Daily reminder that Stalin was murdered within the same year he accused Jews of trying to murder Soviet officials and...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
Daily reminder that Stalin was murdered within the same year he accused Jews of trying to murder Soviet officials and then the new Government declared immediately declared that it was all made up and buried it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good goy servant and mass murderer is killed by his puppet masters.

SO?

Killed by the people behind his own ideology.
Bravo Lucas.

Holla Forums needs to hear this.

He was killed literal weeks after naming the Jew. He accused his Jewish doctors of conspiring to assassinate him, then he mysteriously died.

Funny, I was just thinking of making a thread about the Doctors' Plot earlier.

Commie Jews killing commie jews? Something unheard of.

Stalin was a commie and a mass murderer.
And he sent countless Russians into the Finnish and German meantgrinder with no regards for them while he suckled on prime pork in Moscow.
Operated death camps all over siberia while accusing Germany of operating them in their occupied zones.

This guy deserved the way he died. In his own vomit and piss in his pants.

Found the Jew.

The enemy of my enemy is no more, and no less. You have the reasoning of a daft libshit.

This, seriously, they always draw bankers with small noses.

They won't care. I've seen them argue about jews. To them, everything bad the jews do is only because of evil racist whites, except for Israel, which is somehow also evidence of evil racist whites since Palestinians are slightly darker semites.

They don't care, they also ignore this for example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

There was a thread about this, they laughed off the locust plague and starvation by claiming that capitalism is responsible for equally destructive ecological programs, cane toad

Yeah, they always claim it to be capitalism even though when communism is being imposed famines raise like crazy. Famines mostly happen when people are dying like flies or when they are weak as fuck, not getting any food will kill and weaken you. Surely no connect there g-goy.

Mao's campaigns where all retarded, same as those of the kikes called Stalin and Lenin. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

wtf i love stalin now

Uncle Joe did nothing wrong after 1945

Stalin is cooler than other commie faggots but he was still a commie faggot. Had good taste in facial hair though.

muh based stalin

If you serve jews, you deserve to be killed by them.

Meanwhile the Russians, history's most pathetic White people, worship this man and boast about how they defended the very people who murdered their ancestors from le ebil nazis.

Read moar faggot.

This is a babies first redpill, if you didn't know this already you don't belong here.