So Berniebro loser Michael Moore is making a documentary about how "muh alt-right" "muh Russia" are Trump...

imdb.com/title/tt6898730/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_1
so Berniebro loser Michael Moore is making a documentary about how "muh alt-right" "muh Russia" are Trump. Meanwhile Hydrogen Hillary's email servers are ignored by the failing legacy media. It's quite funny really.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2011/02/07/michael-moore-weinstein-fahrenheit-9-11/
businessinsider.com/michael-moore-reportedly-trying-to-get-donald-trump-documentary-from-weinsteins-2017-12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHA
this is fucking pottery.

Has everybody on the alt kike just conveniently forgotten about guccifer and all the hacks? There absolutely was Russian involvement but you just want to ignore it because"muh trump".

listen I know you'd like to believe in 'muh Russia boogeyman' but Russia didn't hack the election. If anything polling booths were rigged in favor of Hydrogen Hillary, and who do you think all those millions of illegal votes went for?
That's about all, peace out.

By that standard, even Ethiopia was "involved".

Hi Styx.

URANIUM ONE
BENGAZHI
CLINTON FOUNDATION
PIZZAGATE
BILL'S BEST PEDO BUD JEFFREY EPSTEIN
RIGGING THE DNC AGAINST BERNIE
CRITICS RAVE - HOW DOES SHE PULL IT OFF - SHE TAKES EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ABOUT POLITICAL ETHICS AND THROWS IT TO THE DOGS - A REFRESHINGLY BOLD APPROACH TO DEMOCRATIC POLITICS - THE SHILL AMERICA'S JEWS ALWAYS DESERVED

Fatty McFat Fat Fatterson is trying to release the documentary in late 2017 but he received 2 million from Harvey Weinstein and now he's in a legal battle to release it without giving credits to the Weinstein Company
ew.com/article/2011/02/07/michael-moore-weinstein-fahrenheit-9-11/

businessinsider.com/michael-moore-reportedly-trying-to-get-donald-trump-documentary-from-weinsteins-2017-12

They didn't hack the election and I never said they did, they hacked multiple email accounts and used the info to influence the election. You just got the polling booth story to deflect from their actual involvement.

and where did you hear that? The New York Times or some other fake news source?

This is why you was and will remain retarded. You just cast aside the massive debts he has, the connection to pedo blackmail rings and the ties to Russia with a thought stopping meme. That is really all that the trumptards have right now, just throw a retarded one liner that is supposed to stop critical thought and/or censor any dissenting opinions. Forget about 4d chess, you guys can't even into checkers.

I want you to show me proof, and CNN, MSNBC or any other numb nut "News" source doesn't count. I want actual proof.

t. unhinged lunatic
Please go on, you're great entertainment.

You have some kind of proof of this stuff, don't you? Some evidence of collusion or blackmail?

thats what i say to drumf ;)

Those were leaked by DNC members like Seth Rich to Wikileaks, not "muh Russia".

All jews if you actually dig deeper…. which they won't. That's why they maximize the innuendo instead of showing any hard evidence.

I see the conspiritards from foxdickfarms finally showed up.