I work on the heating and AC on this super rich dudes mansion. It is five stories tall. Now...

I work on the heating and AC on this super rich dudes mansion. It is five stories tall. Now, this porky bitchnigga pays like 10 girls to stay with him in his house as basically fuckdolls.

Is that legal? Should I risk exposing porky here to the local news or something? Maybe drop an anonymous tip?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=3IbN87mS2Ng&index=14&list=PLPJpiw1WYdTMLIyASxEheOVjl1vKkajYj
youtube.com/watch?v=T3lN46odPKY&index=18&list=PLPJpiw1WYdTMLIyASxEheOVjl1vKkajYj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably legal in some stupid way.
Instead you should just sabotage something, or many things.

Can't do that, my business reputation would suffer

dont go to the press or anything, but you could tell us. pls?

Probably legal
It's like having a bunch of girlfriends
Except not at all as emotionally fulfilling as actually connecting with them
Post pics of his harem

Unless any of the girls is underage I don't think it's illegal.

Tell r9k about this, watch the entire board turn communist.

More like: watch the entire board turn traditionalist and oppose sexual liberation.

That's all there is to tell. I inferred about him paying them but I think that's logical conclusion

This isn't really illegal I don't think, he probably gives them 'gifts' while they stay with him. I doubt there's a contract calling them prostitutes or something.

It's sad but what can you do?

Well, you could always clone his keys while you're there and sell them to a burglar… up to you.

Why is it sad?

It's sad because those women should, like any worker, be free to spend their lives engaged in what actually matters to them - their lovers, families, their passions - instead of living as pets for some bourgie cunt. Obvious, no?

Not only is it a pretty demeaning way to live for the girls (I certainly hope they have real jobs too, otherwise they'll be in trouble once he exchanges them for a younger model), it's socially corrosive for one rich guy to be keeping ten women in his house. Go see r9k if you don't believe me.

Have it even occurred to you that the girls might actually like it.

Just cuck him.

Yeah, because if they weren't staying at a rich fuck's house they would definitely be girlfriends with disgusting neckbeards that inhabit /r9k/.

Maybe. Would they like it if he didn't give them money? I doubt it.

B-but they are clearly oppressed! They must be liberated form their role as de-facto concubines!

How hot are the girls on a 1-10 scale?

Hmmm…it's almost as if societal changes that encourage excessive wealth concentration might also have a role in the rise of NEEThood!

I'm not the best to judge since my taste in women is a bit different from a regular person. But I would say 7-8

This rich fuck is like 35 and not attractive at all

please elaborate

so you work there and you didn't try to bang any of them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

As competition for resources increases, people either get more aggressive (i.e. social climbers like the person in the OP "gotta cut costs, muh cost centres" etc) or they drop out altogether (i.e. NEETs in Japan specifically, and the West generally).

Which parallels with rising inequality and concentration of wealth, and growing social atomisation because of technological/societal changes

No, I go to his house to maintain and install his heating and cooling. Besides, I have a gf and I don't like thin white girls

why does Holla Forums get so mad at roasties giving in to their instincts?

shit, that is extremely interesting, thanks for sharing

Also, here are two interviews with wolff's wife where she talks about the role economics plays in making r9k type people

youtube.com/watch?v=3IbN87mS2Ng&index=14&list=PLPJpiw1WYdTMLIyASxEheOVjl1vKkajYj

youtube.com/watch?v=T3lN46odPKY&index=18&list=PLPJpiw1WYdTMLIyASxEheOVjl1vKkajYj

He pretty much has a harem of gold digging whores.
Actually that was my plan if i ever got rich.
I would get a vasectomy, buy a place in the middle of nowhere, then find low Autism Level, easily manipulated lower class girls to form a cult of personality around me.

Do you work in Corey Feldman's house?

Yeah idk why rich men ever get married.

It's not illegal.
Hugh Hefner (the porky owner of Playboy magazine) used to do the same thing.

That blond looks like a trap.

Not a problem. Most people ignore it because "Humans aren't mice bro :^)", but I think it has some serious implications for human behaviour

the irony

God I hate straight women so much

this is like Holla Forumsyps commenting "god I hate niggers so much" on a worldstar fight video or something. Material conditions, you arse

I bet you'd be more than happy to do the same with some rich power dyke

God damn i hate this liberal retardation of glorifying prostitution objetification of woman because "they live doing what they love :^)"

Ok. I'll be specific. I hate a bunch of blonde materialistic women (who can't even house wife somebody) who debase themselves for a rich guy because it's gross as hell and I don't like it.

Just get a god damn regular job like the rest of us and stop being evil and gross

Cause it'll never happen to you, ya ugly cunt. kek

Are you a liberal fresh off the boat from /lgbt/ or something?

Femposters: the Holla Forums of Holla Forums.

What is the purpose of fucking a gross looking old guy for money

Hey I got an idea to simulate the experience.
Why don't you go fuck an old guy. Don't like it? Cause it'll never happen to you, ya ugly cunt. kek

No.

Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean should.

You can be judged just as easily as your ability to do so.

How much am I getting paid for it? How old is he?

A lot.

69 :)

I would probably do it. In fact it's something I might do even without pay because the idea of whoring myself to old men kind of turns me on. The money would just be icing on the cake, and make it particularly debasing.

You're just mad that you're not part of the harem. :)

No I'm actually not mad at all. I'm thankful.

I should add that this is assuming a one-time, purely sexual thing.

What I object to is being placed in a situation of dependence and servility, where my means of sustenance depends on providing sexual services and validation to some bourgy fuck. Even someone who would be willing to get fucked and demeaned by old men can recognize this.

If a prostitute really loves what she does then I don't see any problem with it at all.
You seem to be quite spooked my friend :^)

They usually don't.

t. Never talked to a sex worker

have you talked to many trafficked prostitutes then?

No? It's basically rape.

If your only option is to have sex with something or die, then it's coercion

this might actually happen if you induce them to make the connection here :^)