Mark Hamill : "He's not my Luke Skywalker"

hooktube.com/watch?v=EIY-PsHrj9A

"That's the crux of my problem. Luke would never say that. I'm sorry! Well in this version… see I'm talking about the George Lucas Star Wars, this is the next generation of Star Wars so I almost had to think of Luke as another character. Maybe he's Jake Skywalker, he's not my Luke Skywalker."

So is the new Skywalker, Luuke? Luuuke or maybe Smaller Luke?

He drank blue milk. Your argument is invalid.

Also >Jake Skywalker
Of all the names he could have choosen. Little Ani BTFO again.

HahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is officially Jake Skywalker now.

Luke drank too much soy semen milk from that alien and had a feverish dream where the Jew won the war.

I want it explained to me why you couldn't make a webm of this 1:00 clip, and why you felt you had to go out of your way to post hooktube as tho you think you're an ebin internet warrior.

DELET

Smaller Luke

I posted a youtube link, and the algorithm changed you- to hook-. I don't care about webms either, faggot.

Shouldn't it be

You're a joke and your thread is shit. fyi

N O T L U K E

Kill yourself fyi

Maybe after i fuk ur mum l8tr 2nite fyi

Take that back, I'll kick you're ass kid.

this is what you nerds get for being mean to george

you give a nerd a wedgie to make him man up and better himself, not our fault George couldn't admit the error of his ways, and instead ran to tattle to uncle walt how mean we were being

Mary sue can't emote like a person, can she?
Is she a real human, or is it the new breed of genetically engineered actors?

Yeah, George wasn't much better. He refused to release the originals unaltered. He couldn't admit when he was wrong.

No apologies for George. Just because his turds smell less doesn't make them good.

Every post sounds like it was written by a homosexual chat bot.

This entire board is a dumpster fire.

I see you are an aggressive connoisseur of male genitals of all sizes.

If I ever met Mark in a bar, I'd get him drunk and then tell him that I know he's not the real, original Mark Hamill, who died in a car "accident" decades ago. But that I love him anyway.

Wrong. TBH we have more to learn from Conan than from Star Wars. I call it how it is. And you are delusional.

*tip*

Nice dubs, but I don't see how it is a tip moment.

He wasn't wrong though. Just because overgrown babies whined about "muh childhood" doesn't mean that the edited OT isn't an artistic, thematic, and visual improvement over the low budget original releases.

But please do go on and tell me all about how "han shot first xDDD" is so critically necessary for your precious, undead "childhood".

"Look at all this out of place CGI" is not an improvement.

Most of the edits for the special editions were completely unnecessary. I am guessing you were not alive then. But you miss the whole point of the original trilogy. It is okay. You didn't see them appearently.

If you dumb manchildren had just shut the fuck up and let the autistic hippie edit his films, Luke would not have had to suck off weird aliens on a pile of rocks.

APOLOGIZE

"Out of place" is a vague excuse for a criticism.

As is "unnecessary".
No, you do. The OT was written with the PT in mind. The story of all the harm Anikin caused with his lack of emotional discipline was already formed in George's mind in 1978. The point of the OT is to foil Luke against Anikin, to demonstrate how he undoes all of the harm Anikin caused by practicing emotional discipline, religious orthodoxy and basically all of the virtues Anikin failed to exhibit. The point of the OT is the fulfillment of the PT, but you miss that because you're a fucking autistic manchild who prefers screeching to literary analysis.

This. Also fuck hamill, he wants his disney shekels and spotlight + fan respect he can eat a dick.

I love what Hamill is doing. He’s shitting all over them and they can’t say anything.

It wouldn't have needed to happen if you didn't put so much stock into his work. And bitches so much on when he fucked up. Star Wars was as never as great as you thought it was. The original trilogy was good on basic ideals. But you shouldn't have invested so much into it.

Also this.

Why not? What should I have invested in? (((Sports)))? (((Politics)))? (((Star Trek)))?

you're a retard George made the sequels cus they were marketable he even changed the darker ending where it was ambiguos wether Luke remained a Jedi or turned into a SIth, he changed Han Solo's death to
he joehorned teddybears in the third movie.
and let's not forget that JarJar was suposed to be the true sithlord in the precuels, but Georgie chikened out due to fan backlash
not to mention that A New Hope was literally based on A Hero's Journey
also
the originalk trilogy had movie magic practical effects the remakes shoehorned unesesary and ugly looking make up CGI all over the place and it looks faker than the puppets and ruber suit they originally used

>>>/reddit/

#NotMyLuke

i can feel your butthurt through that post
George even kinda confirmed the fan theory on social media
search your feelings
you know it to be true

Why would I be butthurt? The theory is dumb and unnecessary. It was developed by lazy redditors who thought Snoke was Jar Jar.

Did he really? I wish to God he had made Jar-Jar a sith lord. That might've redeemed the prequels.

No, the only way that works is as a mystery box. And absolutely never mentioned anywhere else films/books/comics/vidya nowhere except maybe once as a passing joke if people are too retarded to see it Admit it, George beat Jew Jew at his own game and he wasn't even trying.

He is Juke Skywalker

It was green, you gobshite.

If you cannot think of anything else, then there is no helping you.

I don't remember any Luke in The Last Jedi. There was only a Jake Skywalker.

Hamill did the movie and pocketed the paycheck, his opinion is invalid.