Why would anyone even invite a psychopathic rapist to be on their superhero team?

why would anyone even invite a psychopathic rapist to be on their superhero team?

I assume it was something along the lines of "better to have him inside pissing out than outside pissing in." The bigger question is why that world's Captain America was bothering with one city's protection when he gets called to various military zones all over the world at the drop of a hat.

probably because he thought it would be amusing

probably the woman wanted him on

Yeah he was quite the joker.

offensive tbh

rape is no joke

Then you're not doing it right.

do you honk a clown toy while raping?

Who is he supposed to be a parody of?

Rape isn't real.

Because he Get gets results

How could anyone miss the point by so much? Oh. Because OP is a faggot. carry on then.

Why don’t rapists eat at Denny’s?
because it’s hard to rape someone when you have a stomach ache

Some times you need a monster to fight a monster. Meet someone fucked up enough and sending in your own fuck up to slaughter him is the best option

I didn't use to like this movie, but then I experienced the last decade of Marvel movies.

america

There is no point to miss.
Literally everyone besides Rorschach dislikes the Comedian, makes no sense that they would consider being on a superhero team with him or go to his funeral.

Is it possible in 10 years hymiewood will be even more pozzed and we’ll be looking back fondly at marvel?

Better to be a friend than an enemy of a psychopath, user.

The Comedian and Rorschach are the only two actual heroes in the story. Both Night Owls also kind of count, the first one for being a badass and the second for managing to cuck a god. They only lost points for dying a lame death and for being a fat, nerdy version of Batman.

He helped found the team and it's not a rape/crime if the prep isn't held accountable. That was one of the story's big themes

For what readon was he killed in the film? I remember that in the colic, he was killed because he looked out the window of a plane and saw the "alien" getting built, but obviously this didn't happen in the movie

Exact same reason why the Avengers look the other way when Punisher murders criminals. His doing the job they want to do but can't.

I honk a clown toy when I'm jerking off.

Becouse he was good at his job and you need psychopaths to do things he had done?

Of course because he attempted to rape an immigrant woman **even though she totally asked for it and even warmly embraced his advances later, resulting in the birth of Silk Spectre II*, you bigot.

Batman. he's a gadget based superhero who's also a badass physically, but in an ironic twist, he also has a wicked sense of humor like Batman's arch-nemesis, Joker

blah blah blah social commentary vietnam who is the bad guy blah blah blah grey areas

iirc, Rorschach doesn't even like him/think much of him until he (Rorschach) goes *makes swirly hand motion near head to indicate insanity*

Didn't the public like the Comedian, though?
It's the same reason why they keep putting women in movies

Alan Moore pls go

It's pretty problematic tbh

Never saw him as that. If anything he reminded me more of the Joker given his personality who just so happened to be on the side of the heroes. I know he's based off some Charlton comic character. I'm not familiar with them since the only ones I know of are the Question and Blue Beetle.

he is a government goon, so there's that

He's cool and the epic smiley face

just like every rightwing "tough guy", he's an authority-worshiping pussy at his core.

Making the core of the plot be driven by a fucking conspiracy might have had something to do with that.

Watchmen sucked, why do you guys like it so much

They're not based on Marvel characters. They're based on the Archie Comics super hero line.

We have different opinions than you.

They're all gay, Zack Snyder just makes homosexual propganda

I can barely remember but as far as I remember he didn't become a psychopath until Vietnam. And he tried to rape the girl after being in the Watchmen for a while.

Is that why the only character the audience can relate to is Rorschach? And he's the only one who tries to fuck up the plan?

He had PTSD.

PTSD doesn't make you shoot a gook girl's head off

But it was also claimed to be the cause why trannies are mutilating their genitals, and they said it's a matter of life and death, so I don't see why you won't shoot a gook girl's head off.

He was in the Funky Bunch.

Because he is NEGAN

I though you were supposed to be the high IQ folks

Same reason in both versions. He knew too much. Also to avenge Ozzie's wounded pride.

All white men are considered rapist. He was a professional and the best man for the job.

He was based on some literally who Charlton character called "the Peacemaker" with a bit of Nick Fury thrown in.

that's because they're not actually supposed to be versions of Batman other than costume aesthetics, Nite Owl II is pretty much a 1:1 clone of Ted Kord right down his beetle ship thing.

I see no way how this could backfire

I'm Hugh Jackman, and you're Christian Bale

considering that none of them had superpowers

the real question is why would anyone even invite a psychopathic rapist to be on their attention whoring team?

They did have the superpower of being able to fight 20 goons at a time like every other cape-clown. So the author kinda cheated.

this

I have never understood the Alan Moore worship.

Pape is a from of being a Alpha

why would anyone even invite a psychopathic rapist to be on their presidency?

Didn't the Comedian help win Vietnam?

he's a leftist. what more do you need?

He also killed Kennedy.

Watchmen ruined comics. Before it was entertainment for kids. Now it's a soap opera for "adults".

So, comics were always lowest common denominator entertainment?

I wish that was the truth

Yes but they weren't pretentious about it.

That always happens.

They didn't know. That scene was before Hollis Mason wrote his tell all book. Even Silk Spector 2 didn't know why her mother acted out against him.

No, it never was. It was just something for kids to enjoy, learn from and like. They had superhero-comics, adventure-comics and spy-comics.

Then it degenerated into the fart-sniffing pretentious shit about multiple universes, overreaching plots trying to make political "subtle" statements and whatnot and look at how many comics are around today compared to when it was geared towards kids. It was never adult entertainment.

Kids are lowest common denominator

Nah, making good kids entertainment is hard.

And that's why there's so little of it?

There's really no gray area. The 2nd Indochina conflict is the most moustache-twirlingly evil war that America has ever waged.

That would be the American Revolution, actually.

He only attempted one rape which was in the twilight of the Minutemen, and even then nobody knew about it until Nite Owl 1 wrote his book.

Why does Hollywood invite shitty people to be part of their filmmaking team?

How?

Meet at synagogue…

He was a patriotic American who was part of the premiere super-team and kicked a lot of gangster ass.

That's a funny way to spell WW2.

"Hitler did nothing wrong" is a joke, friendo

Where do you think ideas like "who is watching the watchmen" come from? the others are either "good people" or Rorschach who is unerringly slave mentality bullshit. You have the comedian and the blue dude who are both beyond the moral limitations of the public. That is why the comedian had to die, and that is why Rorschach was stopped in the arctic. Hmm, strange, the two leaders aren't bound by the shackles of "right" and are capable of actually measuring decisions on a consequential level as opposed to if it is right to get to that decision. Once. Again. you missed the point.

How fucking new are you?

Avenger is sanctioned by the government so they have to be careful. In other words they are just good boys half fixing the problems and leave the rest to the government.

LOL, its only a prank bro

What the actual fuck?

I think the question is, how new are you?

Who's LARPing? DotR for LARPers now

you failed to address anything I said

she did slice his face with a glass bottle

shit, you're right

fucking non-linear timelines always screw with me

being an ungrateful rebellious little shit is deplorable, but not evil

You just don't understand do you. Effective memes are never verbose.

America invited one to be president.

like pottery

The aut-white

QUEEN SLAY

lel

Yeah, but she lost the election, namefag.

And Niteowl I is based on the Daniel Garrett BB.