Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uc3Ls
deadline.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-tuesday-rakes-in-20-4m-1202230506/
archive.is/UeQYn
archive.is/jdciP
hooktube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is is real?

everyone is buys shopping they will gross more over the weekend but this film was never gonna gross too much over 1 bil

Aye.
archive.is/Uc3Ls

You having a stroke?

at least they're not buying any TLJ toys

I’m sum’s to make often twice.

F O R G I V E U S G E O R G E

typo there sorry.

Yes, come back please.
I don't like the PT but they were far better than the vile, soulless, odious, putrid dogshit diseny is flooding the market with.

Remember Porgs were supposed to be the new hot toy this Christmas………. HAHAHAHA!

‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Tuesday Rakes In $20.4M As Christmas Stretch Heats Up At B.O.

deadline.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-tuesday-rakes-in-20-4m-1202230506/
archive.is/UeQYn

t. rabbi

Why did he sold out his baby? I don't follow the drama and had assumed he was dead or something.

He's the alpha soyboy. Butthurt over fans attacking him for special editions and prequels. In a moment of despair he sold to the jew.

that's just domestic. it seems that info about the budget is pretty tightly controlled but I saw some references to $200 million. That is probably a low estimate though and it's higher than that. Also the marketing effort is way above what is normal so it has to be over $200 million too. I don't know about this 2 billion dream Disney

The domestic pull for Star Wars has always been its strength though. This isn't a good sign for Disney.

Can we get a comparison to TFA's chart? Remember, the break even is $800 million.

Is it a masterplan to teach a lesson to the fans and get their eternal loyalty or he will never get the rights back?

It's not about if the movie breaks even, it's about box office expectations. I'd wager this is far below what they were expecting.

Sad

busy*

*inhales*

explain then

disney will hire shills to prop up their faltering movie

Wasn't 350million the rumored number?
Tough I don't know if that included ads or not.

For comparison, here's the daily track for farce awakens back from 2015.

archive.is/jdciP

People want to see mindless flicks over the xmas vacation not some brooding kino like Rian made.

Box office number always drop like this, nothing new. I remember for Spider-Man Homecoming, Holla Forums were circlejerking over the fact that its 2nd weekend grossed like 80% less than its opening weekend and took this as a sign of it failing. But then by the end of its run, it made over $800 million and became the 3rd highest grossing spider-man movie.

Disneyshills utterly devestated

NO..
NO…
NO!
hooktube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w

Cause Spiderman is fun. Last JustI is not.

Do you even whale JIZZ on Clackdor IV? I fucking thought not.

Even the chinks will disown it. What a time to be alive.

Gee Disney sure is trying hard with the damage control.

JJfag plz

Keep sucking Porky's cock Holla Forums

JJ sucks dick

You need to have a high IQ to suck porky's cock, because porky's cock is not a straight neurotipical binary tube of meat, its a complex spectrum in the shape of a corkscrew.

SOY WARS: THE JUST JEDI

They'll never let one of their own kiss a nigger without getting absolute buttblasted.