Kronos (WoW Private server) General: Fuck spiders Edition

Kronos?!

A WoW private server that a slav kid has not been working on.

Basically it's a temporary replacement for Nostalrius.

(Horde)

Contact Toomykins,Grimgorks, WyattPowah
Get in discord

Discord
discord.inf8.xyz/

RULES

-Don't be an autist
-Don't be a normalfag
-Don't be swami
-Don't be petpriest
-Don't spam
-Moderate your mememastery to a tasteful minimum

NEED HELP LEVELING UP BECAUSE I AM SUCH A FUCKING SCRUB

Ask in the guild if anyone wants to party with you

WHAT PROFESSIONS SHOULD I TAKE

Whatever the fuck you want really.

WHAT CLASS SHOULD I PICK

Whatever the fuck you want.

SOUNDS COOL, WHERE DO I SIGN UP

Make an account at twinstar.cz/manager/Register.aspx

Download the game here: logon.vanillagaming.org/VanillaGaming_1121_Pack.rar.torrent

Change the text in realmlist.wtf to

set realmlist login.kronos-wow.com

Select the "Kronos II" realm on login

There are some people currently playing on the L4G server, you can go there if you want as well.

HURRR DATS TOO HARD

Too bad.

GUILD BOARD?

>>>/nostalrius/ is the old one for nostalrius. Heavily outdated.

GUILD BANK?

non-existant. Probably not neccesary for a long while.

QUESTIONS

Post in this thread, or message one of the officers at the top of this post.

Strength and autism.

paste:
ghostbin.com/paste/b5me8

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.us.to
8ch.net/nostalrius/res/43.html
8ch.net/nostalrius/res/2073.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checking for dubs, doesn't get them. Not even saging, are you even trying?

why would anyone sage a thread about video games anyways?

What did they implement since March of this year?

you mean on Kronos?

or WoW in general?

The server. I left just after the xp boost stopped.

Say faggot, call me curious but did you ever get that mouse?
Also the fuck happened to zel and the others?

Yes. I caught it and threw it in the bin.
The lot of us are on a Discord group, zel isn't active on K2, but he replies if we shout hard enough.
Certain people are still missing though. Haven't heard a thing from yiffkitty or holylass.

we're on K2, which is basically plain vanilla with no EXP rate increase or EXP event

yiff was last seen on K1

you mean that litterally reddit that memed his way to guild leader?
and then wouldnt give it up when everyone asked him to?

Yes, Him.

please dont bring him back

Zel is a solid guy and someone who could actually raid

should learn to meme responsibly son

also we might bring back Zel's bounty thing from nost which was neat

he showed up to like 5 raids and took 6 months to level a rogue
he fronted the ts server which was nice but asked for donations a week later

he never did that till near the end, and that was after I asked him to grab a donation link so I could give him some cash to make it run a bit longer

you mean every raid we did :^)

i remember him mentioning it when he first started it up
everyone at the time disagreed and said they would rather a free alternative
dont you remember shamansoverpowered goy?

im salty cuz he fagged his way to guild lead and then stopped logging in altogether
also dont you remember that autistic warrior friend of his who kept pulling shit off our main tank? I have enough reasons not to like him.

Hey, the is unrelated. But, I was reading the thread for the hell of it and this name "swami" means something to me, but I can't remember who this is. I know I've heard this name before. Help me remember.

Holy shit. Nevermind. It was a tripfag on halfchan Holla Forums, right? I vaguely remember him being a huge faggot, but I can't remember why.

it's an attentionwhore

he was breifly on nost, BRIEFLY at launch, we didn't let him in, he cried about it, then laughed and claimed he got into a top raiding guild…and was never heard from again

he got guild leader because literally no one was active at the time

You mean Brick? the faggot who fucked the tranny and then got upset and left because we laughed at said tranny

He was on 8ch Holla Forums, lurking for a while. We stole his username and basically denied him all rights from the guild before kicking him.

Here's some old bug abuse banter from Nostalrius I just put together

no this was way after brick
like when we were doing 10 man blackrock and zul gurub
brick had nothing to do with zel i dont think

he insisted he was the best tank ever but all evidence pointed to the contrary. When you told him to stop pulling threat off the main tank (git) he would argue.

At this point we don't know, we're so heavily splintered

MAY give elusiym a try and see if it's got good scripting, but population makes or breaks a server really

no Brick flipped at zel over a belt buckle at one point

Here's some more bants from some Nost Nelf.

FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED

posting old Nost screens
It's good to be back.

I call this the desktop background series.

some stuff I did on my own time

Heard you talking shit about me tanking skills, bois

Zel barely if ever attended 10+ groups that were not ganksquads.
He didn't even turn up for killing tyrande, because he was editing some video.
pic related, zel online, not raiding.

He got raid leader because I had been shouting at Dolvak to give me Guild Leader back, but he either didn't respond or didn't come online at the promised time. EU-US time difference was also an annoying factor. So he gave it to Gitstompah and he gave it to Zelgarath.

Private servers: For people who still haven't realize that WoW was Never That Good To Begin With.

Gee I wonder why that one vanilla private server had 10x the population of any Blizzard server.

I see another illegal private server has slipped through the cracks again.

Reported to Blizzard for thieving.

Autism and a false sense of nostalgia. Also because Blizzard managed to make their game worse over time.

If it was only nostalgia we would have given up before even getting to level 60

the only ever people that told me to stop taunting at time, which happened maybe once a fight to begin with, was 1 healer because he insisted that healers wouldn't know who to heal not taking in the fact that i did it to save Git when he was at very low HP and i pulled a defensive CD to do so in advance. Also if you have read the raid chat or listened in TS you would know that git actually approved of this at most times, i did some shit taunts but mostly i did good ones and even wipe saving ones, but i reckon people that never tanked wouldn't recognize this.
Also i always joked that I am the second best tank the guild has which was most likely true, git had alot more tanking experience, especially in vanilla.

fuckin wolfbane, you getting on discord/kronos II?

Where i get them sweet ass addons? Also what addons do you recommend getting? Is there one that lets me see the vendor value of crap in the tooltip?

addons.us.to

although old its still relevant:

8ch.net/nostalrius/res/43.html

for expermimental shit:

8ch.net/nostalrius/res/2073.html

Thank you!

Wow, so all those guys were just waiting for nothing. Good job
You fiend

Yeah it gives you an error message that you're "Too far away from the taxi stand" if he's not standing at his normal position.
That's why I loved that glitch.

who are you

It's petpriest :^)

maybe he just saved those screenshots

Give it up Rtas

I want to play vanilla wow again, but I get a constant 150-350 ping on kronos servers.

who are you

someone can't handle humor

is it actually worth leveling on Kronos, or am I going to be the one of the few playing for months when people burn out?
i finally have time to burn again, moved and settled, but i wish there were decent BC progression servers
40 mans were a mistake

from US? I hope that's not the case

right now we're on K2, but our numbers are too low to do anything seriously end game

I think most are holding out for a nost 2, which will never happen

might give elusiym a try when it launches, but if it doesn't have the numbers I'm gonna stick to Kronos till WoC which is what I feel most people are waiting for anyways

north east coast US, but I do have shit internet that drops whenever it rains.

that's fine, I'll level to shitpost I guess

Oh boy.

WoC is a no go

Vengeance PvP server is dead, PvE server is alive and doing well

Corecraft is a meme

Default will be back hopefully so we can try out the server

WoC is just taking longer than expected

they are banning people who ask about release date and how much is scripted, thats PlayTBC tier of scam

haven't seen any bannings, just locked topics typically

>8ch.net/nostalrius/res/43.html
Get a load of this newfag.

Fixed:
>>>/nostalrius/43
>>>/nostalrius/2073

people from locked topics reported they were being infracted or straight up banned

Gummy still does WoW shit after SC?

Elysium Valkyrie is coming in two weeks though. English server. And Valk delivers on script quality.

Sounds like Corecraft is kill. Are they soliciting donations for their server which is probably never coming?

he needs shekels

where is Elysium located?

Why is that? He's talking about WoC

Dunno.

I thought WoC meant World of Corecraft.

Corecraft is different, WoC is World of Crusade

Any of you fucknuggets interested in rolling on Elysium once it comes out? I've come too late on the kronostrain.

yeah, I'm just waiting the release out and lurking these threads. Hopefully it gets decently popular, need people or mmos are trash. No clue how popular the ruskie one is

I tried to contact the 3 names in the OP but they're always offline which is not a good sign but server looks active enough so I'll play.

I also tried to ask in general ; a guy from the guild replied to me once then disappeared.

Do I need some sort of meme password to get in or is the guild already ded?

Not many people on lately because we're at different levels and the higher ones are waiting for the lower ones to get on their level.
I'm on at random times.
The only meme password is answering the question "who's your (least) favorite cripple"

What's your character name? I can toss you an invite.

So what expansions does this server have or is it just vanilla? Also does it have accelerated leveling or something? How does the PvP on this server work etc.

I've heard that valk's scripting is good about a billion times, good how exactly? I've never played there, but usually for a pserver that means working raids while leveling stuff is stock mangos shit, autocompleting quests etc.
Are npcs going to start /yelling in commierunes during events?

no accelerated leveling, vanilla only

you heard, that's the thing, before we all go jumping ship let's be cautious here, remember PlayTBC?

the server didn't even have working hearthstones

Agno

are you even online on Kronos II?

fuck it, I'll just blow literal weeks of my limited spare time on aussie-WoW instead

Yes, I just wasn't online

yep. gonna try it out, see if it's any good.

look just write in this thread when you're on, I'm working but I can login fast

GANKSQUAD IN LIKE 2 OR 3 HOURS FROM NOW OR SO
whenever time that may be.
21:20 to 22:20 GMT or somethin
I dunno I'm bad with timezones
also we're going to ganksquad somewhere in eastern kingdoms

GANKSQUAD STARTING NOW

GANK SQUAD HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
Get online if you want to take part!

Razjah. I joined the guild in Nost a few months before the server got nuked and never got to 60 because I had a habit of fucking around on alts.

fuck that doesn't seem to work
have a webm then

shame I missed that

DEFAULT'S SERVER IS BACK, GET IN HERE AND HELP TEST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY KRONOS

It was pretty disappointing. There were a few alliance but the wetlands was mostly dead. Then they moved to Grom'gol so I couldn't do much, plus I had yard work to do. All in all, it was nice paling around with you guys but I hope the next one is better. We should do it at a better time

made a new tauren warrior, played as a tauren druid back on nostalrius and it was super fun raping and killing elves with you lads.

my username is Felbot, invite me!