U.S. Cocaine Seizures Going Through the Roof

U.S. Cocaine Seizures Going Through the Roof
statista.com/chart/10348/cocaine-seized-by-us-customs-and-border-patrol/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ib2Td
rt.com/usa/396593-marijuana-smuggled-ford-fusions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Supposedly cocaine is now being cut with fentanyl, or so I've heard. Has anyone else heard this?

Why risk killing the golden goose?

Maybe?

I often dream about someone poisoning the main Coke supply that runs into Hollywood. Man, that'd be awesome.

Daily Reminder

well user… fentanyl is a downer like heroin so it would not be good for a cut for coke, also why add an expensive cut when other things work just as well. , not sure why one would stop using goodies headache powder or baby laxatives to make weight up.

Also consider that even though it's almost the end of the fiscal year, these changes only took effect exactly 6 months ago, when Trump took office. The other 4 months were all lame duck Obongo and letting dealers get out of prison. So if anything, it's more likely that border patrol has tripled their acquisitions of illegal substances. But it's also a mix of both, more active ICE agents not held back and more product moving through. Also, didn't the head of ICE say that illegal immigration is already down 70%? I won't be happy until it's at 99% with an Israeli-style wall, fuck those kikes if they can have one so can we!

I wonder how much of this could be because people are switching to cocaine because weed is gaining more ground in legalization and inexperienced traffickers are fucking up.

It's not that they're more coke that's actually less because everyone there is scared of Trump shows in the illegal immigration numbers as well. What really happened is that Trump allowed them to truly do their jobs for the first time in a years.

Fentanyl and cocaine have opposite effects, plus Fentanyl is pretty expensive on its own, so it wouldn't be used to cut cocaine.

Theoretically it could be used to make speedballs but afaik it's only in liquid form while most cocaine is powdered so it seems dubious. I suppose it would be possible to make a cocaine solution and mix it with Fentanyl but it would be much easier and cheaper to mix powdered heroin and powdered cocaine in the traditional speedball recipe.

Why have a wall like Israel when you can have a "Great wall of Saudi Arabia"? Pics related, and you can google it.

Miss me yet?

That's heroin. Nobody cuts cocaine with a downer pre-sale, that would ruin it. They'd just cut it with l-theanine and maybe an OTC stim.

Damn that's a lot of cocaine… They should resell it to israel through palestinian dealers.

Keked myself

user, I know the (((media))) likes to show small time coke mules getting caught on tv, but that's not how coke is smuggled. It's all big operations. It used to be that most came on the Silver Train from Columbia to Florida and occasionally other coastal states. That route has been slowing down with the war though, as that's what it funded, and honestly most buyers in the southeast went with them to support their war. Now, it gets grown in south and central America and sold to Mexican cartels who shit up the coke and ship it to the USA. They use cargo ships, aircraft (their own), and cars. They also use bribes. I bet a lot of it simply crosses the boarder in Commiefornia, like you pass on a toll bridge.

Capped.

I often dream about someone poisoning the main Coke supply that runs into America. Man, that'd be awesome.

So Kurt Eichenwald was on coke?

Cocaine is cut with Levamisole, a cattle de-worming drug.

What's the reasoning behind that? It doesn't seem to make sense.

Have you seen the diet of typical coke-heads? They all could use a de-worming.

I must check these numbers.

Checked.

It's cheap and it's not easy to tell that tge cocaine has been cut. In the old days, it was cut with benzocaine, then when that got hard to get, mannitol (baby laxative) but that made people shit uncontrollably if you cut it too much, so ss different cuts became hard to get, expensive, or problematic, they were replaced with different cuts.

I'm reminded of the Kingston Trio song, MTA, about a guy who gets trapped on the Boston subway, but modified to be about a spic who gets away. Vid related for source material.

There's a couple more verses, but I ran out of gas around here.

I have no remorse for those whom suffer health issues from using barbiturates and pharmaceuticals. All of this degeneracy should be left in the past, along with pedophilia and usury.

Third pic made me think we could just dig a big trench.

From what I suspect, it's cartels trying to kill americans and canadians to fuck with Trump.
Also, most fent comes from chinks via Vancouver BC

In the UK all the cocaine is really m-cat which is also then cut with baby laxative and then sold as actual cocaine for around £100 a gram.

For that to happen politicians would have to be honest hard working members of the community they help organize, performers would have to be talented, nobody could get a free ride. The world would have to based in truth rather than fantasy, greed, propaganda and litigation.

So you're saying people should be sentenced to life for drug offenses. That's fucking ridiculous. Murderers get out after 7-10 years half the time.

cocaine is frequently cut with fentanyl in canada for the sole purpose of killing people. there's frequent fentanyl overdoses in BC Canada from people getting cut cocaine. There was 9 fent ODs in 20 minutes in Delta (city of 100k people) all people thinking it was cocaine. People will also offer you a line of coke in the bar and give you fentanyl, so if anyone ever offers you make them do one first.

I almost suspect it's government sick of supporting them or maybe mossad just trying to kill some goys. Intentional harm is the only reason you would cut coke with fent. Could be cross contamination but it'd have to be a significant amount.

Why do people even do this shit.
Pick up an instrument or start drawing for much less money. Hell, it can even make you money.

So this shit happens and there are still libtards who don't want a wall. Fucking hell.

First time?

that's not even one of the very bad movies. IS gore-propaganda have nothing on the cartels. It's what you get when you mix the lack of empathy from negros, with the amerind culture of human sacrifice and a dash of white ingenuity.

My least favourite one is a movie of about 20 empty, hollowed out carcasses stuffed into a box. Emptied out for organ trafficing. But everyting Los Zetas does is pretty much beyond comprehension.

Which is why I rage on all drug usage. Even an off-chance that the cartels get a nickle from it is not acceptable.

I just fucked up some drunk at the local bar after posting in this thread. I was just passing through after taking walk down at the beach. Feels good to smash a degenerate that fucks with people for no reason. What is wrong with addictfags and their fetish for pain?

No surprising really.
O'Nigger and his lackeys were letting fucking beaners criss-cross the border with kilos of Peruvian Flake shoved up their arseholes.

while this is great news, please keep in consideration the fact that this year marks some of the highest cocaine production ever recorded

Is the guy writing this a Jew? It clearly says in pounds on the chart, not millions of pounds.

P-please tell us m-more wonderful stories won't you?

I'm convinced white crime and welfare stats are completely fudged and can't be trusted. You know what else this effects? Demographic count. That pic is why I also think the white population in the USA is less than 60-70% being reported. Sad.

Fentanyl ODs happen when areas that normally get shitty heroin, where people have to take a lot to get high, then all of a sudden some fentanyl/elephant tranq laced heroin arrives in town while everyone still thinks it is weak and take a lot unknowing.

Gamergate was actually about deflecting attention from drug money laundering by screaming soggy knees.

Just ask Bill.

Hutterites run a lot of the north from Mexico into Canada, there is this OMG called the Ghost Riders I've been studying with LE in Seattle.

Fentanyl is soft warfare from the PRC, payback for the Opium Wars I guess.

archive.is/Ib2Td

You have confused heroin with cocaine user.

I have mixed feelings about the whole pro-life situation. I have long thought that long ago, in the 60's or 70s an American think tank decided it was best to slowly genocide blacks and others through things like said, Planned Parenthood being another example.
While America is better off without narcotics flowing inward, I'm still nervous about a long term plan that was for our benefit getting derailed, and ending up with even worse conditions

god damn!! I'd like to get my hands on some of that coke. My dad tells me back in the day doing coke off a strippers ass was MUST

This is why i stick to psychedelics

No wonder the dems on the hill are agitated.

Isn't cocaine difficult to make?

Are they producing it in super labs now?

CHECKED DEM TRIPS!

Because it's SUPER fucking cheap.

It's also a major poison that can kill human beings in very small doses.

This needs to change. Every single time some liberal faggot bitches about muh wall, post a cartel vid along with the message "You invite this into your country."

Another great example of the sophistication of these operations was this week's weed bust.

The cartels have enough pull to infiltrate the logistics chain of one of the world's largest manjfacturers just to smuggle their least profitable product. As someone who works in the world of auto manufacturing, I cannot adequately state how little a company like Ford tolerates anything fucking with their import/export logistics. The very existence of these foreign assembly plants depends on consistent, smooth processing through customs. There is no window of time where these vehicles could go "missing" so drugs could be planted without a senior Ford manager knowing about it. While that can be covered up by a cartel mole, that requires the cartel to have moles that high up in the Ford of Mexico organization.

This bust will probably cause enormous headaches for Ford as all the Mexico-produced vehicles meant for the US market will be under heightened, time consuming scrutiny. Any sort of bottleneck at the border means deliveries will fall behind and production will have to be slowed to account for the slowdown in customs processing. This is going to cost them $10+ million dollars by the time they clean everything up. I say all this to highlight just how much of a risk this kind of cartel fuckery poses to a company like Ford so that you can get a sense of how much effort they put into avoiding such issues in the first place and then you'll understand just how powerful the cartels must be that they were able to bypass everything except border security.

Source: rt.com/usa/396593-marijuana-smuggled-ford-fusions/

The LD50 for caffeine is high but the amount needed to trigger the symptoms of "caffeine poisoning" is quite low. Sure, a gram of cocaine cut 50% with caffeine only contains the same amount caffeine found in ~4 cups of coffee, but it's also being insufflated, meaning it hits fast and all at once. Nobody who wants a coke high wants to feel queasy, sweaty, and like they're about to shit their pants after snorting a line and they certainly don't want to feel that way for hours after the coke wears off.

Wait, really? I thought it was about legitimizing games as a high "art form" in the public mind so nobody bats an eye when you introduce them as education tools and brainwash kids in a more effective way than previously.