So if the new Quake makes money will Epic finally start updating Unreal Tournament 4 regularly?

So if the new Quake makes money will Epic finally start updating Unreal Tournament 4 regularly?

No.

Of course it will.
You are acting like completely casualizing a series wont make the new quake a ton of money.

But why would they play Quake when they have Overwatch

Gamer cred
Why Play fallout 4 when you can play the many better shooters or RPGs?

Exactly. They're alienating the core audience of the game franchise in order to get a separate audience who won't give a shit about them. It's a lose/lose situation.

They still wouldn't move out of their Overwatch bubble just like when they made millions of ASSFAGGOTS clones in hopes that people in the LoL or Dota bubbles would move out of them and play their games

Because it's not Overwatch.

all they need is waifus and special snowflake abilites so people can discuss which casual character is better than the other. League and OW have proven this.

Are you saying that as if the people they're trying to reach somehow don't like Overwatch? Their target audience is already comfortable with their current game, they won't just switch games for anything short of a new Call of Duty Black Ops.

Because of the following reasons, most of which are will be lies, but will be aggressively marketed and subsequently shilled;

The only thing that will get ut4 to update is if it had more than 12 concurrent players.

If pc gamers actually supportes good games they might actually get support.

Not a fucking chance

They're too busy fucking up Fortnite and using it to tank the company than make something ppl want

I'm in the Alpha, and Fortnite is utter dogshit

Take Dungeon Defenders, mix with Minecraft, except all your weapons AND traps require resources, all the traps require metal etc which you actually have to pray to god and back to get because the drop rates for them are pathetic and in order to get any real chance of getting them you have to buy shit through their P2W store

AND your weapons etc break just like minecraft and require even more fucking rare materials to make so right back to the P2W cash shop you go

Other then Hippocalopse Female builder the game is an epic train wreck, hopefully it tanks the company and somebody with a brain takes the fuck over

holy fuck, wasn't that the game that Epic was showcasing all the way back in 2011?
they still aren't done with that fucking thing?

And if you don't fucking believe me on all this?

Boom, here

Can see the resources in the top left, where the fucktard gave himself all the most valuable ones which makes the game far easier and can see the item durability at the bottom

Its amazing how one company can fuck up this severely in just 6 years

They think they have a "Killer app" on their hand which will generate them endless loot and mad cash

Except Dungeon Defender 2 has none of this resources shit that requires money to pay for, just loot boxes and exp boosts

This is like Mass Effect 3/Dead Space 3 and EA having "Item store" all over again so you could actually get all the good shit instead of playing gimped

PPL don't mind shit breaking in minecraft because you can just easily go make new shit for free, again this is like combining Tower Defense with Minecraft and you have to pay money for materials in order to stand any real chance at anything more than 10 levels into the game

Such a fucking train wreck

Skip to 12:30 for the only reason to play this for 6 seconds

It has an average of 50 people in the servers at a time. Considering it's a game with no fucking advertising in pre-alpha that isn't too bad.

Holy fucking shit. SFM model rip of her when?

Can I play her from the get go? I might actually DL the game just for a good fap

How about they make and release a fucking game instead of languishing it in some nebulous alpha state, I'll play it when it's a game and not a test demo.

its pathetic to be honest. I've seen source mods with no updates in half a decade have more players.

Man I fucking love UT4 but they really need to get more than 2 devs to work on it, I think it's the best UT game despite being unfinished just because of the new movement mechanics. I have a lot of friends that are interested in it but don't want to play when only like 6 maps have been finished. I personally don't mind the untextured maps becuase I don't care too much about muh gwafix, but I'd love for them to be finished just so people start actually playing the game. The bots are actually really great but they're still bots and get old after awhile compared to players.

What happened to actually finishing games in a reasonable timeframe?

I feel really skeevy asking, but is there more of that comic?