Has anyone ever seen a girl on steam that wasn't a total attentionwhore?

Has anyone ever seen a girl on steam that wasn't a total attentionwhore?
I bet none of them even play games.
Therefore we can reclaim gaming as a male only hobby.

yes. they were shit at games.

All streamers are attention whores

It's just that girls have the advantage of being able to use their looks to get views and money while men have to do it with their personalaty

What is the point of this pointless thread?
It is common knowledge that certain type of women likes to exploit betas to give them attention and free money. If you give them easy social platform like streaming site where they don't have to give anything in return(like nudity), then they damn well milk it to no end or until somebody stop them. I.E. Twitch whores.

did someone say streamers?

user that joke was horrible.

Cunts who play video games are as phony as cunts who think they can into STEM.

Yeah, no.

i thought it was funny

I like to get fucked in the ass with strapons by cute girls

I've generally had bad experiences. It seems like I've just met awfully autistic people on steam and I always end up regretting it. Steam is a strange place. I wouldn't say all girls are attention whores but I think any girl that doesn't fall under attentionwhore category will simply just play games.

Who said anything about saving it, user?

If you can tell from their profile they're a girl they're almost certainly an attention whore. Those who are not attention whores don't advertise the fact they have a vagina.

i added some german girl on steam so we could trade weapon skins for CS:GO and she seemed pretty normal, she just wants to play video games and have fun

Im actually watching a girl stream a few hours almost every day
she ALWAYS wear a fully covering shirt
modesty is so fucking lewd

nah the only thing that she could turn out to be is scat fetishist since she is from northern germany

Is she good at vidya tho?

average but she is improving and has lots of patience but she swears alot in CS:GO and other shooters

Did you add her because she is underage?

she doesnt look underage i added her because i wanted her Sawed Off skin

I've heard enough.

That defense doesn't work in court, user.

It actually does if you are a migrant in europe.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I added this one british girl who uses the same everything she uses for her facebook account. Doesn't play anything most of the time and logs on every now and then for the shittiest of the shit games like fallout 4

The way you can tell if a girl isn't an attention whore is if you can't tell that she is a girl.

I appreciate this joke.

Look at this retard and laugh. The industry needs to die, so it can be reborn.