In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment...

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/fran-drescher-talks-rape-black-man-pedophilia-vs-homosexuality_n_1340291.html
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/fran-dreschers-home-invasion-rape-ordeal-they-broke-the-door-down/news-story/57ad5f455f7626e155bbf99752b961f6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think

I felt bad for her until I found out she called her book "Cancer Schmancer".

That sort of thing often happens to people involved in human trafficking shit. I wonder what really went down.

Does this count as blacked? Or does it have to be voluntarily? What’s the official ruling here?

I have a sad.

Fran Drescher falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Tats," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get on your feet and kiss my Excalibur, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to crown the esper in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

according to her biography. she did orgasm, which caused her incredible confusion for many years afterwards.

BLACK SUPERIORITY CONFIRMED

You put a little too much effort into this, Cuckbert

at least she has those jew tits

I'm pretty sure her husband became a fag afterwards too so that is a very relevant picture.

This is terrible. What was she wearing?

t.cancer

Hot. Is there video?

HOT

Women cumming from rape is common as fuck, that's why they all act like it's the worst thing ever. It completely demolishes the concept that they're anything more than cock hungry whores who don't care who it belongs to as long as he has a pulse.

tranny confirmed.

Men orgasm from male rape all the time, guess that means they enjoy it too huh?

read a book

same
haha
I expect the (((husband))) paid for it to happen.

Were says that the rapist were black, just because he was a rapist?

You're right. The one on the left looks like mostly german with some irish and norwegian. The one on the right is clearly full blood polish.

Drescher's revelation came in response to a caller who described being molested as a child by his mother's husband, an experience that he cautioned could have stemmed from his abuser's sexual orientation.

"I've very, very sorry that you had that experience," Drescher responded. "But pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality," she said, making a comparison to her own rape by a black man in 1985, and her ability to separate blame from her encounters with other black men. "I have nothing against black men. In fact, I've dated several," Drescher went on to say.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/fran-drescher-talks-rape-black-man-pedophilia-vs-homosexuality_n_1340291.html

btw, watching her get raped by niggers turned her husband into a fag, typical for cuck kikes

Drescher's show is based on her real life, 20-year marriage to high school sweetheart, Peter Jacobson, who revealed that he was gay after the couple divorced.

“That was when you started to get in touch with your orientation,” Drescher said, her trademark laugh.

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/fran-dreschers-home-invasion-rape-ordeal-they-broke-the-door-down/news-story/57ad5f455f7626e155bbf99752b961f6

it's almost as if getting ravaged by a nigger does harm

all rape "victims" should be stoned

I find that hard to believe….that jewess could've just wailed in that god awful voice of hers and made their heads explode.