Holla Forums sings is habbening!

Holla Forums sings is habbening!
Get your asses in here and vote for the song you want to sing.

poal.me/y0x19h

This is not the recording thread, don't start singing yet. I like organization.

I'm changing up the voting rules. We're doing one 10 choice vote and a 3 choice vote.

Rules for recording include:
1. Do not record on vocaroo. Record using Audacity (It's free) or your favorite program.
2. Make sure your mic volume is good. I don't want audio that clips every two seconds. I can turn it up in Audacity if you have to turn it down so it doesn't clip.
3. Start recording and then start singing to the song. This makes it 100 times easier. Rescue Girl took three days because so many people were off. I don't even know how you get off track when the song you're singing is right there on youtube.
4. Upload to picosong. It allows you to upload 320 kbps. (Please export to 320 kbps by the way)

If you don't know how to use Audacity and export to 320 kbps mp3, then just ask. I'd rather have 20 people ask me how than 20 people sounding like crap.

Please pin this thread Mark. And unpin the other one.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/761532784372543488
recordmp3online.com/
poal.me/qpqn5z
youtube.com/watch?v=7wPDanMZG0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qYWC6ob8uA0
8ch.net/v/res/10286556.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You had one job whoever it was.

ONE JOB.

no

stop
there's already two mgs songs with excessive amounts of votes

Theardly reminder to not let islam apologist pedophile french leaderfag anywhere near your projects. He will ruin everything and call everyone hun and sweet out of pure pathetic thirst. Months later and he still does it. Example of cringey namecalling and thirst: twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/761532784372543488 . If you need anymore proof he is an absolute idiot, rmember he tried to convert from mp3 to flac. No, you are not reading wrong. He tried to convert FROM MP3 TO FLAC and wondered why that was wrong

Yes, I knoe this isn't the same scale as the musical. It is still a good thing to remember. After all the musical isn't the same scale as A&CP, and yet he screwed both and is not wanted near any of them

Not surprised given the community here is, but it's still somehow disappointing.

Val still around? Thought he killed himself after that cluster fuck.

I just want all of us to be this happy singing.

he's in the one thread where you can stroke your ego like your meat at night, the GG thread

Jesus Christ

If DAAAAYTOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gets picked (looks like it is) you fuckers gotta give it your all when you sing. It's horribly obvious when you're trying to make yourself sound quiet out of embarrassment or whatever your excuse is. Just try not to clip the sound when you're doing it.

Good lord.

Judging by the suddenness with which it just picked up votes, its getting proxyfagged into the lead.
It's last time all over again.

Oh happy days.

pretty much this
at least try and make it less obvious

And everything's right with the world.

I really can't see how 67 people voted for this when it didn't even seem that 67 people were interested in singing.

Daytona was obviously proxy voted.

wow how could this ever happen
probably is some nigger abusing proxies but I can buy it either way

What's your personal favorite?

Due to the nature of Daytona being possibly proxy voted. I'll let you guys decide.

Should I let Daytona take the lead? Or include whatever comes before it?

I'm not sure, but you guys should have a say.

REMINDER

USING recordmp3online.com/ AND PICOSONG ARE 10x BETTER THAN FUCKING SHIT ASS VOCAROO

Nice trips.

I don't mind Daytona honestly, it's quite catchy.
But I don't want people to rig a vote because Daytona wasn't picked.

Personally, I liked Angel With Burning Hearts, and then I voted for Heaven Divide.

Nothing will ever top 8/a/ singing the Overlord opening

For the love of God just let Daytona take it. I'd rather that than both of the MGS songs.

Also

I swear you niggers can't do anything right.

since we'll do a second vote anyway, maybe instead of 3 make it 5 and if daytona gets proxied again, we drop it for good

Fucking casuals

I have a feeling no matter what song gets on top, it'll always be accused of being proxyfagged.

But we're gonna be here all night if we don't decide on something so…

I can't decide.

still gunning for Sonic Boom

But how do you it's being proxied? Just because the guy said he was going to do it?

I don't even know these games apart from MGS

This would be the optimal song for Holla Forums to sing.

It's the fact that Daytona had about 7 votes and then in the past 30 minutes it went up to 22.

It could be just accusations, but it's really fishy. I'll just go with this user.

It seems like a good idea.

it got a sudden spike within so little time and then it suddenly stopped, come on now

I am ending voting at 4:30 PM and starting the second poll at 4:35PM EST

Make sure to get your vote in.

It is a bit fishy, though. MGS always leads, and Daytona, while it has some fans, is usually mid-tier.

I'm sick and tired of MGS.
I want racin music

True, Daytona doesn't have as much fans as Metal Gear

Surprised Metal Gear songs are suggested since I thought anons were disappointed at how PP turned out

The fuck are you talking about? The game might not have lived up to the hype, but the songs and games before it are still good.

You should make the call based on what you think would be more fun. I voted Calling to the Night, but Let's Go Away would be fine with me and it's definitely a fun song. I don't sing anyway, like most of the people voting, which is something you should bear in mind.

I nominate this.

I'm going to include the top 4 in another vote, and whichever gets top wins, if it's Let's Go Away, then let it be.

Wonder-Niggas were are you?

Kinda sad that Burning Rangers gets no love, but to be expected of a Saturn game basically only 2 people played.

Oh shit, is it to late to nominate this?

yes too late

I wish I had a Saturn. I listen to the OST and loved it, but with emulation being shit and all I never played the game.

you done fucked up, user, that would have been gold

Fuck you. Put it in

New and final poll

Vote for what you want here. Whatever hits the top becomes the song we will sing.

poal.me/qpqn5z

Shit, that's a tough choice. Sing in our natural registers for maximum comfy, or sing the original notes for maximum funny?

mgs fags have a chance now

Both

Rigging at its best. One wins and you change the rules. Top 3 now. Then, if Daytona wins again, "new poll - Top 2 only!" until you get the result you want.

I'm sorry. If anybody here really wants, we can just use the first polls winner. That way, nobody can really be upset.

FUCK I already sang the daytona song and recorded it.

How about we pick one at random. First person to get dubs after this post chooses the song.

Well if "Get Lucky" lost, i'd rather sing something fun like Daytoooonaaaa than faggy ass song.

why, it's nothing but doo do do do do doo do do DOOO DOOOO DAY-TONAAAAAA
thats IT
worst sing ever

Next time try to not have two or more songs from the same series, especially a series like MGS. You're just asking for split votes.

Voting again after calling him out is just going to make Daytona Botter bot more slowly and believably, MixingFag, We already see that Daytona's votes miraculously stay neck and neck with Sonic Boom, never quite falling behind.

Wrong reaction image boy'o.

If you're not botting to win, then you must not want to win enough :^)

Good

I don't suppose the compromise of singing both top songs is available?

It's quite a tough decision. But you can never truly make everyone happy I guess.

Hey
Hey.
Mixfag.
Why not just count it in the thread. Well i mean, faggots using prxies will be more blatant.

>Somehow first poll gets 100 voters

Yeah, shit was messed up with.

That's even worse. People can just post anonymously.

We have id's dum dum.

Just ignore (1)'s and we'll know roughly who is/isn't a proxy.

Given that Daytona has clearly been cheated in favor for and the next runner up isn't neck and neck, I'd personally call it for Sonic Boom.

How about you fags just stop this bullshit and sing best song.

>poal.me/qpqn5z
There is a new poll, if you haven't seen that.

already done

see

Change your IP, use a VPN, you'll end up with a (1) and you won't be counted.

This needs to be settled in a Quake match just like when Notch did it to one of the Bethesda employees for trying to trademark 'Scrolls'

…just kidding

Am I the only one clicking each circle several times just to mess it up in real time out of boredom and because I lost fucking interest in the poll?

That's the one I was referring to, yeah.

Just because we went to a new poll doesn't mean Daytona hasn't been cheated for, which throws its presence in this one into question in the first place and doubly so in that it's probably still being cheated for.

I love Calling to the Night, but it's lagged behind the whole time.

He's not a pedophile apologist, and Holla Forums the musical actually got more completed than it first seemed.

He's also not the big decision maker in ACP, bro.

Make sure you check your closet for the boogeyman and try to summon the tooth fairy while you're at it.

It's fucking even between everybody. So why not start a new poll with fresh nominees?

apologies, I was fucking about with the votes to see how paranoid I could get people
pic related, also

That just means we have to do ALL OF THEM.

We're going to be here all night…

Why not just do all 3 of them instead of making new polls because of some proxyfag

I already recorded a Daytonaaaaaaaaa song, but I have no fucking idea WHICH sonic boom that is on the list

I'd be happy to get this done by Sunday. I have to wire up a clinic's server closet on Monday and Tuesday.

It's better than nothing, which is what we get with poal.me
At least this way we can filter out the obvious proxies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wPDanMZG0Y is the best quality, but
youtube.com/watch?v=qYWC6ob8uA0 is the one they're using for the mix, I think

I was kidding, dude.

At some point "sings" OPs just have to start being more dictatorial or we'll just go in circles every time.
I mean, whatever we don't sing will still be there for next time.

I just want to sing a song, not a word. Daytona is a shit. where is it even from? Fucking racing games.

It needs to be at least a little bit relevant, but there hasn't been any good music in the vidya industry lately, so…

Then if we need more leadership. I'll be happy to do it. I just want to make as many people happy as possible. But Sonic Boom won, and it seems it's about half and half in the thread.

We're doing Sonic Boom

This too.

you want a song with a legacy to butcher not a lamb

lurker here, I voted Sonic Boom because I want to hear Holla Forums sing it

WE COULD ALWAYS SING SOME METAL GEAR RISING SHIT IF YOU WANT WORDS

FUCK

You vote, you sing. No excuses.

Also this.

Why not wash away the anger.

We need to do something to stay relevant in this world of degeneracy. Need to set an example and shit.

Nothing to emotional, I just want to be comfy.

Yes, Holla Forums, the last bastion of morality

YES
Don't doubt that, user.

SSF nigga. Runs great, and I used a DS3 as an analog pad.

Holla Forums is the most controversial place on the internet because they want to take care of their own people first, have a loyal monogamous relationship within their own race that produces plenty of kids, work hard for what they get and disallow others from taking advantage of that system, and many maintain a sense of genuine piety for some traditional religion or another.

Let that sink in.

There's tons of shitty people here though. Not sure how us SINGING A SONG that only we will see is gonna make us "stay relevant"

fuck off

We just need to meme it.

no you fuck off

But when this happens, accusations of leaderfagging start being thrown around and a new Val is born. He's fucking cancer, I'm very aware.

Off to a great start with this new Holla Forums sings.

There's plenty of shitheads on Holla Forums though who recycle pseudoscience and are bitter at everything in life.

I definitely know some cool people who go there, and I believe in hard work and family values, but I'm not gonna pretend there's not a ton of fucking awful people there too.

Score one for autism.

Not in the new poll

but it didn't, you retards

In what world did Daytona win?

There was a second poll for the top three to condense the votes. Sonic Boom won.

Well, I was looking at what was posted as the FINAL poll

So are we all going to sing Sonic Boom, or throw a fit?

What do you think ;^)

ALRIGHT, SONIC BOOOOOOMMMMM

I should actually listen to it

At least boom is a nice song

New thread to start singing in!
8ch.net/v/res/10286556.html

Are we really going to start singing today? I had hoped to wait until tomorrow.
I have a hickup
My hickups last 24 hours

I will leave the thread for singing up for at least 2 or 3 days. That's about how long it takes to make it sound nice.

thanks