Requesting all anons. Requesting all anons

Requesting all anons. Requesting all anons.

MixingFag is back, and he wants to create a new Holla Forums sings.

If other anons want to proceed, this thread will be used for ideas. Post your song you want to sing (No DK Rap, that one never gets done) and the songs that are the most liked will get put into a poll. The first round will be limited to 10 songs, then 5, then 2. Each song voted on the most will proceed into the next round. Get posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nutikka/daaa-yyy-tooo-naaa
picosong.com/DPfV/
youtube.com/watch?v=OmEykufItyc
youtu.be/avSfbiQcgoo?t=24m36s
archive.is/b9Rp1
poal.me/veubby
strawpoll.me/10922863
poal.me/y0x19h
8ch.net/v/res/10285642.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump for the sake of singing.

who?

I mixed Rescue Girl when Holla Forums was (relatively) brand new.

I've always felt that Holla Forums sings was the last good thing to come out of 4ch/v/. I don't feel it'd work as well here.

I see. That's tragic, because I rather enjoyed mixing everyone's voices to become a symphony of shitty, off tone songs that nobody but us watched.

What was good for lyrical vidya music this year?

I mean, people like Shantae- so many Dance into Danger?

There's a version floating around without the singing, so it's easy to dub unto.

I never truly keep up with vidya music. I'm stuck in the past when it comes to it, listening to nothing with lyrics, mostly old vidya OSTs for levels.

Just pick a song you goddamned faggot
Ill have my own track ready in six days

Well, I thought I would give everyone the liberty of picking the song. But it seems most are not interested in doing another Holla Forums sings.

I cant think of too many video game songs with lyrics to them. Except for maybe Escape from the City.

you picked the worst time to ask this question. most smart people just leave Holla Forums during summer for obvious reasons.

Oh shit Escape from the City would be sweet.
We are even at the 25th Sonic Anniversary so it would make sense too

This, Ive been barely posting as it is.
Probably will do it again next week.

We already did it when we were back on 4chan. Years before IIRC.

Not sure about other Sanic songs though.
Live and Learn? What I'm Made Of?

All of Me

There ya go Satan, pick from Sonic songs. Though Escape from the City has been done before like one other user mentioned.

Oh I forgot.
What now? I don't know much about Sonic.

Satan trips confirms sonic song sometime later when everyone is actually on though

Has it been done?

Not sure if you're aware but a recent Holla Forums sings attempt flopped really hard, likely because people voted in unsingable meme shit.

I'm still down for Superman from the Tony Hawk soundtrack.

It's the worst when it's some game/song nobody ever heard of or can sing. Rescue Girl was catchy, easy to sing to and wasn't complicated at all. So most anons managed to get their submissions in on time.

Don't lose hope, I'll join in!

I'm glad you're down for it. We just need some song suggestions in and we can get started.

I actually kind of like this. Pretty catchy and easy to learn. I want more suggestions like this.

Super Sonic Racing

Can we sing Heaven's Divide?

I like MGS soundtrack. I wish we could do Snake Eater but that's already been done.

Has Calling to the Night been done?

Just search Holla Forums sings on youtube with your song at the end and you can see.

Shit

Do "Open Your Heart" for Sanic.

Also its sticky time

I'll help

T H I S
H
I
S

after all the years of imageboards, not a single user has actually done this

Ayy that song's the tits!

Also, I'll be wathclistin this thread

is this the same as the musical? If so, I don't want to have anything to do with it if a certain idea frenchfag is involved or if there is any involvement from cuckchan.

Have fun

Open Your Heart next time

I'll ban Val for a full three months if he tries that shit again. Capcode makes it official.

Are things stabilized now you kike?
Hows life?
You dont seem cranky anymore, you seem actually jolly

now I actually hope he tries to pull something and gets roasted
I'm definitely down for this, so long the song is doable

Yup! Things are looking good! Anyway i don't wanna go on about it here since i was grilled previously by the other hotpockets and it derailed the other thread. Feel free to add me on steam (mark447)

What did the faggot do? I wasn't around last time.

God bless, Mark.
Other users seem you hate you, but you're alright in my book. You've done enough good shit that it outweighs the bad.

Ruin everything.

At least try hiding your newfaggotry, man.

How? I need to catch up with the latest drama.

Dude, this happened awhile ago.

jesus, where did the time go

Months to me doesn't seem like that long I guess.

Either way what did the faggot do?

I'm willing to do Open Your Heart.

literally ruined everything

We should do Keep Quiet by the protomen.

There's a chorus in the background, which could sound really cool.

No seriously, it's hard to even point to any one specific thing.
He just fucked everybody's shit up.

ANGELS WITH BURNING HEARTS

Jesus that bad?

Superman sounds like fun.

He ruined literally everything. Things couldn't have been worse really.

I think we should do Live and Learn in memory of Johnny's vocal chords

What specifically did he do?

Did we ever do Into Free?

We can't outdo Sonic4ever.
You might want to turn down your volume when playing this video.

yep

Ruined everything.

I nominate

DAYTOOONAAAAAAAA

I second that

soundcloud.com/nutikka/daaa-yyy-tooo-naaa

fuck off NIGGER FAGGOT ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daily reminder that singing is GAY AND RETARDED
LKITERALLY THE CA N C E ER !! R! OF EVERYTHING!

i wish jews had cancer a hundred times

sorry my man, but you can never top him

Contain your autism faggot.

check m8, faggot

the only thing to remember is:

- Never *ever* use vocaroo to record yourself, unless you don't give 2 shits about quality. Can't understand how it stopped being a rule in singing threads not to use it.

- Do not accept help of French men
- Keep OC in full/v/

Another song that needs consideration.

Expecting everyone to be natural singers and soundfags.

You're missing the entire point of this thing. Why don't you go fuck off.

He's that "UNDERMEME GET OUT" spammer, he has the same writing style.
Just report him.

I suppose now would be a good time to bring this up:

We already did that almost exactly a year ago. I was the mixingfag that time around, but at around 80-something percent complete I hit some serious life shit, and had to stop, and forgot after a while. Life's calmed down now, and I still have all of the files sitting on my hard drive, so I should take another crack at it. Or if everyone prefers, I could probably upload them when I'm on a connection that's not shit.

Either way, I'm very sorry.

you better fucking deliver sometime this year. I've been waiting for that shit

infini-Holla Forums the musical, for real this time?
I'm on board.

Oh, this one would be fun.

Get it done when you can, if possible. I'd love to hear what this board's brand of autism sounds like.

While I'd have preferred a notice about this, it's good to know that it didn't die off at least ( you as well).

Just complete it when you can, and all will be well.

I like this. But I would prefer Open Your Heart. I was never a big fan of sonic boom

the one thing he is right about is that it isn't too difficult to get a 'not-shit' audio recording (aka buying a $15 Behringer mic and a '1/4 inch (or XLR, if you will) to USB' device for $10)

All right, thanks Mark.

Not musical. You don't have to be good at singing. You just gotta participate. If you want to.

also, I'd advise other anons to use something like my.mixtape.moe or clyp.it over vocaroo

how about this

Are you ok, user?

I'm just waiting for more song recommendations before I make a poll.

Thank you for your votes of confidence despite my fuck-up. Here's what it sounded like at the time. Honestly, as far as Holla Forums-sings go, it's probably good enough to upload as is, but I wanted to fix some of the more glaring timing issues that were left:

picosong.com/DPfV/

Here is my nomination in the memory of the keks had that day. Song not directly related to vidya though.

This all the way

this is why I love you faggots

Pretty decent. If you want, maybe we can do it if it gets enough votes and you can help.

If you wanna be a dick, there is always Marvel vs Capcom 2 character select screen. It is technically a song.

It is an autistic masterpiece

INDESTRUCTABLE

inb4 I'm the only one who unironically likes this song

Couple more recommendations and we'll be all good. I wish I could find a song that I want but I just never played games that had OST with lyrics.

Ran out of skyline pics?

if there's an instrumental for embed related then I'd nomitate this one

Fuck, I forgot how much this clipped.

That sounds nice, but I've got mixed thoughts on it. It's always great to have more submissions, but even if we don't, 16 singers is sufficient for a healthy chorus. More importantly, if we do it again this time around, haven't we just wasted a Holla Forums-sings?

I suppose you fellas aren't up for more mellow songs, but I'll post it anyway

>Holla Forums will never sing a love letter to Todd Howard every single dev and publisher.

That will sound horrible. Let's do it.

We had like 60 for rescue girl. At that point it was too many kek

holy shit user, are you me?

I was going to post that but I was ashamed to do so.

8/v/ might've turned out fine without the cancerous board owner

my brotha from anotha motha

eeeeeeey

I fucking love this song.

Moonless Starry Night is also top fucking tier, and absolutely unparalleled in comfy. Also, it has a much higher quality version now, vid related. Donna Burke is fabulous, not to mention Kumi Tanioka.

it's been a while since I've met someone with good taste on Holla Forums

OPEN YOUR HEART

thank you user

I had forgotten how great the FFCC soundtrack was. These are a bit lyrically detailed to be crowd-sung, but I'd probably vote for them anyway.

I know we at least attempted that on halfchan in August 2013. Not sure whatever became of it.

Oh shit, that's right.

We're getting a new Sonic 3/CD styled game and I don't think we've done Sonic Boom yet.

I'm interested. Not sure if my mike is any good though.

Can we do Sins of the Father? I know MGSV was a disappointment in the end but the song was still damn good.

Morning Sky does have some pretty good harmony potential from the backup vocals though now that I listen to it all the way through.

Wow Satan, it would be good, but it was Holla Forums's very first singan because of spite of /a/'s jibun wo ooooo

I'd feel more inclined to do a mix album of just vidya rock, punk and ska.

No bully plz

Forgot to actually suggest something.

2nd request I don't feel as bad about

This.

Welp it has my vote.

This

oh wait nevermind I assumed he embedded coils of light, which I would actually vote for, but we already did into free

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

HE

AIN'T

This is Holla Forums-sings, not the musical. For both of them, as long as you can sing the song, no matter how poorly, you're in. However, they differ on scale of collaboration.

With the musical, we try our best for quality. Each song is initiated by an individual, and they can selectively collaborate on their song or not, if they want to. This allows people who know what they're doing (usually through skill, technical knowledge, humor, or singing talent,) to shine if they want to, or allow people who don't to use strength in numbers to get something good out. But ultimately, we're all collaborating on the project as a whole, and representing the skills that exist within Holla Forums. With this system, people will mostly forget the bad ones, and listen to the good ones for some time to come.

With Holla Forums-sings, it's everybody working on the same song, and the goal is to be representative of Holla Forums as a whole, with no particular weight given to any one individual. While Anons are asked to not deliberately shit it up, everyone is asked to submit their best, even if their best is shit. No restrictions on how shit you sing, no restrictions on equipment quality. Everyone gets heard at the same time, and will continue to be heard into the future, good or bad. We're all collaborating together, simultaneously, and the skill and shit mix together into an autistic mess that's got little more to offer than raw passion, but for that reason, it's still enjoyable, somehow.

So get that shit mike ready.

I put my vote towards Open Your Heart.
Reply if you agree

Well I suggested it so already got mine

KNOCK KNOCK ITS KNUCKLES

someone saved that pic

shit mics are ok as long as you
a) Sing with your heart
and
b) don't fucking submit through vocaroo.

It used to be a staple to recommend people to download any program that would let them record. I personally used Audacity, but I read somewhere today that it got compromised or something? so maybe wait a bit on that one or use something else. Just. Not. Vocaroo.

What

Did you draw it? It's good.

A quick google search says that they got hacked, and the download was replaced with a rootkit that deletes your master boot record.

Did you notice that she was also the narrator?

i'm tired of this disgusting reddit meme word.

this shit is cancer anyway. call me when you compose your own original songs. changing the lyrics of existing music is something i did for a laugh in 5th grade. it takes no skill or wit or anything.

This is what it does, apparently.

Oh dear. Well thankfully I downloaded it before that shit happened.

Should be fine now, issue was fixed pretty quickly.

If I remember right someone I think Mark asked for a few version of v-tan in lagan style for a thread so I made one

and yeah, she did a great narration
I'll never forget that game

If you wanted reaction images, all you had to do was ask.

Your computer would probably already be dead if you were hit by it.

Requesting Simple and Clean

le red meme man in a business suit

Go ahead and tell us about how you're the true oldfag, and if you have time, tell us why you didn't raise a fuss about board-tans when they started in 2006.

i did
things really got out of hand when people started drawing le tans dating and shit
i basically felt so much second hand embarrassment for the tumblr users who found that shit entertaining that i teared up
also board tans started much sooner than 2006, 2chan had them first. and any japanese person will tell you 2chan is truly cancer and always has been.

this coming from a guy who posts shit like
haha get real man

Come to think of it, Mega Man has had some decent songs, but they've all been in Japanese. For some reason, Capcom of America never translated them over.

You're right, this isn't the thread (or board) for it.

FUCKING THIS

It better be nasheed.

For once Mark is doing something good. Fuck Val, he's still hiding away in the GamerGays general hoping people will forget how much of a faggot he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmEykufItyc

Oh shit, that's a good one.

Given how the song's sung, do we need a karaoke version of it, or can we do it as is?

That guy is shockingly spineless considering what he does, he got some death threats once and got starting whining on Twitter and acting like a victim.

Hot fucking damn, this would be a good one too. There's an instrumental available, as well.

I wrote a whole bunch of shit debating which song in this thread is best, many good suggestions ive seen here.

BUT I DELETED THAT SHIT CAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE SONG YOU FUCKERS THAT WE MUST SING

ONE THAT IS FUN TO YELL, EASY TO SING, HYPE AS FUCK, AND FROM A GOOD GAME

G O D
H A N D

I'd more than love it, but I believe it was done before too. Could be wrong, though.

Really? That's all?
You could fix that with a fucking system repair disc.
Jesus Christ, they manage to compromise Audacity and this is the shit they pull?
Low-energy as fuck, man.

looked it up. it was done, i knew it like too good of an idea.

6 years ago holy shit

are there any singable songs from recent games? at all?

Given that it's likely to affect a lot of people, but he only has one shot at it, yet he only made a low-damage attack with a name attached to it, it's obviously not about the amount of damage that can be done, but about the e-peen to be gained. There's no point in hitting Audacity users with anything serious. He probably just found an opportunity and wanted to show off.

Seconding this.
2016 has been our lucky year so far.

Did we ever do Sins of the Father?

Fucking newfag piece of trash. Go back.

So a while ago I thought it would be good to do "bad day" by Daniel Powter

Something like

But I'm not really good at parody lyrics so all I've got is the chorus

it would help if we sung a song that didn't completely suck dick

If we're still arguing about which song,

Maybe we can give some love to the most underappreciated MGS game?

the song is actually pretty good

We need a fucking poll already. People are all over the damn place.

Welcome to any collaborative effort on an imageboard.

We do parody songs for the musical, which is in September. Flesh it out and it'd be good for then. This is a Holla Forums-sings, in which we do the actual song.

Yeah, we're 174 posts in. It's about time we decide something.

Webm related. This is one of the reasons the first musical (and to an extent, the second,) was so successful. It was completely spontaneous and only required that individuals do something themselves. It seems to me that Holla Forums Sings are the most immediately successful when the song is decided by the mixingfag who started it, or when voting lasts a a short while. I don't recall us having these long waits back on 4chan.

I was actually coming into this thread to suggest this. I thought a few weeks ago that this would make a great Holla Forums sings contender. Got my vote for sure.

This shit usually take several threads when people are active
Read:

There is a reason it is stickied, because if don't people will invariably miss it and when we start working on it new anons will jump in and complain why we didn't pick their song, or why they can't submit their file to be part of it because it is too late.

This won't be done by tomorrow, be patient.

And even during its peak in cuckchan, they took at the very least a week to get done. Most mixfags would let a wide window to submit shit, for example the full weekend + working on it to not sound like shit which could take a couple more days.

seconded

make sure it's the

oh my

I know just the song to sing Satan

I'm no musician myself but i was kinda disappointed noone covered "America - Fuck yeah" in the last Holla Forums sings. or am i missing something here?

You're missing that it's not vidya, so Holla Forums would have no reason to sing it. Unless of course you're conflating it with the musical, in which case, it might make a pretty good parody song.

Oh, I thought it was musical. Oh well, I guess I can settle with Sanic.

Here's a nice upbeat song

Nah, i mean. can't someone write lyrics that make it a vidya song? My english isn't perfect but i could try.

Jesus christ, we have to do this at some point.

holy shit this should be done sometime.

On the other hand, I think I'll be voting for this one.

Rayman always has the comfiest tunes. For the record I'm also voting for this.

The guy who composed this is the same guy who did the soundtrack for Beyond Good & Evil. It's him doing the gibberish too, apparently. Also, see vid related.

youtu.be/avSfbiQcgoo?t=24m36s

Daily reminder that Val is an Arab shitskin pedophile.

WHO THE FUCK IS VAL!?

A local man who ruined everything.

but how?

Not being white

To be honest I just want to hear a bunch of anons try their hand at chanting and celebrating during the 2:38-3:00 marks

Archive: archive.is/b9Rp1

I can't actually say for sure what he didn't or didn't do. How did him uploading shit prematurely ruin anything? I heard he tried to seize control of the project. What actually happened? And by that, I mean, what did you witness first hand. I don't give a shit about what you heard.

come on Holla Forums, unite up!

At this point we might as well do LocoRoco.

UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND
THE CONCEPT OF LOVE
UGH

holy fuck I can't breathe

Mah nigga, I was actually quite annoyed that they took this out after vanilla sf4.

But I'd be up for either.

Should we maybe do a polll?

So he actually died?

No that's an in-joke.

alternatively we could do this one too

Or this one

This has as much potential for tard singing.

Also this.

The problem is there isn't a lot of songs to sing. I'd volunteer though. If we have something fun to sing.

His seizing control would kill some of the buzz. Namefags typically critique shit to the point of it being less fun.

He and others too really had a tone like he wanted us to be as high production and quick as the halfchan one which had a much larger base. The whole spirit of Holla Forums the musical was to make it sorta shitty though and have fun. It's about making silly lyrics and trying to maybe sing them.

Admittedly, we had a bit too much song writan and not enough singan/mixan, but he and namefags like him have a habit of making decisions like they are in charge here. Namefags typically ruin EVERY chan project ive seen. I got somewhat invested in the whole project anonymously and made plenty of shit but fuck, it didnt go anywhere good

I also got involved in the infinitycup pes board vs thing, but a halfchan namefag furry ruined SO MUCH of it at the end. God i remember the last stream and him just taking the whole conversation post endgame, making it about HIM, HIS TEAM that wasnt even in the finals and HALFCHAN instead of like saying, "THANKS FOR WATCHING AND HELPING EVERYONE, WE DID A THING ON OUR OWN AND MADE IT OUR OWN"

Anyway, my vote is either DAYTONAAAA with bonus ROLLLING STAAAAAARTTTT recorded from anons as well, a new sonic song, or some jibberish song like PROPAGANDA from BG&E.

hey mixfaggot wear's the poll
i thought u said something about a poll
where's it

Good thing I've had it downloaded.

poal when

Soon. I'm just waiting for a couple more suggestions. I've got the poll filled, but I'm trying to make sure good songs and a variety fills up the poll.

Namefags need to be gassed.
Newfags may not remember a guy called "Sext", but he was one of the absolute most annoying namefags 8/v/ ever had, he only went away when he was getting banned constantly.
Mark and the other mods need to start doing that again.

I've been wondering if anyone has a song like Rescue Girl. Not exactly like it, but similar. Catchy and easy to sing/remember. Rescue Girl was really fun to sing for some reason, most likely the beat and chord progression.

my suggestion

SONIC BOOMSONIC BOOM
ONIC BOOMSONIC BOOMS
NIC BOOMSONIC BOOMSO
IC BOOMSONIC BOOMSON
C BOOMSONIC BOOMSONI
BOOMSONIC BOOMSONIC
BOOMSONIC BOOMSONIC
OOMSONIC BOOMSONIC B
OMSONIC BOOMSONIC BO
MSONIC BOOMSONIC BOO
SONIC BOOMSONIC BOOM

the song has Ryuuseigun-tier catchiness

I think Persona Q's main theme is kinda good, if a bit too long.

POLL IS UP
poal.me/veubby
START VOTING NOW

Also fuck you, OP. Nominating best song.

Already been done

Lime's theme song doesn't count.

Why even live?
It won't happen again.

Actual real poll.

strawpoll.me/10922863

Get voting. Don't complain when your suggestion wasn't in there. There were like 10 different sonic song suggestions.

This isn't a musical. It's just a Holla Forums sings. Way easier to do.

Use poal.me, fag.

What's wrong with strawpoll?

Can be easily rigged with proxies

It's incredibly easy to use bots on. If some autist wants to make sure a sonic songs wins, he can do it easily.

Guess I'm out of the loop.
Ignore
Here is the new poll.

poal.me/y0x19h

Hey FUCK you I was about to suggest this

meant to reply to

Does anyone have contact with mark? I'd like to set up a new thread where we can vote and I can set up some rules for recording.

Too late buddy. Sorry.

I just came back, is that all the snogs that made it into the poll?
guess too many songs to pick from would be a bad thing, too

Hes got a twitter and Steam account, Mark447.

Just make the thread and ask him to pin it use spoilers when you ask him

This is the single most cancerous thread on Holla Forums right now. I bet you never thought you could achieve this level of cancer.

I'm the mixfag who mixed Into Free last time. I'll lurk around in case something happens to our current guy like last time.

Hi newfaggot.

New thread here!
8ch.net/v/res/10285642.html