Was it actually rigged against Bernie? Is there hard evidence?

Obviously the media was biased toward Clinton, obviously some fuckery was going on behind the scenes, but is there truly any hard evidence that it was actually completely rigged by the DNC etc so that B████ stood absolutely zero chance and they'd chosen Clinton as the nominee ahead of time and just ignored the will of the people and made sure she got the nomination by cheating?

If it were not for the alleged rigging by the DNC and others, would B████ actually be the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nominee?

I live in Florida which could go either way at this point and plan to hold my nose and vote Clinton, but some hard, factual evidence that Clinton was not fairly/democratically elected as the Democratic nominee and B████ was cheated out of it would make me change my vote. I've also talked to my family about this (who were all for B████ at the start, and now are all voting Clinton tomorrow) and they believe it's just a conspiracy but that if I could provide proof then all but one of my relatives said that would convince them to not vote Clinton at the polls tomorrow, opting for Jill Stein instead.

I've searched online and found plenty of accusations of rigging as well as sketchy things but nothing that actually seems to stick…but I got burned out on everything political back in June and haven't been up on it since, so maybe I'm missing something? Honestly, I'd like to know for sure - it would certainly change my vote if it can be proven.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/
electionjustice.net/democracy-lost-a-report-on-the-fatally-flawed-2016-democratic-primaries-table-of-contents/
archive.is/cLqMg
scribd.com/doc/315120550/Geijsel-CortesBarragan-2016-a-Dishonest-Election
inthesetimes.com/features/zizek_clinton_trump_lesser_evil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in FL and I voted for Enver Hoxha. Don't vote for the cunt, user.

take it to the general

Wikileaks, there are several that plot about fucking over B████

Links please?

-a record low number of 5 total debates were scheduled for the entire primary, all during poor viewing times guaranteed to not have many people watching
-Hillary was somehow allowed to skip the final debate they'd agreed to have in California entirely
-leaked e-mails show that members at the top of the DNC were pressuring media outlets to report in a biased manner and at times attempted to plant smears against him such as calling into question whether he's an atheist or not
-Donna Brazile leaked one of CNN's questions. She is now chair of the DNC. CNN fired her over it confirming the legitimacy of the leak.
-the Associated Press polled Unpledged Delegates (AKA "superdelegates" who by many states' party bylaws aren't allowed to endorse any candidates until the national convention) before the final primary day to proclaim to everyone that Hillary had won enough support to get the nomination, a tactic guaranteed to have harmed S█████ voter turnout from important states like California and New Jersey
-widespread election fraud, sabotage, and voter suppression in general: in Arizona for instance polling locations were dramatically cut to the point that people had to wait four or five hours in line to vote; in Brooklyn hundreds of thousands of people were purged from the voter rolls just before the primary; in many states including both AZ and NY others had their party affiliation switched without consent and had to vote with provisional ballots which often aren't counted; in 11 different states the reported exit polls deviated by such a large percentage from the actual results that the US government would not certify the results if they were foreign countries

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/

electionjustice.net/democracy-lost-a-report-on-the-fatally-flawed-2016-democratic-primaries-table-of-contents/

The fix was in against S█████ at just about every level imaginable.

Also one of the people on the Brooklyn board of elections was finally fired recently for her role in the voter roll purges (might be one of the people in this video, the Hispanic lady on the right?).

pretty sure it was implied in the emails that S█████ was in it from the start

Honestly, the real problem with convincing normies that all this shit happened is that it happened to brazenly and at so many different levels that it's easy to just dismiss it as the paranoid ramblings of a conspiracy theorist seeing spooks around every corner.

Still got some other crusty old videos saved here.

Whew they really did not want those S█████ delegates expressing themselves.

Atleast Trump might derail this train. So why on earth?

nah, it's its own topic.

larping liberal is why

ayy

Literally my mom today.

Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow.

kids these days

Fucking Saiyans.

Just watch him

archive.is/cLqMg

scribd.com/doc/315120550/Geijsel-CortesBarragan-2016-a-Dishonest-Election

So the one thing that will make you reconsider is whether primaries were rigged? You've got no sense of strategy and only care about ideological purity, which is ironic since you're going to vote for Clinton.
inthesetimes.com/features/zizek_clinton_trump_lesser_evil.html

People like OP still asking this question.

Yeah IT WAS RIGGED moron.

Bernie only gave in because he was promised DNC chairs position, but it looks like Hillary will screw him on that too.

He was a sheepdog from the beginning. It's no wonder why he never seriously contested any election results.

And let's also not forget that Edison refused to perform exit polling for the final most important day of the Primary. Only through the diligent efforts of Election Justice USA performing their own limited exit polling was any sort of election fraud detectable in the most populous state of California. Voters in other states during that day got no such assistance.