en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracaena_draco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PIKACHU

ganguro Misty

Cloyster

This nigga

oh shit this

HOLY SHIT IT'S PIKABLU

They've already implied fire type Marowak is a thing.

WANT

They seriously need to nuke this shit before it gets even more ridiculous. As if digivolutions didn't make it crap enough last generation.

At least those are going the way of the dodo with the Z moves, but this palette swap shit is something they will hardly recover from

Jynx

A fucking cubone. Why the fuck does cubone get no love.

Tropius doe.

For this shitty series to end
Even Super was fucked over by shitty decisions.

Lucario. (^:

Honestly this is probably something they should have done awhile ago, tons of shit Pokemon could have been scrapped and getting all the Pokemon wouldn't so much be an ever more ridiculous number. All the ice shit is pretty ridiculous though I agree.

Crystal onix will finally be canon.

Oh my god I thought that Exeggutor was a joke. What the christ were they thinking?

They were thinking that it's fucking hilarious.

It's a palm tree

Yes but it's a ridiculous redesign. That neck is begging for an axe so its suffering can end.

Shit taste confirmed.

You are right, should have it been done earlier in the series it would have felt less "we ran out of ideas". Or at least it would have felt just like that but in a more preemptive way.

They have had formes for a long while, but they had always being used for either legendaries or gimmick pokemon. I don't understand why it took them so long to exploit the concept of "pokemon adapt differently in each ragion" to its logical extension until fucking 7th generation

But we fucking got digievolutions for a randomly picked few before this. Nevertheless, by this late in the series it just seems tacked on.

There are no axes in pokemon.

Just use HM01.

Here's a pokemon with an axe for a head.

Not to mention "cut" was used for felling trees since gen 1.

Hell no.

It's not as strong as a head.

Pure coincidence, it can't cut as well as an axe.
There are NO axes in pokemon.

Fuck you it's amazing

Good thing I quit mainline Pokemon games after Diamond and Pearl.
I mean, apparently I missed out on Black and White and the sequels, which I hear were pretty good, but good God. This shit is becoming straight-up "let's just make shit up as we go along" kinda character design right now.

Where do you get that information? It can cut thin trees and harm other pokemons. Heck, just find a steel type who can learn cut and you'll have your axe.

Who gives a shit tbh?
I wouldn't mind this if the gameplay had actually improved, but nooo

Cut is normal type, Exegguctor-Alola is Dragon/Grass, it's not weak to it, therefore it can't cut him.
Also
Nigger, there are no fucking axes in pokemon

Yeah, no need for an axe nor cut, actually.

His neck is not a hard object though, so it cannot be cut.

WORD, THIS NIGGA NEEDS MORE APPRECIATION

I'll just wait for its head to drop off, then.

Same thing they were 20 years ago.

Do you have some kind of fetish for Exeggutor?
Do you want to insert each Exeggute in your tight Ha! it is probably so loose you can't hold your bowels butthole just for it to evolve inside you and it skyrockets you into the sky while still clinging your ass from the palm tree and pooping the Exeggutor's torso and tail in one quick motion?
Hmm, user? Is that what you like?

why did the vulpix and sandshrew line both need to be ice? Couldn't one have been something else? I hope they make some more typing variants of some other gen 1 pokemon but I hope they aren't all just fucking ice reskins

The vulpix and ninetails are particularly boring, at least sandshrew looks like an igloo and slash is icicle man

personally just think they went full retard and showed the only ice ones. Watch no more ice forms happen.

Dragonite, I want something that doesn't look like barney the dinosaur.

Yeah good, because you can't cut it off.

I'd like you to stop talking as if axes existed in pokemon.

This tbh.

Are you actually autistic?

If Gardevoir does get one, i hope its something classy.

Wrong question. You should rather ask

Referring to:

>Black:They are kind but can be relentless when defending territory. They challenge foes with tusks that can cut steel.
>White: Their sturdy tusks will stay sharp even if used to cut steel beams. These Pokémon are covered in hard armor.
>BlackWhite2: Its tusks are incredibly destructive. They can easily slice through a thick, sturdy steel column every time.

Haxorus did 9/11

Do small axes count?

Ah, a fellow man of taste.

Yeah they can cut through steel, Exegg isn't a steel type.

That's a hatchet not an axe, there are no axes, big or small, in pokemon.

I want to see that Alola form.

I see no hammer in the back. It's not a hatchet, but rather a small (hand) axe.

Come on, man, don't fall into halfchan-tier shitposting.

I think an Alolan Wigglytuff or Slowbro would be nice. Ninetales was a favorite if mine so I'm hoping some of my others get some spotlight too. I can't really think of any ideas for an Alolan Wigglytuff other than better stats. Maybe it could be so fluffy that it constantly floats? As for Alolan Slowpoke / Slowbro, they could flatten out it's tail that it's able to use it like a surfboard, it'd go with the Hawaiian theme.

Also I'm dying to know if Bewear has an evolution and if it looks any good. It seems they're going for a "costume" theme, so it looks like it might shed it's "costume" and get smaller or evolve with something and "wear" it. Maybe it could get a longer tail and wear it as a scarf?

You just can't see the hammer because of the angle.
Also, I only resorted to it because the other guy started it

I only ask because you sound like you are legit autistic.

Maybe they'll give her a lei

Because I would

Already got all I care about.

Look I'm just trying to tell you guys how one belief that you all seem to have is false, fucking false.
I just get worked up when it comes to Exeggutor and his pre-evos(or eggs in general)

Any guesses on the new evee evolution?

Because now they add 1 or 2 to each new game

You seem a little upset by axes. Did X and Y hurt your feelings when they were axis?

Ah yes I remember the gen 3 and 5 eeveelutions.
But no I think they'll get alt forms into physical types. Given all the eevee types (bar fairy which didn't exist at the time) are of special types.
Dragon would be pretty rad otherwise.

Thats not helping your case here.

What are Flareon and Leafeon ?

None because they added one last gen. There's also a screenshot somewhere of eevees pokedex page that has exactly 8 icons for evolutions.

Giving them alternate types kinda defeats the purpose of them entirely.

What's the point?

This calls for a storytime.

Look I just like their oval shapes that's all, also I'm really fascinated by the yolk.
I don't want to say the full thing behind it.

Physical attackers not physical types, did you play before gen 4 or not?

Not really.

Oh c'mon, you can't just tease us like that and not tell the story. Its not like anyone will know you.

That would be nice.

Different form where the Paras lives and becomes so gud it wrecks everyone shit or it gets a horrifying mega-evo.

Speaking of, Mega evo or bust.

Mega evos were last gens gimmick. Your charizard but somehow shittier isn't gonna get a damn thing.
You're not a very sharp one, are you?

what do you think the eggs smell like haha

Those eggs you buy from supermarkets have, in my experience, a very "sterile" smell, like it's artificial or something.
Like, go to a farm and smell the fresh eggs over there, they smell much more lovely, it's weird.
I know you were just refering to the meme though, I just thought that this was interesting.

That's because the farm eggs are fresh from a chicken vag but the ones you buy in a store are washed.

I doubt thats the right word

If you're American, it's no wonder. You fuckers wash your eggs and refrigerate them.

721c30's Fridge

enjoy salmonella

Look I like eggs yeah, a lot actually, but I haven't reached that point yet.
I just eat 3-4 boiled every day(3 scrambled on special occasions)

Why do you like eggs so much?

Eggs are very utilitarian, and you can eat them by themselves or with a large variety of other dishes.

My favorite bachelor meal is rice with two eggs with runny yolks and spam. Wrapped in seaweed, making little rolls like in your favorite anime or mangu.

Can we just get a game about this "Pokemon War" that the games keep mentioning?

For what fucking purpose? They've really ran out of ideas.

here you go, it's for DS

I really like Parasect's design. Shame he has shit stats.

Ok so when I was younger I actually used to live in a farm with my family, we owned some animals but my favorite was the chicken.
It was just beautiful, a really nice hen, I took care of it most of the time and even named it and shit.
So you see, one interesting thing about hen is that they actually lay eggs without a rooster, although this is interesting it actually made me very sad because I always wanted some chick, I asked my dad for a rooster but he said "no, we have enough animals", so I began playing with the eggs secretly.
I'd give a personality to each, and break and eat the ones that misbeheaved, I didn't have many toys so it worked just right, you imagine how I felt when I saw pokemon though, it all began when there was just some random episode on tv and there was an Exeggcute on it.
So I began laying my eggs just like Exeggcute, and also drawing the faces on them, I prayed that there'd more pokemon episodes with him every time I watched tv, even broke the one on the back, honestly I knew shit about pokemonat the time, but I knew it was a game so I begged for ~6 months for it, along with a gameboy, I was actually doing pretty well at school at the time(besides p.e.) so I actually got one, I searched far and wide for an Exeggcute, and when I finally got him I dumped my whole team and started grinding him for a possible evolution, god how much I wanted him to evolute, I was thinking "I wonder if it's more eggs?" and I thought of all the delightful new ways I'd be able to roleplay with my eggs if I had both Exeggcute and his evo.
Anyways it took me until he was level 70 to finally realize that he needed a leaf stone, but fuck when I finally did…
I mean, Exeggutor was no longer just eggs, it was an egg monster now, god it was so awesome to me, fuck I was so happy back then.
I kept playing with eggs and I had at least ~6 exeggcutes in real life up until my dad found out(I was about 14-15), and he made me stop, shortly after our hen died, I cried for weeks.
So eventually I become 18 ok and dad sends me off to live alone and go to college, and it finally gives me the freedom to play with eggs again, I get mine from a nearby farm, fresh. Yeah it's a bit more expensive, but it's worth it.
Fuck, I love eggs

wjat

What do?

Call the police.

When user asked if you were autistic, you should've said yes.

are palette swaps realy getting a pass? can nintendo truly get away with anything now?

What the fuck did I just read?

But do you hate that hedgehog?

Do these count as new pokemon or eat into the 100 new pokemon or is this just a fun gimmick?

Start jammin' on that sick-ass pussy-rhythm.

I'd like that, that would be pretty cool

why don't you like fun?

christ

What any normal heterosexual male would do.

It's impolite to keep a lady waiting.

But user you got the wrong design
This is Jynx's Alola form

top kek

says heads not neck

so good

Your mom gives heads a lot lately

Is this a how2basic origin story?

The only ones of those that are palette swaps are Vulpix and Ninetails, and even then they have different details.
Sandshrew has an igloo-parka
Sandslash is much more sanic-looking
Executor is self-explanatory.

Besides, the point of these guys isn't the look; it's to give old mons new and unique typing and stats so that they aren't absolutely useless in the meta. Fucking Ninetails is an anti-dragon weapon now, being Fairy/Ice.

We will finally know what is underneath the hole

Did you not hack your 3ds yet?

Well the red one then, I didn't play that generation.

I still don't like it, or that it somehow gained dragon typing from having a giraffe neck.

It gained dragon typing by having an unripe dragon fruit on its tail

It's based off of a plant with Dragon in its name

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracaena_draco

I'm guessing you've never seen a dragon fruit.

UNRIPE

What, that's it? Good grief.

i thought it was because it has a LONG neck

Alola Beedrill and Vespiquen

And possibly luxray

Already got a mega. Stop being greedy and dumb.

a fire beedrill or vespiquen would be pretty dope

The Dragon Type has always been bullshit tbh

Sometimes it applies to anything draconic looking, sometimes it's just used to denote something mythical with power, and sometimes they just slap it on because fuck you. Shit doesn't make sense.

i think seahorses used to be considered to be dragon embryos in asia

Wow, it's almost like eastern and western cultures have entirely different perceptions of what a dragon is or something.

please no

No it's the
UNRIPE
Dragonfriti tail

Why would a fucking palm tree randomly grow the fruit of a cactus? Because you're retarded.

They'd be crazy not to do something with her knowing how popular she is.

enjoy your screencap

Now that I think about it, is this the guy who thought "You must eat all the eggs" was a smooth move all those years back?

It's like this boner was crafted specifically for me

would be legendary if it is

Why aren't there pokemon with innate abilities?

LUDONARRATIVE DISSONANCE

Top class

user pls
go be homo elsewhere

Get bullied.

>Exeggutor is Grass/Dragon (Seriously WHY Dragon?)

Get on my level, I eat atleast six scrambled eggs a day.

Uhn?

That is Groudon you nigger.

Hey wait, I think I finally get it, and it has to do with it looking like a giraffe. Giraffes were at one point in history considered mythical/magical animals, and so some lore might have consisted of thinking of giraffes as having similar properties as giraffes.
The reason why the other "giraffe" Pokemon isn't part dragon is that it's an okapi and not a giraffe.

Dragonfruit tree.
Being 4x weak to ice better be worth it.

WHO HYPE ABOUT ALOLA LUMINEON TBA?
:^)

I want to high-five that fish.

i want a bug-eevee
i just like eevee and bug types

I want all the eveee evolutions to have alola forms

:^)

THIS

It has Snow Cloak and likely has a similar stat allocation to standard Sandshrew/Sandslash.

It's dead on arrival.

That sounds pretty good user

It'll never happen, that's how good it is.

We can simplify this significantly.

Just make it a dollar store Arceus and give people a reason to give half a shit about elemental plates and you're golden. It's basically the same outcome anyway.

Underrated post

or alternatively any dragon pokemon so there is chance at getting another dragon/steel type.

I just realized this is so much better if it only plays once

That's a fucking retarded idea.

They basically already have told us if you read the dexes.

they are just moles with cute animu faces. Moles have sharp claws and can dig like a sombich. oh, and Dugtrio is just triplets, like Magneton. They only stay mostly underground all the time because otherwise their thin skin makes them overheat.

fairy dragon
dark fairy
dragon steel
steel fairy
fairy my dragon up
fairy fucking every pokemon in existence to make it relevant

bug normal in his normal state
bug grass in his zombie state
bug rock in his mineral state

He's a zombie the moment he evolves.

ayylmaos reptilians were behind th mewtwo experiment
remember when team rocket decided to go the hitler way to find ANCIENT technology?

no you're a retarded idea

Nincada line
Tropius
Vileplume

If it helps user I used to play with the magnets on the fridge, some of them still look like space ships to me

paras is actually bug grass type because muh lore
its a ciccada pokemon, like nincada, only that nincada is paras's ground form

Pls gib

interesting, but para's evo is the result of the mushroom fully taking over the body. So non zombefied paras evo would look quite different, especially the eyes.

i just want an eevee that isn't outclassed by any other pokemon of the same type :(

It's a spin off, you giant fucking secondary

Sylveon
Vaporeon
GTFO

Xerneas & Swampert

Xerneas is a fucking legendary, you cunt, and Swampert isn't as bulky as Vaporeon.

Not an argument

sylveon is shit, compared to whimsicott or klefki

Yes, it is, since it's banned to ubers in Smogon rules and in VGC rules most seasons have kept legendaries out.

It's overpowered to hell and back, stop using any other pokemon at all and just use legendaries then.

Legendaries are usually banned from any sort of competitive gamemodes in the game for a reason.

lel

I really hope they nerf that shit.

They don't need to, dumbass.

the fact that you know why is proof. what even is sylveon but the token eveeloution for the type? shit, is what.

Smogon is the reddit of pokemon.

It could take a fire type move over those two at the very least least and do either of them have pixelate?

The ability is broken as shit and not thought out at all.

Take away prankster and both whimsicott and klefki become completely worthless. Meanwhile sylveon is good by virtue of things like stats and happening to have good coverage with just 2 attacks.

Whimsicott has plenty of checks and counters and so does Klefki. Sylveon is a major Fairy type wall that only has two weaknesses unlike the other two.

Okay?

If you've ever gone and participated in a fullderp thread you would see how wrong you are

How is it "broken"? Because you can't figure out how to evade most Prankster moves?

So you want an eevee stronger than a legendary?
Do you understand how retarded does it sound?
And swampert gets too scared by grass moves so it's not relevant and fulfills a different role than vaporeon anyway.

Do people only hate Smogon becuse it's a meme?

Are there any good Gen 6 romhacks or are they all minor Difficulty tweaks and such? I've got Neo-Y sitting on my 3DS homescreen but I haven't touched it

also, are there any good Poke-relevant hombrew apps I should know about? maybe a hack friendly version of Pokebank or something?

that makes sense

Mostly, they've made some questionable bans and the system for ban decisions they have is just as questionable, but they're a community you don't even need to play with unless you're a Showdownfag plebeian.

Because it's an autistic set of rules for a children's game

a very LONG and restrictive set of rules at that

Most of their rules are from Pokemon fucking Stadium, dumbass.

There indeed exists an offline pokebank. i forgot its name though

just like soccer

Oh shit, how have I never realized this

quilfish?

It is incredibly autistic yes

but it allows for much more variation in pokemon and movesets then the current no restrictions meta presents.

Does anyone have the championship teams pic from the last poke thread?

what the fuck are YOU thinking

come again user?

and what does sylveon have without its ability? aside from being dangerously close to flareon.

Because you're a retard?

nice comparison faggot, you can compare Sylveon to Mega Mawile, but Mega Mawile is a fucking mega and only covers physical damage.

You gonna address my point?

Whimsicott is my bro man, it kept my joke team toghether.
I used choice specs Typlosion, sitrus berry Archeops, leftovers Magcargo, leftovers Stunfisk & choice scarf Exploud, so i needed a check for status spammers & water tipes.
It was awesome.
Once i got once i switched on of the xerneas with white herb + the status move.
Man, good memories.

i'd we're all retards if we didn't called the existencial crisis palm dragon tree from the promotional art from gen 2

Priority is something that invalidates an entire stat. When moves with priority are limited and somewhat weak, they aren't a problem but still serve a valuable role. When priority is given to 90% of a pokemons moveset or to extremely powerful stab moves, problems start to arise. It's supposed to be an answer to a question, not a question that needs to be answered. Of course, you're too dumb to understand something like this so I have no idea why I'm even bothering.

Yes. That's literally all it is. And the meme only ever arose when /vp/ was made back on halfchan and the board was advertised to retards on Holla Forums.

Pokemon is a game with a ton of potential if it's balanced properly. Since gamefreak isn't going to bother making it balanced, someone has to.

An outdated Gen 1 tied game on the 64? Yeah, it's fuckin great.

WOOOW THIS IS COMPLICATED
inb4 'tiers are retarded', Soccer has similarly separated divisions for shitters (RU), underage (LC), and major league (OU/Ubers)

I wish they'd been doing it for longer. I'd rather have variations on the original 150 than a fucking keychain pokemon.

So you're saying it should be casualized?

This mentality of "I'm seeing a lot of hate for something so it must be a meme" shit is fucking retarded. Stop.

Do you think I give two shits about your point user? Summerfags are majorly autistic.

To appease your autism: Stadium was Gen 1 and 2 balanced in mind you fucking retard, applying the same logic from then onto the newer meta is just again, extremely autistic and restrictive for the sake of being extremely autistic and restrictive

Smogmon are the tourneyfags of Pokemon, so no, I don't think it should be casualized, I just think everyone involved should be taken out back and shot for polluting the gene pool with their autism

That wasn't the point, especially when Stadium 2, the Gamecube games, and Battle Revolution had the same rulesets available.

You suck at reading and you like to use ad hominem.

user, you're the one with autism for not realizing you don't have to play by their rules. VGC exists.

I've been around long since before it existed and it literally popped up overnight. The people spouting it are the retards who insisted on using their "bros" in high tier competetive play and got super butthurt than thier barely UU shit pokemon couldn't compete against shit like garchomp. Literally retards that suck at the game looking for something or someone to put blame on.

Pokemon is becoming the new Yu Gi Oh to stay relevant with ADD kiddies.
How is that good?

I understood your point user, and I addressed it for being fucking retarded if you actually read my post or the point made

Go back to reddit

What? No it isn't.

im sorry to tell you this but, pokemon started as a casualized mess, from the very beginning, there was no meta game, it was sand attack 3 and fuck their shit up fam
not untill black and white came out and everything became super smash bros melee

How does when the autism started invalidate my point at all? autism is autism regardless of whenever it was started

I read your post, and the point made doesn't even make sense: How is something like the sleep clause "outdated"?

They are adding one retarded feature every game, you wait and see how tha turns out.

user you're a dumbass, there always is a metagame no matter what. Gen 1 was mainly getting Speed based crits with Agility and abusing Toxic. Gen 2 was a lot of walls, 3 was as well. Gen 4 is when Sand started to come into play. Gen 5 was weather wars. Gen 6 is a mix of megas, priority wars, and walls.

None of those features are retarded, and Pokemon switching forms in battle has been a thing since Gen 3.

I guess you didn't actually read my post user here it is again because you're obviously gunna have to be told multiple times:

Stop shilling your autistic little clubhouse, there's a reason we don't like tourneyfags here either

Dude.

Except that isn't even true, you dumb shit.

Deepest
Lore

still looks retarded

Then explain to me how Pokemon Stadium transcended time to Gen 3,4,5, and 6 meta then user

So the only reason people hate Smogon Tiers/Rules is because

Why do you even play video games then?

What are you fucking talking about? All I fucking said was Smogon used most of Stadium 1 and 2's battle clauses like sleep clause, in response to your claim that Smogon had a fuck ton of "autistic" rules.

The majority play games to have fun, and rules restrict fun.

Smogon is autism because they tried fixing a game never meant for balance

Prove it was never meant for balance

Holy shit are you retarded? You're the kind of faggot who turns in the invincibility/infinite money cheats in a video game aren't you?

Video Games are built on rules. That's what makes them games over toys. Go back to Minecraft faggot.

What it was meant to be is irrelevant to what we're talking about and what is.

If you want a game with no rules play a sandbox game.

For fun mostly

Some people fine Smogon fun, get over it, autist with shit taste in anime

VGC right now is Mega Rayquazas right now and you know it faggot.

Actually Mega Ray is rarely seen compared to Kyogre

They're all shit

Dude, i can go on, and i didn't even mention gen 6+ autism.

Then nobody cares about your opinion

user, his entire argument is "hurr autism".

How dare people do things I don't like.

Dragon never dominated till Gen 4, and Fairy isn't even as dominate as Dragon or Psychic ever were. And of fucking course most legendaries are broken, they're legendaries with 700 BST+. That's why Smogon puts them in ubers, but apparently Smogon shouldn't try to balance Pokemon because it isn't meant to be balanced, as you said. And your last point isn't even coherent.

Also

but instead of moving on, you keep shitposting in this thread that doesn't even discuss the meta game
you sure do want to play summ pokemen to have fun, just so you will come back here and whine about why smug-ons are somehow ruining your singleplayer experience

And your entire argument is

at the end of the day we're likely two faggots in their mid 20s/early 30s fighting over the validity of a competitive tournament for a mediocore japanese children's game on the internet in a mongolian finger painting imageboard

I'd say we're even

Nice post spacing, faggot.

Actually, no, I never mentioned balance, my argument is that you could just not play Smogon if you dislike their rules so much and that you shouldn't spread misinformation.

im with you man
however
im glad this isn't pay2win or pay4cosmetics
its there, you don't have to buy it, but its there.
rules for "competitive" matches can be easily ignored and pokemon games are generally played single-autism-player.

smogon rules are for casuals. I like to make teams based off smogon ban lists to fuck with you faggots.

That's not how it works, user.

Smogon BW Banned fucking half of the emerging good teams less than a week of their dominance.

Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
OHKO Clause
Moody Clause
Baton Pass Clause
banned abilities: Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
banned Latias or Latios with the hold item Soul Dew
Drizzle + Swift Swim - Using both a Pokemon with Drizzle and a Pokemon with Swift Swim on the same team is banned.
Drought + Chlorophyll - Using both a Pokemon with Drought and a Pokemon with Chlorophyll on the same team is banned.
Sand Stream + Sand Rush - Using both a Pokemon with Sand Stream and a Pokemon with Sand Rush/a> on the same team is banned.

Smogon is like the smash community of Pokemon. Good thing no-one takes em seriously though.

And I wake up to this, today is gonna be fun.

Then Gen 6 came around and they ban anything they don't like, such as fucking Greninja because they didn't like "muh 50/50 scenario" but happily allow Paraflinch Jirachi because they LIKE it.

I used to play Pokemon really competitively, at this point the only reason I play it is when I go on to Fullderp to fuck around.

Protean on a pokemon with the stats and moves to properly abuse it is an absurdly broken ability. It is without a doubt easily within the top 3. Literally no thought was put into it other than "it seems like a neat idea".

Playing fire red right now, is Vileplume good to use as my grass pokemon?

It's either that or bellsprout
Or paras, but nobody uses that shit

nigger

But charizard isn't a dragon, it's a winged lizard you retard.

Okay and that doesn't stop my point about telling you that's not how it works. You can't use a team with those things on it in Pokemon Showdown in smogon ruled matches so what's the point of ". I like to make teams based off smogon ban lists to fuck with you faggots."?

Daily reminder

Ice Flaereon
Rock Jolteon
Dragon Vaporeon

How is Lugia a dragon? It's a bird if anything.

The same way Orientals see Phoenixes as a female Dragon.

To be fair, they ban those because the community and moderators are fucking retarded.
>meanwhile Jirachi and Togekiss, Stealth Rock (my main problem with it is its retarded damage output, if it at least did half the damage on weaker mons it would be more acceptable), Mega Sableye still run rampant

Vileplume's bulky, but besides Venusaur Exeggutor might be the best choice.

speed boost, i think

Seriously fuck that move, it makes entire types be a liability on your monster. Not to mention how widespread it is compared to moves that remove it.

Uh, and how is this different from normal gameplay?

Trick room is a gimmick that falls apart as soon as the effect ends and nothing worth using has cloud nine.
lol

Trick room teams won Japanese Nationals. Yeah Just a gimmick…

it only needs to be used once and stays in effect for the rest of the fight.

That wasn't the point: Entire types are always a liability on your Pokemon

rapid spin, magic bounce, taunt. come on man. L2P instead of ban.

I don't like cats in real life but I really like cat Pokemon for some reason.
Does Hawaii even have wild cats?

I need to understand why a pokemon that's fucking banned from smogon ubers doesn't get any vgc love. Is it because it's not a "free" mega like groudon and kyogre?

Stealth Rocks is targeted to Flying Types because Flying Types can avoid the other hazards.

Also if you let your opponent set up a large amount of hazards and have no way to safely remove them you deserve to get rekt by them.

No, it's because it's too easy to take down in doubles compared to the other two

I don't know user.

I don't post on reddit. Its just in case anyone wants it.

So play the fucking game as it is instead of adding MORE and MORE FUCKING RULES.

Seriously, we have a word for that, it's called scrub.

Does pic related turn you on?

I meant regular Blaziken as in Blaziken with Blaze.

Perhaps if it was a hazard that hit flying types for fixed damage it'd be better, I always pack Taunt or Magic Coat in those cases. I'm mostly upset that it inadvertedly fucks bugs over.

There really is a monstergirl for everything, is there? I wonder if there's a rule for that.

So is Lurantis some sort of mimic plant?

Because I have a big list of bug pokemon to put on my team as a type specialist and i'm considering cheating a little on that list to put Lurantis on it.

i remember /monster/ having a shitfit over that one (humpty egg), almost cait sith levels of disgust
i think shes cute

depends whether its in the bug egg group. flygon is, so i put it on insect teams.

absolutely devious way to get people to lurk reddit
good showing

Does anyone know if the Alolan variants will be limited to Kanto species, or we'll have other regions too? Here's hoping for an Alolan Bug/Ground or Bug/Rock Pinsir.

It's supposed to be an orchid mantis AFAIK.

/monster/ is shit.

are they any good?

Exeggutor is the best

Since they have Vulpix on there, Growlithe is getting an alter form now. Those two are counterparts. Always have been. And mark my words, one version will get Vulpix and the other will get Growlithe.

Eggy is a top tier nigga, just learns 0 good grass moves like every other grass type in the game.

well, you know