Pokemon Go players are refusing to let Firefighters put out fires

Pokemom Go Rapist when?
kctv5.com/story/32436028/fire-district-asks-pokemon-go-players-to-stop-blocking-fire-trucks

please use archive.is/technology/2016/jul/15/pokemon-go-players-rescued-after-getting-lost-in-wiltshire-caves

newarkpostonline.com/news/article_0dabaa86-a7b3-5758-8998-b9b1f75ce1df.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tech/chrome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if the app makes all their phones explode in their faces and kill them?

Pokemon GO is making me sick, every single normalfag around me is playing it. Everyone at the fucking campus looked like a zombie, when i try to wonder some people that i know who happen to play it about their privacy and stuff they just say "I have nothing to hide who cares", now i haven't played it nor do i intend to.

No need. Pokemon go players are already waking into black neighborhoods.

Pokemon Go was a mistake.

/x/ was right! Pokemon go is a illuminati brainwashing plot to make humans weaker to fight off a blue cone headed aliens

I have no idea where newark is but it sounds like they've caught a case of the muslims.

This is Darwinism at its fuckin' finest. And, I love it.

Enjoy!

Pokemon Go players are demonizing a Vet for trying to stop Pokemon go players from destroying part even more

The cemetery near my house is a hotpsot of Pokemon Go players since it has 3 or so poke stop and a gym. I've never seen so many people in that cemetery before. They litter everywhere and lean on tombstone.

The police now park a car there each week-end to tell them to fuck off.

Pokemon Go players also now wanders in the park at night when it is well now it is nignog territory. Might weed some of them out.

white people

If I was you, I'd bust a cap in my ass!

i knew it would work

Dox them, then see what they think

Why do you even ask this?

At first I was alarmed to find out you can view saved passwords in Chrome in plaintext
Then I realized it's a normalfag magnet and they've all got unencrypted passwords laying around. If you agree to do pokemon go leveling services you'd need access to their Google account …. which means you have their autosave passwords

I don't think you understand what you're talking about.

I remember this fucking poodle walked on the street and caused three firetrucks to slam on their breaks. The dog started barking at the firetruck and then walked slowly down the road. There wasn't any room in the other lanes because all the cars moved into the other lane for the firetruck. Finally after a minute the dog walked back onto the sidewalk and the firetrucks went on their way.

My co-worker today admitted he used 50 euros on it which is "against his principles", but Pokemon Go is "something extraordinary, like a world-wide movement in unison".

I like the guy but he's a faggot sometimes.

user please, this works. GO is just a convenient hook to get into their account

Next youll say you like Gone Home

They are blocking emergency services nigger. If they start attacking people they are going to be classified as terrorists.

If you give someone something that has your personal info on it you deserve whatever you get. These are the same idiots who bring their computers to Best Buy full of their nudes and expect the guy fixing their shit to not see or copy them. No sympathy for retards.

…are you sure about that? I thought stored passwords were saved directly on the device and on the device only for precisely the reason you're bringing up now.

Right, like you actually care about that.

Shieet let me double check. In either case just try going on a friend's PC that uses chrome of you want to snoop shits so insecure

thank god i don't live in a shitholes and most of my nearby pokestops are like in public areas

tons of black people play it too though

Only a stupid nigger wouldn't care about faggots playing a phone game getting people killed.

We're better than this, user.

Are you retarded?

No wait it has to sync
I got a phone just for go because of peer pressure, but it had all my bookmarks search history and saved passwords once I set it up

Are you? You're on an imageboard, people aren't going to get morally outraged unless they want an excuse to hate something.

Am I the only one who finds this Pokemon Go fad to be unsettling? Its bad enough that the average normalfag are so into there little tracking devices constantly that a talk face to face is next to impossible but now you have people wandering around like the fucking undead and preventing people from doing there jobs, going on private property and giving up there privacy over a shitty mobile game.

Get off your NEET ass and go do something about it then.

No more than I found the original Pokemon fad to be unsettling.

You think some faggot giving the Pope Undertale is ridiculous? Try having the Pope play Pokemon on his own volition just so the Vatican could give an official ruling on it.

You need an excuse to hate faggots blocking traffic to play a shitty phone game?

Kek, remember that Ashley Madison shit?

Where the fuck do you think you are, mate?

It's not an excuse to hate something if it's legitimately shit. Especially if it gets in the way of other peoples' lives and property. Most shitty video games don't go this far.

I also live behind a cemetery there's 2 gyms

I can get one by walking distance from the east

I'm also surprised the core side of the Pokemon fandom that are kissless virgins aren't using this app to get laid with girls that's if u like pokemon

Quite apparent you've not played it and are going off of the media BS youve heard about it.

this one is not…real, its part of some series of sketch about a fictional character named Tiburcio who is mexican living in L.A

Sorry I didn't know Holla Forums was suddenly ok with shitty casual phone games as long as they were ruining peoples lives.

The craze is long since over, at most you'll see a dozen people playing at an already-popular park or something now, normalfags have already moved on due the game constantly breaking and their minuscule attention span. Why are you such a faggot, OP? If you wanted to talk about the game you could have just done so instead of posting clickbait from weeks ago when it launched.

ebin

My wife plays it sometimes, I didnt mind it when we were out getting coffee or something. We ran into some crackhead who was on the grind. Everyone is already on their phone 24/7 and have been zombies for awhile.

I really hope you didn't think this board wasn't full of lazy, immoral, degenerate faggots.
That would just be silly.

Remember how many normalfags defended that shit with "Don't judge them shitlord" and "It doesn't hurt anyone"?

No I know that I just thought Holla Forums knew better than to waste time on a fucking phone game like a bunch of casual normalfags.

Sell their information

When was the last time one of us blew up a van?

I'm waiting for the day those people do something so god awful stupid that the backlash forces the government to step in and do something.

What makes you think people here play it, big boy?

How do normalfags fall for this fucking meme?
How can they have such little self control?

SJWs aren't normalfags.

Playing? With a reef blower?

Because of all of the niggers coming out of the woodwork to yell at me over hating casual faggots blocking the road because of a phone game.

Not if they're niggers.

We're laughing att you for being a hacker on steroids feigning moral outrage and shitposting about clickbait.

So you're saying that when you save a password on Chrome, Google stores that data in their servers?

That's fucking idiotic. There's a point where convenience has to give way to security and this is pretty clearly past that line.

Perhaps you should consider that people are yelling at you for more than one reason.

You're defending a shitty phone game.

How could anyone have fun with an oversized hairdryer?

Go away schlomo.

Or he might have a job.

No, we're just laughing at you.

Nice trips, but multiple people are laughing at him, so "we" is an apt term to use.

You are defending a shitty phone game to laugh at me.

I'm not defending the game, I'm bashing your feigned outrage at MSM clickbait. I would think that, after over a decade of being tarred and feathered by every media outlet under the sun, people would learn not to trust media outrage.

You're being laughed at while posting garbage anime girls

I thought it was one person, I see now it's not.

I don't trust media outrage but I have actually had these faggots block the road when I am trying to go somewhere. They are a huge fucking nuisance.

8ch.net/tech/chrome.html

Generally speaking, IDs are your friend. I would advise turning on color IDs so this misunderstanding doesn't happen in the future.

You don't get to say that when you post dog shit user.

Pokemon fans are not Bronies. They won't cheat on their waifus.

My only issue with this shit is now I can't take out my phone to begin a short call or start a text in public without some chucklefuck deciding that's open invitation to run over and try and look at my screen because they think I'm catching some retarded fake animal next to them.
>start message to check if my wife needs anything discreet while I'm at the store since she's sick

The original threat was in 2006, and was about trucks. The yellow van wasn't a thing until the FOX News MySpays report, which was 2007.

I didn't read every single post and more of you started joining in after I started my post.

Well, read the fucking thread so you don't look like an idiot next time, dipshit.

I knew about most of the phoning home bullshit, which is why I've never installed Chrome or its derivatives, but the fact that they store your fucking passwords on their server is another fucking level.

They should let those people's homes burn for such disgustimg actions.

Suck my dick, cancer. I don't give enough of a shit about autist defending a shit cellphone game to read through all your garbage.

Because the same people who made Ashley Madison are still controlling the 3 pillars of America's society.

>calls me cancer
You're funny, user.

Well aren't you a special little snowflake

Sometimes you have to leave them behind I guess

What a fucking way for my hometown to make national news.

Why are these old pieces of shit in that embed so asshurt? It's one thing if they're jumping fences, but it's public property. The pokestops are probably historically relevant plaques, what's so fucking horrible about someone going in and reading the things and learning a little while they play a dumb game?
As for 'oh but what if someone's having a service!!' how the fuck do they know the people walking in the cemetery are just some little shits playing Pokemon Go? Maybe they're here to visit their loved ones.

How much are they paying you?

Man, you really do need to read the thread.

I probably should, but nothing good will come of it.

IT'S THE POWER OF THE CLOUD

what, do charizards only spawn in burning homes or something?
do gengar only spawn when someone has died in the area in the last 30 minutes?

The picture of the "writer" is everything you need to see.

Only a nigger or underage le nihilistic classy gamer face faggot wouldn't care about the well-being of their surroundings or neighbors. Not everything is black or white.

Don't go misusing DSS reaction images for your shitposting.

seem

Don't tell him how to use DDS reaction images, faggot.

I would, sadly society doesn't allow me to run them over

You do know this is a sketch right?

pokemon gofags are worse than people who play handheld vidya in public

You know what maybe we should spread that fire type pokemon are more common in burning buildings.
Like that time with microvawe phone charging.
Natural Selection can use a little help from time to time.

I think Pokemon Go is pretty much crack. I see everyone playing it everywhere. People playing it while driving. I haven't downloaded the game yet, but I must admit I am getting curious about it when I saw my coworkers playing it. I asked one of the girls if you could just duel random people on the street.
She told me no. (App already sounds terrible). You had to go gym battles and duel them there. So I thought people we're just standing around defending their gyms. Turns out you just fight one of their Pokemon, a npc. So you never really fight other players. Really dumb.

Then she tells me she ended up spending three hours driving to yellow to blue gym just to make herself a gym leader. It was the cringiest story. She didn't have any potions, so she drove to another gym to get KOed. She did have gems to revive her pokemon, and she could only get KOed at different gym color.

I told her it was saddest thing I ever heard, and she laughed about it. Yeah this game sound iffy. I'm still on the fence about playing it. I think I'll just wait for Sun and Moon.

This game is great. Its making a bridge for me to talk to the normalfags around here and is also acting as a way for natural selection to take its course. Its perfect.

Turns out my younger siblings actually (really surprisingly) avoided falling for the hype until she made them go with her. Then of course she posted all about it on her goddamn facebook

That is painful. Just painful.

So it is pretty entertaining.

nice meme, how do I upvote on this site

I live near a bunch of Pokestops (several local landmarks within a mile) and I've seen several families out playing. Mom, Dad, kid, all with their nose in their phones.

One day some fucker parked his car in the left lane and got out to go catch a pokemon. Car just fucking sitting there with traffic swerving around it.

oh, and I only knew they were Pokestops because more than one local business has signs out front telling people.

Either you'll become a normalfag yourself or you'll just suffer. Either way, you lose

Ask them to give you their account credentials to everything. When they refuse ask them that you thought they had nothing to hide.

It's nothing compared to a handheld pokemon game. Don't start. Game is going down hill because the Dev is a faggot.

So she's basically saying:
POKEMON GO IS NOT CONSENT

You do realize normalfags are just differently clever?
Social interaction takes brain power.

My ghetto ass high school and a halfway house are pokestops.

The fuck are you spouting

I have autism and I understand how people operate better than posters like you. This trend of imageboard posters somehow thinking they're "better" than normal folks is very new and very tiring.

It's only a few years old and began when "normalfag" began replacing "normalfag", one reddit import we could do without. Back in the old days, anonymous acknowledged that we were inferior to normalfags in most respects with some exceptions and that was why we ended up here. Forever. We tended towards self depreciation instead of arrogance.

So you'd rather engage in self deprecation because you are not a normalfag? Just because you are an autist and can't fit in with the rest of the world doesn't mean everyone here has the same issues as you. If I put enough effort I could become a normalfag, but I've not the desire to be like that. I remember anons like you back in cuckchan, but I never really agreed with them. Probably because I have more charm than a toaster, and I know how normalfags behave.

How about you stop pretending to be an oldfag and go back to /r9k/? Wannabe normalfags like you crying about how you'll never have a girlfriend were the ones who invaded and fucked everything up in the first place.

The look on those neckbeard's faces as the smell of 10,000 shits hits them all simultaneously will be with me forever.

you should have taken pics to share with the class

Unfortunately this was night time, so it wasn't possible. By the time we were done with the job it was pretty late. Had this been daytime I would have setup lures all around that area on my lunch break . That said, seeing a fat mom & her 3 fat kids all wince at the smell when the wind changed direction was pretty fucking funny.

being night kinda worked. You could always tell people were walking in your direction slowly because cellphones light up people's face in the dark. Best job cleaning up shit I've had to do in a few months.

Well
do it again and post pics
:^)

Autism, assburgers, who cares what it is? It's obvious you've got some kind of mental disorder, and it shows more than you think it does.

I meant normalfag, I didn't even catch it. Might've stroked out.

"normalfags get out" is concentrated Reddit.

The issue is that putting on airs and believing that we're somehow superior because we shitpost on a Polynesian coconut market is not just stupid but dangerous. Pride cometh before a fall and 4chan has fallen in on itself- multiple times, I might add, like after Operation Chanology- because of the arrogance of the userbase. Hell, the forced migration from 4chan never would have happened, for better or for worse, if not for Holla Forums's raid on Tumblr.

Actions have consequences, even for anonymous posters. When normalfag is used as a synonym for sheeple, we forget that fact.

Is your mom at least hot?

And I had almost given up hope of hearing the opinion of someone who wasn't a complete basement dwelling virgin faggot who could speak true on the subject of 'normalfags.'

Godspeed user, you're doing gods work.

^ *and

And to think, this sort of autism isn't even the beginning. Just as the technology becomes more advanced, so will the autism.

It is not a feeling of superiority mate, it's disdain. They represent some of the traits I rather not develop, so I keep my distance. Of course, they have their pros too, but I believe they outweigh the cons. We can indeed consider ourselves superior to "normalfags" in some regards. If you are right on something it's that the term isn't being used correctly, what we are referring to would adhere more to the word "normalfags".
Returning to your post, you seem to be afraid that treating normalfags as inferior sparks disaster in the chan. You are somewhat correct, pride has become an easy trap to fall into. Yet you said it yourself, action have consequences, the anons that brought upon such things didn't think of the consequences of their actions. Yet that doesn't conclude that normalfags are either superior or inferior, or that anons are wrong at thinking either. If you poke a beehive you'll get swarmed by bees and could be even killed. That does not mean that bees are superior to us or should be seen as superior, they are a bunch of bees. What need to be addressed is the stupidity of poking the beehive.
In the end there is no thing as objectively superior in this topic, only common occurrences

I sperged out in that first line. I say the cons outweight the pros, not the other way around

Where do you retarded normalfags even come from?

Get out, normalfag.

Feels pretty good.

How many Ghost Pokemons do you need?Are they really good in Pokemon Going or something

You think you can, but you actually can't.

I say that while your autism is focused on videogames, anime and gamergate, normalfags focus on gossip about people they know, a job, a gf, real life.
You only think the way you do because you've never been a normalfag.
I've been to both sides (and while being neet is comfier) being a normalfag and socially involved is just as mind consuming, but for different reasons.

Considering they're inconsiderate enough to get annoyed when they get stopped trying to trespass and think they're entitled to do it because of digital monsters, I'm not surprised.

I guess it especially consumed the part of your mind that knows the difference between parentheses and commas.

Funny part is, it revealed that the site was literally 98% men, and that's including the bots posing as women.

Yeah i realized the typo after i sent the comment.
Nice ad hominem btw

I'm a YEC Christian but if there's any proof for evolution it's this game.

Retard

Yes retard, the internet wasn't made just for you.

Go figure.

I've been tempted into installing the game just to do some excersice and walk arround collecting shit, but then I see thing like this and remind me how shitty the people playing it behave I think it twice.

How old is your mother? Anyone using facebook after the 50s is a retard. Well, anyone using facebook is kind of an idiot.

We need fucking emp grenades for these faggots. Fry their fucking electronics, see how smug those cunts are when the phones their parents bought them are fucking dead.

Since it's only Gen 1 poges, its just Gastly, Haunter and Gengar.

Well she always has thirsty betas and ronery old men hitting on her but I'm pretty sure that happens to any woman higher than a 2/10 and under the age of 60. She's pretty fat

40ish. What's wrong with using Facebook after 50? Apart from the obvious issues with using Facebook anyways.

That would probably make them kill themselves

Normalfags are not normal people. We need a new term for them, we're normal, not them.

Even better.

Facebook is mainly used by women over 50, attention seeking teenagers and 20-somethings.
Why do you think they changed the friend icon a few months back so the male avatar is behind the female one

what the fuck happened?

Implying Pokemon was ever good

GO gives you a choice of signing in with Google or Pokemon club. The Pokemon servers are always down, so you're forced into the Google option 9/10 times.

It wants access to everything on your Google account. I am so glad I already had a Pokemon account to sign in with for the 2 days I tried it.

Pokemon fans became even more obnoxious, easily triggered, and loud. The result is mass trolling of said fans, and sometimes just some innocent disagreements causing a shitstorm because of the intense autism from being a double nintendrone.

Just edgy contrarians who like hating things because they're popular. One of the reasons why we all escaped Halfchan for here, but it seems they found their way over.

totally the case bro. I mean, look at all the rabbid Pokemon players ITT. You aren't just strawmanning at all

Case and point right here folks.

Have people in this age range always been so prone to being douchebags? How you aren't supposed to prefer the yelling old guys is beyond me.

but yeah Digimon is the best

There will be a Criminal Minds episode next year about a not-Pokemon Go serial killer.
MARK MY WORDS

Beautiful. I thought with the advances in modern medicine that natural selection had been eliminated and that the gene pool was irreparably fucked but Nintendo has blessed us with artificial natural selection.

literally everyone who isn't a retard doesn't play it, that isn't special

you mean month right?

You're just proving his point for him.

Shills are in full force today, huh?

only pedos are afraid, are you a pedo, user?

Everyone on here loves lolis here

People are still playing this shit? I stopped after 1 day because of the lack of FUCKING GAMEPLAY and shitty combat

Tells you all you need to know right there.

My god, it's a little CETME! Since there already is a miniature G3 (pic related) I wonder if FN ever made a scaled-down 9mm FAL.

LV 40 here I come.

This game is seriously the best thing to happen to society in years. It's either causing dipshits to commit suicide or exposing how fucking stupid they are to the public.

Whenever someone says they don't care about their personal infomration we should make it so an user posts their shit and the rest harrasses them

Why haven't you idiots used this to meet cute 3D girls or lure normal fags into ghettos

Me and my friends have been doing this 5 days after the game released

Exactly. This isn't even conformity anymore, it's like some kind of culture of extreme stupidity and mindless obedience.

i've been pretty lucky with gyms, i've made the most retarded of the retards walk up to me in the dark while i wear a mask with their heads locked on their phones completely unaware of their surroundings until i pull the phone and tell them to gtfo

So basically remake :

But for people who do not care about their privacy ?
sounds great !

I know of people in their 60's who are more glued to their phones than I was glued to my Game Boy Color back in the day. I don't understand why it's got such massive appeal. People who would've never played Pokemon can't put it down even while fucking driving. Are the fights even real, turn-based Pokemon fights or is it just "bring counter types and mash button to attack" shit?

if you kill yourself over your phone, that's just evolution, baby.

outta the gene pool it's adult hour.

Have you thought about killing yourself, fam?

You're telling me. My best friend is an oldfag, took part in the original Habbo Hotel raids. He introduced me to /g/, then I introduced him to /k/. We built vidya rigs together and bought our first guns together at a little store near our college. I've normalized a bit through the years, but he's lost it all, went to reddit and mostly plays casual shit.

he's still a total bro though, love him like a brother and we might split an apartment if he gets a job in my area

Pardon my ignorance, but what distinguishes the CETME rifles from the G3, apart from country of origin? I thought they were mechanically identical.

Cetme has some parts that are made to different specifications than the HK G3. I know the sights are different and some of the trigger assembly was different as well. Other than that, they're pretty much interchangeable.

Check

What if I need to talk to them to get them into my secret rape dungeon?

{
dont_fucking_spawn();
}

Don't worry it only spawns where white people are.

I hope North Korea somehow invades San Francisco. Communist Fags and feminists will Be the first to get purge.

you would think so but a certain pushy group that almost hates jews as much as i do doesnt fond of them