Well would you look at that, Every body's favorite final fantasy game...

Well would you look at that, Every body's favorite final fantasy game, Final Fantasy 12 the only one i played is getting a remaster. On the Ps4.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/LeafyIsHere
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has shit combat, which is a shame, because I liked the world and the characters.

Not funny.

I liked the combat, never really liked the turned based combat of the other games

Just like they did with FFX. Oh wait.

Don't matter to me tbh, I've been replaying my PS2 version, you know, because I'm not some kind of faggot that throws away his games.

I'm ok with ATB.
After pure turn-based one from 10 that was god awful, going back to ATB with more dynamic animations in 10-2 was a breath of fresh air.

I liked them
And I would pay again to get Lightning in ultra HD

One day you'll see the >>>/light/

That's why you should kill yourself.
The games already are in HD you dumb piece of shit

That's why I said Ultra HD

what's the fucking difference

Is it going to be ZJS?

Games are only a couple years old, I'm sure many things can be improved.
I really just want more games with Lightning

Yes

Pictured: FF13 games before and after ultra HD treatment
Kill yourself.

Then nigga I'm playin' dat!

Would the remake completely replace the existing games with better ones?

It has good gameplay, the story is so boring though.

Get on my level HDcuck, I'll only ever play the original PSX FF13

All I want is uncompressed voices.

you fucking casuals make me sick

Nigger just play the PC versions. At some point Square will probably patch them you can slup up your shit in 4K

Toriyama pls end yourself

here, i even made a webm of the title screen for you guys

I played this but never finished it. I found it pretty comfy tbh. Getting the contracts or whatever from the pubs and going out to the world to kill shit. And the seasonal thing in one of the zones was breddy noice. IIRC there are some nomads there and they keep talking about the rains, then later in the game it's flooded.

The storyline was so hit and miss. The player character was also trash-tier, even for Finaru Fantashi standards. Bunny girl is alright though, I guess.

XII is the absolute worst FF game ever created and one of the worst games of all times, not because of graphics, gameplay and shit, but because you play as a gay ass bitch boy and his qwurky girl friend with a very nice body, instead the original mc.
The game lies to you, setting up tone and setting in that first cinematic with wizards and cunts stabbing other cunts, you're a manly soldier with your bros on a mission, mystery and betrayal, and then the game tells you to go fuck yourself as that guy is now a fucking nobody that you meet 15 hours into the game and the REAL mc is a gloryhole sucking blonde emo twink, even worse being that at moments you can see the glimpse of a real storyline, disgraced knight and a runaway princess trying to survive and make a comeback, only for the game to literally shove fucking Van into everyone single frame, even when he's not talking, so all the fujoshit wastes of food and air don't forget to write gay fanfictions and r34.

The "story", and i use this term lightly is: there are these stones that do something bad, and these bad guys want them, so we have to stop them from getting them, for some reason.
Entire game would have been better off either with the original script, or Baltier and the bunny girl hottie going on monster hunting.

do you also hate MGS2

No.
Raiden was a shock at first, but he was actually a well written and complex character by the end of the game with actual development, Van is nothing but a waste of 0's and 1's.

hey guys

ROSE AND JACK AND ROSE AND JACK AND ROSE AND JACK REMEMBER WHEN WE WATCHED KING KONG

I'm assuming your brain just went into hibernate during the third act, nobody can be this retarded, even if you're just shitposting.

fucking disgusting 0/10 would not record to betamax.

It had one of the best Cids and Basch/Balthier were cool.

I didn't mind those characters at all, shame the main character ended up being Vaan

Fran and Balthier are the only likable characters in that piece of shit game. Basch is alright but nothing special

no free 3DS fully 3d fully voiced version of FFV.

Whether he's in the main party or not, he's the one given the credit as the main character by the development team.

Whatever happened to Lightning Collection, anyway? Did Square-Enix realize that's retarded?

welp, I'm out

I'm Captain Basch!

i hope they give it a PC release though. since its going to be the zodiac edition

UNCOMPRESSED

AUDIO

FOR THIS AND EVERY SCENE

XII WILL NEVER BE FINISHED BUT I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET

VAGRANT STORY 2 NEVER EVER ;_;

Ohh yeah, current year best year
Fuck off.

Judging from my brief search online apparently their revamping the license board and some changes to combat. As well as a IZJS option apparently and the obvious graphics overhaul. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the best FF12?
But is Squeenix so probably not

Nigger please, everyone knows that he's barely an MC. While he may be in the thick of the story, Ashe, Balthier and Basche have the actual important lines and are the ones that make all the decisions. An MC that doesn't make decisions is not an MC, he's just in it for the ride. As someone who finished FFX, Tidus is way worse, and more than one managed to stomach that fuck-face

What if you're a faggot who never owned a PS2?

How the fuck does anybody not own a PS2
Are you underage?

I'm probably older than you, retard.
I owned a Dreamcast, then when Sega shitcanned that I bought an xbox and gamecube.
Believe it or not there are some people who don't base their console choices on what everyone else has got.

haha, holy fuck nigger kys

Why was the dialogue and voice acting for this game so fucking good?

The story was a bit more than that. It's not just Vaan's story, but you can't say he is completely redundant since he has an arc and ends up being the one to bring the whole party together. You can't say it's just Ashe's story since so much of the game wouldn't have happened had it not been for Vaan, Basch and Balthier. You can't say it's just Balthier's story since he'd never have gone this direction without the other characters pulling them along. You can't say it's just Basch's story either since he needs Vaan at the start and then devotes himself to Ashe.

FFXII should really have committed to its original plan with Basch as the protag, but for better or worse, the game as it stands has a no-protagonist setup. On one hand, the story is a bit less coherent since that obviously wasn't intended, but on the other hand I like how each character is a somewhat significant part of the party; the only real accessory character I can think of is Fran and even then she gets something.

You deserve to be laughed at.

Really, retard?
Get some better taste faggot, then we'll talk

I just wasn't keen on the PS2, it ran like a fucking tank and the games barely looked any better than Dreamcast games. You want to talk about consoles being obsolete as soon as they're released, the PS2 was the fucking posterchild.

Because Matsuno directed teams that made scenes without voice acting sound good.

It is a crime this man was forced out of Squeenix. Fuck Wada.

LOL

Daily reminder that the voice acting for the judges is the most orgasmic thing in video games.

Also another daily reminder Reks was originally supposed to be the main character

Wait, Reks? And not Basch?
That would have been fucking awesome, too, so why didn't they?

Matsuno's meant to be making something new, isn't he? What game is that and how's it coming along?

It's called unsung story. It was kickstarted apparently development has been rough for it. The only story written about it recently is a kotaku article, so that doesn't bode well.

Fuck, meant for

Development is still going and a demo will be out when it's ready™ for backers. I know, I backed it. It doesn't bode well.

No, it's a fact you retard.
You mean a bunch of obscure ips that Sony handed out like candy?
m.youtube.com/user/LeafyIsHere

Only people that bought it on GC say it, probably because they're salty as shit.

I bet you can't even mention 20 good exclusives for neither the GC or Xbox

Stay mad

Were you dropped on your head as a child? Or are you still a child?
Wait a minute, you were the faggot who called me underage right? Fuck, talk about the pot calling the kettle. Get the fuck out of here.
Jesus fucking christ.

Oh, my bad. You're just a shitposter.
My previous statement still stands though. Get the fuck out

wew

Nice trips, but for the love of god stop posting.

What a waste of satan trips
Also
As well as having better specs, the gamecube was significantly cheaper than the PS2 you gibbering retard.

What the fuck am I even doing.

Yeah. And the Wii. And the ps2. And the pc.

I love the psjew, it's literally my favorite console BECAUSE of all the titles.
But you're just living in denial that the system plays better.
We're done here.

why

Will buy for PC if modders figure out how to swap Vaan's model for a sexy Viera

It would still sound like Vaan though, user.

Vaan ruined this game

i actually ran the audio through a filter to give it a kinda voicemail-y buzz, especially at the very highs and lows

What if the remake removes Vaan as should have been? can fit in penelo's ass tho

Completely agree here, she practically had no character development whatsoever. We are given some insight to her past when reaching the forest, but otherwise not much else. I'd say she's on par with Penelo since she's pretty much tacked on too.

I think I'd disagree here, while it is true that not one of them seems to be the actual protagonist, I still think Ashe is the MC, at least until mid-game. The story until that point revolves around salvaging her kingdom, and she grows as a character once she realizes that the end can't justify the means: ie - using the stone as a nuclear weapon. I really liked the whole political aspect of the game until it went batshit insane.

It won't be. The story has been left alone. Here's the teaser for it from June.

Please.

FF XII is best FF

FF IX is complete shit

I want to hug Fran and snuggle with her until I fall alseep

VENAT IS A HERETIC!

The Occuria did literally nothing wrong.