NuDOOM crack thread

Russian cracker with a good reputation named Voksi has apparently cracked nudoommoomdood, I haven't tested it myself because I gotta wait for the game to download but here it is: www70.zippyshare.com/v/gRULIfg5/file.html

run Dlauncher, login, wait for the game to be patched, run Dlauncher again, and login again then the game should work.

Also feel free to discuss torrent sites ITT now that kat.cr and torrentz are down. I'm not really sure what to use so I just went to TPB.

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowreloaded.com/doom-cracked-voksi/
virustotal.com/en/com/file/5364c1d7fd1c941069491f368f12ee251101df67cecf4d1ba7118920378f5afb/analysis/1470421187/
www66.zippyshare.com/v/eah0ZlWK/file.html
archive.is/amH8e
archive.is/Qc1Pn
steamspy.com/app/379720
steamspy.com/app/22370
steamspy.com/app/22380
steamspy.com/app/377160
archive.is/P8o2c
steamspy.com/app/22320
steamspy.com/app/22330
steamspy.com/app/72850
steamspy.com/app/201810
forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=52164
steamcommunity.com/app/379720/discussions/0/353916184342516840/
reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4wbq95/doom_crack_by_voksi_is_here/
blood-wiki.org/index.php/Jason_Hall#Possible_Blood_Revival
m210.duke4.net/index.php/files/viewdownload/3-eduke32/38-blood-crossmatching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would you even bother? Everyone already knows the game is shit

skidrowreloaded.com/doom-cracked-voksi/

HOW DARE YOU PIRATE OUR GA-I MEAN DOOM!

YOU FUCKING THIEF!

Damn slavs, they are all the same.

So tsun…

Holla Forums hated it because it was shit. You don't need to play it to see how terrible it is

It was bound to happen Todd

I bet anons will play it anyway now that is cracked.

Why wouldn't I? I even played the demo.

how could Holla Forums hate it if they didn't play it since the game wasn't cracked yet? did everyone listen to one person's account from playing the game and accept it as the gospel truth?

You can aslo play the multiplayer using this crack since it's also a steamworks fix

Just look at the pre-release footage and all the shills sucking it off. It's obviously shit

Why would I want to pirate, crack and play a shitty game. Is Holla Forums this infected and desperate?

Heh..

If you liked the demo enough, then buy the full game. Don't steal from the developers who poured their hearts into this game.

virustotal.com/en/com/file/5364c1d7fd1c941069491f368f12ee251101df67cecf4d1ba7118920378f5afb/analysis/1470421187/

ALYac Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 20160805

Ad-Aware Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 20160805

Antiy-AVL Trojan/Win32.Agent 20160805

Arcabit Trojan.Barys.DD653 20160805

BitDefender Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 20160805

Comodo TrojWare.Win32.Dynamer.DQ 20160805

Emsisoft Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 (B) 20160805

F-Secure Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 20160805

Fortinet W32/Generic.AC.35C294!tr 20160805

GData Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 20160805

Ikarus Trojan.Win32.Dynamer 20160805

Jiangmin Worm.BAT.dl 20160805

K7AntiVirus Riskware ( 0040eff71 ) 20160805

K7GW Riskware ( 0040eff71 ) 20160805

McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.Backdoor.gz 20160805

eScan Gen:Variant.Barys.54867 20160805

Qihoo-360 Win32/Trojan.988 20160805

VBA32 TrojanDownloader.Betload 20160805

ViRobot Trojan.Win32.Dynamer.194560[h] 20160805

Zillya Trojan.Swizzor.Win32.191574 20160805

I see you've moved the deluded circle jerk to this thread. You're so DESPERATE.webm

Also if you guys get false-positives on the files, it's normal. Almost all files are packed, hence the false positive. If I could have released it normally like other steamworks fixes and cracks, I would have.

trips speak the truth
fuck ruskie communists

Go away Todd

(Checked)
Your post tested positive, for trips.

I didn't like the demo but I play every game. even bad games so I can say why they are bad and why you shouldn't buy them from experience

A demo was released for a week and you can also buy the game and play it for two hours before refunding on steam. It isn't a terrible shooter because of the cutscene kills but it also is an improvement over most modern shooters outside of obsucre stuff like UT4, Devil Daggers, and Xonotic

Meant to say it isn't a great shooter*

This sentence reads like it's straight out of a fucking NSA memo.

lol there is a doom update just now 160 mb and they updated the .exe

Here's the deal Todd: Instead of trying to sell the name Doom, plug something new. Your people can put together levels and they have a idea how to make a FPS that is a little original.

This. The same is exaclty like the old DooM but with those shitty qte kills that could pobably be moded out.

DooM was always a meme game

Denuvo is truly the greatest thing to happen to PC gaming, I just love all the tears from you poorfag losers.

Shit negro, not everyone has invites to private trackers.

Please kill yourself. Every time a new game comes out faggots like you jump onto soapbox screaming about how vidya is dead, but you still cant wait for it to be cracked so you can play this cancer and feel morally justified. Somehow.

sick false positives bruh

Why would I waste my time pirating a shit game when I could play mods for classic Doom that can emulate said shit game better than said shit game would ever accomplish?

Could you not refer to an assortment of people with different opinions as one monolithic board? But yes, the game is shit. Played the demo and it was enough for me.

Denuvo getting cracked was bound to happen. Some day some enthusiast cracks your shit for fun. Nudoom is still an insult to the original, because it pretend to be something what it ain't. Its something totally new and it could have been so much more if they did something new regarding the aesthetics, the story, tone and themes. Doom 3 is not like the originals either but in contrary to Nudoom, it doesn't pretend to be the first 2..

Piss off plebbit! Doom was a quantum jump and defined the First Person Shooter for almost a decade until Halo came along.

GOOD GOYIM. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROTEST PIRACY, WE'LL GIVE YOU MORE SHEKELS

People who adore nudoom do not belong on Holla Forums, but on reddit or neogaf.

nuDoom, its ok tbh
Not great and not as good as Classic 90's era FPS but its fun

are there no more reliable torrent (non-by-invitation-only) sites?
I've been using rutracker but I feel like I will eventual get aids
Also 63gb, why the fuck are developers not optimizing shit anymore? Do modern games really need to be 30+gb files?

Megatextures :^)
But that's more of a local example, other games are this big because literal laziness and, supposedly, inability of console hardware to process compressed packages efficiently.

I don't care about piracy, faggot, I pirate shit all the time. I do care when hypocritical retards shit up this board about a game they definitely don't have any interest in.

Something else will take its place eventually

They already sold a shit ton. It's probably too late for a crack to make a difference this late.

Modern developers make their games have bloated file sizes and poorly optimized to discourage piracy. Either that, or they don't care about basic optimization anymore since computers become more advanced and refined and do most of the work for them as time goes on.

Nah, you are just a bethcuck. Go suck todd's dick and buy second copy of both nudoom and gayout4. Don't forget to install mods for big black penises.

proof;

Stop being so entitled. You're lucky Bethesda™ put so much effort into rebooting this dead series at all. If it weren't for hardworking people like them Doom would be a forgotten footnote in the annals of videogaming history.

rutracker is probably the safest bet

Also filesize is more because fuckhuge storage (BDs and HDDs) is common and consoles can't handle decompression well, so they no longer bother compressing audio or video. Of course, the average (emphasis on average, your special snowflake connection can fuck off) internet connection can't handle downloading that much data efficiently, which keeps people using consoles so they only have to download updates for their giant filesize games.

Most pirates are fucking pc fags without taste.

Watch how this game is actually great, fags. Never ever.

Why? It's pretty much known by now that it's a shit game that can't have more than 12 enemies at a time (that's progress I guess).

Where am suppose to even download the game from?

Does rutracker have seeding rules?

what?

It's because we get ports. On the consoles they leave a lot of things uncompressed so they can have the drive stream it in and not use CPU (since they have so little CPU power, they try to have every bit of hardware doing something at all times). When they "port" to the PC they don't bother to change this, they just toss what they already have at us.

wow press x to be radical af how awesome

here I uploaded a torrent file to Zippyshare
www66.zippyshare.com/v/eah0ZlWK/file.html

Вы говорите по русски?

webm related

But aren't there loading times also on console?

or the magnet link I guess magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0bf052649b38573aa16e638cda7b4b1657ed2ed6&dn=DOOM.SteamRip-Fisher

That's pretty cool. Guess I won't have to settle for paying during a discount.

That reminds me of the days when 8 bit systems would get ports of 16 bit games.

FUCK THAT
I COULD DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL DOOM 4,000 TIMES AND STILL TAKE UP LESS THAN 62GB

Whatever, m8. Enjoy finally getting to play Todd's new shit game.

you arent supposed to post your picture on the internet, no matter what social media tells you

I have questions.
1. Is this just a shoddy bypass that you have to run & login to a Steam account to use every single time?
2. Has anyone tried SmartSteamEmu to see if it works with SSE instead of using the genuine Steam application?

This may come as a shock to you but a seasoned gamer can tell just by watching gameplay footage just how terrible a game is. Nudoom is terrible. I know this because I waited until I could watch gameplay footage and concluded by said footage that it was terrible.

t. seasoned gamer

Hahaha take that pirate! You thought you had fooled us, but you didn't expect the last and most powerful layer of DRM.

Looks like wasn't just wrong, but immediately proven so. What a nigger.

… how

What do you people hate about nudoom anyway?
I bought it for 50% off and the singleplayer is great, stays truer to the classics than the last one thats for sure.
I know Holla Forums hates video games but a reason why couldn't hurt.

its just hentai

because bethesda and AAA game. thats it.

Snapmap is shit and Bethesda

No, you need to run the steam app only once.

Doesn't work with SSE.

NuDoom is actually pretty fantastic, user. It plays exactly like Doom, just longer and shinier.
Pirate it and have some fun, instead of being a sourpuss.

t. hipster who never played the original doom games

Wrong, but go ahead and keep trying to justify avoiding having fun.
You don't even have the excuse of "it's not cracked yet" butthurt. You're just being a bitch.

Engineers making septic tanks are baffled by how full of shit you are.

luuul

Do I need Steam for this to work?

Yeah no, the demo didn't exactly cause anyone but that one faggot to cream their pants while forking over all their cash for it.

archive.is/amH8e - nuDOOM Demo
archive.is/Qc1Pn - nuDoom Demo 2

Guys stop hating NuDOOM and recognize its achievement.
The fact that NuDOOM is less intellectually taxing than fucking DOOM of all things is a remarkable feat. You actually have to consider your position and how you'll move to avoid attacks in DOOM. Attacks in NuDOOM are way too numerous and fast to intelligently avoid but all the arenas are pretty much wide open so you can just keep moving to avoid attacks. It doesn't matter how you move as long as you move.
Sounds like you guys just have to git gud at brainless casual versions of classic shooters.

So, anyone tried it yet?

Please tell me this is a comparison of memory usage between the cracked and legit copies of the game.

I mean I know it is, but I want to hear it from someone else.

I look there at many custom Doom maps that dump tons of enemies on you and give you enough space to circlestrafe everything

I just rushed in and strafed, bro. And I did that on keyboard.

so looks like this makes steam things you are playing the demo version of the game. I suspect that bethesda will remove the demo version ASAP now.

It's clearly not.
It says that he doesn't own the game

After trying the demo I'm honestly not even interested in pirating this piece of shit anyway.

I'd just like to take the time to point out to anybody who said nuDoom sold well this is their steamspy stats: steamspy.com/app/379720

Now here is Fallout 3 GOTY Edition: steamspy.com/app/22370

New Vegas: steamspy.com/app/22380

Fallout 4: steamspy.com/app/377160

It bombed; hard.

nuDoom already switched to always online DRM before the OP even posted this exploit. Nevermind the virus alarms.

I'm sure you did, I know I did.. But several maps are designed with tightly cramped areas where you can't just brainlessly hold down A or D and expect to not get hit. No such areas exist in NuDOOM.

I'm aware there are a few custom maps with as little effort put in to their layout as NuDOOM. Official maps are generally better than that and at least the game actually supports user made content that isn't some closed down Lego shit that only lets you place 64 demons max.

My bad. Guess I can't fucking read.

Fallout 3 was not on Steam at the time of release, it was on Windows Games Live.

New Vegas also has a shit ton of of past sales where it was sold at 5$ tops.

And to be honest anything is a flop compared to how much Fallout 4 sold.

Take it as you will

I'll give it to Doom 4, without it Doom4Doom wouldn't have existed.

nice meme

Wow. so much for not passing the 85 mark.

Intredasting. Because of Bethesda's sabotage I'd assumed it had done worse.

You may be surprised to hear this but the secret that Microsoft doesn't want you to hear is that Windows can support more than one physical drive.

Shocking, I know.

There are still a ton of kat proxies.

Post proof.

More like mirrors. I don't think any of them are actively updated.

one of them is also 5 years older than the other

But why one would waste time and bandwidth with this game ?
Its 50gb and there is no mod support, plus proofed to be garbage.
Just play BD with nuDoom addon.

Here user. A post by some guy who dared to publicize this secret. archive.is/P8o2c
Archived because MS will surely try to erase all traces. The poster has probably already 'disappeared.' I bet.

nuDoom is a big AAA release it's only fair to compare it to other big fish in the pond that Bethesda had released into the world. As for time, it's not actually as moot of a point as you make it out to be if anything that's even worse. Lets check out TES

Morrowind: steamspy.com/app/22320
Oblivion: steamspy.com/app/22330
Skyrim: steamspy.com/app/72850

So it's tied with Morrowind and these aren't even initial sales but Steam sales from people being late to the party every other Bethesda game is a fucking cash cow and Skyrim is it's own league. I don't know what exactly the production cost of nuDoom is but the kind of games Bethesda has to make to be remotely satisfying to pursue has to at minimum beat out Oblivion.

holy shit

You do realize that most of these sales come from a decade or more of discounts. I mean I'm not trying to make it seem like nuDoom hasn't sold less than expected on PC, but these comparisons have almost nothing to do with this game.

If anything you should compare it to a similar game:
steamspy.com/app/201810

Lmao, kill yaself fool

Fallout 4 was released November 10, 2015, nuDoom was released May 13, 2016 that's only a 7 month difference, that game you listed was released May 19, 2014. All the oldest sales of what I listed for steam dates to 2009 when the game was released on steam.

If i had to dig for it even Fallout 4 would look like an average Bethesda game in popularity.

1337x.to is the only one that I've found that doesn't look like something out of the early 2000's

Yeah, but Morrowind and Oblivion came out when physical distribution was still a thing.

You can't compare Doom to Fallout 4. Fallout 4 had a massive amount of normalfag hype and marketing.

They're two completely different situations

ow wow that sounds like what NuDoom should be god damn

so, where do i get this mod? i will start downloading nudoom as soon as the repacks pop up

forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=52164

It's a mod/game for zDoom. You could not do shit like that, or any real modding, with DOOMed.

steamcommunity.com/app/379720/discussions/0/353916184342516840/
:)

Hey, are you Todd Howard by any chance? I'm a BIG fan a' yours.

For the Skyrim re-release, could you guys add Denuvo to it please? I'd really like it if you did so it adds that premium feel of owning a licensed product. Also, it would keep my dumb pirate friends from making fun of me for buying it instead of getting it for free :D

Pretty much. I still remember the demo being extremely dull and while not nearly as bad as people were making it out to be, just really fucking boring. While I will welcome an end to the era of shitty boring CoD clones, nuDoom's demo proved to me that I'm still better off with the old stuff for now.

So has anyone actually tested the "crack"?

I tested ur mom's crack lel

This is the only Doom thread alive so I'll ask here. Is there a sourceport for Blood or a way to play it without a DOS emulator?

First time i see people sucking corporate dick this hard over piracy.

Source code for Blood has been lost so unless someone reverse engineers it then DOS emulators are the only way.

It requires someone to have the game available at the moment to try out, or for someone to download it. It looks like tried it out though.

he actually took those images from reddit lol
reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4wbq95/doom_crack_by_voksi_is_here/ check first comment

Incorrect, the source code for Blood exists and Monolith's former CEO wanted to release it to make a source port, but Atari cockblocked everyone so he can't release the source code.
Here's an article on a blood wiki about it blood-wiki.org/index.php/Jason_Hall#Possible_Blood_Revival

And Devolver would buy it and release a Redux version if it managed to get enough funds, from Shadow Warrior(2013) sales, guess not.

I'm not even going to play the game now that it's free.
A shit game is a shit game at any price.

Holy fuck, Bulgaria proves to be really good at IT shit once again. I don't know why we don't just invest in IT business.

Oh well, someone here will eventually put up the results from their machine.

Holla Forumsfags say shit like this but play literal garbage like Planetside 2 or Halo

Kek

Wasted dub trips

He said "kek" for fucks sake, mate. He's probably from halfchan.

I think they've done pretty well on Shadow Warrior, at least enough to bankroll a sequel. If Devolver wanted it, they could buy it with all the success they've had lately. It's the only hope I've got right now.

no, im originally from 2ch, way more hardcore than you kiddos whcih are either from 4ch or reddit

Okay, I am willing to be a test rat. Which one should I go with? I guess Vulkan?

I am with a gtx780, by the way.

yeah

Nope, it doesn't work.

Try opengl.

lol did you do every step correctly? what error did you get

I did. No difference.

Alright I've been trying to get it to work but the dlauncher command window closes immediately after opening it, already tried running as admin.
Anyone want to help?

I'll spell it out for you guys but keep in mind I'm only one user and do not speak for Holla Forums as a whole.

All the footage I have seen of nudoom makes it look casual as fuck, from health drops from enemies not to mention they scale inversely to your health, to taunts and glory kill QTEs.
I still want to play it for myself because that is the only way to judge something accurately (I also enjoy "so bad it's good" so I'll also be pirating the new Ghostbusters).

Basically I do want to play the game but since being burnt by GTAV I refuse to pay over ~$20 without pirating first, if it turns out I really enjoy nuDoom I will buy it.

TPB still works, user. Unless you're an UK faggot, that is

What kind of crazy stupid level design is this? They're all in the same big room, that keycard door has no reason to not open from beating the fucking arena. What the hell is this?

Hey user, you should check your running processes.

You must be mining some good e-shekels now.

Pirate bay is dead
HoneyBay is up though

That's what Zenimax calls "maze-like level design".

>you literally have to fight in the same arena twice
I'm honestly shocked by how bad this is. The only thing that kind of redeems this game is that the combat seems like it could be exciting, that is if it wasn't interrupted by a cutscene every time you kill an enemy.

There was nothing like that. But at this point I just deleted everything, even though it took me a few hours to download. I didn't originally realize you need steam to be on when you are playing so I was not going to keep it even if it worked.

You didn't try to set your timezone to slavland?

The 3DM cracks only worked in Beijing time.

It didn't say such a thing, so why would I do that? Though I am already leaving in a slavland.

I remember telling everyone at the time that it could be cracked. I even outline a general method, the flush+reload side channel attack, for extracting encryption keys from L2 cache with high resolution- high enough to overcome any attempt to change it quickly.

Lo and behold, it has been done. And so, once again, the people who believe or pretend there is such a thing as perfect encryption when you have access to the hardware are blown the fuck out.

living*
So slavish.

Why did Atari stop him? They have nothing to gain, are they even still alive?

oh yes

It's actually really fun

Yeah what the fuck, they aren't even Slavic

it's rumored that denuvo basically takes a snapshot of your system properties so that your copy of moom or mad max or whatever will only ever work on your system so you can never share it. with the mad max crack, at least, it injects the original purchaser's info into the game you've downloaded, and the original purchaser was in hong kong so if my system isn't on hong kong local time the game won't even work

tl;dr you should've tried that before deleting it also run a malware scan and scan your active processes, that sounds fishy as all hell

Have they ever released anything recently? What do they even do?

I'll bite, how so? Because this looks like a basic Painkiller/Serious Sam type game. Nothing wrong with those but I was hoping it would be more similar to Quake 1 or Doom 64. Also because the multiplayer looks weak, and though Snapmap is admirable it seems to severely limit NuDOOMs modding potential compared to the first two games.

They published that shitty Alone in the Dark game not too long ago. I don't know about anything recent though.

Dumbass.

Kinda late but BloodCM is an almost perfect port to eDuke32 with every episode from the vanilla game complete. Haven't played enough of the original in Dosbox to say if its perfectly accurate but I'm really enjoying it so far.
m210.duke4.net/index.php/files/viewdownload/3-eduke32/38-blood-crossmatching

its fun

It's boring.
Singleplayer FPS needs to be something really special to be worth it at all, and nothing like that has come out for a very long time. If you're just looking for something to do for 5-6 hours, might as well play one of ravensoft's generic shooters from the 00's instead. No need to wait for a crack.

its fun though

Exactly what about is fun and objectively good?

From what little I've played of the reboots demo it's just okay. It sort of has its heart in the right place but I don't get why people are giving it high scores.

Shills and casuals who never played olddoom because "bad graphics"

its just fun to play, real easy stuff

no, i play old doom daily

Explain, nigger.

smooth comfy combat

Thats not discriptive enough, faggot. What about the combat is smooth and comfy?

It's still $60 for a 5-8 hour campaign, which is a fucking ridiculous price for something so short and flawed.

Your mom lel.
But seriously, you can't clam that the gunplay is bad, the level design and enemy placement is alright at worst, and it doesn't waste a second of your time with bullshit.
I haven't even played it yet; I'm just talking about footage I've watched. I get why a whole bunch of people like it.

That's why you pirate it.
I'm playing devil's advocate in this thread, but seriously, Denuvo is a compelling reason to never buy a game on principle. The devs did a decent job with the game, but fucked up with their anti-consumer practices.

shoot the thing, smack it in the head, get health, run and jumpan

i got way more out of it than that with all the extras

As I was just saying to the other user, I don't buy Denuvo games on principle. So I'll have to wait for some kind of user-friendly crack to tell you about it.

You can say the same of most fps games. What makes doom unique. I want atleast a paragraph.

I'll give you less. It's fun and fast. I like jumping around from enemy to enemy kicking ass with any gun I please brutally.

Is that all you can say about it? You are really sounding like a shill here if you cant even come up with more than a sentince to discibe whats good about the game. Fun, fast, and brutal are very vague terms with almost no weight behind them.

I'm not writing an essay for a shitposter who can't comprehend the fact that someone is having fun. It's a comfy fast arena shootan that lets me play something like brutality in a modern setting. What do you want me to say, faggot? I'm having fun.

So youre having fun, whatever, a lobotimised faggot could have fun playing with literal shitlogs. But is the game objectivley good? Is there anything nudoom does better than doom 93? Whats the incentive to play nudoom?

This isnt even about who played the game, its about this faghot not being able to discribe the game beyond "fast and fun".

Here's the situation

I'm not nominating the shit to win an emmy, I'm putting out there that I had fun with it's decent paced combat and doom1 levels of length. Simple stuff, yet your stupid shit ass can't comprehend it. I had subjective fun, does that trigger you?

Ok, you had fun. So what? I want to know why its fun to you beyond 2 words.

I've given you multiple posts as to why I've had fun. It's a fun game. Are you done being autistic? Will you finally accept that people have fun with some games regardless of quality?

DOOT IS CRACK

LEGALISTIC FAGS ON HERE CAN SUCK A BIG BLACK NIGGER DICK; LMAO NIGGER I BET U BOUGHT DRAGON GAYS CISQUIS

I AM GONNA PLAY A DOOTS

DONT CARE IF ITS A SHIT

RESPECT BULGAROBRO CRACKIN THE DO

STOPPED READING

Good for him. Anything with denuvo deserves to be shit all over in every possible way. Still not interested in playing it.

your all-caps autism is tumblr-tier, i pity you

It's called a demo.

Having actually played the game I can tell your full of shit, it's not fast in fact nuDoomguy isn't even fast enough to get secrets in the classic Doom bonus maps. On the easiest difficulty non-headshots and executions takes so long to kill an enemy that it's a slog to play even on harder difficulties you'll go at an even slower pace because now you have to actually hide behind cover and be absolutely perfect with headshots and hitting the bigger enemy weakpoints if you want to kill them quickly without glory kills. Speaking of Glory Kills they're exactly as pace killing as everyone said they'd turn out to be. Multiplayer is exactly like Halo but with a demon transformation gimmick. the singleplayer is a slog and it's just straight up boring even on higher difficulties it doesn't actually change that feeling of dullness and mediocrity so I quit halfway and played Dragons Dogma and gave that another shot instead.

So now that its cracked and people here can pirate it its time for Holla Forums's opinion to shift to enjoying this game.

You poor faggots are so predictable.

Everyone here is still saying it's shit and not worth it?

archive.is/amH8e - nuDOOM Demo
archive.is/Qc1Pn - nuDoom Demo 2

And the Demo is still up if you want to see how it plays for yourself.

ITT butthurt buyfags and denuvo shills that paid good shekels for nuDoom and are pissed people can not enjoy the same piece of shit they did without throwing the retarded dollarydoos at it that they did

jews btfo

Damn, why wasn't it something I actually want to play, like total war warhammer

The demo is still on Steam, played it today and uninstalled it once it basically turned out to be a more basic version of Painkiller.

Honestly I'd recommend anyone play EDF 4.1 instead, even if its a pirate. That was more fun and didn't have asinine requirements.

Thanks for letting us know Todd

Post more TRUMPWAVE

I was wondering so badly why this game felt odd from the demo but the funny thing is that it's a completely accurate description. If DNF was like that in 2011 people would have considered it an "overlooked gem" in current year.

No, but I want it to be cracked and deneurvo temporarily defeated, solely out of spite.

This is going to be fun because the DOOM fags on this board are out of excuses.
The Multiplayer beta was shit.
The single player demo was shit.
What excuse will those fags make now I wonder? I'm not going to stomach another second of that shit after what I played from the demo and 50 niggabytes, but oh boy I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks.

This.

I just played the first few levels, I think its pretty fun. Framerate sucks a bit though in certain areas.

ok

you're a legend, I'm honored by your presence.

Hello (41).

it appears JUST cause 3 was cracked too
JUST
FUCK
MY DRM
SHITS
UP

What's the difference between old TPB/KAT and the new ones? They still serve the same torrents, do they not? If you don't trust the site itself, just browse it by proxy.

Thank god, DRM can always be cracked.

Figures denuvo gets cracked after kat gets fucked, is there a download for it yet?

wrong user, unless i was shitposting in that thread. Considering you were probably there, which is a possibility.

Doom is a 8.5 out of 10 but Bethesda doesn't deserve money.

It's the best single player FPS to come out in years user.

Yea, how about no?

but it does not run denvuo at all

oh wait it's a bypass, but then again most people run windows :^)

I figured. Yea. I'll give it a pass.

Is that a camo snuggy

shill tier bullshit mongering

There's a bypass for Tomb Raider now from the same Voksi.

I like nuDoom, but it's not like the originals, fuck off.

All I keep really asking is where all this outrage and butthurt when Doom 3 was fresh and new?

So where was it? Where were you in 2004?

ITS NOT ABOUT THE SHEKELS YOU ANAL RETENTIVE PENNY-PINCHING FAG ITS ABOUT HOLDING A GRUDGE AND KEEPING IT YOU BOUGHT A DENUVO METHESDA AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO DEFEND YOURSELF YOU SHOULD BE BANISHED TO MADAGASKAR

except nobody said it is a come back to it's roots and was kind of a technology marvel and benchmark tool until crysis came out

that was 12 years ago, now it's 2016 and they should've whipped out something better

I wonder if this Voksi guy will also crack Total War: Warhammer.

Malware Bytes considers DLauncher.exe, the file used for the bypass as a trojan. That's what you get for trusting the Russians.

Space Marine > nudoom

Looks like Tomb raider is also cracked/bypassed. He is going to do Just cause 3 now. this is a good day

All cracks are false flagged. You can't not know this. You are a shill. Stop posting and leave us be.

I don't think so Igor.

well just cause is 53gb tomb raider is 24gb and doom is 60gb. Yeah I am not playing any of this.

it's because the files are packed.

Who was saying the latest Doom is a comeback to the roots? Maybe because I stay away from all the "mainstream" gaming "news" sites I don't see this bullshit?
Either way, compared to Doom 3? it certainly IS a step back to the "roots" of Doom games.
And did you just try to use a [current year] argument here?

Look, i'm not saying its a 5/5 game, it has some problems. But it is easily one of the better single player shooters i've played in a long long time. I'm not bogged down by some shitty story from some hack writer that wants to get his dick sucked by the "games are art" crowd trying to inject itself into my gameplay every 5 minutes. I'm not playing a game of whack-a-mole with enemies and cover. the game rewards aggression.
Plenty of secrets to grab in each level which encourages exploration. None of the upgrades do much to give you any sort of specific advantage but does add a little flavor and flourish. I like the runes most of all.
When you can die from getting hit twice by an imp that really doesn't fucking matter much since you get shit-all for health when you do the glroy kill anyway.

So what is the problem? That it is NOT an exact copy of the original Doom? Then go play that Doom. Do you sperg out at every new release of a Mario game? They do things a bit different in each installment. Or how about the MGS series?
Here you have an installment of a game series that has been dead for 12 fucking years and its actually a good, enjoyable, playable game. Yet you faggots treat it like it was that Duke Nukem abortion or that absolute insult that was DmC.

I don't think you guys are Doom fans so much as you're just a fan of the idea of being a Doom fan. You know, a filthy fucking hipster.
Sure, you may have played the old games at some point when you were younger but for most that was it. Others? Maybe got into the mods/WADs and played around with those for a grand total of like 3 hours before getting bored and moving on. Maybe you dust it off every now and then when someone posts some new WADs on a chan thread.
Point being that you probably are just parroting what some other assholes said about it. More concerned about the image you're projecting. Virtue-signaling to a bunch of anonymous faggots. Jerking each other off about how far away from being a normalfag you are.
At best, a nostalgia-fag who should have gave up on video games long ago because like Dad and his 70's rock, you're stuck in thinking that was "the best era ever" for video games.
At worst, nothing really different than any given cam-whore or hipster who puts on something that references Legend of Zelda and yet probably hasn't played any of the games for more than an hour in the last 10 years.
Of course there are those who may legitimately not like the game. I'd imagine pretty much anybody who spent the last decade playing nothing but Japanese "visual novels" would have a hard time with it.

Now, tell me how much i'm projecting. Tell me i'm a shill. Tell me I should go back to reddit or cuckchan.

Or maybe i'm right, and maybe this board has become flooded with 14 year olds who want to be part of the cooler darker edgier crowd on that deep web site known as Holla Forums.

You didn't even have pubes when Doom3 was released and mocked universally back then, kid.

I was 17 in august of 2004, fresh out of highschool.

What i'm talking about is where are all the criticisms that are levied at THIS Doom installment vs Doom 3?
Doom 3 is just a bunch of HURRDURR ITS DARK.
And of course for the time it was coming out the endless wave of "Is my computer ready for Doom 3?".

Nothing about the speed of the gameplay.
Nothing about any cutscenes or cinematics (those gun cinematics are skippable in Doom 4, BTW).
Nothing about the enemy count (Doom 3 had you dealing with like at most 2 or 3 enemies at any given time).
Nothing about the level design.

none of these things that Doom 3 is 50 times more guilty of being shitty with. Doom 3 is closer to being a modern Resident Evil game than it is being a fucking Doom game.

I just paid 30 and am not sure how I feel. still trying to get past first corpse thing on nightmare. barrel distance is tricky. having fun but this thread has me worried. I will post thank you Based Todd and he will ensure my enjoyment of the game.

Not even trolling, but I am enjoying F4 on survival mode and have about 250 hrs in there.
and I had doom on shareware.

I want max payne 4.

it was cool how they let you duct tape your flashlight to your gun.

If I recall, that was actually started from some mods.

I liked tears of retards who bought this shit on release more, it was very entertaining to watch how people cried about this shit when it went 50% off in less than one fucking month after release. And that promise to remove demo in one week was also great.

What do you like about original DOOM? Definitely not level design with shitton of enemies and fast-paced gameplay. Isn't this ridiculous? A shitty game from 1993 which can't into room-over-room is better than AAA FPS with huge budged from 2016.

NuDoom is another boring as fuck modern FPS game, on the level of Borderlands and Bioshit.

Doom 3 is poor System Shock rip-off, not RE or something else.

Don't really care about MOOD but does it work? It's Denuvo finally cracked?

you remember wrong then

No little my deluded little user. Just another bypass. The vulnerability lay with Steam and the Doom demo. Denuvo still BTFO gook crackers and mental gymnastic autists.

I actually tried all 3 Dooms shortly after this one's release since that was something in my backlog.
Tried each a bit for a few minutes to compare them and now I'll do full playthroughs.

One thing I found very surprising was how you couldn't jump in Doom at all. All vertical movement was relegated to elevators.
I was expecting something more similar to Shadow Warrior or Blood, possibly something simpler since it came previously, but not even being able to jump?
You go to the Quakefags and they'll swear a game has shit movement if they can't rocketjump, bunnyhop, strafejump and all that jargon. Trying to convince me a game where you can't even jump is supposed to be fast doesn't really work.
I could bootup DOSBox, increase the clock rate and have games run at twice or thrice their speed and that still doesn't make them better or worse.

There were other things like no alternative fire for guns, no inventory system for usable items and no mouselook that made me seriously wonder why would anyone praise the game that hardly on it's gameplay.
I get the idea that it was a marvelous piece of tech that achieved graphics and speed nobody else could match at the time and even kickstarted the whole genre of FPS. Dunno if I'm mistaking it with Duke Nuken, but the maps are entirely 2d but rendered in 3d which is a pretty impressive trick too.

But more games came next that were just as good or even better from the gameplay perspective. Shadow Warrior, Hexen 1&2, Heretic, Blood and many others.
All of those improved on the formula and where better games one way or another, and while everyone will agree on their quality, they'll still put Doom on a pedestal.

This is what I hate about Doomfags. The game you like is good, I get that. But if you were to hear them, no other FPS ever should have been done since Doom is perfect. These are their words, that you can't improve on Doom, despite the amount of times this has been done before.
I have no fucking idea what they want, just playing the same game for decades, just releasing carbon copies of the same game, just have the game always aim for you in an axis, never having to jump. They crave staleness but will rage about how games are going stale. This makes no sense…

Some series should remain a happy joyfull memory rather than rebooted, especially if the reboot takes a very safe, casualized direction which appeals to a lower common denominator. AvP3 is another example of that and while I've never played the old Shadow Warrior games I've heard that the modern iteration is vastly different. That didn't stop me from enjoying it but I can see how it could annoy fans of the original.

They just want something that's not shit, whether that's a new game or mods, otherwise it's better off staying dead.

epic, simply epic

Just so we're clear, nuDoomguy isn't actually fast enough for the classic level secrets and some of them were already disabled before release then they actually had to change the secrets again because he still wasn't fast enough.

New games dont sully the previous ones, though. They are still available exactly as you found them and able to play them just the same.

AvP3 was actually a neat game, since the aliens stopped being the retarded horde enemy thrown at you during Pred\Marine routes, while actually having decent stealth when playing with him.
I do miss some of the weapons that were lost, but some of them greatly simplified the game too much on their own, they didn't add depth all, like the speargun giving you free headshots at range (you could pick the ammo back) and that explosive pistol that applied a slow effect with the altfire being an easy to counter to rushes.

Well they had plenty of that with the examples I gave and they still prefer to suck Doom's dick, so that's clearly what they want.
They want Doom and that's final, no 3 or 4, and no other FPS, just Doom. At which point I'll ask what's the difference between them and the average CoD player…

360 minutes (6 hours) are still just "a few minutes", mate.
I played for about 4 levels on Doom 1 and another for on 2 before moving onto 3 (where it's harder to judge by levels, so I went with ones) just to see a bit of what each game is about and compare them.

a few words more and you might be a little less retarded

your post isn't that impressive in the wordcount department either, buddy

Oh, just remenbered… Complaining I'm judging Doom based on a few minutes is a bit hypocritical from people that judge Doom4 based on 0 minutes.
Not saying you're wrong, just that it goes both ways…

What exactly does this mean?
From what I remenber, there was no jumping, you could just run to a hole and hope you run farther enough horizontally before you fall too much vertically.
If this is the case, couldn't the nuDoomguy reach the same spots by jumping instead?
You can argue he isn't as fast, but you can't argue that he is more agile, since he can actually take off the ground for one.

Are you mentally retarded?

For example, there's a timed switch in E1M1 that opens a secret door. In DOODMOOM's version of the level you're too slow to reach the door before it closes again.

Are you?
Jumping is a requirement for proper movement that gives verticality to your game unrestricted to the environment.
Are you telling me you hate jumping, that games are better without it?

Doom 3 has jumping wtf are you talking about? here?

They want Doom instead of Cod you fucking retard.

doom 1, 2, and 64's levels are designed around lack of jumping tho, so this point of complaint is largely irrelevant

You can't jump but you can cross you just have to figure that out for yourself like the fact you can clear some gaps by sprinting. Or that you can ride Archvile blasts.

And like said but it's worse because nuDoomguy can jump and he can't make it so they made the delay of the secret platform significantly longer.

I bet you were born this very century.

Denuvo is fucking rekt

All other games are being cracked

What said, you can beat Doom even without jumping and guess what, lack of jumping mechanics doesn't make nuDoom better. Jumping can't fix shit level design and gameplay. Not even vertical aiming is enough to save this disaster, nuDoom just can't beat original DOS version of Doom, a game which don't support these things plus room-over-room.

If you want native jumping mechanics so bad, Build engine FPS, especially Duke 3D with its greatest level design are the best things for you and this game alone shits on absolutely every modern FPS game. Too bad Shadow Warrior Build version level design is lacking because 3DR had retarded management which didn't get Duke mappers for Shadow Warrior. Surprised they managed to make Duke 3D at this point.

What really bothers me though is that Duke Nukem 3D is underrated while original Doom is overrated.

does multiplayer work?

examples? I got nothing left to play, downloaded over 5tb of games.. all shit.

rise of the tomb raider got cracked as well, so there's that.

Do you need steam again?

The instructions are the same as the one for DOOM. So I assume so.

Duke Nukem 3D is a clusterfuck of realistic cramped hallways. It's fun, I wouldn't say it's designed well though.

never liked tomb raider, it's for retards that want to see some boobs and ass.

anything else? that shit total war warhammer looks boring as fuck.

I don't even this line of reasong.

Nothing else that I know of right now.
posted what looks like JC3 being cracked in the same way.

yeah, will install that

what do you mean?

The other games you listed just never had the rhythm that Doom had for me. I mean the balance between enemy health, mobility, AI, and damage output next to your own weaponry just feels so right. Least favorite enemy is the chaingunners though, mostly because they're hitscan.

I wouldn't be so fast to be happy about games getting cracked by using steam. This won't last for too long.

Yeah, with all these shitty Denuvo games being cracked, imagine how many good games there are left.

you hypocrite fucks

I meant Doom 1&2, not 3 you idiot.

You can design levels around the concept of not using weapons, that doesn't make them any less better or worse.

I did saw a few of those moments where a guy had to find the right platform from which to start sprinting to clear a gap.
Everytime I just kept asking myself "Why not just jumping over there?"

The second case is more the usual case where people don't understand relative speed.
nuDoomguy is slower than Doomguy since he can't clear the same distance as fast. But that doesn't mean he ain't fast, just not as fast.
Not to mention, those levels weren't made for the movespeed nuDoomguy has, being surprised he can't clear those distances is a bit ridiculous.

I bet you can't have a discussion with anyone anonymous without asking about their age\gender\country like the good redditor you are.

Never said jumping is that made nuDoom good, or even that it was good at all.
Just saying that there are other games that came out after Doom that have better movement, better weapons, better gameplay and even better levels, and yet nobody talks about them as much as Doom because Doom is a Sacred Cow.

It's hard to take seriously the criticism some people level at nuDoom, even when you know they are right, when you see the amount of dick sucking that game gets despite better alternatives coming out. Yes, I do consider Shadow Warrior, Hexen and Blood to be better than Doom.

You can only move in 2 axis, not 3. How is it really "fast paced" like that?
If movespeed is enough to blow your mind, give Sonic a shotgun and you have a better Doom, I guess?

When you don't even know how to properly accuse someone of being a redditor you make a huge joke out of yourself. Everyone is calling you a retard, because you too stupid to understand why the original game had no jumping and even extra stupid for saying that not being able to jump somehow makes it slow and other stupid shit like that.

Oh, so it's because they kept throwing enemies at you? Because they keep the fights going at all times?
Because I was under the impression that people hated nuDoom because the arenas were too frequent and locked you into fighting people.
Or how everyone hated CodKiddies because their ADHD filled brains required constant exciting to enjoy a game.

What's with the double standards?
Many of the games I mentioned have excelent level design, plenty of secrets to find, many different enemies with their own tricks to fight against and much better mobility than Doom.

Please, level a single valid criticism againt those games that puts them on a lower level than Doom or just face the facts and accept your hipsterdom. You like the concept of liking Doom more than you like FPS and your entire option can be safely disregarded single it's always biased.

lmao just played rise of the womb raider and nu doom. both are shit. THANK YOU BASED CRACKAS FOR SAVING ME 120$

Eh.
If argumentum ad populum is the best you're gonna muster and actual discussion triggers you so, I won't bother anymore.

The engine was actually 2D but rendered the world in 3D. That's why there aren't tunnels going above other sections of the level, for instance.
I actually know why it doesn't support jumping, engine limitations and nobody considered it since there was no similar game either.

You can keep making excuses to justify it but I didn't even said it makes it slow, just not as fast or with movement as good as other games.
Jumping is a good mechanic and trying to justify it's absence is just being regressive.

And you say others are redditors.

Stupid niggers like you are not to argue with, you just get told to that you are stupid and to fuck off.

Whatever floats ur boat my dude

Get rekt, kiddo

two can play this game

Where the fuck were you?

Would the game have been better if it had jumping? The levels were made without thinking about the possibility of jumping and are still pretty damn great.

Missing the point entirely. Doom wasn't born fast, as silly as it sounds. Did you ever play it without a mouse? It was pretty much a cover shooter, tense and slow but without regenerating health or ironsights. It became fast later when people started to play it with their mouse and with always run on. Until it became known as a fast game. Personally I hate that meme.

Because most people here played it on a sourceport, which do enable mouselook, and with mods which add all those other things and more.

All of those improved on the formula and where better games one way or another, and while everyone will agree on their quality, they'll still put Doom on a pedestal.

Because Doom popularized the FPS genre. You don't understand, companies were having problems with people playing deathmatch (which Doom invented fyi) instead of working. Fucking Bill Gates starred in a comercial for Windows that marketed as a platform to play Doom. And it was easy to put it everywhere because it was shareware. Doom set the world on fire. Other FPS games were known as Doom clones for many years after.

But they had to compete with Doom. I've played them all, and they're all excellent games, but Doom has such a tight design, such perfect balance between the weapons (except the pistol) and the different enemies, such marvelous maps (except Doom 2).

Doom is almost perfect at being what it is: a straightforward, fast paced FPS with great map design and lots of enemies.Most of the other games you mentioned didn't try to be that, they had a different goal in mind. And they were great, but they didn't come as close as Doom to being, for example, a fantastic FPS with a hub world in the case of Hexen, or a really great fantasy FPS in the case of Heretic.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Get GZDoom and download some wads. Download user made maps, download weapon mods, enemy mods, gameplay overhauls. I don't think the world needs another Doom, it needs other kinds of FPS.

AYYYY

Sorry you can't "argue" without your crutches, buddy. Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do.

Oh cool, Titan Quest!

Fanboys are simply too stupid to argue with. That's why nobody likes doom, planescape or smt fangoys.

Go back to your GG thread, buddy.

You're the gift that keeps on giving. Ever consider that maybe some people don't care about who "win" an argument, they just want to reach the right conclusion? And that's why they care so much about pedantic faggots thinking they can get away with the silliest shit?
Ever consider forming your own opinion instead of just repeating the shit everyone else says?

Because you don't jump in Doom, it's obvious this is more a personal gripe with you but the game is designed around not being able to jump and getting secrets and moving through the levels without jumping is part of the challenge. Guys who swear by jumping aren't even talking about normal jumping anyways they're talking about bunny hopping, strafe jumping, and being able to crouch midair two of those involve rapid and maintained acceleration and last one is to fuck up people's aim.

No even if nuDoomguy maintained the same slower speed if he accelerated to the same degree Doomguy accelerated in speed when he jumps or even if he runs like Doomguy then he'd be just as fast as Doomguy. That's why all playthroughs of Doomguy involve people starting and stopping.

That's the whole point of people's complaints about nuDoomguy's speed the other one is glory kills messing up the flow and enemies being bullet sponges if you don't hit the right spots makes the game just overall slower then Doom.

Nobody is surprised, it's just obvious proof nuDoom is slower, since there is the same distance (the dev team built the levels as faithful as possible outside needing to change secrets) to actually compare.

You do realise that's a technical limitation?
Doom doesn't actually have any vertical movement, the entire game is 2D, the Doom renderer just makes it look 3D.

Don't cacodemons have z-movement though?

No, just the spites.
All enemies are "infinitely tall" in Doom. As long as there's an enemy in your line of fire, and there's nothing blocking you, you'll hit them.

*sprites

Thanks anyway. Do I also need to get a copy of Duke or is BloodCM+eDuke32 enough?

The Doomguy in this latest Doom can do a double jump and does this ledge-grab auto-pullup thing.

Even so, I don't really understand this as a basis of comparison for the doom games. They are in entirely different engines with entirely different level design priorities.
You're pretty much comparing Mario 64 against like Super Mario Bros.

That's a shit analogy, the kind somebody who read the technical details but didn't play the game would conclude. Yes the engine is 2D but the environment it creates that you interact in is essentially 3D, before the whole 2.5D started getting thrown around for this it was called pseudo 3D Super Mario Bros. is a 2D game designed to be played as a 2D game. You were standing on a different level and you got on an elevator you went up you go off a ledge you go down projectiles that weren't hitscan can and did miss flying over enemy heads.

No, I played those games. Sounds like you're the one trying to use the technical specs about all this shit.

Right, I get that. I actually liked a few puzzles and I adjusted quickly to this, it wasn't the first game I played where jumping isn't part of the game.

I merely wonder why do people genuinely say "you can't improve Doom" when a simple jump mechanic added to it makes for much more interesting levels with the verticality it adds.
Especially when better games came out that showcase this.

I got the idea that the complaint was "nuDoomguy is slow!" not that he is slower. He is still fast, just not as fast, but in comparison he has more agility.

I'll agree that it was stupid, especially not having at least an option to turn them off (and rebalance drop rates for that) but it hardly last that long and you can still shoot them if you want.
I get that it's a pretty bad mechanic but not nearly bad enough to warrant the backlash it generated.

If you read my previous posts, you'd notice I acknowledged that already. I know very well how the engine works and the limitations it introduces.
My point isn't that the game is missing that mechanic, my point is that better games showed up with time capable of giving us more than Doom gave us, and yet people are still stuck to it.

It's the same as walls that can stretch for as long as needed. Their sprite just gets placed more or less higher, but they are still infront of you.

This is why aiming is locked to a single axis, because technically there isn't another axis at all.

Except SMB was a 2D game and Super Mario 64 was 3D. And after that, Galaxy came up with still 3D but also some 2D levels and planets further distorting the playfield.

And yet nobody is making comparisons about "how many blocks can Mario in SM64 run, compared to SMB?" because they are entirely different games in entirely different engines that play in entirely different ways.

Same shit for Doom that plays in a very different way in a very different engine and is a very different game than Doom 4 and yet people will still compare them like it's the flavor of your soup.

Your mistake is that you insist that Doom when it released is the same Doom that people play now. Doom has been ported and modded to hell and back. You CAN jump in Doom, you CAN mouselook. Doom's mapmaking and modding potential are what made it stand the test of time, and sourceports only add to that. Other FPS of the era weren't nearly as moddable. Indeed, many of them have been ported so you can run them on the same sourceports made for Doom.

So this is the same argument that people put forward for why shit like Skyrim is so good? because of the mods?

I guess. I've never modded Skyrim so I don't know if it actually becomes good with mods. But things he whined about like mouselook and jumping you don't need mods for, just a sourceport.

so the arguments all just fall apart if everyone is comparing the shit to mods and ports.

I knew Holla Forums didn't have any legs to stand on when it came to its blind hate of the latest Doom.
Just hipsters being hipster faggots.
Posers.
And poorfags that were shitty because they couldn't pirate it.

Stop throwing all of Holla Forums in one bag, I can only state my own opinion. I have two big complaints in regards to NuDoom.
Where's the moddability?
Where's the mapmaking? Snapmap is shit, it's too limited.
Why do the monsters look like shit?
Why is the music so shit? I don't mind industrial music, but the dubstep they injected into it really puts me off.
Those are the main reasons I don't think the game will last.

Whatever makes you feel better, man.

By that logic, you better run straight to Steam and buy Skyrim:Legendary Edition as fast as you can, since it's quite possibly one of the best hentai games ever made by westerners!
The Skyrim people play now isn't the same people played when it released and you CAN climb that mountain finnaly.

Hell, you might even go get your pre-order for Fallout New Vegas. Did you knew it's the spiritual sucessor to Stalker? Didn't used to be it but with mods, it is now!

Your entire argument for Doom is literally "mods fixed it so it's good"

No, it was already good before mods. You just don't like it. My entire point is that your complaints are easily fixed by mods. Do mods for Skyrim make your actions actually meaningfull? Do they put classes back in? Do they make the combat good? I don't know, I never played Skyrim for more than 8 hours or so, but they probably don't. If you don't like Doom vanilla, that's fine, plenty of like me people do.

I just want to add, you never responded to

Skyrim with mods is still mediocre, unless you turn it into a porn game then yes it's one of the best porn game ever made not that there's much competition but still, old DOOM without mods is very good ports and mod just make it even better you pretty much need a port or emulator to run it at all in this day and age anyways

Gee it's almost like people were expecting DOOM and not Hard Reset with more verticality, QTE execution and a DOOM skin.

If you weren't a retard you could have had a license for a couple bucks around the time it was released which is what I did

You got people here bitching about anti-piracy measures because they treat the customer like a pirate/thief and then saying that is exactly why they pirate the games in the first place.

They're saying that it turns paying customers into pirates, because instead of having to deal with horrible shit like Starforce or Ubisoft's always online bullshit they can just pirate the game.

They're not wrong, but anti-piracy tools have become much less hostile towards the consumer. So I wouldn't say that the point still stands.

I have had zero problems with any anti-piracy tools. That is, so long as I wasn't pirating the game.

The one I came close to having an issue with was Spore because it had a limited install count to its license. But I got bored and stopped bothering with that game LONG before I ever wanted to re-install it.

But user if they never intended to buy the game they're not customers so I don't see your point DRM is still treating your actual customers like thiefs without really doing much to actually bring more revenue.

Consider yourself lucky then, I had plenty of occasion where DRM fucked my shit up (especially Starforce) and it happened more than once that I had to crack a game I paid for just to not have to deal with retarded bullshit

So your saying stores shouldn't have security personnel, shouldn't have little tags for RFID detectors to intercept to stop the possibility of a thief?
You know what civilized people call a person who goes out of their way to acquire a product, that normally requires an exchange of currency for acquisition, without the exchange? A THIEF.

I don't understand how people here justify piracy as not theft when it so clearly is. Do you think the games are owed to you? Are you entitled to the labor of the people who make them?

I don't want you to stop. Just fucking own up to what you're doing.
Then again, this is the same board that has a near consensus that they're not pedophiles if they enjoy animated depictions of barely teen and mostly pre-teen girls.

I don't think having 60 bucks not go into a shit developer/publisher is really a loss on anyone here.
Except the obvious shills here of course.

Because it's called illegal copying / copyright infringement and whether you like that fact or not is irrelevant.

Do stores have security personnel follow you around after you've bought and paid for the product? Do the RFID tags get left on and report back to the manufacturer (not the store) on whether your product has still been paid for?