Who threatened mark hamill

who threatened mark hamill
archive.is/7jlVh

(((Who))) do you think, dumbass?

His contract that he signed before Disney bought Lucasfilm.

I mean, he is being pretty honest. He is essentially saying that he just gave up on it and took the paycheck.

this

He is on record saying he "wouldn't have done what they did with the character" which is the nicest way possible to say "wtf are you doing nigger"

Whenever people ask him what it's like to be back playing luke he has vague general statements like "i'm having the time of my life". He's on record saying that this is escapism and that if you go into watching the movie trying to recapture your childhood, you will be disappointed. This is technically always true and is a diplomatic way of saying "you will be disappointed"

Here he is basically saying that they took the character of Luke, and made him not luke. Everything he is saying is all true and he's saying it in ways that make sure you can construe it as not bashing the film even though he is.

the jewish mice

they sent him carrie fisher's kike head as a warning

It's all academic. When Lucas revealed they threw out all his ideas, you know, for HIS saga, they confirmed this nu-thing was all fanfic.

fuck star wars fans lol

Luke’s role should be a mentor in these films. He should be wise and patient like Obi Wan or Yoda. By making the movie about Luke’s flaws, it wasn’t about Rey’s growth. At this point she has no character whatsoever.

Instead, the movie resets Luke back to being a fuckup like he was when he first landed on Dagobah.

Yes exactly and that's what he was although it wasn't in the most cliche way possible. Luke did something amazing with his force techniques that only probably Yoda had ever done before or attempted.

I found Rey to be more interesting on every level in the film than in the force awakens, the character didnt really bother me.

No he wasn’t. He was a fuckup who taught Rey nothing.

He lead by example and taught her more than she knew to begin with. It's better than a shitty cameo for 30 min where hes teaching her to be stronger and she goes off and bye bye Luke we dont need you anymore

Holla Forums retards trying to get their sjw bullshit to catch on.

I doubt he even knew what they did to him until he saw the final cut in the theater.
He really looked as if he was about to strike down Rain liek he was supposed to do with Ben.

That's right after he saw the movie in the cinema for the first time btw.

He talked with and worked with the director extensively after expressing his displeasure he then worked with Rian on his vision and knew exactly what it was.

Watch the clip. Hamill’s freaking out.

That's his kino face

Tbf Lucas did shit like that too.
Change some stuff post production without telling anyone.
The "I'm your father" for example was done post production, since during filming Vader said that Obi-Wan killed Lukes father.
And only Lucas and two other or so knew about it until the actors saw it in the cinema themselves.

Star Wars is defined by its simplified morality, and being a escapist fantasy to a universe that is made of heroes and villains. The political grandstanding of subverting that is the last cry of the millenial generation trying to convince everyone they are not children, by proving they are children that do not understand what fantasy is.

That is his "What the fuck did this motherfucker next to me just do? I knew the movie was going to be shit, but fucking really?"

You think you are way smarter than you are. The direction of Rian is sound. This is the middle chapter and this film has twists akin to to Empire Strikes Back.

You didnt like that the twist was the Luke considered killing Kylo, paralleling Anakin. He even says he felt shame. He then ends up doing something so undescended with the force because he as able to find and regain his faith .

Much better than him just raining Rey to be better. It gives Luke more meat and it lets his character go out doing something inexplainable and new that adds to the star wars mythos and to Luke Skywalker's figure and mythos in both the film world and our world.

Hamill knew the real line and reacted to it that way. He’s told the story multiple times.

The only actors who knew were Hamill and JEJ.

Did you watch the original movies or just TLJ?

I don't think Rian would undermind Hamill like that tbh. I think I read somewhere that the entire squabble originated from people and Hamill thinking this type of ending for Luke should happen in the final film of the trilogy rather than here. It was unexpected but I like it. Now the film wasn't flawless at all but it was to me the best since ROTS and the only worthy entry thus far and probably for a while now.

Established characters doing sudden 180 isn't a "twist", it's shit writing.

I saw the original movies a bunch of times when i was a kid during the 90s. Ive seen them all, I have the despecialized editions

It’s massively out of character for Luke to try to murder someone in their sleep. It’s a dumb, dumb decision.

Which is a cop-out. Rian wanted the emotion of Luke wanting to murder Kylo Ren without the moral consequences for his character of doing such a thing. It’s lazy hack writing.

It's a long time after ROTJ

He didn't try to he thought about it, rewatching the scene a second time Luke tells you what he was thinking and that he couldnt do it and felt immense shame.

Then you do understand that they were not meant to be "muh pseudo-realistic political Battle Star Galactica" movies, right? They are Space Fantasy, right?

There is nothing deep about changing the genre of a movie and then applauding yourself for 'making it better'. Its like if you get Transformers and make it into a migrant drama, with emotional scenes about robot families being murdered and space radical terrorists, etc…

Millenials haven't even started making films yet.
Rian Johnson was born in 1973

Ok, THEN SHOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM TO MAKE HIM THAT WAY

In movies you show things.

Its design by committee to reflect the spirit of a generation, and it is spot on.

It’s either he did something ‘new’ with the character or he didn’t. Which is it?

Are you dumb

If they make another Christian Bale Batman, it will make perfect sense if the opening scene is him robbing a bank and they never explain why he’s a criminal now. After all, time has passed.

That's JJs fault not Rians for trying to make some kino that the force awakens babbies didn't like. Rian even said there was something beautiful about the prequels. His filmmaking style was different from the prequels and OT but it borrowed from both and was inspired by both yet he had to make something that he felt was different and worth his time.

I’m not the one defending TLJ, so no.

He's trying to make you buy more movie tickets to watch shallow propaganda that he is falsely advertising as something deep and well thought out….. When it is lowest common denominator deconstruction & sjw/tumblr proganda pandering .

Are you his fucking wife or something? He’s just some guy they gave Star Wars.

I don't give a shit whose fault it is, it's shit writing.

You do understand the difference of having politics within a fantasy world and being politicized? Or is that too hard for a SJW?

Quality post, user

You understand the original Star Wars is basic jew propaganda right?

Star Wars doesnt get anything better than shit writing

I have no problem with that. Its the sect of jews that used to peddle good values and wanted America to grow, not the globalist jews the left panders to.

Kek you fucking SJW scum stop coming to the art board to discuss film.

“He’s just some guy”
-Mike Stoklasa

It was subverted because the Empire was awesome.

You lost the original argumentation, went into some "muh jews" idiotic "GOTCHA", assuming I'm christian because I posted cooljesus, and now I'm making light of your stupidity.

Nobody said anything about being a christain

What is his debut film?

No, that would be you. Go learn SW before you start talking out of your ass.

Only a retarded christiancuck would agree Star Wars is jewish propaganda, when the mythology behind it fits pretty much every religious conflict in history.

Who cares? He’s just some guy.

Go back to reddit

He's just some white guy wow makes you think

He’s a white guy who thinks “hells yeah we need niggers to direct star wars”

>>>Holla Forums
You're the reason he has to say things like that

>>>/tumblr/
No one has to say things like that.

They do when you goons think your opinion matters

S O M E G U Y

Sure is Holla Forums in here.

It's honestly surprising they even hired Rian Johnson, when they hired directors with no chops like Garreth Edwards and JJ Abrams.

sure is everywhere goons infest in here.

I said no one and I mean no one, you gigantic homo.

Muhammad knows it's Jewish propaganda. Jesus knows it's Jewish propaganda. Thor knows it's Jewish propaganda. The Demiurge knows it's Jewish propaganda. The Amazing Ass Banana knows it's Jewish propaganda. Buddha knows it's Jewish propaganda. Satan knows it's Jewish propaganda. Quetzalcoatl knows it's Jewish propaganda. Galactus knows it's Jewish propaganda. Of course it's Jewish propaganda. Even Jews know it's Jewish propaganda, they just lie and say it isn't.

Go back playing your waifu shit sonny

I forgot to tell you guys. When I saw it Friday morning before the film started, some guy yelled to this other guy who looked like a redneck "DON"T YOU DISRESPECT MY MOTHER" or something like that, he yelled it really loud in the middle of the aisle that was all filled up with some group of people.

He really didn't need to yell that loud though. I turned to the person I went with and said that he just went all Anakin Skywalker on that guy.

That was a good line. We should hang out.

It's not a twist when you throw out all the lead up in the previous film

Let's be honest McFairland could of made a better Star Wars

t. JJ

i'd rather have luke do anything else besides think of murdering or hurting someone to become a recluse. the end of return of the jedi signified his ascent over letting momentary emotions taking over his reasonability