>>Vanity Fair
>>Vogue
>>Teen Vogue
>>W Magazine
>>Glamour
>>Allure
>>GQ
>>GQ Style

Why, yes It WAS a terrible year, wasn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/in-star-wars-the-last-jedi-luke-skywalker-finally-becomes-cool
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-negative-fan-reactions-rotten-tomatoes-score
vogue.com/article/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review-backlash
wmagazine.com/story/star-wars-the-last-jedi-cast-on-instagram
gq.com/story/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review-spoilers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we /lit/ now?

Yeah I dont know what kind of actual classy gentlemen would want to read GQ tbe way it is today.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

It's changed into a magazine for gay liberals. The owner is Anderson Cooper's long time boyfriend.

The beauty of capitalism and the loss of Hillary.

newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/in-star-wars-the-last-jedi-luke-skywalker-finally-becomes-cool
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-negative-fan-reactions-rotten-tomatoes-score
vogue.com/article/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review-backlash
wmagazine.com/story/star-wars-the-last-jedi-cast-on-instagram
gq.com/story/star-wars-the-last-jedi-review-spoilers

Estrogen laden soyboys hit the unemployment line

Holy shit. Thats ridiculous.

That guy has a rockin' afro. I've always loved that aesthetic on other people. Reminds me of a time when everyone wore wigs. Those were the free days, lads. You could pull a half-assed Josef Frtiz for more than a century and no one would notice. 'Course you have to either pace yourself or it'll get boring eventually and then you tend to escalate and that's were the problem lies. I mean you can be stupid from time to time doing it repeatedly too soon will doom you. Bathory was a goddamn fool. A shame too, she was so adorable.

Anyways, OP, print media has been in a steady decline. Internet has drastically changed things, capital is cheap and profit margins is simply too great on it.

JUST

Get out Colin, you're the reason the NFL games have empty seats. I hope you're very proud of it.

Kaepernick is larping as a black man

is he the truest embodiment of the coming 56% master race?

My biggest queation is how the heck does he fit inside a football helmet?

No wonder Holla Forumsfags wanna kill it

He doesn't have to, he's more on the bench than the field. Fuck, i even think he's unemployed at the moment.

Also, he's whiter than that. Growing up in a really white, rich neighbourhood and all, it's all an act. Didn't even look like that before he all of a sudden started acting like a coon.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

His phenotype will be the new ginger. Basically, families that are "white enough" to pass their swarthiness off as part Scicillian or hispanic or Lebenese will every so often produce kids with nigger hair or other clusters of negroid features. Skull shape seems to get bred-out pretty efficiently, but a lot of the other features just crop-up randomly once they're in the gene pool.

This will be more traumatizing than people expect… especially the issue of "bad hair" and especially for the children of families who were trying to forget that someone jumped the fence a few generations back. This Colvin Koperdink is eternally butthurt for precisely this reason. He basically has ginger rage x100.

Don't forget they darkened his face and you can tell by looking at the hairline because they didn't clean up the edit.

He's a kike. Check the nose.