Yo guys Doom 4 is on off sale. I played the demo and I liked it. Think its worth 25$ on g2a?

Yo guys Doom 4 is on off sale. I played the demo and I liked it. Think its worth 25$ on g2a?

no

no

25$ is just the right price OP

I thought you were joking and the image was a disguised Todd.
No, it's not worth it for any price.

Why give money to g2a when you can always pirate it?

If you like it any price is the right price. I don't see why you would need to come ask here of all places if you should buy it or not.

Do you have no ability of understanding what you should spend money on?

no, this "deal" is done in the hopes that you purchase their DLC. Look at the DLC prices and theres more to come. Just wait for some kinda GOTY 50% sale.

those are some devil dubs user
which is why I know you're a smarmey cunt and won't link a working torrent because DENUVO

No

No.

Have anyone who said no played the game?
Just wondering.

Hi todd

No

So you actually have no idea if game is good?

If you like the game you shouldn't be stealing from the developers.

Buy it. It's good, stop listening to these fags who claim it's shit.

Its mediocre trash thats neither good nor bad. But i will not stand for publishers rebooting games and giving it the same name as the og. DOOM, Prey, tomb raider, etc. hi todd

You forgot your todd pic

Doom 3 did a fine job of that 12 years ago, and it was done by Carmack himself

Buying from a key distributor contributes barely anything to the developer as it is, not to mention Beth takes pretty much all the money anyway. Then again, the only true way to support the developer is to mail them a check after pirating a game.

I and anyone else have no obligation to give everything a fair chance. Reputation is earned; not given.

You'd be less in the wrong just pirating it.

This image is all you need.

I should also mention, I got the game for 20 bucks. It's good fun in single player, but not worth more than twenty bucks.

What fucking reputation? It is video game.
If it is good it is good. If shitty company make good game for fair price it is no longer shitty company.

I dont even buy games that often anymore. The last games i bought were System shock and darklands on gog. Before that was about a year ago.

Don't give zionmax money you retard

So a shitty company puts out an ok game. Then it gets a sequel thats ok. Then they make a sequel thats just a cash grab with a huge budget that has way too high expectations and is shit and flops. Then the series died because the publisher are greedy faggots. Thats why i dont support bad companies.

Who fucking cares? Make up your own mind from the trailer and reviews.

Yo retards what's up heard I fucked your mother? Sure did.

Peace!

So don't buy shitty third.
But there are two fine games in the series. I am looking at you piranha bytes.

But this will always happen to a series made by a shitty publisher. Dont ever buy from them, user. Only buy from smaller publishers that dont do that shit.

To find out if a game is bad, you have to buy the game and play it. Buying a game rewards a company regardless if the game is good or bad. Continuing this process is destructive for you and the industry. Go fuck yourself consumer whore.

$25? It's easily worth twice that.

This is why a good company would have a no-questions-asked returns policy, and a good country would make such a policy mandatory for a digital services industry.

You deserve whatever you get.

There is one problem with this thinking. You sometimes just want to play game made by shitty publisher, because it might be good game.

Not really.
You can just wait a bit and see what people say about it.

It goes both ways faggot.

Then you fucking pirate it, nigger.

No user, you are the faggot. OP even said he fucking liked the game.

B-but bethesda has no hand in it. T-they're just the publishers! We all know publishers have never told developers how to make their games before!

You can actually tell from a 5 minute youtubbo video clip if you'll find a game enjoyable or not. For me, Doom 4 looks like it's only slightly better than Doom 3, which makes it not worth $25

Just wait. You'll regret giving Beth or g2a your money.

You don't have to be a chef to know that shit on a plate is just shit on a plate.

People have shit taste so that method isn't absolute but I could afford to miss some good games to keep my money from flowing into Jew pockets.
see

That is because he is a faggot.

Nobody bothered to make a drm crack for it since nobody gives a shit about it beyond being paid for shilling it.

Protip: if you cant pirate it, its shit.

Realktalk: I have never seen anything so shilled as Halo: Brutal Doom Edition (it's a 10/10, but none of them can seem to describe the game). Are we going to have to deal with this shit when DotA: Quake Edition comes out?

Nuquake is an overwatch clone, not dota.

What is this, Kinja Price Deal?

We Gawker now?

But Overwatch has DotA clone elements.

thats were this whole thing falls apart when you can have an even BETTER experience with complex doom or russian over kill

Whats wrong with Denuvo?

Overwatch is a CRAPCUNTS, not an ASSFAGGOTS.

it shortens lifespan of SSDs

Its an obtrusive drm that severely hurts performance.

no

Proof?

Proof?

The ssd issue was solved i believe, but the performance issue is real. hi todd

I dunno bro, my doom runs 60 on vulcan, Arkham Knight does have a shit preformance but thats more of a bad pc port

No.

Play original Doom instead.

Don't worry, it's ok, I've been informed by many NuDOOM players on here that the pathetically low amounts of enemies is ok because they're literally so perfect that you don't need hordes of them!

DOOM HAS BEEN CRACKED
DENUVO ON SUICIDE WATCH

wew

Nope, not at all. You can buy it if you want, it's your money on the line

It's cracked now, so it's actually on a 100% off sale.
Get that shit for free and you'll have at least 5 hours of fun. More if you like exploring and hunting for secrets.
It's not a masterpiece, but it is fun.\
Did I mention it's fucking free?

id literally has bethesda developers in it, there is no need to hide it, they are one company.

overwatch is a shit

Copyright infringement is not theft.

I agree

NuDoom has been cracked onii-fams

NuDoom has been cracked onii-fams