Why do Mods Here Protect (((Ivanka))) and Her Liberal Bullshit?

I'm interested in finding out why mods here are so hellbent on protecting this Marxist shithead? Why is it they keep this whore and her kike ways from being exposed to us?

Because both 4cuck and here are probably owned/run in someway by her husband, to be honest.

Quite literally the worst kind of user; make the ban longer, mods.

t. cadrenigger

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

shit slide thread

They're bigger kikes than she is.

t. d&c kike shill
This website doesn't profit.
Its owned by Jim, who owns The Goldwater and 2chan and pays for this bastion of free speech out of his own pocket.
If you have a problem with a board, it's the mods and board owner you need to discuss it with
Jim exerts no authority of BOs or Mods, and they can run a board however the hell they choose to
Don't like it? Leave or make your own board.
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/gasyourself/

Hi, imkikey. Reported.

It's for these faggots that want to say Latino and Latina, but don't want to hurt gender feefees even thigh the language is isn't made for that so they have to butcher it.

Cry harder, shill.

Let me guess…You're a mod.

No

I'm not kampfy, and mein kampfy did nothing wrong

Kill yourself

Her name is Yael

Such a disgusting name. Why would you choose such an ugly name if it's your choice?

Why can't they keep their rotten dirty jew claws away from STEM fields?!

REMEINDER

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/26/ivanka-trump-opening-border-to-syrian-refugees-has-to-be-part-of-the-discussion-wont-be-enough-by-itself/

I like Trump but Ivanka is an obvious cancer that needs to be removed alongside her jew husband.

OP you made a thread asking a question using a twitter screencap as your source, as the ban notice suggests it barely warrants a post in qtddtot, this is not cuckchan. There are arguments to be made regarding both this subject and Ivanka but you need to investigate and expose with a full report using multiple sources, otherwise it just looks like you're a hit and run shill as your (1) suggests

Saw a previous OP like that. So that's what they're calling threads like that. Don't see how they would be "datamining" (unless this is a "blame others for what you are doing" scenario). I also think that all the people calling out the mods here that end up sperging out about ikampfy are either ikampfy himself, or people working with him to give newfags the idea that anyone that goes against the nu/pol/ narrative or wants to have threads like literature, self improvement, language, etc. are some shill, goon, or [insert kosher group here] and prevent said newfags from actually doing something to help the situation we're in.