ICE chief readies national sanctuary city crackdown

archive.is/cBb5P

Empowered by a president who has "taken the handcuffs off of law enforcement," the nation's chief immigration official revealed Tuesday that deportation targets have surged and that he's planning to deploy more agents and resources to "sanctuary cities" to arrest illegal criminals.

Thomas D. Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an interview that since Trump entered office, illegal border crossings have crashed by almost 70 percent, "an historic low," arrests inside the country have jumped 40 percent and that demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80 percent.

"You can like President Trump, not like him, like his policies, not like his policies, but one thing no one can argue with is the effect they've had," said Homan, the former chief ICE enforcement boss and a 30-year immigration agency veteran.

He said that the change in immigration enforcement has been radical — and welcome — under Trump. "You'd think everybody would be celebrating these policies," he said during the 45-minute interview in his office.

One group he says are cheering: Border Patrol and ICE agents. "Now they have meaning to their jobs," said Homan. "What this president has done is taken the handcuffs off of law enforcement officers who are charged with enforcing immigration laws," he added.

The drop in illegal crossings has given ICE a chance to redirect resources to interior United States and immigrants locked up in jails, illegally working jobs and on the run.
A key target are the 300-plus sanctuary cities and counties that do not cooperate with ICE and ignore requests that they detail criminal illegals for ICE arrest and deportation proceedings.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/5383-DHS-Hiring-10k-ICE-Agents-To-Raid-Sanctuary-Cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels fucking good man.

Do they make Aviator spy glasses? I need to see this on video.

Maybe, I dunno. Living in Central Texas gives me a lot of prime chances to get this on video though.

The day after the election the gardeners at my office building disappeared and never returned. Feels good man.

This is gonna cause so many shitskins and liberals to lose their shit. When the boys in blue just march in there and begin physical removal. We could see some riots. And with that, some redpills.

IS it dangerous to bee too smug? I feel like my health has gotten better due to hearing good news like this every day.

The Chicago Police scanner is going to be off the HOOK.

I think the point is to look like a Fed.

Now this too? I don't think a single Mongolian weight loss board can contain the amount of incoming pozzhole pains its resident rabbis will unleash.

Now this post made me laugh. I need to get more creative with my posts. Have a webm.

I fucking hope so. Over the last 15 years my neighborhood went from majority white to majority brown. Even though my state has completely outlawed sanctuary cities and campuses, some cities are passing "welcoming city" ordinances which means they will only comply with ICE if absolutely necessary, giving them the most minimal info possible.

Any flea markets in your town? Every one I've been to is 100% mexican in my area, so when those clear out then it's going to be a really good sign people are getting deported, or are too scared to walk around in the open eating cups of creamed corn all day.

Yes. Don't get complacent and don't portray the smugness/other-idiosyncrasies which made the normies turn on the left. Complacency in good times is too easy to fall into, avoid it.

Horchatacaust soon.

I think it's time to ramp up
RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS
now that ICE can actually do something about it. Should hold a contest to see how many spics each user is responsible for removing.

(checked)
I don't live around actual spics. Do they really do this? If so, that's actually fucking hilarious.

Checked. Sounds fucking disgusting tbh
ISSUE THE LETTERS OF MARQUE AND REPRISAL NOW
RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

I once saw a line of mexicans that wrapped entirely around a building JUST for cups of creamed corn. They also love spicy chips in clear plastic bags drenched in hot sauce & mayonnaise.

Mexican cuisine is considered to be a joke in the culinary world.

Pretty much tacos are basically apps or lunch items aka the cheap shit fry cooks make. Most of the time the tacos are Eurofied anyway. Tortillas chips on the other hand is a different story.

I know that feel dubsmeister

Eh I tried that cream of mayonise shit once and it was ok. Kinda like putting bananas in your oatmeal but spicy. Not exactly a culinary delicacy as points out though. Also are ICE hiring? If they are deputising that works too.

The imminent booty blastation of the yammering yids will readily rouse our little Singaporean sherbet society for certain. A veritable colon explosion of Talmudic persuasion.

It is how the white man was intended to feel. Understand it as nature and accept it. Do not be ruled by it but heed its call.

Lot of fucking repeating numerals in this discussion.

4u

That was rather poetic user.

Bump

checked

The idea of beancurds getting BTFO brings out the poet in me.

DHS Hiring 10k ICE Agents To Raid Sanctuary Cities

thegoldwater.com/news/5383-DHS-Hiring-10k-ICE-Agents-To-Raid-Sanctuary-Cities

I hope they arrest all the politicians for human trafficking, smuggling and contempt of Federal law too.

Even without the wall Trump does it again and saved the country billions.

"The president recognizes that you've got to have a true interior enforcement strategy to make it uncomfortable for them," he said.

>"I'm going to arrest him and anybody else with him because there is no population off the table any more. So if you really want to tap down the fear in the immigrant community, I would think the counties would want me in their jails," he said.

"I don't think that there is a magic number that we need to get to," said Homan.

"What I want to get to is a clear understanding from everybody, from the congressmen to the politicians to law enforcement to those who enter the country illegally, that ICE is open for business. We're going to enforce the laws on the books without apology, we'll continue to prioritize what we do. But it's not OK to violate the laws of this country anymore, you're going to be held accountable," he added.

THE FIRE RISES
THE ICE OPENS

YES

The magic number is All Of Them

I really think I found where I want to work after i'm done being a zogbot.

The ride never ends.

Do it user, remove bean.

In proportion with democraps failing, Trump gets more and more passes and power to do what he wants.
Imagine doing this in 2013.
They would flay anyone alive and on tv.

I hope this really revvs up soon and whole families are mass deported. Really tired of seeing fat 4'5" meatball shaped beaner women dragging 5-6 little beaner shits around and knowing I'm paying to support all of them.

ICE ICE BABY