP to source some of his bolder claims. Memeing something for the hell of it is fine, but I greatly detest when anons try to deceive other anons.

Chris Cornell did not come back to life to kill Bennington. You have autism.

Dude, that's not how statistics work at all.

CBN claimed that "Approximately two thirds of those who commit suicide do not leave a note". There's no source for that. Jewpedia also claims that "It is estimated that 25–30% of suicides are accompanied by a note". And the source is also unavailable.

LIFE IS BUT A MEME

They look like clones
But some more evidence is needed

I meant to say the opposite of what I said. It's 15 to 38% that do leave notes. My bad. I meant to imply that these hangings qualify for being regular-ass suicides because of the lack of a note. If they both had notes then this would be much more alarming and weird and worth investigating. There are other factors to consider of course, such as using a belt like Cornell did or the gym band-thing that Bennington used, you can easily strangle someone with those objects, then pay a heavy tip to the coroner to overlook bruising on the neck.

bump
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the English dub which is superior it's "I'm just watchin' a bad dream I never wake up from." Sounds better.polite sage

Never claimed he did you illiterate nigger.

You can do the math properly, but it's more intuitive to simply demonstrate it that way. Two variables, each with a 50/50 outcome. Assuming independent variables, the possibility of any particular outcome is 25%. Of course the variables in this case aren't truly independent, the second likely had a bias towards whatever the first did.

Given a 50/50 outcome, two people doing the same thing is not particularly surprising.

Fuck the statistics for the moment. We should first work on finding out the specifics of his lineage and find whether he actually is or isn't Molesta's child.

Nice. But
guess it depends, but I disagree.

Actually you did, in the green text. When you said "two people killed each other".

Right there with ya.
If it isn'nt true, this is an A for effort situation.
Its not, though, so. "A for effort". He looks like a villain and was a leftist, this is not unique. But thinking about some of his lyrics "I want to be more like me, and less like you" does give me the willies now. Fun thread tbh

Except it's not 50/50. That would imply that someone is equally likely to leave a note as not leave a note. Some figures were given in this thread, and while none are substantiated, it's silly to assume that the outcomes are equally likely.

>two people killed themselves
Happy autismo?

Just been locked out of my fb (page & perso) for HINTING to the fact he was suicided.

Like SECONDS after I posted. Now they're asking me for my ID to unlock it. Fucking unbelievable….

post transcript : "IMPORTANT NOTICE: I did not know anything about Chester Bennington before he got suicided, so I checked.

And now, I regret immensely to have posted this stupid meme that you saw on the page yesterday, and that perhaps offended you.

If that was the case please forgive me, while I continue to dig to find the truth.

RIP Chester.

Reminder: electreunleashed.fr/2016/11/22/wikileaks-pizzagate-soros-spiritcooking/"

Happy? No, because that completely changes what the fuck you were trying to sperg out about. You don't have a purpose, you're just dumb and shitpost everywhere. You might just ruin the whole thread.

Wait, so the Crawling people are good or bad?

Take it up with this guy

If it were substantially less than half, it wouldn't be described as "less than half". It'd be described as "less than a third", or "less than a fourth", etc.

Pick a number you think is reasonable and work out the stats yourself. The fact will remain that two people not leaving notes is hardly proof of anything.

My meaning was clear, you're being an autistic pendant. Obviously I was not claiming the second was murdered by the zombie of the first, and you know that.

Go fuck yourself, I don't owe you anything.

There music was shit and they probably sucked kike cock to get it published.

here's a short youtube video from a little over a year ago where kasich talks about linkin park and how he knows the members and all that. maybe relevant

No I don't know that, because I don't know how goddamn stupid you are. You should get off the internet.

He's also not citing anything, neither is the wikipedia guy. I'm not making an argument for or against this being suspicious, I'm just saying that your use of statistics is wrong because you're making assertions based on what amounts to a weak thought experiment.

No, it is. Even the Japanese voice actors consider it superior.

You know I'm right. If the chance of not leaving a note is 25% (far less than "less than half"), then the chance of neither leaving a note is .25 * .25, 6.25%.

6 percent chances happen all the time. Shit dude, what are the chances of somebody getting struck by lightning? A hell of a lot smaller than that, yet it still happens. 6% chance of that outcome isn't proof of a fucking thing. And as I've already explained, the variables aren't truly independent as the latter is biased towards mimicking the former, so that figure is an underestimation.

Incidentally, I did a quick web search and found this source saying that 23% to 36% leave notes, meaning the majority do not. That's for japan, if you've got a source for America (or better yet, wealthy male American celebrities) I'd like to see it. Otherwise I find the claim that most people leave notes to be dubious.

I'll give it a shot then. Just feels wrong to me though.sage for ot

About Chris Cornell's dead body rising up from the grave and killing Chester Bennington?

wow
note how some is trying to slide the thread with irrelevant nonsense and satanic anime.

No, I'm performing computations, assuming the numbers he's pulling out of his ass are in the general ballpark of correct.

If the source in this spoilered image is accurate: (36% leave notes), we're actually looking at a 40% chance of neither leaving a note.

archive.is/S9ob0

"He didn't kill himself"

How about you make a point?

You're being deliberately obtuse. You know that neither leaving notes is not particularly damning because that's not a terribly unlikely outcome in the case of genuine suicides.

heil'd

I see a spiral triangle.

I was making a joke you pent up wad of dick.

My point is this is not a point:

Neither left notes. So what? That means nothing. Neither leaving notes doesn't suggest foul play.

Oh, my bad. I was looking at this logo. You're right.

[autism intensifies]

Funny how its never the eskimos huh ?

go cry somewhere else

No dumbass, it's not nothing. It's something, it's a factor. What it does and doesn't suggest can't be determined in isolation. You think like a 5-year old.

Native savages like the eskimos rape their kids all the time.

The good news is that with shills like you we know the endgame is here.

When is Pedesta killing himself?

Give it a rest faggots.

As much as we all want the muzzies and kikes dead, your autistic ramblings in here do zero to help.

Holla Forums is now nothing but a meme.

Sorry, my fault I guess.

if it's nothing then fuck off

But they dont try to set the world on fire

(((hmmm)))

Let's break down why this is a false flag thread made to make pedgate look stupid

1. LP is being sold as a pedo triangle in this thread.

2. Licoln Parks in two different country and many States are googled for strange occurance, including Elephants on LSD.

3. He looks jewy

4. Bill Clinton is involved with pop media bands, something all Democrates have taken part in as Hollywood/media is tied to the party.

Got anything else? Anything not stupid as fuck and based on the fact that they look alike?

Talking to you 4chan OP

Anything?

Screencap this:
The Media will pick up on these threads and use it to make fun of pedogate.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be exterminated.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

This song reads like a letter to Podesta now.

"All I want to do is be more like me, and be less like you …"

… Daddy.

Wow, maybe not the kind of stuff you should post on Twitter.

Surprise, son!

Yea im sure you are very interested the extermination of the goyim consider your slide spam in this thread

WELL

WELL

WELL

THAT

WAS

FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4CHAN GOT (((FLASE FLAGGED )))

See how this works, folks?

The Clinton Foundation gave a grant in 2013 specifically for their work being done in Haiti….

How many pop bands own a recycling center in Haiti?

Disinfo and fud, smells like a cuckchan/leftypol OP. Give sources on his mom being a slut and a stronger connection to Podesta than a slight resemblance You won't because you're a fag

holy shit

Do you really expect anything different? After everything you've seen here? You have been on Holla Forums long enough for this to be an expected level of retardation right?

You know where you are right?

oops
forgot pic

snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/>>10287057

4CHAN GOT (((FLASE FLAGGED ))) BY MEDIA

Snopes having an article up denying it this quickly is evidence that the accusations have merit.

Even with your pictures you still stick out like a sore thumb.

Filtered kike shill. JIDF is slow today.

o man ..

watch this kike
first he post some nazi shit that he believes give him credibility on this board

Then he post snopes ,,………..

What do you mean "even"?

Now look at the behavior of the anons in this thread pushing this. The instant multiple IP replies. Look how they speak chan and only chan, like they have no personality outside of chan.

It's the same behavior of those who post Lauren Southern or Spencer promotion threads.

The media played 4chan into taking the bate here.

(((This will happen again. It's a cover for the REAL pedo-links Holla Forums has found))).

This thread was posted and reposted over and over on 4chan for awhile. It's a 4chan thread. 4chan was false flagged.

They don't need any help doing that.

That was one. This is another. They are creating cover and using 4chan as fake news.

Then legislation will follow

Snopes write articles about literally everything said on Holla Forums, true or false. If you're hoping to avoid snopes writing articles about things Holla Forums says, you're going to be severely disappointed.

Look at my post history in this thread.

Now look at me calling you a dumbass. Wrap your mind around that.

Even if everything said on Holla Forums was 100% factual, they'd still write articles saying we're fake news and they'd still call for legislation.

So chill the fuck out.

I simply googles Chris Cornell and Chester. This was the second link to pop up in the search.

Google put it second. If this gets larger it will be on CNN as a hoax.

It will deligitimize pedogate.

There are no facts here. It's all goofy conjecture.

But I'll let you get back to your falseflagging. It's so obvious.

More like (((FORCE FAGGED))) am i rite?

Wait, isn't Shinoda one of his bandmates?

Double speak
triple speak
Point fingers at everyone
Play the innocent observer

Now we can get back to the thread and pretend it might be legitimate right?

No

(((It's a false flag)))

And you're not that smart, pedo.

Checked
Checked

archive.is/gLZTy

snopes kike-crime denying propaganda confirms the crime. thanks shlomo, now we know it's real.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

double speak again

Her twitter was "hacked" by Twitter.

Remember Twitter's owner is a fucking pedophile. They added comments about her fucking the co-singer to make it look more dramatic so you would bite.

This reeeeks a (((false flag)))

"Think about your reputation goyim"
"The jew media will use this to be mean to you if you give this any attention"

oh the horror please lets go back to the cozy kill whitey articles they print all day long instead
and then this gem:

anyone who believe in pedos is a pedo himself

LITERALLY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS A PEDOPHILE OMG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

… Holla Forums

At what point in my comment history have I pretended this story is legitimate? This entire thread I've been challenging the arguments of OP and his aligned autists.

No, it's fucking true and you know it. Everyone and everything in the entire world has been linked to pedophilia by Holla Forums. I can't even got get a sandwich without Holla Forums "proving" sandwiches are pedophiles.

(((more double speak)))

They are false flagging pedogate with stupid shit. Twitter was in on pedogate. They even "hacked" his wife's Twitter to build a tinfoil conspiracy.

Now anons show up and spew Alt-Right level double speak.

(((Coincidence?)))

They "hacked" her twitter to push this. It's like day 2 of this shit on 4chan. Watch it grow. Stop pretending these people are above all this kind of behavior. You're in a fucking meme war.
Your endless sarcasm is beta male shit.

Stop pretending autists on Holla Forums are above chasing their own tails.

Ok guys, I know this is far fetched. Before I start let me explain one thing, there are two stories for every story. The media has the normie one, then a kosher conspiritard version is posted on alt kike sites. The truth is usually neither.

Here is my suspected version of these "suicides"

The liberal lead singers grew up getting pussy thrown at them, they are the most obvious pedo scum ever, read their lyrics. I'm saying Chester, Chris and Scott are some of the first to hang as we enter into "The Day of The Rope."

That's all undoubtedly true, but I don't see what that has to do with the suicides.

How does that logically follow?

It was relevant to my post. The Alt-Right is controlled and manufactored to do things like this. To create fake news and fake rallies to feed (((their))) narratives and use it against the real right.

That's so fucking odd. I said this earlier today that they looked a lot alike and now I see this thread…creepy. Stinking fart was a terrible band. It's nothing but hipster trash.

That crappy shower video, where the kid was being tortured, and Skippy was yelling? Was THAT Chester?

The suicides cover the murder, which is a crime. Even if they are pedo scum the (((law))) still protects them and we cannot legally hang them.

My guess is Trump has some RWDS cleaning up the country.

Autists on Holla Forums create plenty of fake news themselves. And furthermore, as I've already explained to you, the media doesn't need to feed Holla Forums fake news to ridicule us. They could ridicule us even if we got everything right.

Trying to never give the media ammo to use against us will never work. You're delusional if you think your totally not PR effort could ever work.

I want to believe.

Holla Forums sure is /x/ now

You're right, however ANY mention of pizzagate/pedowood in the msm is enough to make a few start falling into the rabbit hole. Hey snopes kikes and others who are runnning this op, deliberately lying to the public is an act of treason, and will be met with firing squads.

Sure thing boss.

Looks like he didnt wake up when september ends

Who do you work for, because you aren't native

You must be one of those retards that think winning the lottery is a 50:50 chance

You've yet to explain why you think they'd need to.

You are the one bleating on about PR. I'm the one calling you out on it.

See:

Jesus you're stupid.

bump

You don't have one.

All the (((concern))) in this thread only leads me to believe this even more. I just want all these fucks swinging from lampposts already.

I already did you fucking Alt-Kike shill

Are you CTR or do the CIA employ you directly?

(((Notice the IP switiching here but instantly the same comment))).

This is how the Alt-Kikes have always done consensus cracking on Holla Forums

Wow seriously faggots stop with the shilling and start digging.

His (((wiki))) page is incredibly vague about his parents but his imdb page imdb.com/name/nm1057933/bio gives a little more information. It claims his mother was a nurse in Phoenix and his father was a cop that worked on sex abuse cases. Dig you goddamn autists.

I am what some may call an oldfag. Just lurk lately, mostly shaking my head.

Just took on a whole new meaning.

I wouldn't doubt for a second that discussion of this is why we're being shilled and spammed with bait and slide threads right now.

We're an anime board that thinks Hitler is swell. The media kikes don't need to make shit up to make the public think we're outlandish.

I just see a bunch of normal 4chan threads pushed every day. And this is a 4chan thread too.

You seem awfully keen on shutting down conversation. Hmmm…

Chester, you think you're hot shit don't cha.

Holy fuck what amazing levels of both autism and (((shut it down))) in this thread.

Godspeed you turbo faggots, soon it'll all be out in the open and DOTR will commence.

I remember when anons used to filter and report.

user why

Do shills bombard these threads to make legitimate links appear illegitimate?
OR
to make illegitimate links appear legitimate because there's a shill bombardment thus "there must be something to this cuz we're getting shilled"?

A little bit of both

That's a great question. JIDF always jumps on legitimate articles and tries to destroy the thread a la (((f8ae05))). CTR and goons love spamming slide threads. /leftyniggers/ do both, and megooka/endkikes employ both plus they flood the report queue.

If you want to remove them then don't fall for obvious bate. 8/pol/ has had real investigations on them.

This is an Alt-Kike shill thread.

you said that 5 IP switches ago

Do anons think that any other user who doesn't buy into OP's hairbrained theory is a shill? Do anons then use those imagined "shills" to reinforce their belief in the hair-brained theory? Yes and yes.

>omg a shill! that must mean I'm right!
Being told you're stupid is thus transformed into evidence that you're not stupid. This is a form of autism alchemy.

I make legitimate points that were ignored you fucking faggot, this poster has can't not reply to a post so make of that what you will.

When life gives you almonds, you can get swole for the race war. Almonds are great

check out this gigantic sperg who can't not reply! It's like a wind-up doll but more realistic.

The only odd thing I'm noticing here is the cooperation with WJC in pic 1 and Haiti. Anything involving Haiti is automatically suspect (although I never understand why one would be attracted to nigger children). Not buying the numerology bullshit from img 2, and I don't believe the name of the band is relevant.

Get ready to be called a shill.

It's like watching a vampire try to draw a cross.

This all seems like reckless speculation. The sort of speculation that has tainted the more plausible claims of pedogate. Is there any proof for this except Podesta and Bennington both being ugly?

I thought it was a stretch until snopes posted the article so soon. This shit is worth digging into

>How quickly snopes is (((debunking))) it
>The band logo
They all set off my coincidence detector.

Nobody in the whole thread is talking in autistic detail about the images That "Not Alone" pic gives me the creeps.

On this one alone we have:
Top left, bottom right sharing colors and the top right and bottom left sharing opposite colors. This is similar to (U) CLogo. A heart also resembles a butterfly, this is further referenced by the allusion to the monarch butterfly by putting circles at the top of the wings. One of those wings has a Lincoln Park logo which strongly resembles the (U) BLogo. Like (U) CLOMAL, this image has has symbolism that encompasses all of it. Then the fact it is tied to The Clinton Foundation and Haiti?

The LP Heart one also really strains credulity. How could a graphic artist ever fuck up so bad? This whole collage, snopes sperging out immediately, and the nearly complete lack of interesting discussion in this thread is making me even more interested.

Yeah, it certainly seems like (((somebody))) is quickly trying to hide something.

What do you even mean "How could a graphic artist ever fuck up so bad"? If someone said make something original but keep the same foundation as the boy love logo it looks right. What part of it is fucked up?

They're attracted to the high of the domination and depravity itself, not the object. It's a good supply because it's cheap and, more importantly, no one will ever care.

Actually it more closely resembles the Peacock butterfly.

It's like the trudeau-castro connection, I honestly thought the pictures of young fidel castro were shopped to have justin's face on them, but no he actually did look exactly like cuckminister when he was younger.

Yeah, it's fucking freaky how close they look.

Leftist groupie meet castro -later plops out a clone.

not really ancient aliens tier

There is far more evidence for this than what OP is proposing. For instance evidence that Justin Trudeau's mother actually ran in the same circles as Fidel Castro.

OP claims this:
But has fuck-all to back it up.

Yeah but what's interesting is that nobody pointed it out until Holla Forums looked into it, then it was promptly dismissed as a conspiracy by the usual suspects. I mean not even clickbait sistes posted it as "You wont BELIEVE how many famous people look like each other", when shit like justin castro is their bread and butter.

Who cares about that shit? Look at the fucking art involved here, the clinton foundation/LP Haiti connection, the "Twitter hack", snopes. Something is fucked here. Everyone seems to be focusing on the outlandish shit instead of the in the face shit. Wonder why.

Reading this thread I've going through all of the meme songs I know by LP and a lot of the wording if you put it into a child molester context is really weird.

We live in a timeline where an Indochinese ping pong appreciation forum got a reality TV star elected president of the United States of America. I wouldn't put it past this timeline to place the lead singer of a shitty early-00's rap metal band as the key to cracking a worldwide pedophile ring run by the (((global elite.)))

SVRfaggots need to know that Chester was buttraped by his uncle. Everyone in his junior high and high school knew that because he'd talk about it. Fuck your disinformation bullshit and get it straight. Mike Shinoda created Linkin Park before Chester was even in the band and Shinoda used that name.

Chester traveled from Phoenix and auditioned to be the lead singer in the band because Shinoda already had a record deal set. Shinoda was one of those Nip child prodigy piano players. A lot of people knew Chester, his parents and the fucking uncle that buttraped Chester. Also Chris Cornell was a "father figure" and Chester was fucked in the head anyway. He used to cut himself in high school. It was a copycat suicide.

Seriously, SVRcunts need to back off this bullshit. You faggots did a great job seeding this board and funding David Duke, and your SVR field operatives in D.C. are professional and acquired the Pedogate intel on Podesta, but you internet SVRcunts need a better disinformation narrative than this bullshit. Chester was white trash and a degenerate beta male who got into a lot of money and couldn't handle it.

Maybe they both look the same because they both Pederasta and Chester did a shit ton of cocaine. Seriously, SVRfagz come up with a better story. Everyone in Phoenix and in LA knew who and how he was buttraped as a kid.

Fuck you.

lol, grammar nazis

To play devil's advocate, Linkin Park's lyrics are pretty ambiguous so that a lot of emos can think they relate to it

Hey don't talk shit about Smackdown Vs. Raw.

Agreed.

What about the song crawling, thats a direct recall of the molesta mr. Podesta diddling with young chester.

I think it's entirely within the realm of plausibility that they were fucking underage groupies. It's also entirely within the realm of plausibility that they were a bunch of leftists who hung out with DNC people and used shady charities to pass money and favors around for various nefarious purposes.

But the claim that he's Podesta's son is completely unsubstantiated. The only evidence for it is two kikes looking alike.

You're going to have to back that up with something.

What is that even supposed to mean?

Gotta be honest, that was a pretty based comeback. You must've gotten new scripts after getting cunted last week. Again, hook me up with a hot SVR bitch, I need to get laid, internet SVRfag. Preferably looks like pic related. But don't make her cover name lame. Keep it Russian. If I get hit on by a Russian chick trying to cover up her accent with the name Анастасия Williams, I'll roll my eyes, SVRfag.

Take your meds.

I thought making disinfo was Agitrop's work?

Podesta is a pimp. Guy gets so much ass… Seriously, take this shit to /x it's a bridge to far for pol. Just enjoy the dead SJW and know that Podesta doesn't have long for this Earth.

Not knowing what SVR means is not a good derailment convo, SVRcunt. The WWE Smackdown vs. Raw was at least funny by your homie doing the weekend shift with you in Rossiya, dude.

Oh, so this user is Louise Mensch or something? Thinks we're all a bunch of Russians spying on her and trying to take away her meth?

Are you implying that he is still alive?

The fuck does this thread have to do with Russia you faggot? Also no one knows what the fuck you're talking about with your autistic SVR shit. Filtered.

Fuck off.
The comment I was replying to was shocked at lyrics from in the end … It was almost as if they had never listened to any other song by them. Even breaking the habit is interesting under this light

cmon now

Intresting subject intresting thread.
This is what the chans are for, the free and open conversation of eveything and everyone.
Funny how some people don't want this subject discusses.

Damn son

Madeleine McCann was killed by her politically connected degenerate physician parents who used drugs to sedate their children so they could go out drinking without hiring a babysitter.

Maybe Chester just realized that his music sucked after all this time?

wow
about 4 years ago i got into an argument with some kike about yidsrahell and she reported me to faceberg… i had to submit ID

never gave it in
fuck them

This logo sure looks familiar.
lpassociation.com/forum/threads/linkin-park-reveal-new-logo.42831/

denial from snops is pretty much a confirmation that its real

MEME RESPONSIBLY user HOLY SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
thats pretty kek though

It's a pretty logo

the amount of absolutely shitposting in this thread is suspicious..

The amount of cohencidences is 2spoopy. Apologies for the shitposting.
The shills are out in force over this.

The Source is YourNewsWire, run by David Icke's sodomite (possible jew) former webmaster. It's Sorcha Faal-tier fake news.

en.rightpedia.info/w/David_Icke#Sean_Adl-Tabatabai

*literal fake news

And I forgot my second link
davidicke.com/article/382143/hatred-sean-adl-tabatabai-y

you mean the website run by a creepy jewish couple?
you mean the site where the creepy husband is having an affair with some whore?

They went drinking, but they let people visit their sleeping daughter while they were out. The housekeeper has said the mom yelled "they took her" when she ran back downstairs after finding her empty room.

Thanks mods.

Chester Bennington was born in Phoenix on March 20, 1976. His mother, Susan Elaine Johnson, was a nurse and his dad, Lee Russell Bennington, was a police detective whose work focused on child abuse cases.

John podesta has a thing for aliens and the Phoenix lights.

look deep and you will find a link.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1499675

Friendly reminder that rings with these symbols were on sale at my local gay pride.

t. Actually not a faggot but knows weirdos

They are indeed. I dont see it as that far of a leap, compared to half of the shit that used to be conspiracy 20 years ago that today they in charge admit to. Like underground bunkers or tunnels that host a plethorah of doomsday equipment, usually this much cohersion to argue over things like the whole suiciders and the likelihood of a note being left behind. instead of discussing john podesta again, trs and the other set of letters that are against us bicker against each other and all the rest of us have to discern whether its a serious discourse, distraction, or bumping of an off topic, or if its just the usual summer breeze that occasionally wofts in to such depths like Holla Forums. All i know is, truth is stranger than fiction, and for all we know alex jones is bill hicks, tredeu is castro, and podesta is chesters father. Ahh god brain wave!! Someone meme a darthvader as podesta and chester as luke.

The fact that those things seem within a reasonable doubt makes their similiarity doubly suspicious.

Also clone technology and all that. spoopy.

Any sources OP? This just sounds like hot air to me. They do look alike though

Not sure if legit connections or autism.

Look at his expressions when he talks. Freaky shit.

I remember back before Homosexuality was normalized there was a big scandal that his boyfriend had been found even though he was married and has a kid. Would explain the suicide, though that was also caused by the molestation which would lead to the homosexuality.

Link? Do you know the alleged bf's name?

Does anyone know if there's any connection between Linkin Park and Lost Prophets, besides both having the initials LP?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11325658/Ian-Watkins-child-abuse-girlfriend-of-Lost-Prophets-star-shared-his-fantasies.html

That was the mother trying to create a narrative. She realized she killed the kid and needed to make it seem like a kidnapping.

Dead guy does look just like Podesta. Is there any more evidence that his mom ever met or got raped by Podesta?

Ok shit is getting strange, I dont know if this was mentioned in this here thread, I just dont get it. The similarities with chester and podesta's appearance, the possibility that he was chesters molester, the clinton foundation and the haiti correlation, and now this article from mtv;
archive.is/lPsHN
Clearly they had there eye on him while all the pizzagate stuff went down just incase their little project went wrong. Loose lips and the sinking of ships and what not …

That user either didnt get your memo or realised it was just here-say, i cannot find a single scrap of evidence that he was gay other than the only reason he was scared to tell his father he was being molested was out of fear of being called gay and a lier, but as we all know molesting a small child either creates a faggot or a Pedo. But that video of him reading fan mail or whatever is happening there, he has that distinct homosexual over enunciation and feminine movements, also his sheer lack of body fat makes me wonder if he wasnt possitive about something …

the lost prophets dude said he hates the linkin park dude in an interview

youtube.com/watch?v=nEDStFnuA_U

no shit, and that's the reason I keep coming to this place

>tfw I can see the difference between human posts and (((their))) posts
>tfw the closer the thread to the unraveling of (((their))) activities is, the more there are their shitposting

It is because they have to get into our heads in order to be able to blend in, but they are disgusted by this site so they naturally fuck up their JIDF posting because they don't want to consider themselves One Of Us in any way.

How does that even work?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ozwps/id_say_this_is_the_best_cnnblackmail_meme/

Obviously, it means that he was killed before he "hung" himself.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would kill a man before hanging his body from a rope.

Tbh it doesn't really matters, as kikes own the media anyway, and we don't have any information about the body, about the place where Chester died, nothing. And we can't obtain these.

leave and never come back

man people just don't get it, obviously circular spirals are not what that represents, it represents the "boy logo" triangular spiral but drawn by a childs hand …. it's very apparent if you use your eyes and brain… everyone is always pointing out every single circular spiral like it's fucking related.

cornell was found with a bunch of lorazepam in his system, his bodyguard could have easily put a few extra in his drink knowing he already would take a couple anyways and waited for him to pass out then strangled him

underrated post

The new "logo" was apparently even pretty new. Sure does seem like it's hinting towards the pedo symbol.

This thread is fucking surreal. Looks like we stumbled on something with potential.

Not one of those things I would consider evidence on its own, but

Chester Bennington's mother Elaine had an affair with John Podesta. Chester Bennington received a grant from the Clinton Foundation as a result of John Podesta's influence. John Podesta personally knew he was Chester's biological father, something that was not revealed to Chester until much later in years possibly just recently.

Is there real deal proof to support what is written above?

I ask because I dont deny it, but want real evidence before I continue my observation of the situation.

I am having issues not at least entertaining OP's theory. Reality is crazier than fiction these days.

Something feels very odd about their deaths.
But I still think OP is going a bit too nutty here.

These symbols are easily confused.
Linkin's is clearly just an "LP".

That foundation has caused so much trouble that most of the world has some form of connection in one way or another. Not directly, but indirectly.

That foundation has its paws in so much of the world's affairs.

The Clintons were an influence on these bands.
I suspect many saw how bad the Clintons were.

Like RHCP and that song "aeroplane".

They really are latching onto this?

Is this an attempt to shut us and pizzagate down?

kek

Some musicians almost boast about it.

You're a moron if you think your streets are clean.
t. a victim of child abuse.

Who are you user? Are you not Holla Forums?

This OP is odd user.
Because it came from no substantial source.

And there's already a thread for this shit.

been here longer than you

he hung himself to the back of his neck 3 times before jumping off a building and drowning in the bathtub

word has it this is a photo of Chester's half brother (left) and Tony Podesta.

can anyone verify? if so, then dayum.

A place anons hang out != the anons != the facts != the memes.
Pedogate gets delegitimized, who gaf about a board, a theory, a word.

Well, they can't "shut pizzagate down" as such, but yeah. Inoculate the public against actual facts by spreading clownish horseshit.

Is John Podesta "a few years older" than Bennington? Fuck off with your disinfo. OP is very fake news. Now, does that debunk the rest of this loltheory? Nope, it just makes it apparent that you're a bedshitting retarded alarmist, or a fucking shill and bad at your psyops job when you don't update the theory to account for facts.

Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow.

nope. the (((coincidences))) are many, the faces are too similar, the memes are convincing. too many normies would become conspirationists instantly. it's not win/win for the MSM

You're probably actually literally the same guy who came out with the McCann sketch, aren't you? Is that your special trick, you sort through face matches for anything that could trigger confirmation bias? And you suggested it, and all your coworkers giggled and thought "How clever!"

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DON'TCHA??
Cold diarrhea, scro.

I'm waiting for that first piece, bro(1).

kek

also, that police sketch doesn't represent 2 guys but are 2 representations of the same one. therefore the whole "podesta brothers" thing goes to the toilet. yet it is re-posted again & again.

Hey goyim, snopes has already disproved this silly conspiracy theory :^)

Fucking thank you.

Apophenia is pretty fucking likely. However, see my argument:

You are correct it's retarded and pointless to ridicule pol- we're inoculated to it. It makes no difference. However,
>Johnny at work was talking about Laura Silsby and so I googled clinton child trafficking and got 5 (5!) separate stories on snopes so fuck johnny that crazy little shit is a wackjob and i'm just going to huddle in my (((echo chamber))) more.

Constantly arguing over whether this is true or false instead of going over the evidence is what they want out of you.

awww kikey gets butthurt. boo fucking hoo.

Ah, nevermind, you're not even a piece of shit, you're literally a bad AI, a cog in a chinese room. Pretty impressive you even manage to post things that are kinda like sentences. Good job! Everyone else reading knows which of the 2 of us to filter, so idgafdiaf.

Fucking crazy shills

Chester Bennington and John Podesta are either father and son, or clones. Throughout the ages, we have been manipulated by a force of beings just outside our reality, and one way they get into our dimension is through direct possession of a person's body. The Jews are the chosen, not by God the creator, but by Satan, the Demiurge, as the bloodline used to make possession easier. They use ritual sacrificial magic, like raping and killing innocent pure aryan children and consuming their flesh and blood so they can open portals to these beings and speak to their Dark Lord. The Black Hole Sun is the portal you see when you are in trance and communication with this thing, staring into the gaping maw of the abyss, and having it stare back into you. My feeling is Podesta is the vessel being used by a powerful being, with great success, and now that he's been cornered, he's getting ready to jump to the new host, Chester Bennington. Now that Chester is dead of course, this leaves Podesta and the parasitic demon in possession of him, vulnerable to attack.

Swordfish part 3 is a complete Lady Gaga timeline!
Is Swordfish Chester Benningtons Dead Mans Switch?

theyellowbrickroads.tumblr.com/post/74867421052/linamorganaincyberwunderland

You fail at reading comp bro, tho I guess my order was fucked: I was linking myself to the other user.

lena-mozya.com/2017/07/chester-bennington-another-celebrity-suicided-by-hanging-was-he-the-biological-son-of-john-podesta/

Had my doubts at first but this pretty much confirms it.

Weird shit is about to happen.

SIMPLE DNA SAMPLING WOULD CONFIRM

NEED user WITH RESOURCES TO GET A HAIR FROM BOTH AND GET TESTED

Are there connections between child abduction/rape/murder and a location named "Linkin Park" or more likely "Lincoln Park"? I avoided the angst-rock shit so I don't know but did Linkin Park have any lyrics or anything else that mention "skippy", John Molesta's nickname?

uh user…
twitter.com/chestersbro?lang=en
archive.is/uKXrK

wow what an air tight source, so air tight you had to post it with Tor

Anybody else notice that TOR users have ID when the reply is seen not from within the thread itself, but from one of the pages of the board, at least when using hover over preview?

For example

so this is what's being slid

Not very convincing. Match-up with the two brothers is too great, and the two fotos too dissimilar if about the same person.

nice double-dubs, though

After all those years on Holla Forums, I can entertain even the most outlandish-seeming hypotheses.

youtube. com/watch?v=moOgYOsl_Hc
youtube. com/watch?v=hEeEZF6qC6I
youtube. com/watch?v=Jyfv3jQmJ5Q

Really activates those almonds.

To be fair all of Watanabe's works have superior dubs.

Read along fella.
I reply to .
Then, I'm replying to , and I tell him to see my other post at .

Note where I say "see MY argument:"?
It's almost like words have meanings and stuff!

Like, if you spent half the time reading words as you did drawing arrows, you would have realized your fuck up.

So'd you fuck up and not read, or just smearing shit everywhere bc that's the goal?

tbh it doesn't matter that much, as he was probably pointing that a faggot with ID f11645 is writing shit

How would he even know when he apparently can't even parse it?

While I have no doubt that these guys banged their fair share of willing 14-18 year olds, that's still a far cry from the satanic pre-pubescant child rape we're trying to uncover. But let's assume you're partially right.

Alternative theory: Cornell really was attempting to uncover a pedo conspiracy close to Podesta. Bennington did not know this beforehand and was not involved in any way with his death. He was, however, a pedophile himself due to the abuse he suffered at the hands of Podesta, though he either didn't engage in pedophilia himself, or managed to get away with it once or twice in secret. After Cornell died, he put the pieces together and figured out why Cornell had been killed, and by whom. Feeling overwhelming guilt, both by his own status as a pederast and that the hit carried out on his friend was likely ordered by the same man who had abused him and ignited his own spiral of sick degeneracy, he checked out.

Pretty well every song they have made contains lyrics that could pertain to chesters hardship, hell their song breaking the habit literally points to how much he cannot stand his reflection in the mirror and wants to "break the habit" … Could be a bread crumb trail, could be because of how invested we are in bringing down podesta the molester. But the absolute facts remain, chester was molested, he was famous, he is a dead set lookalike to podesta, a man with seemingly everything took his life after his best friend did, and we already went through the whole cornell saga. There are alot of clinton foundation connections. And this topic being slid like it is woth that many idiots bickering in here over small details … I swear to god the biggest issue with society today is the inability to see the forrest from the trees, we are so caught up with tiny details we lose sight of what we are fighting. And more importantly why …

cy+1 and 2 have been so fucking crazy, im willing to believe this. I used to always make fun of linkin park but after reading about all this, I really feel for that faggot. just imagine how insane he has been from being molested, being goddamn Podestas son and all the other degenerate shit hes probably had to go through being in the jew ran music industry.

Fake and gay. Alt-kike psy-op thread

Glad you came up with a whole list of why this is an alt-kike slide thread! So impressed at your due diligence and the clear concise format of your comment! Just so glad you exist in this world, flying around on the back of jesus christ saving any and all you can with your super powers.

That part of my comment was not meant as a bad thing, I merely meant that we are invested in bringing down ctr, clinton foundation, the DNC and anything else inbetween. There will be offtopics that might be sheer coincidence potentially like this topic. Occams razor and what not. But I am not saying that our disdain towards podesta is misplaced or wrong. May all kiddy diddlers be castrated and hung for their crimes against humanity. I was just being subjective.

Bennington said his molester was only a few years older than he in his interviews. He never said the person was an adult

Because thats proof he told the truth? Implying any interview or anything to do with media and television isnt scripted to the fuck? C'mon shlomo you gotta jew better than that

So the facts that were known and published at the time and that have not been seen to change since are "not very convincing"? Not as convincing as the confirmation bias, huh?

They were supposed to be 2 separate sketches, from 2 different witnesses of what is thought to be the same man. Unless each witness saw only one of the brothers each at the same time and place… Sure, it's still possible, but it's a stretch, not a slam dunk.

absolutely. pic related was just my take on why Chester died. I'm sure reasons will arrange themselves from the Chaos, but in reality, we were gunning for Podesta and we missed.

Sorry I did think thats what you meant but I wanted to clarify incase for some reason you were taking issue with that part.
Absolutely agree that we missed here, as always the mess is harder to sift through at this end of it all, compared to as its playing out like what we enjoyed during the election. Shits already swept under rugs.

Remember when Holla Forums memed health issues with Clinton using his song.

This is the residual side effect. This is the deeply ironic consequence. This is what happens when you alter timelines.

MEME RESPONSIBLY

perhaps we can move into direct targeting? or is there a potential kickback?
Do we want a bad actor removed, or his filth revealed?

I think it would be more effective if he cracked.

Probably if we directly target it will kickback as jews are very eye for an eye in that sense, take out podesta and jullian assanges head gets a special delivery to the POTUS. or something. Not that I dont condone directly targeting these sick scum. If he could crack … Like make a shit tonne of memes with chester and podesta and let them loose and see what happens? Along the lines of (and I did mention this earlier) dart vader and luke skywalker moment but with podesta and chesters face in there. Some real fucked up shit to tug on the heartstrings of the sheep. honestly alot of this merely sets our souls at ease just venting it on some backwater basement site like here, away from judging prying eyes of the masses, in the end … It doesnt matter. Get your own shit sorted at home first before we take on the world. Unless your prepped to the hills and have a bug out location loaded with mre's and water, alot of this is piss in the wind for most of us …

one last meme before bedtime, then

i like the darth one, but videos not my thing.

And that's not even touching on Bennington and Cornel wanting to take on the pedos. Dr Phil is doing it, Trump is doing it, but it's much easier to make rockstars look suicidal.

Everyone online right now is screaming at each other over the merits and vices of suicide and mental health while no one is looking at how fishy all this looks.

Why would this guy hang himself months after his mentor did the same when he had not only six of his own kids, but a godson to think about?

This is some shady shit here if it's real, we all know how sketchy the music industry is and what their agenda boils down to. Why not take one of the most popular white rock stars of this generation and have him off himself to stoke the coals of white genocide?

Chester Bennington is just the beginning. Just wait and see which corporate rock star decides to step out of line next…

Well he sure doesn't look similar to his alleged father.

No, the English dub is objectively superior in Cowboy Bebop. This is not even up to discussion, it's incredibly well acted in English.

It's like they found a random mexican that would hang his "son" anytime if he was asked to do it.

Its true for certainty too, because its known fact that Trudeau's mother was a huge slut and that she fucked Castro.

ok, your idea was too juicy

maybe different words?

better head size

Can confirm.

Heavy article explaining Chesters family tree: google.com/amp/heavy.com/entertainment/2017/07/chester-bennington-family-mom-dad-brother-sister-parents-brian-police-photos/amp/
Twitter handle:[email protected]/* */ ‬

Can someone make a picture showing/comparing
Podesta bros vs Chester and Brian?
They are fucking identical, could they be clones? Impregnated the same woman for another purpose?

KEEP DIGGIN' SPACE FAGGOTS

Because they turned a whale.

(((hacked)))

=Goodnight Sweet Prince=

int* - A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR GWUPEVWHYZ

up

Wow those podesta / chester photo comparisons do nothing to watching him speak. Three seconds in to this vid and it looks 100% like pedosta himself.

>>youtu.be/kopkTq65LZk
This is the best reference video of Podesta that I could find. He's rough in interviews when he starts lying.

fucking well done bro, love it! Saved and distributing as we speak!

You're a faggot and dumber than a normie if you think that wasn't someone who hijacked her account for the lulz

Former Michigan ME is NOT convinced Chris Cornell committed suicide

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570200/Dr-Spitz-not-convinced-Chris-Cornell-killed-himself.html

Benzos aren't water soluble.

Cornell has known, participated in, and felt bad about this shit forever. All his hits in the grunge days were about regretting selling out, being a slave, and witnessing child sacrifice in order to become famous. Same reason most grunge frontmen got addicted and when they couldn't take it anymore (((magically))) injected 2 full syringes worth of dope(not possible), Curt then (((magically)))shot himself.
As for Cornell, read the lyrics to Hunger Strike by Temple of The Dog for child sacrifice reference. Also check Outshined by Soundgarden for sacrifice reference.
genius.com/amp/Temple-of-the-dog-hunger-strike-lyrics
genius.com/amp/Soundgarden-outshined-lyrics
But it's on the table, the fire's cookin'
And they're farmin' babies, while the slaves are all workin'
Blood is on the table and the mouths are all chokin'
I'd like to say
That I'm down on my knees today
Yeah, it gives me BUTTERFLIES gives me away
Till I'm up on my feet again

Cornell was 52 when he was killed after playing the Fox theater in Detroit. The same day the founder of Fox News died of (((natural causes))) at age 77.
5+2=7
FOX=666

OP is a faggot for forgetting that Chester the molester got necked on Cornhole's birthday.

Third pic related is another big fish, also from Seattle. Note the telltale hand wringing.

bump

Any more evidence uncovered?

It's not being discussed because anyone that believes Chester is Podesta's son is a fucking retard being taken on a hastily prepared ruse cruise.

Excellent work, user. That single shill confirmed this story for me.

Good eye. These are definitely higher level shills on this thread, but they're specialized in halfchan.

This thread is at least 3/4 shills. I've never seen such a ratio. They are all making the same PR arguments: that this will discredit the forum with Hitler-themed anime girls.

There is a big story here just beneath the surface; we are staring right at it and not seeing it. The kikes are about to be found out for good.

Has Chester Podesta ever been to DC and what did he do there?
Why all these children switched between parents? ( Chelsea Hubbell (Clinton), Justin Castro (Trudeau), Barbara Crowley (Bush) etc.) Are they a type of hostage?
Do any of their parents have genuine lineages? Are they somehow all one family?

DNA is the ultimate key to unlocking all this and more. John Podesta is a weak link in their family; obtaining a sample should be easy. Some of these people, like Madonna, now travel with DNA cleanup crews.

Pic unrelated

They are however alcohol soluble.

When you realize the proportion of suicides and overdoses has gone up in the inverse of the proportion of murders. I think the deep state is killing fucking legions.

And yet you assume most suicides are genuine based on? Coroners and detectives are people just like anyone else and people who aren't corrected will consistently make the same mistake and deep state murderers know how to get away with this shit.

Why does the media think 8ch is so powerful? Oh right because the truth cuts to the quick and must be forbidden.

How exactly does that hurt you? It's common knowledge that people who work in government, entertainment and finance all know each other and come from the same families.

While it is evident and undeniable that Bennington was Podesta's son, it have taken us one step closer to the edge, by identifying precisely the even that caused his murder along with the exact perpetuators.

archive.is/Fdm9s

tl;dr
CHESTER BENNINGTON WAS PODESTA-S ILLEGITIMATE SON, KILLED BY ROTHSCHILDS AS PODESTA EXPOSED THE HITLARY ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION LEADING TO PEDO GATE SCANDAL

ROTHSCHILD to PODESTA - "YOU HAVE DESTROYED A GREAT FAMILIY". SHE REFERS TO THE PODESTA'S LEAK OF HITLARY ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION WHICH SPARKED THE PEDO GATE SCANDAL (rothschild-tweet file).

his child was BENNINGTON.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild the founder of the Rothschild dynasty.
With the help of relatives, Rothschild secured an apprenticeship under Jacob Wolf Oppenheim, at the banking firm of Simon Wolf Oppenheim in Hanover, in 1757.The grandson of Samuel Oppenheimer taught Rothschild useful knowledge.
ROTHSCHILD KILLED CHESTER BENNINGTON

PODESTA LEAKED THIS PICTURE WHICH EXPOSED ROTHSCHILD CONTROL OF ALL US POLITICIANS. THEREFORE THEY KILLED HIS SON. THE PIC LEAKED BY PODESTA IN MID APRIL 2016 CHANGED THE COURSE OF THE ELECTION. NOW ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS WANT REVENGE ON SKIPPY.

I never liked Stinkin' Fart. Good riddance.

these people are real.

see for yourself

instagram.com/ludmillavo/

The Oppenheims apparently are close to the Rothschilds. J. Robert Oppenheim of the CFR was exposed as a communist. Harry Oppenheim, an international banker, is chairman of the Jewish De Beers world-wide diamond monopoly, and chairman of the Anglo-American Corp. Oppenheim can be found in important financial positions in the U.S. They help run around 10 large foundations, including the Oppenheimer Haas Trust of NY for the care of needy Jewish children.

>bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/rothschild.htm

The Jew Gumpel Oppenheim was in the inner circle of the Bund. His relative Heinrich Oppenheim masterminded the communist revolution of 1848 in Germany. The Communist Party’s official histories even accept the Bund as the predecessor of Communism.

>bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/rothschild.htm

ROTHSCHILD KILLED CHESTER BENNINGTON

Where is the proof his mother had a relationship with podesta?

Wheres that proof OP, something, anything?

The choice is YOURS