Sicario 2

hooktube.com/watch?v=NBkC83-vh9A
think it'll be good this time? The trailer looks good but that was the same for Sicario 1

I unironically liked the original. Emily Blunt's character was annoying but she kept getting BTFO until the end, which is good. The usual fags are already butthurt that the sequel barely has any female characters.

Also

The Wolfman is Sicario: Origins

What was wrong with Sicario uno? I liked that movie, pacing was weird but not necessarily bad

The original was good though, a stronk empowered womyn and her nigger pet got a taste of the real world. The ending was kino.

You dumb omosexuale, the original Sicario masterfully baited feminists until it humiliated the wannabe mary sue.

I didn't think it was bad, just really disappointing. Expected a gritty narco movie and just ended up bored, can't remember why. Probably a combination of pacing and just not many interesting things to hold my attention. Wasn't their a pointless bar and attempted rape scene?

the ending was good but by that point I was done with it

You probably went in expecting a narcos movie, i did the same thing up until the tunnel scene and the big reveal, then i realized what it was going for, and even if i didn't like it, the mansion scene ended up being a good payoff and made it up for me. But still, weird pacing.

Benicio is a 10/10 actor tbh. Much hotter than the guys hollywood seem to think are hot.

t. Femanon

Go away, Jenny.

He'll flip ya, flip ya good.

show us your tits you worthless cunt

So are they gonna try to paint Trump for wanting a war in Mexico?

Jenny belongs to the porg.

looks like shit del toro is a hack sellout

Progs only want one thing. She will be crying #metoo in the morning.

Sicario was great.

I really liked the first one, so I'll definitely check it out. I really like Del Toro every time I see him. Blunt isn't in this one, so I'm hoping it'll be an improvement.

Sicario was reddit

The first one was great. This one looks to be /k/ as fuck again, I can't wait.

Blunt being fucked with at every turn was the best part though.

The bar and almost rape scene were included to show multiple things. Ostensibly it was about Thanos being super intuitive that he could b8 Current Year Jewish Punisher and Kate into fugging each other while getting ready to act. But it was also a message to feminists that women are shitty oper8ors due to their hormones especially in a role which requires them to be behind enemy lines. The sequel pretty much confirms my suspicion that the movie was never about Kate, it was always about Benicio and Brolin.

Pretentious and unrealistic at the same time, the first one was a mess in terms of acting and pacing with the clear meddling seen in the second half of the movie
Villeneuve should stick to his small-budget canadian dramas, and hire a good writer/script mechanic

I too hate women.

Can't for it, no dumb pet nigger, no Emily Blunt, just pure operator and spic killing.

Tits or GTFO

Is the CIA hippy going to be back? He's a great character, especially because you can tell he enjoys killing spics, and baiting spics into killing each other.

/ouroperator/ Steve Forsing, who's so operator he has his optic on backwards?

huh ?

Not in that shot, but in one of the shots he has it backwards, he also has the bolt open in his weapon in a shot.

Tits or gtfo

In English, please

Givemethekeysyoufuckingcocksucker! Whatthefuck!?

I agree. How did they get away with it? Because Del Toro is himself hispanic?

I liked Sicario 1.
Del Toro and Brolin really made the movie.

first one was a masterpiece. this looks awful.

i'll probably still see it though for my niggas josh n benny.

TURNING YOU LOOSE

HOW LOOSE?

WE'RE GONNA BEND YOU OVER, SPREAD IT 180 AND TATTOO 'REFUGEES WELCOME' ON TOP

The bolt's open because he shooting it, numb-nuts.

Exactly, which is why they need a sequel so she can outsmart him, make him beg for his life then powerlift a piano and drop it on his head.

I hope the Chad delta operators are back.

I'm going to guess because it isn't some kiddy shit like star wars or some other kids movie and feminists and other brainlets wouldn't be very interested in it.

Yup, ChadCIA, Steve Forsing and Benico will be back, but emily and whoever the fuck the black guy was isn't, from interviews they are saying it'll be mostly about the 3 guys starting a cartel war.

I think he does it to make it not look like a spook assassination but rather just a cartel hitjob.

Why do they always try to make shooting guns look cooler?

The outcome never looks cooler, him shooting the gun that way looks fucking stupid. He looks stupid.

why

Soldiers don't use unreliable meme guns.

Auto seers are generally very reliable.
Soldiers don't use them because they waste ammo unless you know what you're doing.

You can tell how normie and pleb this board is by the number of replies to this thread, this is the most unecessary cashgrab sequel you could make.

There was no attempted rape, Blunt's character was about to have consensual sex with her own assassin, his cover gets blown so he tries to kill her.

Perhaps he's wondering why he would sex a woman before throwing her out of a plane (metaphorically speaking)

ok, now that scene isn't so dumb.

Now try it with 5 mags and call back

he seemed to do alright with two, i can't imagine five somehow being drastically different.

I can't imagine yourself knowing about cannon dilatation and slider movement

you're right, because i'm not a /k/ommando. but judging by that faggot's ability in the video, i imagine a hitman would have less difficulty in keeping his aim tight.

Why this man look like some PUBG character?

I love Jenny 💙