ACLU kvetching here: archive.is/IYz5t
NBC: archive.is/yDcUb
Washington Post: archive.is/7gwpM

Other urls found in this thread:

casualient.com/yEL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's pretty fucking clever

TBH this is quite smart.
Dumb nogs probably wouldn't even know what it means and sign up for it asap.
Add 1 month of free KFC meals and you get 95% white america in no time.

Kek they should have done this ages ago. And instead of just 30 days it should be a couple years to encourage 99% of them to get sterilized.

It is much cheaper to let them go early and then arrest them again when they fuck up in 2 months than to release them in a few years and have them spawn a few fatherless children.

They need to put that in the Detroit water supply.

Niggers are high time preference creatures user. They'd get the OP for a KFC as said.

"Get da OP for da KFC"

You just found the first ad slogan.

SNIPPY SNIP WON'T STOP THE RAPE APES ONLY SLOW PAINFUL PUBLIC EXECUTION WILL KEEP CRIMINALS IN CHECK AND ALSO SCARE FUTURE CRIMINAL TO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE LAND MAKE HARD LABOR GREAT AGAIN PRISON SHOULD BE HELL NO MORE (((PAROLE))) YOU GET TIME YOU DO TIME YOU CAN'T BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY YOU GET CAST OUT OR HARD LABOR NO ONE SHOULD GET A FREE RIDE IF YOU'RE ABLE bodied GET TO WORK OR DIE FOLLOW THE RULES AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE
MONEY SCHEME REVOLVING PRISON SYSTEMS NEED TO GO

God, that pic is depressing.

Great idea. When you want to solve a problem, don't just go after the resulting problems the original problem caused, go for the source. Of course the left are kvetching about it.

Its the sheboons that are behind the demography. They get kids by anyone to get on welfare, so they'll keep fucking around as long as it takes to get them

4 years implant vs vasectomy, whiteknight boomers always falling short of the mark

every state needs this

faggot should have fought on the right side of WW2

We should be memeing this ASAP, and move on to sterilizations for welfare.

oy vey! bad goyim!

*crickets chirping*

Similarly to how they smuggle rapists into Europe I suspect NGOs would offer to reverse the vasectomy after Jamal gets out early, but given how much black men hate children it would be in all be vain. Hell, they'd be getting locked up as fast as possible for a free vasectomy

they should get them as part of setencing.

< Get da op for da KFC,
< Fuck all I want,
< no chance of bay-bee.

Based Judge is /ourguy/

He just needs to get female tubes cut/removed and it's great.

Fucking this.

This is an amazing idea. However, if the feared anonemoose is backing it publicly I think it will only increase the backlash of the nigger apologists.

arsenic would be more effective

Well, it's a step forward somewhat, considering we used to hang them.

Personally I say we package $10k and a permanant vasectomy as slavery reparations and play up the hennessy pot and pussay angle to get them into the clinics, local rapper celebs and gangbangers used as advertising.
Why $10k? Why not 1k? To placate the normie, and the progressive, and make niggers attack SJWs trying to steal their gibsmedats.

Only the niggers will take this. They have very little restraint for immediate gratification.

Don't like the principle behind a judge using my balls as a bargaining chip and justification to give me increased sentences, if I ever land in prison.

I understand the idea for sexual offenders or on a racial basis, but nothing else.

Ah, never mind, you're right I'd never take 30 days for my balls. never mind this post, then

Pretty good fucking judge.

thats not clever at all. Vasectomies are not permanent, they can be easily reversed, and they arent even efficacious.. even with a vasectomy you can still have offspring. And the iud isnt permanent either

That's expecting niggers to know that.

How do you think the one thing the niggers know is how to navigate the ssdi and welfare loopholes?

Most niggers earn welfare because they are niggers, it's not a hard process.

It's a white earning welfare, that's hard.

actually only around 70% of vesectomies are reversible and 4 years off a woman's prime breeding time is enormous considering women only have 20 years about to have kids

Ok then, how does Israel sterilize it's niggers?

Not to mention I would assume that most niggers are repeat offenders. Long before their BC wore off, they'd be back in their home.

New website at casualient.com/yEL

Will this become widespread.

A well-intentioned idea, but poor execution. I'm all for sterilizing criminals (see: shitskins), but if you give them a reduced sentence, that just lets them back on the street to continue stealing, raping, and murdering. Yeah there may not be rape babies or as big of a horde of pavement apes, but there will still be violent crime from them. And this option should only be given if they haven't procreated already. Should be mandatory for those that have. Still, a decent step in the right direction.

IIRC, they used chemical castration under the guise of vaccines.

It would be creepy as fuck, your face frozen in a perma-smile.

You are retarded and should sterilize yourself. Allow me to explain why in great detail:
It does not matter how many kids they have already begotten, they can beget more.
It can't be made compulsory. Would not be allowed. It only has a chance to happen if it's voluntary, and even that is unlikely to be allowed.
One month is not much time. And you should have them under surveillance after release, anyways.

My only concern with this is that it would become mandatory upon entering prison, no matter what the crime, and then having corrupt soros-like funded officers/sheriffs go on a false arresting spree.
For raping niggers, there is only one solution, and that solution is one way helicopter trip.

Shouldn't of fought for Israel.

This has already been applied in a different way in Singapore; flat cash offerings for masectomy for poorer women. It's dropped their crime rate drastically over 6 decades.
It's important to keep this as an extra, optional thing, since like said, if it becomes required it'd be easy to subvert and use against innocent people slammed with bullshit crimes.
It'd be one hell of a dystopia if we let the government control who gets to reproduce at least outside of financial means. Getting my nuts clipped over hate speech would be a hell of a way to end a family tree.

You mean dey can fuck white bitches and not make lil nigglets? Damn boi! Dats like free money.

That is what the mask is for.

Vasectomy's should really be a prerequisite to getting gibs.

If they make something of themselves later they can afford to have it reversed, if not they'd be like those sterile mosquitoes released into the wild to cut down on the number of poor people.

A judge should use this as precedent to offer reduced sentences in exchange for losing their citizenship.

Aye. It is foolish subsidize their reproduction. Its no wonder why IQ is dropping everywhere.

I'd pay $5,000 apiece for drug users to get sterilized.
The black race in the U.S. would disappear.

Base it on IQ or we'd be fucked. The greatest risk factor for drug use is high-IQ (most highly intellectual people can't tolerate the crippling loneliness as well as the autists on Holla Forums can.)
You have to treat it as the two separate issues it is: cut down on the retard population then work on the drug use, because the drug use (at least among the people who are people) stems from almost never running into someone able to socialize at a similar level of sentient thought and wanting to escape, even if it makes them temporarily dimmer in the process.
If you just target drug users you'd end up getting most of the shit people, but you'd also get most of the most intelligent people, leading to more or less lobbing off the sides of the bell curve and having a bunch of normies left over.

You know Im kind of pissed we didnt think of this earlier. If Planned Parenthood had this idea in their doctrine I would support them. Tax-payer funded vasectomies for criminals seems the way to go to kill off the degenerate population.

Top Kek user

Project Prevention does something like this.

found the kike

This is a great idea. Similar to Dr. Shockley's proposal in effect. Although his centered around a lump sum gibs payment. For every point below 100 iq he proposed you get a set amount of cash but lel it was a shit ton more cash than 30 days in jail is worth. If we just offered them free vasectomies 90% of them would probably take it.

a vid on Shockley arguing race/iq/and sterilization youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs

9.9/10
had me keking
my only critique would be to change
to
That way any who don't get the vasectomy put their balls in warm water prior to sex, killing all the sperm.

The best part about all this is that niggers rely on condoms for birth control. After a vasectomy they will be all I don't needz um and spread their STD's even further amongst blacks.

no more nigs, no more crime

I would fund this.

A lot of smart people dont do crimes because le consequences meme, just check what atheists do every time communism get the power and how smart people do sex tourism or go to help poor people, now, if they keep doing that, then they arent that smart or their lose isnt that bad.

Being honest, doctors that dont like abortions dont work in lefty clinics, if he is a poltard we can expect even a sex change, the problem is a lefty doc, he will put that guy to sleep, suck his cock until it get sores and then sign a paper saying that he can have kids anymore.

*cant

Sorry for tipping.

A gov't provided vasectomy is probably just painful enough to discourage a reversal.

Kids happens in retards untill you stop them.

Oy vey dis is a hollacost!

I'm glad certain individuals are installing the framework we will use and expand.

This is a weak attempt at eugenics.
Frightening considering the rise of "hate speech laws".

I wasn't aware that Singapore hated titties that much.

The county is over 96% white so this is just more white genocide

the reasoning behind it?

Vasectomy doesn't make you impotent, a nigger can still rape without functional cummie tubes.
This would only be acceptable if he offered the reduced sentences in exchange of FULL castration

The point isn't to stop the rape, the point is to stop criminals from breeding more criminals.

You could have both if they did this properly

What makes my blood boil is how the (((ACLU))) and other kike groups are kvetching and saying this is unconstitutional. Motherfuckers, they're OFFERING A VOLUNTARY PROCEDURE for a reduced sentence. It's completely optional. They're perfectly capable of rejecting the offer and taking the full sentence that they would take otherwise. There is literally no excuse for being against this other than explicitly stating "yes, I want more nigger criminals breeding"

Clever by today's standards, but this was pretty common practice back in the day. Remember that "eugenics" started in the USA. It makes perfect sense too. It'd be great if we extended it to the general population; 5,000 bucks if you chose to get a snip-snip. How many nogs would do that so they can buy some more jordans?

Wrong. Vasectomy reversals are not the easiest thing in the world. They can go wrong. And the procedure to reverse them is EXPENSIVE. Do you really fucking think Tyrone is going to have the money to front a vasectomy reversal? No.

They use birth control implants; exactly the same as what the prison here is using.

>mask

I dont think that the vasectomy is going to be as effective as well all would hope. I'd imagine that each sheebon is fucking around 5 niggers at any one time, so you're gonna need like 75% of nigger snipped to have any noticeable result. The 4 year pill for the negress would probably be good though

i hope this program expands and becomes popular…

I like this idea.

Why would a mastectomy reduce crime rates? How does that even make sense? Make the women less attractive so they're not raped and don't produce rape-babies? Or is it the money that helps? It's just a form of welfare that has permanent consequences. Is it the fact that women that have had this procedure cannot breastfeed their children that helps as they don't reproduce now? I just don' t get it.

he probably means a hysterectomy

based

From what I understand they aren't getting increased sentences for not doing it, just a small reduction in the sentence they already received. And honestly, if your dumb enough to get cut for 30 days less in jail, then it's probably good that you are removed from the gene pool.

Fixed that for you. The reason we have such stupid laws, such as sending kids to jail and making them register as sex offenders for taking nude selfies, is the same as the reason our factories are in Mexico and our bombs are in Afghanistan: Jews.

Fifty years ago, we lived in a fairly high-trust society. My mother was born in the '40s, and she once told me a story about a white stranger reaching out from the window of his truck and grabbing her by the hand at an intersection when she was about four years old. It startled her, but he let go and told her not to stick her arm out of car windows. My grandmother leaned out her window and thanked the man for what he did. Can any of you repulsive neckbeards imagine what would happen to you now if you reached out of a car and touched somebody else's little girl? Is there an outcome of that that doesn't involve a cop kneeling on your spine? And even if you're not beaten to death by the mob, can you imagine the girl's mother thanking you?

The reason for this is simple: Jews kicked open the door, and now America has a bunch of spic and sandnigger child-rapists. So now we all have to be treated like potential pedos, which has the fun side effect of eroding our communities and making the dollar-Jew and the media-kike much more influential, since our "community" is now whatever filth is on the Talmudvision.

We are likewise made to walk through metal detectors at public events and public buildings, as if we were niggers who might chimp out with a stolen gun and shoot a judge for sentencing our dindu kid. We are forced out of making adult jokes and references in the office, on pain of firing and prosecution, because apparently none of us can be trusted to know where the line is between harmless fun and criminal harassment. Grown men without children are wise to just avoid places where kids play, lest some busybody call the cops on a suspected pedo. This also has the fun side effect of almost entirely removing young men from contact with children, where they might be an example to the boys and a harmless crush for the girls. . . Nope! They all have to be treated as if they might be that spic who kept the girl in his basement for 20 years.

The other problem is equality. A long as we're pretending to be equals with the wildlife, we can't pass a law that requires niggers and muds to take off their shoes at the airport, but wave the whites through. We can't herd the spics away from kids they're sizing up at the playground, or make them pass a breathalyzer before driving, without imposing the same onerous rules on ourselves. This is because, according to the Jews, there's no difference between races and whites are exactly as likely to sell crack as niggers. We are exactly as likely to molest kids as some faggot Mexican. We are exactly as likely to drive a Truck of Peace through a crowd as Muammar Abdullah al-Blowjabi.

Until we slay these twin evils, multiculturalism and equality, both spread by the Jews, we will all live as if we're on parole. Enjoy the day a Jewish propagandist or lawyer sends the cops to get you for sitting next to an unattended little girl at the park.

The (potential) issue is sentence time getting jacked up to compensate. Basically if a cop claims you did something fucked up, even if the evidence is flimsy and you didn't do it, you'd be in a position where a plea bargain is your best option. Basically the rise of plea bargains also was concurrent with stricter sentencing.

This has the potential to affect contributing citizens just as hard, and can be easily reversed to fuck us. Think of all the false rape accusations. Now think of the offer of plea bargain + vasectomy for reduced sentencing. It's a dangerous road. IQ or health concerns are a bunch better avenue to research, with government gibs for it. It can't be subverted or weaponized against us, because its based on observable factors rather than a shaky legal system that's pozzed to hell.

Yeah nothing to worry about. I just don't see how nigs are going to hold up convience stores for vasectomy reversal procedures

He resides over 96% white counties, but if the ACLU is kvetching, it must mean the criminals are still mostly black.

So? It's impossible to sate them anyway. This is important so people can realize it isn't the end of the world as they were taught.

What does a vasecomy have to do with anything? Robbers don't rob gas stations because they're able to produce offspring.

Slippery slope can work in your favor as well.

Have you ever heard of the theory of heredity?

Judges sure have unique ways of coming up with punishments like the ones that make you wear a sign but it's voluntary. Not sure what the ALCJEW is on about. If you have the choice of being thrown in the slammer for fiddy years or a vasectomy then then the latter would be the obviously superior choice. All they're going to do is piss off criminals though by closing all their ways out which is a reverse of what the ACLJew usually does topkek

Blacks & Hispanics make up the majority of inmates anons

Even better, throw in a few thousand bucks, and dress it up in slave reparations terms and have local rappers advertise it drinking Hennessy and smoking blunts, and talking up the no mo niglets, no mo child Support, total freedom nigga angle.
Niggers hate being fathers.

What for? Niggers don't drink water, cook with water or bathe in water.
Put it in Faygo Grape Soda? Now you've got something.

1 month in return for 17 less noglets running around? That's the worst deal ever for them, but I can see them taking it.

What happens when they realize what they gave up and turn around and sue the state?

Fool! You could be selling them to local KFCs as "local specialty" jungle oysters!