Why do christcucks care about other people's sex lives

Why don't they just mind their own business for once
What's wrong with having sexual freedom as long as it doesn't hurt the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sexual freedom does hurt the white race. You don't want mass produced used goods.

I'm talking about sexual freedoms that are moderate and don't hurt us, like banging a chick every now and then

Oh boy, can't wait for all the refreshing, intellectually stimulating debate this thread will surely inspire.

"Why do you care that 60%+ of all new HIV infections come from male to male sexual contact and the other 30% from needle sharing degenerates and bisexuals sexual contact?

Yeah what people do in their privacy doesnt effect me at all especially when im paying for it.

Pathetic.

sry 4 muh reddit spacing surely someone will bitch about it

Why do other people have differing opinions thne me?

Why dont they just mind their own opinion?

Either answer me or just fuck off, christcuck

Reported for intl. You're shit at your job.

Yeah, you're not even trying.

Funny how self-described autonomous society shills ALWAYS devolve back to a forced heteronomous society when anyone goes against ✡their✡ wishes, isn't it?

Sexual licence makes pair bonding and hence family formation more difficult, the fact that the Jew book invokes their tribal gods about it is neither here nor there.

Globalists being anti-family are pro-sexual licence.

It's not they have differing opinions, it's that they have the gaul to rub it in and insinuate that I'm going to some fake ass hell from their fictional puritan Jewish book simply because I enjoy my Aryan pussy grabbing powers

WHY
*forces you to bake a cake to xir sodomite wedding*
DO
*has busy streets shut down so xir can walk around public naked with dildos attached to body*
YOU
*has the government take away your children if you don't let them cut their dicks off*
CARE

At this point in time, anyone in the west should care about other peoples sex lives.

Shill harder, queer.

because degenerative sexual acts are a foundational to a degenerate society

Well, it's in their religion, so that's what they believe. The rules put into place by the Bible are all there to keep people in line, functioning in an ancient society. Even back then people realized that "sexual freedom" can only lead to disaster for a healthy society, and so rules were put into place to try and prevent people from whoring around.
Now fuck off shill

Most white girls I know are like JAV starlets. They'll do bukake, multiple guys, internal cum blasts, cream pie eating, and pussy to mouth clean up. And I like it that way. More girls should fuck 6 to 10 guys at night, it's good for social harmony and all the guys remain friends and treat the girl with the respect she deserves.

Not really. In NS Germany, people funded around from time to time but not like modern day cuckhold level. Also Himmler's lebensborn program had tip-top SS men impregnante as many women as they liked to further pure white genes

=inb4 jewbook retards call it degeneracy==

Reported.

This is a slide thread retards. SAGE

Can't handle an opinion. Fucking cuckboy

Well geuss what, your shitty religion is subversive shitskin-tier sexual repression syndrome so that you will get to your delusional heaven simply because you are too much of a christcuck puritan to see how some sexual freedom is needed for the propagation of the White race

Truth is not a matter of opinion. Reported.

Reported. Hi, intl.

'Hey guys, what's wrong with thing x as long as there is nothing wrong with it?'

Literal retard.

Using people as a means to an end, in this case sexual gratification, is immoral, user. You should treat people as an ends in-and-of itself, rather than a means to an end.

Tl;dr don't use people you filthy kike.

Pic related

Go ahead, report me. All it does is show everyone that your Jewish sky daddy bullshit is subversive more than ever

just because you dont care whether a woman you want to marry has slept with 0 guys or 341 guys but lies and says its 8 guys doesnt mean all the other guys dont care either
some guys have something called STANDARDS, and im not even sure if you have a heart, but you wouldnt even believe in that anyway
why do you even CARE if a woman has slept with 3592 guys as long as she doesn't have any STDs and doesn't sleep with anyone but you after she meets you?
do you think that sleeping around can make it less likely that a woman is loyal to you even if she does it BEFORE meeting you? well it does
also, pic related in case you're a homogay supporter

people like you are much, but of course not all, of the reason that western civilization is on a water slide to hell

The Norse and the Celts fucked around, had multiple wives, slaves, allowed for divorce. Were willing to partner swap. Download Vikings, even Ragnar offer his wife to the priest. Reported, stick your head in a hole in the ground cuck

A fixation on sex is detrimental to the progress of a society. If people spend all day thinking about ways to get their dick wet, they aren't trying to better themselves or society.

Grow the fuck up, by the time I hit 35 I knew my school girl days were over. A fucking kid telling the adults how to live. Go fuck yourself college boy

Soooo your saying Himmler was wrong. After all he had a mistress and many SS men fucked around

Why do YOU?

Yes.

(((Christcuck))) confirmed

These dopes are all the same, they want a princess on a pedestal and to keep her locked in the tower. They're virgins. Clear as day, they should be out knocking up white girls left and right to procreate but they're to much of an honest to god mommas boy. Women raising boys to be men causes this cancer.

They were good men, but saying they were without faults is dumb.

into the bog you go

so is the only reason that youd care the possibility of you or a loved one getting an STD?

Sex outside of a permanent marriage spreads disease. Homosexual sex spreads disease exponentially worse, and there is a strong argument for homosexuality itself being a symptom of a parasite infection, given that it drives men to risky sexual behavior by conflating revulsion with sexual arousal, a symptom seen in many such infections in the animal kingdom.

Why do fedoratheists and LARPagans need everyone to know and accept their faggotry?

Sexual degeneracy isn't just a Christian concern. When you normalfag hedonists go spreading antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea everywhere, all of society is affected. Plus infidelity within a monogamous relationship should earn a public hanging.

in fact, judging by your complete lack of caring about what other people do with their gonads, i'll assume that you wouldn't even care if your wife or girlfriend cheated on you… if you even had one
why do you think ANYONE cares if their significant other cheats on them? even NIGGERS care if their girlfriend cheats on them

G A S YOUR SELF
✡ 💯

I'm an atheist, retard, and I still think women shouldn't be whores and gays need to hang.
What now faggot?

Basically this. The shills would be more frustrating if they weren't so hilariously retarded.

Not all pre-martial or extra-martial sex is hedonistic. Some of us want to actually increase white population instead of letting it lose out to mobs of sandniggers just because muh Jew holy book. It's a Christkike thing to find ways to be traitorous and act all fidgety about it. Nothing wrong with a little extra Nordic pussy

I can finally post this pic
thanks OP

You can proceed with your normalfaggotry as you see fit. Leave us robots out of it.

0/10
Shitty christcuck tldr memes hold no sway here

kike is a christian meme.

Yeah, I get it, from the time you were 12 years old you've had drummed into your head by public education sex causes disease. The risk
of actually disease is marginal in reality. Never fucked niggers, which is where the disease numbers come into play greater and a classroom of 17 year olds are as safe as cotton candy. The disease thing is in your mind. Even the useable of condoms is more about preventing pregnancy than disease, in reality. I worked next to a publiclly funded Aids clinic, the was homosexual men, but more so needle using niggers that were homosexual. White girls with washer and dryers in their homes, like freshly driven snow. You believe the disease hype, just like the Kikes want you to.

well these days theres a thing called sperm banks
its not like you're gonna raise the kid anyway if she isn't your wife or girlfriend but instead some stranger you met half an hour ago to pump and dump, right?
oh and another thing, do you even care if your children know their father, or even know who he is?
and since you have demonstrated that you, unless you were lying, have moral fibre, by saying that the white race should have more people, then tell me
do you have a single non-selfish reason for caring about whether the white race goes extinct or not?

Sorry I don't speak rabbinical shitskin metaphysics. I've put even better arguements. But naw, christfags want to be all Puritan and holier-than-thou-art as if being a 1 mate loser was some kind of achievement. I pity you chucks.

Actually the STD-Alert comes from Secular public schools.

Reasons to prevent extra marital sex thought by Secular minded people for other secular minded people.

Religious people often have other reasons.

The thread is filled with reasonable responses to his chimping, and he's responded to none of them. The ones he does respond to, he twists the meaning of what the user said, and basically repeats himself using the circular logic described here>>10284002

Filter, report and move on. OP is not arguing in good faith.

You're goofy, lying and betrayal is more damaging than fucking my friend and with your attitude your inviting it. But you don't see that because you're to young and moral. For everyone of these threads I see I see 5 years from now a guy getting slaughtered in divorce court.

From these 2 posts alone I can tell youre a dumbfuck.

Public education drills "safe sex" into young heads, leading to promiscuity. Not the opposite as you suggest.
Also:
WAY TO SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE NIGGER

M80, we're living in an era when all our most powerful antibiotics are being rendered ineffective against the simplest of infections, and you're trying to justify high-risk behaviour using 'muh birthrates' as an excuse to not have to keep it in your pants?

I already told you to do as thou wilt, just shut up about it around us robots.

Have you not read the CDC statistics regarding faggots and degenerates? Because they aren't flattering.

cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

White conservatives(all those terrible christcucks) are the only ones breeding in industrial nations anymore. They have a birthrate of 2.7 vs the liberal whites who sit at 0.9, the kikes at 0.8, the spics at 1.6, the niggers at 1.4, and even the mudslime saracens sitting at 1.8. Modernity is cancer, modern sexual morals are cancer, you are cancer.

Death to the weak.

What's wrong is that he populations of ultra-conservative muslims and other more conservative people are growing while "Christcucks" get stuck paying the bills of crybaby hedonists. You can't create your own communities because you can't stand each other. You have to infest communities through legal action. But Sharia Law is going to show you the light soon enough.

Whaddya know, sexually repressed Jew religions sticking out for each other. Really made me hmm

I'm a much older man with my own kids, I've buried both my parents and had about 40 close friend die so far over the course of my life, and I'm the dumbfuck? Kid you've got shit for brains. I speak from a lifetime of experiences. You need a father or a grown man to talk some sense into you because the shit you've been filling your head with is going to be your downfall, but you know it all. Off to war you go

"""""Christcuck"""""
D&C lexicon

SAGE AND REPORT

Because we don't want you to burn in eternal hellfire. Also health reasons ect.. But you rabbi, you can't be saved.

YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD PUT YOUR SENILE ASS IN A HOME

Yeah, accepting all types of degeneracy into your surroundings is a great idea.

Those amazing birth rates we got as a consequence really don't hurt us at all. Maybe we should get even lower!

Pretty much this. Also I think we have some actual niggers in this thread from the level of retardation.

well we do have this faggot
who claims to be a boomer (makes sense from the drivel he's posting)

Those programs were one of the many ways in which Nazi Germany pushed their ideology one step too far. It's abundantly clear that the children raised by a single mother are predisposed to degenerate behavior. The Nazi's overwhelming fascination with genetics left them with s huge blindspot, genetics are responsible for an individuals baseline behaviors but those behaviors are easily misdirected without the additional guidance provided by both the mother and father. One can father a thousand white children with an army of sluts but you'll only create the means of one's own destruction when a substantial portion of those children are misled into following degenerate paths.

Seriously? I've had more girlfriends over the years, and friends of girlfriends than I care to admit. If they know you are unjudgemental and you say to them, not as a perverted piss poor proposal you know, I'd like to have a threesome with two girls some day, you know what they'll tell you, they would too, but not so much two girls, they want to guys. Two guys that keep their mouth shut, don't speak imature rumors about them, dude fuck you, I'm done here, go into a sound studio and talk to yourself for all the good me talking to you will do. See you in divorce court