Is Keanu Ren stronger than Kylo Ren?

Is Keanu Ren stronger than Kylo Ren?

depends on who has the highest levels of estrogen, as we all know the force is female.

Keanu Ren can dodge force lightning in bullet time.

Cant tell the difference. Guess all you people look the same too me.

What do you mean you people?

you mean jews?

I think it's pretty obvious he means Happas

Since when we're human trained guards in flashy red were in many cases almost kill the new sith and last Jedi? oh man how their power gaps have fallen. Sure a couple of droids back in the day always gave them trouble but the Jedi would always beat these super robots. No matter how you look at it, the robots would always be above peak human in terms of skill and what not, with the exception of Jedis.

All jews are happas. The ashkenazi ones at least. Chazar blood

Chazar's are asian?

Ashkenazis are pure european. Even david duke himself denied the khazar theory.

David Duke is a kosher faggot and a scam artist. Alexander Solzhenitsyn actually researched the topic and provided some clear evidence in 200 years together. The khazarians are eastern European and German jewry, the Ashkenazi.

Also just look at them, they clearly have lots of Asiatic and Turkic DNA.

In that case, then slavs and finns aren't white.

Not what I said. I'm saying that Ashkenazi jews are massively mongrelised and the groups that they belong to fit perfectly with the multiple ethnicities you would find in Khazaria, couple that with the recorded behaviour of the Khazarians which was incredibly jewish and the theory makes a lot of sense.

By this I mean the genes that they have.

So are slavs. Your point?

If white is a pureblood then nobody is white. It's not a secret that some whites are less than other though, and a Jew is infinitely more non white than a Slav or a Finn with asiatic genes.

My point is that the majority of European jewry are descendants of the khazarians.

But is jewish mixing disgenic or eugenic?

This doesn't seem likely since the first Jews came from the West via Rome. It makes no sense for Jews to run off in large numbers to the wild East when the Roman Empire offered plenty of moneymaking opportunities after Judea got btfo.

For who? It all depends on the quality of blood. A Jew mixing with a black would to me be dysgenic, if only slightly.

They aren't the original jews, that's why I said the "majority" there are true Sephardic jews all over Europe too but most of European jewry are khazarian. They are basically a conglomeration of nomadic tribes of multiple ethnicities from the eastern Europe and a little bit of Asia that adopted judaism as their state religion a long time back. Read up on them.