Losing control?

Would you play a NEET simulation game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
play-asia.com/info/partners)
app.roll20.net/join/1442826/p1IC5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

Morning, niggers. Is it OK to look for help when there's no hope?

Fuck no.

evening folks?
Whats everyone drinking tonight?
I got some russian standard vodka so I am set for the rest of the day.

Yes.

t. man who never asks for help when there's no hope

i hate niggers

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

No Gundam today.

Morning everyone!

Nothing new here really. I need to get a job or something so I can buy games and figs.

Mornin' Faggots.

I have actually. My simulated NEET killed himself.

The sims is fucking garbage.

World's Strongest Coffee™.

You'll fit right in around here.

i've gone to the bathroom 3 times in only two hours
i just came back from the local supermarket, got cooked pork steak
fucking thing is spicy as fuck. i can't believe they actually sell it like this. at least the coffees there taste gud
i think i might have finally lost the need to masturbate, considering it might be one of the reasons why i'm prematurely balding

we all do, friend.

Winter soon lads.

Reminds me of me.

There is never any hope though fam.

Welcome back from the ded smokes my fam

Is a movie on today then?

Mixed with alcohol hopefully.

Who says theres no hope?

Think I'll drink cheap flavored moonshine and vodka later if I'm still up.

I was planning on getting drunk but I ended up too sleepy and didn't even finish my beer. That's what I get for actually doing things during the day

Hello friends.

That sounds horrible. I play games to be in a fantasy world not get stuck in the real one again.

Reminder that killing communist then committing suicide is better than just suicide.

Neet Sim sounds stupid as fuck. It would probably be like all the other shitty Sim games.

Sounds like you beat the odds user, congrats man.

Metal gear solid V got updates recently. Now we just need the banana for the best loadout

Yes, its best to take down others with you so you're not lonely at the end.

Should watch old 90s spiderman episodes. The ones where Peter is buff as fuck

Coffee is best with milk and sugar.

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

No.

Some red raspberry herbal tea. This is my second mug. It's pretty tasty.

hwat?

Not soon enough.

Hey fags

and thank fucking god for that
Now my electric bill wont be in the fucking hundreds

You hydrated?

I fucking hate winter, this is going to suck.

Leafs are already falling too.

Don't you at least start school soon?

That balding thing is a myth.

dunno, i read it on the first search result when looking for causes of premature balding
lack of testosterone would be one of the reasons
the other being lack of calcium/iron in your diet

2 days until orientation.
I had a nice dream for once. not only was a having a comfy roadtrip with my irl friends and some of the 4am, but we were playing a version of minecraft that wasn't shit

so you've mended your ways and will stop leeching off and manipulating poor NEETs?

I certainly hope so,

Can't come quick enough since the heat index outside is getting close to 110.

Smokes got cuckolded.

Winter is best season.

Was bel with you?

Long day. Was supposed to go see my grandma and help her with her basement. Got a call a little after noon that my grandpa had passed away. Spent most of the day helping out there, and I'm ready to pass out. Need to go buy dress clothes today. Probably gonna be up half an hour or so yet, though.

Nope.

Hey, how you guys doing tonight? I'm a bit early, didn't really feel like talking to anyone today.

By the way have any of you seen that Stranger Things show? People seem to keep talking about it cause it's such a #80'skid movie.

I'm waiting for fall season actually. Love going to haunts.

Hola, sup?

Come join us on the best Holla Forums mumble, friendos. All are welcome, there is a no ban policy but expect to be bullied.

mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru

Fuck communism.

Sorry for your loss user. Were you guys close?

Interview today right?

Its 100% genetics so, doesn't really matter what you do. In the end its either going to happen or not.

i just don't want to lose my beautiful long hair bruh
i shudder in fear when i see the top of my head looking all JUST

You sicken me.

The Wind Rises and The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness. Tomorrow we're doing John Carpenter movies like Escape from New York.

we ran him over and then all threw buckets of water and soap at Ritsu while blasting GO GO MANIAC through the car speakers.

Nothin' new to report, hbu fam

Ayy nigger, what's happenin'

Sup Plank.

Uguu.

Communism is the best political system.

Nope.

I'm tired, haven't run like I'm supposed to, have a depression beard, am lost in life, no direction for my goals, and am struggling in college because I can't manage to care, and I also can't enjoy vidya.

all in all pretty good, would rate a decent 9/10.

GOOOOODDD MORNING VIETNAM
My stomach is shot to hell and I'm feeling the effects of sleep depravity.
Hows yous doing.

Start drinking with me now, then we can bully reg together!
I am already half way through a bottle of vodka I brought today.

Doing things during the day makes me want to drink even more though.

Drinking today so its a great start.
Meant to goto a birthday party on saturday but effort
Have you tried the holy water known as alcohol yet fam?

soon

Escape from NY is nice but I've seen it before, may show up tonight unless I pass out with my vodka-chan

Was I there

Was I funny

I played a tiny bit of warband, watched top gear, watched vids with friends and will probably try to download more games before bed.

What you been up to plank?

I used to have a huge golden mane of hair. I miss it sometimes but once you have short hair again you'll realize how much nicer it is not having to deal with it.

Did you drop out?

Close enough. He hadn't been well for a long time, though. At this point I can't really be too sad about it because at least he's not suffering now. Couldn't get around anymore, needed help with pretty much everything, and he'd been on a liquid diet the better part of a year. Everybody knew it was coming, unfortunately.

This drunk asshole wouldn't shut up about it until I repelled him by being extremely patient and boring. I forgot the name of the show immediately afterwards but he's still soured it for me

CUCKED
OUT OF HIS OWN
SNAKE

Fucking Stranger Things is one of the best fucking things I've seen recently.

I'm going to post Big Trouble in Little China since that was my job. There were going to be for of his movies or so.

maybe, all I rembmer was the faces of some of my close friends and how we were trying to cook up a pizza in the car. imagine a pepe version of the mystery machine but bigger with pizza and wifi.

That sucks but at least you were ready for it and it wasn't out of the blue. Take care of your family user.

Ehhh I just had a burger though, drinking on a full stomach is asking to get sick.

My condolences about your grandpa, were you close?

Same as always, doin' anything neat-o yourself?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR STEAK WELL DONE YOU'RE A NIGGER

I know the feeling.

Thats a pretty lewd dream of Ritsu.

Shame it was Pliskin too. He's a legend.

steak is awful

Ah let me know when big trouble is on tomorrow night in the thread and hopefully I can make it.

Or it just makes it harder for you to get drunk unless you are a bitch ass faggot.

What family I have left, yeah.

Fairly close, yeah. Hadn't seen him much lately because whenever I came by he was sleeping. The way I hear it, he pretty much just had his meals, watched baseball if it was on, and went to bed.

I learned today that I'm more scrawny than I thought I was. I can't lift two cases of coke and carry them for more than 5 minutes without my arms starting to hurt. I feel weaker than I've ever felt before now.

Sugoi

Is sam hyde jewish?

Yeah yeah we've heard it all before.

YOU'RE AWFUL

YOU'RE JEWISH

Seems fair.

Oh.

Me, I guess.

I didn't mean like that.

I downloaded a FireRed ROM and mednafen for the emulator but I can't get it to work, so that's how my morning is thus far.

I'm not going to ask my coworker out Friday since I'm taking her shift that day. I'm asking her out Saturday.

>Play-Asia has a partnership program now to send games to folks for review (play-asia.com/info/partners)

best news ever!

as a continuation of my pork pretty much feels rare
i think at this point i'm gonna just start cooking my own, i can't eat this shit, it's practically raw

Anyone else here fucking have a shit reaction to arbys food for some reason?

Nihil novi sub sole hombre, how long you been up?

don't they make burgers or something?
i would not advise eating burgers
burgers are bad for you
t. non burger

Keep dreaming

That too.

Waste of booze to not drink on an empty stomach.

Hows your grandma holding up?

Time to lift user!

You'll feel immediate growth if you are that weak.

Nothin much, Had a nice relaxing day off to myself. Did a surprising amount of drawing which I haven't done in a while, made me feel good about myself
even dusted off my old tablet for it.
How about yourself, smokes?

The interview was guaranteed to happen at least by tuesday, we both agreed we should try for earlier. I tried to get in today but the dude wasn't there. Gonna call em in the morning to see if I can get it on sunday, my next day off.

how can i stop shitposting and get to work? it's killing me

Nope.

Endurance is far more difficult than lifting things. Dont let it get you down. Just keep improving.

Then im pretty shit at it as my dicks still got its hat.

What did you mean it like?

I have a trap boyfriend and I love him

**Feels good to finally have something to blogpost about on the designated blogposting thread*

Take it easy man, loss is tough.

Kill your modem

Arbys uses terrible meat and freeze-dried roast beef, it's fucking garbage. Avoid them tbh.

Start lifting

NOT FOR LONG COME HERE LIL JEW BOY

Wait you still haven't asked that lass out?

Congrats! Thats gonna be pretty nice.

Ahh that sucks. Hope you can get that figured out.

You'd have to be jacking it quite a few times a day for multiple days in succession, or all week even for it to even reach that sort of level.

Fuck yeah. I'll have to try to make it for that. Will that be started at 4AM/just after 4AM, or would that be at 6AM?

Found out today that I can apply at a pharmacy chain like CVS/Walgreens, and they'll hire me and train me on the job (with pay) to be a Pharmacy Technician, then I just work for them as a Pharmacy Tech. Apparently in my area, Pharmacy Techs make about $15/hr starting out.

I've been there. It sucks ass. I wish I could tell you I found a way to make myself care to offer you some sort of solution, but all I did was skip classes, hide in the bathrooms for a few hours and then scurry to the student lounge to play MH3U and hope nobody wanted to talk to me or approached me. Try to create some sort of goal for yourself, even if it's something asinine. Then you can tell yourself "Today I accomplished [goal]" and maybe work your way up to bigger "goals". And shave your depression beard.

Nah, no desire for it.

Do some pushups every night. Where's that 200 pushup challenge infograph when you need it?

mednafen? What's that? I'm assuming it's a FireRed romhack the only romhack I've ever played was MoeMon for Fire Red…

Oh, well, maybe an opportunity will arise some time next week to ask then.

fucking nice, i'm a bit jealous

smh tbh famalam

Same as usual

Didn't really get much accomplished today I suppose. Just walked my dog. I feel like I should be doing something else, but here I am on Holla Forums.

Really? I watched the first episode. Was okay, but didn't really suck me in. Maybe I should watch more episodes before I make a judgement.

Hey smokes. Not really today, pretty much did nothing. Maybe tomorrow will be more productive.

That's what I thought too but that beer just knocked me out. I doubt I'll make it to 2 AM

I had a similar thing. I had to call a friend because I couldn't get a screw off my car. He shows up and just yanks it right off and I couldn't even get it to move

On a scale of Not qt to My Waifu how cute is he?

I've thought about this, but I need local area network access and to be able to search

We're going to be starting at 5am EST since we're going to be doing 3 or 4 movies. We have no set schedule, so we'll just play what people request first.

Aw.

JUST

FUCKING CHECKED

scram weirdo
we don't take kindly to freaks round these parts

dunno
i used to do it once every day or two
i haven't done it for a week now
on the other hand i've been eating too much vegetables/bread and hardly any meat

Sure. Made stewed pear preserves today. Might have had it on a bit too high of a heat and caramelised the sugar a bit so it tastes like candy.
No need to play something I can and do do in real life.

Yes, that is the most important time to do so.

Tea as per usual.

Eat shit all you like but don't force it on other people.

Are you a girl?

(checked)
At least walking is healthy!

I'm jealous. Tried Youtube once and it never went anywhere because I have no charisma. I could ramble for hours about certain games, but once I start recording it turns to spaghetti.

Arby's has never done anything to me. Can't have McDonald's, though. In one end and out the other.

She'll be fine. My aunt is staying with her for a few days, and the rest of us will be checking up on her.

The weirdest part is that I'm taking it well. Normally I can't cope with this shit. I guess it's because we all saw it coming.

Nice, getting that bp. I just have an ex-girlfriend (who doesn't have a cock) who I think I might still love and who worries way too much about me for an ex.

He met Lee Van Cleef!

Block Holla Forums

The moment you drink any alcoholic content I win, so I will instead keep waiting for the one day you lose.

You are a bitch ass light weight so it shouldn't matter much for you.

end yourself faggot

Yet/

can you translate that into kiwi time?
Or is 4am start at 4est?

Why not start a crate day today instead?

Damn shame user, how're you takin' it?

Go ahead and eat your chewy hardly cooked shit retard.
Yes, tough not chewy, blow your brains out you fucking parasite.

I meant actually seeing a therapist to help myself.

No, because I haven't had the opportunity to.

It's an emulator for Ubuntu. I'm not trying for a ROMHack, I just want the straight-up game.

There's actually some drama regarding another coworker, it's really awkward.

How long you two been dating?

Go away Rabbi

You can't eat communism little anime girl. In fact you usually cant eat much at all under communism. So stop with that.

Who was faster?

Just because I don't follow my own advice doesn't make it any less valid. At least that's what I tell myself.

Just a bit of a delay, I am not sweating it too bad
I actually like that it didnt happen today because I really like all the free time I was left with, got a lot of stuff done out of boredom and it turned out pretty fun.

You are a mean drunk!

Just go in one day when shes working and you aren't if you can.

thanks for the advice, I'll shave, and also save your gets for you.

Too well. It's got me feeling guilty. Normally I break down when someone dies. Nothing right now. Vague sadness, but no tears or anything like that. I'm a heavy drinker, too, and no urge to do that, either.

How do you know a therapist cant help you though?

You should follow my advice instead then.

Yeah, thread time is correct. So a hour after the thread starts.

Nice, anything neat to show us? Also nah, I'm never up to anything, just constantly surfing the wave of life, nawmsaiyan?

C'MERE LITTLE BOY GIMME YOUR DICK SKIN AND YOU WON'T GET HURT

Post some of your drawings!

Exit out dog.

Wait, are the movies during this thread or the next one? I'd love to stay for movies but I can't if it's this thread.

That's fucking disgusting, good for you.

Why would a girl be on Holla Forums and on top of it with a trap boyfriend? Cmon Sorituse.

I'll pass. I like my dick skin where it is.

Fuck, sounds baller. If it's walgreens have fun giving cigarettes to old ladies.

We're doing some Miyazaki Stuff today and the John Carpenter stuff tomorrow.

Existence is suffering tbh onii-fam

The new Harry Potter book/script sucked ass.

Fanfiction bullshit.

Be angry with me, Holla Forums.

You are just a little bitch really :^)

I shall annoy you so big trouble get played first then.

Slow days are always fun, at least for me. Hope it was chill for you at least.

Oh, and the Miyazaki will be at 6am like normal while the Carpenter is at 5am tomorrow.

It'd be hard to annoy me.

You never know

Theres a new harry potter?

Just realized I can't stick around tomorrow either, anyway. Maybe next time.

About 8\10, he's 10\10 when it comes to doing things to my dick and heart though.

Girls are gay

Few months now, we really hit it off perfectly.
Before meeting him I was actually straight, never even considered doing stuff to guys or anything like that.

It is, I've hated gays my whole life and I still do.
At least I can call myself bi or something

Kill yourself faggot.

BUT COME ON GO- GUY, DON'T YOU WANT YOUR DICK ON SOME LADIES FACE? THAT'S WHAT WE'LL DO, WE'LL GRIND UP YOUR DICK SKIN AND PUT IT IN FACIAL CREAM GOY! OH BY THE WAY COULD LOBBY THE GOVERNMENT TO SEND ISRAEL 30 MILLION DOLLARS AN HOUR? THEY NEED IT FOR THE MISSILES GOYIM, THEY'RE UNDAH ATTACK FROM THOSE EVIL PALESTINIANS!

G'day faggots

Well that's good, but just know that sometimes it takes a while for things to set in. If you end up really feeling it later on be sure to take care of yourself man.

No.

Don't ever read it.

You'll be waiting for a long time.

Hey 4am, quick question, but does anyone here still get frustrated over the drop in quality/stagnating effect entertainment has had? I know this has been said millions of times here, but when was the last time something blew your mind that was made in 2010+? It feels like there's been a massive increase in autism, pretentiousness, quantity over quality, blind consumption, misunderstanding of "irony", lack of subtlety, fanboyism, and general decline in quality. It even feels like normalfag standards have dropped. Pic related is someone who spends a good chunk of time making trite shit, yet still gets fucktons of views due to everything he makes being contemporary. Do you guys blame post-eternal September Internet for this?

Ay kanata

What'd you do today?

Then eat some meat, you need protein. Go buy some ground beef, ground pork, and some cans of beans. Mix the ground meats, brown it, then make a delicious chili with the beans. Throw in some corn, tomato, and maybe bit of garlic, and you got some good shit going.

Ah I see, the RomHack I played only changed the pokemon's sprites, so it wasn't even really a "hack" I suppose…

nothing can ever be simple, can it? I'm guessing your co-worker has the hots for her too or something?

Best of luck to you user

t-thanks

I'm gonna head over there within the next few days to apply. If I can get into that gig, I can say "fuck it" to school and drop my classes without a care in the world AND have an out for quitting my current job as well. It's such a delicious win/win situation, but it rides on a big-ass if.

Nice entrance there Konata
How you doing?

nothing at all

LVC.

doing good

I don't follow anyone's advice.

hey, don't insult fanfiction
method's of rationality/communist harry potter were a lot better than nigger hermione

Whats the setting at least?

You spent the day staring at a wall?

at my wifu*

you don't wanna know
basically nigger hermione

We're planning on doing a bunch every Friday. Now that kickass is dead it won't be nearly as easy. Leave a post here >>>/4am/4240 if you want to suggest something.

Oh shit, it's out? I would read it, but I'm not 15 anymore.

KKK took my 3dpd away

So the whole closeted homophobe bit?

Who is she?

Oh that thing? I thought that was a play or something

Wait, whats being played?

Meh.

Thats pretty normal, gay guys like to turn "straight" guys for the challenge.

Why on gods green earth would someone grind up foreskin and put it in facecream?

Is it true you're jewish?

But Pliskin is a legend, he never loses. How could vancleef beat such a man?

Then its a good thing im not anyone. Here's your first bit. When you're tired in bed and cant sleep, try not to fall asleep. It works wonders.

Sup m8

Fuck is that tomorrow?
I might do a goon by noon but I don't think I can afford a crate.

Eating and the production of food is a waste of valuable resources, land space, and man hours that could be better spent on building more labour camps and prisons for citizens who are not socialist enough.

The author went full socjus, didn't she? Last I heard she was trying to make the main girl not white to appease her massive tumblr following.
Anyway, inb4 next joss whedon or whoever that faggot was that did the same and got trampled by the overton window.

I couldn't bring myself to be angry if I wanted to. I neither read nor watched past the third book

That's really nice. Go pat his head

That's literally my plan.

Close. She's into me. She might actually confess her feelings Saturday, putting me in an awkward position, not allowing for me to wait until Saturday for the excuse of "I'm already with *coworker*." They're really close friends.

play or not, rowling supports it, everyone hates it

I only got one drawing I really saved from my tablet
Think I started to find a means of digital drawing with the programs I have that I dont hate doing.
Its an NPC from my DnD campaign, he is a Ratling who is obsessed with dirt and digging, I really like how he turned out.

You always seem like your never really up to anything
I wonder how you do it, you honestly seem like you reach some sort of laid back tranquility.

Nope.

They'd did you a favor

Nice quads

hey smokes anything interesting happen?

Good to know you hate yourself you brainwashed retard. I hope you die at 30 from AIDS and spend an eternity burning in the deepest pits of hell. God help you.

Because goy, what else are we going to do with the millions of foreskins? waste them?!? Of course not, we need to profit off you goy in every way possible.

Hey Konata. What's up?

Life's all gambling, just hopin' you strike it big fam. Good luck.

Exactly! Finally, someone who gets it. Also nice quads

Comes in cycles.

what's a crate day quads

*feelings tomorrow

F

yes but you get used to it. make your own things and get into medieval shit. normalfags can't into medieval times.

Yeah, I know. I think I'll probably be alright.

As bad as some of this shit is (embed related, it has 27 million views on Jewtube), at least it isn't reply girls like we used to be stuck with.

Sounds cool. If I had a better connection I could upload some of the stuff I have.

It's time.

He didn't duel him.

Wait you got two girls chasing you?

What.

Thats pretty good!

I'm gonna bug you to draw Ritsu all the time now you know.

I'd like it on record that Konata avoided the question of his Jewish Ancestry. If his waifu is umaru, PANIC

A bit too cliche isn't it? I'm not gay though, and I still hate gays.

Yeah, I've heard that. Straight from him actually, it weirds me out a bit.

But headpats are 2lewd user!

He's a virgin so there's no risk of aids.

Because I'm not. I'm pretty laid back, I'd like to think. Maybe I've reached zen at some point.

If only black Hermione was the actual problem. It reads awful, Harry is a dick, there's a LOT of character ruining to make sure the plot "works", lots of rules of the world are broken, and there's like 40 fucking characters AT LEAST. Each Act has 15-ish scenes, meaning scene changes are breakneck and honestly it's a load of garbage.

Almost two decades after the last book.
And then the fourth book
Present-day again
Fourth book again
Present day again
Fourth book again
Before the first chapter of the first book
Present day again

Location jumps all over the place.

Nigger Hermione is the least of the problems with the play

It's out.

See redtext above. They didn't even touch Socjus issues. They just ruined the fucking lore and it's all canon.

i love when this happens

Nah, nothin' intradasting ever happens. You?

Snakes do fight dirty, you got me there.

So long as hes not a hiv chaser you're golden. And yea, its kinda weird to hear about the gay thing, but everyone likes a good challenge in something right?

For you to leave

>>>/out/

well it kind of worked in HPMOR
but then again harry was also pretty autistic there

Have you sexed him yet?

Ahh thats pretty stupid. What lore bits get broken?

I hope so fam.

Gay relationships always turn into standardized fuck parties. I sincerely hate you because you hate yourself and don't even have the guts to admit it. Why don't you go tell your father you're plan on laying with a fag because he's "qt". Whatever you get, no matter how bad it is, you deserve every bit of it

FORGOT MY SAM

Hey man, whatever floats your boat.

*SMACKS LIPS*
AYO HOL UP
*casts alohomora*
SO YOUS BE SAYIN'
*steals the TV*
THAT WE
*hops on pimped out broom-stick, TV under-arm*
WUZ WIZARDS N SHIET?

Oh, it's good she's into you at least. But that will most definitely be awkward…

thanks Smokes

TIME FOR THE WIZZARD POWERS

Welcome.

hi kontato sorry for telling you to shoo yesterday im really sorry ill never do it agian

nah dude it's fine. Even obama has a tradwife. Totally natural.

I'M GOING TO END WAIFUISM RITS
YOU WON'T STOP ME

You're a dude fucking another dude. You're attracted to another dude. That's literally the definition of homosexual.

Nah Crate day has passed I think, but its always a great time to catch up on it.

Don't worry about it, he's jewish.

Don't traps look like girls though?

Wheres my white knight? Hes failing at his job.

It barely worked. I almost dropped MoR because he was being such a dick. But that story is a blessing to fanfiction. It relies on a lot of things being different about the core universe (Voldemort also being a genius and Sirius being evil/Pettigrew being a metamorphmagi being the biggest ones) but it works well. Except the latter spoiler, totally pointless.

Timeturner rules go out the window
Cedric is such a sore loser that, if he lived, he would have become a death eater and killed Neville in the battle of Hogwarts (meaning Voldemort still had a Horcrux)
Ron and Hermione only dated because Ron got jealous of Hermione at the Yule Ball
Harry is a cunt of a father

yea fam lol look at my totally redpilled husbundo he likes to get his shit pushed in and lick my cock lol we are so redpilled together fuck women they're all whores and buy into kike brainwashing, not me though because fucking men is totally natural IT'S WHITE CULTURE FAM, WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT!!

Hitler would've exterminated every German down to the last man himself if he knew what would become of them.

no, that's figurative

kingdom hearts spoilers plz.

I'm his first partner so I'm not too worried about that, we seem to have a real connection so I'm pretty sure he'll never give me any disease or anything.

O-Only a few times, the gay hasn't setted in yet

He was a virgin before this, and we agreed on 100% exclusivity.
I'd tell my father but he died :_:

I can't be a homo, I still like grills.
And traps look like girls.

it's ok

jew lover

nope

Oh yeah, thread theme

We'll see what we can scrape together. Fuck I'm hurting for torrents. I wasn't expecting kickass to die like this. All the proxies no longer have magnet links so I no longer trust them.

>Sirius being evil/Pettigrew being a metamorphmagi
was that even important to the story?
i was like "what" at the end when you hear about sirius' head being found in a bag, since i hardly noticed him in the story aside from that one time it was mentioned that he had killed peter

req for sakuga

takin requests in the cytube

Always welcomed

Glad you like it
Maybe ill try your waifu next time I plug in my tablet. You have provided more than enough reference images
jesus ritsu

Sounds like a real nice place to reach.

Hey Sam, I heard you dated and fell in love with a trap yourself?

Don't think he would've exterminated them. He probably just would've stopped caring, maybe. Actually, no, he wouldn't have done any of that. Twelve years not a slave fam.

The whole thing's making me glad I stream most of my movies.

Which one was cedric? That guy from the wizard olympics?

Have you licked his wiener?

Draw

Doesn't change that he's a guy

No, it's literal. Homosexuality is being attracted to people of one's own sex

apart from the dick

There are 3 people involved. Me, Coworker A, and Coworker B. A is the one I'm into, and B is A's friend.

Coworker B has been talking to me for a few days, and I was hoping to feign ignorance enough as to wait until I asked out A so I have a non-asshole way to let her down.

A I have no clue if she's into me. I want to ask her out Saturday, since that's my earliest opportunity. However, this is hard because I believe B is confessing her feelings to me later today when it's normal for people to be awake.

I'm not complaining.

It was absolutely pointless except to show that innocent people could go to Azkaban, except the author could have done that using Sirius Black in the fucking first place. It was such a shitty thing to change.

Yeah. Hogwarts champion that wasn't harry, Hufflepuff.

I'm now realizing that the Triwizard Tournament had 3 fucking Seekers in it.

I thought that was a figurative homosexual and a literal one didn't use oekaki.

i'm bored
anyone got vidya?

Might do some grinding in gundam

play some istrolid
it's free and fun

Your father is weeping in heaven right now because you are surely damned to hell.

Fuck off donate to my Kickstarter.

I suppose. At least they got live on their feet for a while.

Yeah I'm a magnet for those image glitches.

How long you been drawing and all that?

Whats wrong with B?

Play Hatred.

I am losing what little control I had over my life
At least I get the rest of this week "free"
And no, why would I play a game about someone who plays games, I'd play those instead

Self portrait of your inner mind.

I only really torrented anime and music. I don't feel like bothering with private trackers.

i played it once and got bored
i'm not a big fan of rts games

Edgy

Why're you pushing me away Konata, this isn't like you.

it's hardly an rts though
you can just assign AI to the ship and you'd simply have to choose which ships to make

i do NOT love jews

Persevere fam, you made it this far, so you can rough it out if you try hard enough.

How bout the fuck game?

I'd never do that tbh.
I only stayed with him because he understood that I don't want to touch his dick at all.

Ignore the dick.

Aw fuck.

I just coughed up blood.

What is this indicative of?

Yeah but it's still breddy fun.

I thought he was a foreigner.

What if he tries to.

And if you ain't gay why you calling him a him and a he and a his?

Thanks fam

Play Shadow Hearts on PS2.

You should go eat.

And yet you're apologizing and trying to be best friends with one~

You're thinking of Krum.

Have you been coughing often today?

Thank you fam, I'll do my best. Going to uni without a clear goal or reason to live in mind is harder than I thought. Still, I'll try to survive

Ever since I was a kid I guess
Its calming and one of few things I really try and improve on.
Want to eventually get into animation, but for now ill just keep with my nice cartoon doodles.

You're already dead

Dont be a faggot user. Sucking on a dick can be fun sometimes.

What color was the blood?

Go to the hospital either way.

Your depravity will grow and soon you'll be a shadow of your former self. I'll pray for your soul even though you don't deserve it.

Sweet release.

I find her a bit unattractive and annoying. I like her as a friend, but I would despise her as someone to be in a relationship in.

That you should see a doctor.

oh sorry wrong koren

who

sure i could go for a h-game

i'll add that too my list

Ayy guys
how are things? I hope my package comes in tomorrow, when I'm actually around to receive it. Thinking of giving Hatred and Hotline Miami a try since I've been feeling edgy from playing reaper in OW so much. I'M STILL GOING TO HUNT DOWN ALL THE WAIFUFAGS

We still need to play Dragon's Crown. I found my vita again. Perhaps I will have time Friday night. How are you?

Maybe it's something you ate?

Not really. My chest hurts a bit though.

Ignore it all you want, doesn't change that you're fucking a dude. You yourself even acknowledge that he's a guy.

We all figure it out eventually man. Good luck muchacho.

why live

magic

That is an indicator for a lot of things user. You should go see a doctor or even go to the hospital.

Stop doing drugs Konata, you've been weird this past week.

Checked

Wasn't he the russian one?

Wait maybe you are right. How does one become a death eater anyway

Nice! I've always been jealous of you drawfags.

If the A girl turns you down you going to go with plan B?

You fuck any twinks lately? You might have the hep.

A Dud?

Myagick~

Hatred is pretty great fam, hope you enjoy it. You'll probably get more of a kick out of Hotline Miami than Hatred though.

I'm eating right now buggu bossu.

He won't.
Well because it's the truth?

Sucking dicks sounds mad gay tbh.

I can keep my libido under control, I'm not a fucking nigger.

And so? He's a trap, it isn't that gay, I'm not gay.

Maybe it was just a bad cough and you cut your throat or something. If it happens again you might want to get checked up.

oh damn, so you got two co-workers who are into you? Damn nigga. What's wrong with co-worker B? I mean I get A is the one you're into, but I mean B is confessing to you. Is B a bitch or something? Or just aren't into her? Still, not every day a girl confesses to you, y'know? Definitely sounds complicated though…

It means you need to get your ass to the doctor

Oh sweet. Yeah definitely. I wouldn't be really able to Friday night, since I have my early shift on Saturday. I could do Saturday or Sunday night for sure though. Pretty a-okay. Might be able to get a job that works towards Pharmacy Technician certification without schooling. Gotta apply first though.

i liv for da drugz nigga

i will never beat you
teach me your wizardry ways

Well, there's always monmusu and pirating the new nekopara, as well as other tasteful VNs.
If that ain't your style, we can play one where you are the heroine

My hatred knows no limits.

fuck you bong nigger, that fight was rigged
we would have won if krum wasn't injured and if rowling wasn't a cunt that can't help but let the fucking brits/irish win at everything

I think I'm out. Got a long couple of days. Enjoy the movies.

you're gay, face it. there's no levels of gay because you're just fucking a man pretending to be a girl and your're doing it up a man's poopy hole.

Ahhhhh shit that game was pretty damn fun.

You really think after fucking him 100 times hes not going to get horny and want to get his dick wet?

Honestly, you shouldn't be jealous of drawfags. It doesnt take much to become one yourself.
I used to be jealous of them too for a while, but all you gotta do is start to learn the basics then drive to improve.
I find it easier to draw the more I break down each bit of it.

Crate day is a sacred kiwi and ozzie tradition started back in ancient times of the countries' histories. Back then, there were huge tariffs on imported beer and there wasn't really any local brews cheap enough for the common man to buy. Then one man started a local brewery to get around the tariffs that made beer affordable again. People all around the country celebrated by drinking as much as they could resulting in exact date of this occasion being lost. Now, every year, one arbitrarily decided day (and the day after it) is set aside for the celebration whereby each person buys a crate of beer and drinks the entire lot in one day.

If you have been coughing a lot all day, it could just be rasping and not actually anything serious. HOWEVER if you have been coughing a lot it could be a sign of something serious (like throat cancer).
Either way go to the fucking emergency room right fucking now. Ask for a cute nurse because she might just force you to deep throat a camera and you can at least pretend it's some kind of clang futa shit if you're into that.

There's a good chance they've talked about it and B has told A that she wants you and to not engage.

Take it easy bud.

Cya next time user!

You're fucking another man. That's gay. Least you can do is be honest with yourself

Sleep tight

Have a good one.

never reply to me again

would you do a sexual on konata?

Not in the immediate future.

She's just not someone I find particularly attracted to, and she's slightly annoying.

I don't know if A is into me, that's why it's taken me a while to ask her. That, and it's inconvenient to ask.

It's definitely too complicated and I feel like there's a shitton at stake.

DON'T EVEN SAY THAT.

check em

You're deluding yourself by committing sodomy and calling yourself straight. If you really are straight you couldn't control yourself enough to reject the faggot. Why in the name of Christ should I believe you have enough self control to control your libido? You're a fucking liar not only to me, but yourself, and by the time you realize that on your own, it will be too late.

fuck

Is this who I think it is?

yes

Krum was Bulgarian. The play's explanation for Cedric is that he's literally such a sore loser that he joins Voldemort.

That's it.

That's the whole reasoning.

Nigga the Seeker's one job is to catch the Snitch and he did it WITH an injury. He knew what he was doing and why: your chasers are shit and your beaters let their star get fucking wrecked.

(From a writer's perspective, that had to happen logically so the reader can fall from the Irish win into the appearance of the Death Eaters. A loss of Ireland would leave the reader in a shit place to only go lower, which ain't exactly thrilling that early in the book. Also it let the Weasley Twins win their bet).

how do muslims supposed to celebrate?

there isn't any real economic incentive to make something truly 'great' but this has been true for at least 60 years. at some level, i think you sort of have to get over the idea that the stuff you make will ever be popular or monetarily successful and just pursue great work for the sake of itself. or something gay like that.

it does feel like it's harder to find stuff i like, even just for background noise. at least there's always the backlog.

Says the guy putting his cock in a mans ass.

You're pretty good!

Laters

What about it not being gay in a skirt though?

(you)
Here's your (you).

Not your nite soldier.

You're trying too hard. Real dubs come to those who need them the most

get into the magic of medieval times. read the codex gigas, the wycliffe bible, browse /fringe/ evrey now and then. print alchemy recipies from morrowind, learn general optical illusion and all that shit.
meme magic is just entry tier shit and anyone who worships kek is a kuk who is just a flesh pawn for the concept of chaos

I have real trouble trying to keep up with something like that.

Theres only like one hobby I think I would actually stick with and its far too expensive for me to ever really get into.

I'd still consider it.

Thats pretty bullshit wasn't he mostly a brotier character in the book?

but muh slav superiority
irish cheated, i know it
i demand a rematch

it's gay, The wizard has spoken

you witch

The drugs have done damage to your magic prowess. Learn from this and reflect on your actions in meditation.

Has the legend returned to grace us with his presence?

Ocelots are proud creatures

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desudesu desu desudesu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

By getting on a plane and going the fuck back to their desert shithole.

He was basically a shoe-in for Head Boy. Very kind, very courageous, humble in victory and gracious in defeat, he was great. Mostly because it made his death that much more tragic.

But nope fuck that let's make him a Death Eater if he loses, totally makes sense right guys?

That's so fucking cool god dammit.

and whats that hobby?

Alright, maybe I'm bi or something like that.
What matters is that I really love him though, and we're happy together.

He seems to get satisfied enough when we do it, if that ever happens he'll probably just masturbate while looking at me to get it out.

Yes you are, you fucking cunt.

No u

delete this or ill set you on fire

i cry

i might have lost the battle but not the war

ok i'll lay off them for the time being

です

I always have really loved that guy. He must have spent months learning a silly skill that he can literally never really show anybody in person. And its so fucking great.

You'd think that old hag would get pissed about it, she didn't write the play did she?

Off by one again eh?

why arne't you tolerating budies

What would a wizard know about sex? They got to be a virgin past 30 to even earn the title.

:^)

I see your twelve shots, and raise you a 45

Karen, relax. Jeez, wheres the other Karen when you need her?

Make me proud.

Happiness, the only fucking thing you need to live apparently. What's the point in living if your not happy? There are worse fates than being lonely and unhappy, like being a sodomite. Stop it you queer. Open you're God damn eyes and repent. God loves you but if you hate God and defy his word he will not grant mercy on your soul.

She had direct creative input. She made up the core story that shaped the play. She for sure came up with that idea herself.

I want to go off on an adventure and sit in a field and play guitar after journeying a long way

except I can't play guitar good at all

Such is the game, you win, you lose, all in the blink of an eye. It's the charm and curse. You'll get them eventually son, when you least expect it they'll come to you

Well, we are seeing it now. I'd say it's a success

Driving fast!

I'd kill to just have a 5k 20 year old rwd beater and a decent local track near me. But I don't have 5k and theres not a single track with open days anywhere near here.

Keep thinking that. One day you will look back and say to yourself "Ritsu was right"

yup you're a faggot

nice duble budy

ther eis no maybe. you are a guy with a faggy fetish and once you admit that you will find true happyness.

I will give both a try. Been wanting to see how Notim Portant plays out, never really looked into it being good or not. As for Hotline Miami, well it's just long overdue. Been putting it off for months.

Whenever we can then.
That's good news, hope you get it. How long would the schooling take normally to get the certification anyways? I guess it's similar enough but I might be able to get my forklift license soon. It would be a nice raise to my salary. Right up until I finish school and immediately start my career because my school has a fuckton of requests for chefs.

I'm sorry for not paying my (You)tax, please accept this (You) Karen.

I'm trying really hard not to bite this bait. You're joking, right?

All he's missing is the cosplay. That was impressive.

He's right shizu, you can deploy a buddy from the ACC, just return to your ACC and make the call.

So you know step 1 is learning guitar. Silver Lining.

Just do what I do and go over 200 on your bike on the highway at night, like a normal person.

i'm always off by 1
i need more practice

See? I told you

Oh look, irony.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Use automatic and I'll fucking kill you"
-Revolver Ocelot

cept that one mission after you beat it where they dont' let you do shit.

you could
GIT GUD
it takes 2-4 years to become proficient at it so really there's only time between you and your dreams. Problem is making sure the dream matters at that point.

That makes it so much worse.

Thats true I guess.

Theres also pistol twirlin competitions at cowboy action shooting things I think I wonder if he does those.

I've already almost flipped my shitty Jeep more times than I can count driving crazy on mountain back roads, its not enough.

Aight guys, I'm heading off to bed

Sleep tight everybody. Catch you guys on the flipside~

Nice trips

I can understand that. I had a coworker who was/may still be into me, but she's a slutty party-druggie annoying-as-all-fuck bitch. So I just brushed her off over and over till she got the hint. The first time a girl had ever wanted to hang out with me possibly romantically, and she's a fucking degenerate who spends her time getting drunk/fucked up on acid, adderall, and who knows what else. I have no regrets turning her down.

I'd hate to be in your shoes, honestly man. I wish you the best of luck though. Sounds like it'll be kind of rocky no matter what path you take.

But there's a reason I never consider co-workers dating material anyway. Because if something goes sour with the relationship and there's a break up, you both still have to work together/within proximity of each other. And that would be hell for you, the ex, and your co-workers.

eh, about 8 months through the community college. I think it's pretty close to the same for the job gig though.

Good luck on that forklift thing!

HA HA HA HA
TIME FOR BULLY

Alright I am done for the day
see you guys next time

ANYTHING LESS THAN 10MM IS FOR PUSSIES, REAL MEN CONCEAL CARRY SNUB NOSE .44 S&W MODEL 27

I had to struggle to finish the script after that bomb got dropped. It was a fucking disgrace.

There's no story whatsoever and he's even more edgy than you could possibly imagine.

Until then fam, have a good one

G'night buddy

Night you two!

Cya guys next time!

Where you're going, I see it.

abra kadabra

Man, Karen's a tight lookin' slut, any cunt who's not a complete faggot would wanna shag 'er

Goodnight you two

Bon voyage mate

i did it for him

so how anti-semitic are you guys?

I'm gonna go smoke so feel free to discuss among-st yourselves.

Those are real, can confirm.

Adios.

You're thinking of fallout 3. You can redo all missions.

But have you gone over 200 on a highway?

For you.

NOOOO, I FUCKING MISSED IT. SHIT
Well, how're yall doing this fine evening? Sorry and thank you if you repeat yourself to do that.
Also, any spicy drama I missed?

Peace.

Could always learn.

You need to learn how to control your magic. Start with simple fire spells.

I really don't like her in that way, though.

B is like that, but she's very kind-hearted, just has that in her.

Thanks, I'll need it.

A and I never work together anyways, so I think that's fine.

Anyways, goodnight man.

thank you, just a few more and i can feed the kids for the first time this week

You still gonna watch the play though right?

Dude thats not cool, its 2016

Have you really been to one or are you shitposting cause muh texan

Must be seein' things fam.

What you smokin' fam post deets

i don't medal in that peasant magic
i am a true wizard of the fine arts
meme magic all the way

nah, there's this mission after you beat the story mode where you just have the robo hand or whatever and you can't call in buddies equiprment or even equipr the sorite

Nothing much. I'm going to eliminate the waifufags and Make 4Am Great Again (TM) and I still need allies though.

Wait, I thought you were the kid? What happened to your dad Karen?

Thanks. Goodnight then.

pce sucka

As long as the gameplay is good.

Doin' aight, hbu

I would be lucky if my Jeep could break 120 tbh

Driving in a straight line ain't no fun anyway.

What made you miss the thread user?

Nigga I don't live in Bongistan. And the play is too fucking complicated to do it right without a ginormous budget. It honestly sounds like it would be a delight to watch just for the tech alone. But no.

I meant 29

EXTREMELY

What are you trying to hit shit from 50ft away? if that's the case it's not self defense, and if it's happening then you should be using your FAL, 5.56 a shit .308 stronk, killed plenty of niggers in Rhodesia.

jews can shut up and check em

smokin dat pic related
#greennpurpledoc

well im out of magic

daddy spends all his time holding the roof up on our house

if he moves it'll fall down and we'll have nowhere to live

running desperately low on cummies :/

But she has a vagina

I'm sure they'll crap out some dvd for shekels.

Think I went to an actual one once as a kid maybe but if I did I don't remember anything. I know they're real because Hicock45 went in plenty of them.

I knew I had it somewhere

Indeed

Nice try

Ritsufag, the "straightest man in the thread".

I like it, so that's probably a bad sign.

Im like 90% sure this is another fake Karen. I wonder what happened to the real one? We're up to 3 phantoms already.

Oh, my bad. Thought cause of you and the whole homoko thing

Night, niggers. I'll think about all of you supporting me no matter which option I choose **in this VR you call life.*

Ehh, I don't mind them too much.
I mean, again, I was there for the decline of /mu/, and I know that tripfags played a HUGE part in that. Still, the dudes I've seen here are at least 80% less faggy than tripfags.

One thing I have is stability. I'll have the occasional walking nightmare when my brain gets caught in a loop thinking about death, but even after that, nothing changes. Shit's still bumpin'.

Retardation, nothing more.

Night tumblr

You know where hiccock45 lives right? BEST FUCKING STATE. He actually went to a gun shop for an interview a couple of hours away a while back, but I forgot to go.

I've been trying to get that faggot to admit hes a faggot all thread what are you talking about.

Night magic! Cya next time!

*VN we call life

Fuck.

For what porpoise

Driving in a straight line is fun when going fast. You need to go to urban areas man. Gotta get outta hick territory already and embrace the chaos!

Nite anime girl

What thing?

Sleep well

I like your enthusiasm but at this point it seems like autism.

smh tbh fam

Y-you too…

Life goes on eh?

You can't drive like crazy if you aren't alone on a road with tons of tight corners. And its not nearly as fun unless you know that if you fuck up you are going to fall 200ft down the side of a mountain.

Tennessee.

You know..

growing weak from lack of (You)s

looks like young karen's not going to eat tonight after all…

smh

…except that it doesn't. That's what haunts me. Life is great until it's just… not. You don't get a worse version of it, or something completely different. You just get nothing.

didn't you see the counterweight attached to the grip?

Take off your shirt, that always gets attention.

It's like you don't even The Outlaw Josey Wales

But what about the New Hollywood era, or games during the 90's/early 2000's? My problem isn't so much about sellouts only, but even people who do do stuff out of love, it still feels like trite, pretentious crap that's been done to death. There's no more style or personal depth to anything.

I'm not anti-semitic. I simply oppose the modern day Pharisees and Sadducees, which is the jews Holla Forums hates anyways. But considering how loosely term is used nowadays, I'm probably considered at least mildly anti-semitic.

This only brings more questions. What happens when your dad has to sleep? Who holds up the house then? How is he strong enough? Where did you get this house? You survive on cummies? Why did you have a supply of cummies to begin with?

Well, that's not good. What other vidya do you like so I know what to stay away from?

Eh, it will be fun. C'mon, a little bit of genocide never hurt anyone?

Life is easymode once you accept Jesus.

No what happened?

i already played through all the nekopara vns
are there any other ones i should try out

Eat up nigga

Thats why you gotta try the urban areas for a bit. Its not the same when you're way out there in the countryside.

Lewd stuff

Konata come on.

Don't you mean mana?

Yeah, but then something good comes along inevitably and you're back to it.

Meme fortress is okay I guess

YOU'RE A BITCH

Don't speak with me, or any of my centurions any further you disgusting auxiliary.

Thats fucking right

Whats fun about driving around in heavy traffic and not moving?

Don't recall anything like that fam.

Well, if I'm to remember VNs I played, I'd say Monmusu, Heart to Roomate, Wanko, Banchou-something. I don't even remember if they're good or not
You could also get AA2, even without H it can entertain you a bit

Nigger, I'm talking about death.
That's the one time your rule doesn't apply. You can't learn from your death to, like, do better next time.
If you make a mistake big enough, that's it. Everything ceases to exist, forever.

Whatever you say, legionfag

Team fortress 2 has been cucked by esports fags it's not worth playing anymroe

Well we don't know that for sure til it happens, at least according to the agnostics.

a-anything for (you)s…

Don't starve Karen! Have another (You)

You would love Peru then. We're beyond 200ft falls though, easily. Wonderful scenery as well. Maybe, when one of us gets inevitably stinking rich, /4am/ goes on a Peru trip and I tourguide you all around the fancy sights.

Wew, I forgot about your incredible autism.

Theres not traffic at night, only during the beginning of business days and the end. Then its ridiculous Some bridges are practically closed off

Oh. Im just going off the stories is all

Whats the new co op game then? Other than planetside 2?

YOU DARE CALL ME A FAG? THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG, DON'T MAKE ME GET THE CROSS!

You have two options in that regard. You can become a man of faith, or you can just not think on the issue. We puny humans can't really comprehend such complicated concepts

Nah I'm just braindead

Here's your reply

You shouldn't trust everything you hear hombre

i'm still looking for one

Do it I want to die

I'll go but only if I get to be the driver.

But then theres going to be cops looking for niggers and shit.

If I go out at night on the roads I go on theres like a .1% chance of me ever passing a cop. And thats only if I'm driving on a road where a cop happens to live. And I know the 3 roads around here to avoid with cops on them

I weigh the odds. The worst possible outcome (which again, is so bad that you can't even call it an OUTCOME, because that implies you're around to see it's effects) is also the most likely, according to all the knowledge I have accumulated in my time on Earth.

If I compare death to any other natural phenomenon, the outcome is obvious.

And? Not like you're gonna regret it. Youre dead. Do you remember before you were born?

I was talking about you saying that it wasn't worth playing anymore. What kind of loser plays video games lmao

Fair enough. Still plenty of time before then, unless you're accident prone or piss off the wrong person.

OH GOD THAT NAVEL

Don't think there is any. Maybe Sven Co-op?

I find that hard to believe when I take your track-record into consideration.

Just take the fall become a christfag user. If we're wrong, oh well, there's nothing. If we're right, woo! Heaven!

Maybe it's because you don't read enough. Pic related, consider picking one up.

Right, just don't kill us. I've had more than enough life-threatening spooks high up on the mountain roads.

I keep playing Ys VIII and I can't put it down. Jesus fucking christ, the last time a game has sucked me in this much was Trails in the Sky and Trails of Cold Steel.

I fucking love Falcom.

I need to sleep. Goodnight everyone

Nah it's because I can't be assed to do any thinking.

Have a nice night.

Goodnight user

That's why I try to pursue more knowledge. Hopefully, if I can somehow comprehend death before it hits me, then I'll be able to find a way through. If not, again, it's the ultimate mistake.

I was born into this reality, needlessly dependent on it's fruit for my sanity. I'm almost under the impression that I shouldn't have been born at all. Or at least, killed off before I became this intelligent.

That's the funny part. Imagine a company gave you a deal where, if you're really lucky, you can get completely fucking shafted in a years time, and if you're unlucky, it'll happen right away. Doesn't sound like a good deal, right?

I just live life ambiguously righteous. Just never purposely harm someone else, take good action when no one else will, etc. I don't spend all my time in church because of a gamble, but I will do the right thing, because I should have been doing that anyway.

Just make sure you pray a lot before we start driving.

Night peko!

Cops dont patrol streets everywhere at night? There arent nearly enough of em. Especially on highways.

That's disappointing. Hopefully something good comes out soon.

You get once the race wars start and you're forced to fight for your life you're going to hell anyway right? Not to mention unwed sex and everything else. Im catholic and I have no illusions as to where i'll be going in the end.

Nite.

And why is that?

Yeah, but I can just say no to the deal. But I do see where you're coming from. There's really only two options from what I gather, not think about it, or think about it enough that you come to terms with it.

OI CUNTS

Who wants to into tabletop gaming, the official 4 AM D&D 5e campaign is recruiting fearless cunts for adventure and shit.

Join our fierce team of warriors (all three of them!) as they wander the magical land of a shitty penninsula in the middle of fucking nowhere fighting against the forces of: The elves, The muslims, Religious zealots, Sweeden, Furless furries going full North Korea. In this wonderous morning adventure with our lovely GM that desperately tries to rewrite the garbage sjw lore of new D&D in order to make the whole experience at least entertaining while you wonder if you should ask him what kind of disgusting sub-human accent he has or not.

Every friday at thread time 4 AM. Like literally friday.

For more information visit
>>>/4am/1652

Please god tell me I didn't fucked up that cross board link

I don't think you'll ever find the necessary knowledge to achieve an answer. If it is somewhere, it's probably nowhere in this known universe. If you actually do find something, let us know

I'd rather avoid the chance though. I ain't got no money for any tickets I would get.

Sounds a bit complicated. I've never been able to play a roleplaying tabletop before.

I've taken the choice of not thinking about it, but again, the biggest problem in my life is that it keeps creeping back.
As I've said before, THAT being my biggest problem means that I'm fucking on top of the world, relatively speaking.

Trust me; the moment I transcend into a higher plane of existence, I'll make sure to whip out my phone and get Exodus running.

Could be worse.

It's actually pretty easy to learn, The Roll20 sheet chooses automaticly which dice to roll for example.

Just read chapter 1 of the handbook and you're pretty much good to go

Does that mean you're filthy rich or something? Because there are many problems a man can have that outweigh fear of death

Yeah, the thought pops up from time to time, nothing can be done to really stop it it seems

You could DSP. That'd be much worse.

i wouldn't mind joining

I see, now I only have to get the book…
So, it'll be Friday's 4am or Saturday's 4am?

As I've said before, STABILITY. I have plenty of problems, but none of them leave me with wide eyes and a pounding heart at night like I'm scared shitless of a train about to hit me that I can't avoid.

For a while, I've been using DA HURB and some good music to avoid it, but shit's been hella dry around here, so I don't have that anymore.

Just take the fall become a christfag user. If we're wrong, oh well, there's nothing. If we're right, woo! Heaven!

Maybe it's because you don't read enough. Pic related, consider picking one up.

Right, just don't kill us. I've had more than enough life-threatening spooks high up on the mountain roads.

You're completely off the mark though, even if catastrophic events where you're forced to fight for your life happen doesn't automatically mean there is no path to heaven. Follow his commandments, primarily the two Jesus mentioned being the greatest, and He will lead you to eternal life. I can't tell if you're b8ing or not.

Don't mean to shit on your parade, but you could be the greatest in human perspective, but you are nothing without God. When judgment comes, you want to be accepted as His son into His eternal kingdom. tl;dr simply being a 'good' person is not a ticket to heaven. After all, Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
t. John 14:6

Thats why you dont get caught! Just gotta go fast!

Friday 4 am
Necessary material in the OP of the thread.
The link to join is at the very bottom.

If you are going to join I need you to state (on the thread) your class, race and a small backstory. I'll also ask you to get on Roll20 and roll your initial stats on the chat if you're doing that. I'll provide you with the sheet.

Why would anybody do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?

No I make the conscious decision to be braindead

You do realize death could easily come from those problems more likely than from a stray train or an accident. We all fear death to a degree, but it is our destiny. All that begins must end. Whether it begins anew or just ends, you are not in control of it.

Not baiting at all. Were well on our way to WW3 or race wars and civil wars all over the world. Theres gonna be a lot of killing.

butter the outside, add some onions and tomato sauce to the inside and then fry it.

Can it be tomorrow at an earlier time? I can't think enough at this hour.
Other important thing, is it ok if I drop at 6am? Cause getting to bed later can become a problem for me

forgot my avatarfagging
will post twice the Regina to compensate.

Holy shit I never knew I wanted to be a part from this so much until know. It's a shame, I probably wouldn't make it EVERY Friday night, but I've been itchin' to join a session recently. 5e is my specialty too. If you guys are okay with me missing the game every so often I would gladly join.

Ah, well it's to be expected. After all, you willingly smoke every day in spite of getting cancer.

Not that, I am aware the end is coming soon. I mean the whole "going to hell" thing. You realize you are falling for jewish lies?

Honestly, I'll even take eternal damnation over permanent loss of consciousness.

I know that deep down. Again, just like if I'm tied down to train tracks, I know, DEEP DOWN that the train is gonna hit me any second. It still doesn't make me any less scared.
Life as a whole is just that situation with more empty paralyzing fear for a longer duration. At least to me right now.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT HORROR

I'm not worried about the cancer.

Only God will be able to judge whether you are worthy or not. I believe he is merciful enough to grant you a chance at purgatory if you weren't evil.

Never had a toasted sandwich, eh? Next you're going to say you don't like sausage rolls and (beef) mince pies.

I wanted Pathfinder but it was already decided

We can't pull back the time, trust me, I tried.

It's okay.

Well, I'm a man that sees death as a release from this mortal life. I don't kill myself because of my faith and not wanting to take the easy way out. I'll live my life as I have until death comes to release me. After that, who know what'll happen

I'm talking about the character sheet thingy, not the actual RP

Killing people being a sin, and unwed sex being a sin is jewish lies? Unless you plan to beg for forgiveness right before your death for your sins and accept jesus. Course, that might be hard if you die in battle.

Some say I am the caner

Wasnt purgatory made by the pope during the crusade to allow people to go there instead of hell, then buy their way out with donations.

I don't like sausage rolls and (beef) mince pies.

hey guys.

I'm not ded, but my sleep is fucked up.

That's good, I was worried.

You seem nice enough

yes it's all a big scam made by Catholic

You have my pity

The conclusion is the same for me, but I see death as just… Like seriously, how can you comprehend it? There is just nothing. Any good you've put forth in the world, or any bad. None of it matters. You have nothing to look forward to. No one will wake you up from the coma.
It's less than nothing, because there are plenty of people on this earth who "have nothing", and still have the ability to think. Death takes away the most important thing to you, forever.

I go on the soul energy belief. Your soul is that special something that makes things living, and they leave the body when death occurs. They'll kinda be hanging around and eventually occupy something new to live once more.

I wouldn't know. I was taught that purgatory was a place where one would suffer through his sins, and then earn his way into heaven. Even if it isn't like that, God is merciful, and he'll probably have mercy on the soul of a man of faith.

Its just huey. He shows affection through cruelty.

Nigga must love me then sheeeeeeit

We're using the Shaped sheet.

It's more complete than the default 5e one.

get well soon

Fucking cunt didn't upload my pic

I just half remember it from a book I read a while back, so I wouldnt take it as gospel. Either way im dubious on it. Course, it does say you can ask for forgiveness on your deathbed and accept god and you can go to heaven, so theres that. Its just that might be difficult with bullets flying everywhere.

I have heard he likes you a lot.

tbh I tried going back to sleep.

Do you want your pizza?

Oh good, I thought he didn't like me

Yes, but defending yourself isn't.
Either way that's not what I meant. That you will go to hell regardless is a jewish lie. If you are a believer of Christ, and follow his commandments, you will go to heaven as his faithful servant. Who's to say I'm just going to accept Jesus before death? I've already done so.

In that case, I'll apply.

Good thing there's a 3rd option, eternal happiness in heaven. I suggest you try for that instead, user. If you'd like, I can pray for you tonight. So you can find direction.

Purgatory is a ruse. Please, the source material (read: Bible) says the only way to heaven is through Jesus. Don't fall for the 2nd chance after death lies. You currently are living your second chance.

More opportunities to shitpost

Wait a minute that anime.

Sup lads glad the threads not dead

Implying I'm not

Hey smokes

piss water aka busweiser

Is that a digital version that you can update during the game?

Hey fam

If you can join the game right now I'll give your sheet now.

yep, the game is played on a VTT

Killing people is not a sin. It's situation-dependent.

Yeah that's smokes

yeah I referenced that earlier, that you just need to believe and accept jesus and god and youre in. So even if you killed people, but iirc you still need to confess and it might be hard in battle.

Yeah, Im pretty sure ive read it was just come up with during the crusades to fuel donations and assuage concerns over all the killing, so nobles could buy their way out of hell so to speak.

Well, depends on what you believe happens after death really. I have my faith to guide me through such troubled thoughts, but even then I indulge in them. As I failed to fathom the concept of death, I knew that we can't really strive to comprehend it, our minds are not powerful enough for that. In your case, death would be even scarier, and I understand. Yet, there isn't really a way to rationalize that fear, it's innate to us being mortal. The best you can do is leave something so the rest of the world will remember you, and then depart this world in peace

I remember a theory like that. It's somewhat like reincarnation too. Everyone has their own beliefs of course, and one can take solace in them when confronted with trying to look beyond our capabilities

I know there's plenty of options, and I make decisions based on the evidence, as I have always done.
Why exactly would I come to a conclusion on the nature of death that disagrees with everything I have learned about nature? Why would logic be right about everything, but be wrong in this instance? If that is the case, why should I use logic for anything at all?

I aim to displease.

Yeah most of the bullshit you hear about Christainity is Chatholicism's fault.
Luther joked that they had 13 apostles buried in Rome.

Right now, I'm banking on my 150 IQ and the coming AI renaissance to be my way out.
Cuz that's always one thing in this universe that can happen. People understanding the brain enough to transfer consciousness to another medium without disrupting it.

You get that wouldnt be you right? If they transfer your conciousness, they do one of two things, copy it over and delete the original in which your copy exists, or copy it over and not delete the original, in which you see a copy of yourself. Your meatsuit is all you're gonna get.

A 2d being could not comprehend 3d. But we know there are 3 dimensions. If you were a 2d stick figure you could not comprehend the 3d and live your entire life in ignorance. If you base everything off your own eyes and experiences you are guaranteeing yourself to a flawed worldview.

only if it was a rogulike with randomly generated neet dungeons

has anyone here played that MM 8 bit deathmatch thing? thoughts on it? wtf is hit scan anyway

That's an interesting point of view, hadn't thought of that before. It'd be interesting as a lesson in introspection I guess. Like put it in a shitty situation to figure out how you would act. But that'd be unethical I suppose.

I wouldn't kill a man for anything other than myself and those I love. I believe defending yourself and your family from those that mean you harm to be an acceptable course of action, even giving your life in the process. Yet, there is nothing left to do but hope and have faith on God, so that he may forgive our sins and let us go up the stair to him.

I don't hold purgatory as an actual part of my gospel. It's something I've had doubts on for years, thinking on situations where it exists and where it doesn't. I do share the belief that through Jesus we can go to heaven. I believe than having faith in God, being a decent person and not committing major sins will grant us mercy on our trial. Even if we do fall along the way, we can always return to the path after realizing our mistakes
Thinking about religion and God is somewhat scary for me. We can't really comprehend what God plans or does, and the uncertainty gives me a bit of chills

I said TRANSFER.
I mean, obviously, the first step would be replicating, as it is with most scientific pursuits. But I hope one day, they learn enough about bio-chemistry to, let's say, be able to replace what's in your brain with something synthetic, cell-by-cell, without disrupting the locksync of electrical impulses. Couldn't you repeat that until you have a completely synthetic brain, and then repeat THAT elsewhere to be immortal?

If we can't comprehend it, what makes you say we can partake? If my life ceases in three dimensions, and that's all my consciousness can reside in, then we're back to square one.

Depends if its actually sentient or just an ai with subroutines. Could be useful or scary depending on how the information is applied in other areas.

What if its neither of those circumstances? What if the government decides to bring in hundres of thousands of radicals of another country who decide to turn it into a caliphate? Would you only defend your family or would you repel the invaders and oust your government?

Why not just transfer your brain into another cyborg body at that point? With some type of support systems and supposed fluids to slow the aging process of your brain? Seems like you're making it overconvoluted for no reason.

Well fucking sure, why not. I mean, transcendence would also be cool, but I guess being a head in a jar works as well. I just don't wanna die.

Time for me to bail. See you guys around, everybody take care.

I don't believe that we will ever find the truth behind death by ourselves. If we actually managed to do that we could easily find the one about life through contrast. We could become gods in our own right. Going farther than that delves too deep in the realm of theory and tinfoil hatting.
There is an interesting take by Asimov on this, I'll relay the webm to you

You seem to think you need to understand something to accept it. Do you need to understand how your brain worked to think?

The main reason I think this is the Bible. Most of the important bits are eyewitness testimony. If a 2d man is visited by a 3d man who does his best to explain 3d concepts and tells him what to do, would it not be logical for the 2d man to act as if there was a larger 3d world, and follow the wisdom of the 3d man?

I suppose, but then you'd have to rethink about how you classify the soul, and what about humans is actually valuable. Depending on the technology, I mean.

Later smokes

plz read guys i need halpa- how i get more pateron $

I'm aware. It boils down to murder (aka, killing with malicious intent) and killing (could be self-defence, war times, etc)

Well I'm almost certain something like your fate in heaven doesn't come down to something as mundane as "too busy fighting". Furthermore, the whole "unless you as for forgiveness the second before you die" doesn't sit right with me. I don't recall ever thinking it was that way. I'll get back to you on that.

If you try to understand something like God, life after death or even our purpose here on earth, you'll find that conventional wisdom (in my experience) won't get you far. After all, consider 1 Corinthians 1:27:

That's wisdom to live by. Remember to be prepared, the end will come like a thief at night; don't be unprepared! Live every moment like it's your last, because it very well could be. Furthermore, don't fear in the uncertainty! Remember that above all, God plans truly the best for his children, and even if we don't know what's going to happen He still loves us and is there for us. You might benefit from reading some of Paul's letters to the churches (Corinthians, Philippians, etc)

Nothing to do with the soul at that point, but rather what constitutes and ai or just a robot pretending. Thats definitely a difficult question. I've no idea how we'll reliably decide when a robot with complex subroutines is actually past the point of simulated intelligence into artificial intelligence.

aye aye sir.

Yeah sorry, I'm currently having like 10 conversations in total, so I can't really handle an audiobook right now.
Still, I think that human beings, and life on earth in general, has been about doing what's so improbable, that it might as well be impossible. I think that it is something in our grasp, and perhaps in my lifetime. That's why I gotta MAGA: can't have any of this shit if we declare war on Russia.

That is…. actually pretty well thought-out. Definetly something I'm screencapping to ponder later.

Time for Miyazaki's best movie soon.

this all u need to knwo bout the bibbl fam

Night

Yeah. At the end of the day it's the hate in your heart not the fact that someone is dead.

Yeah. I think ultimately some people will consider them human, or at least something that you can't destroy morally, but animal instinct will win out. Man didn't kill pigs because we knew they didn't have a soul, man killed pigs because they weren't man.

I think you quoted me twice by accident.

Strong claim you got there

Shit, I fucked that up. First reply was for:

It's the best because it makes me cry.

IT'S GONNA SUCK

cool seifer

Course, pigs dont look like humans and odds are we'll make them look like us, which could complicate things. It'd be interesting to watch. I hope it happens, would be a helluva thing to see.

For you

I can't be sure if the people I'd kill to repel the enemy are innocent or not. There are many good men dragged to the bad guys side. I only care that my family is safe, I like to believe I'd give my own life for that. It takes a lot more courage to face certain death going against your instincts than fight for survival.
It is complicated really, there are a lot of things to consider. At the end, you have to do what you feel is the right thing, and then face the consequences for it.

The only thing that holds my suicidal thoughts from taking over me is my faith, I sorta owe it my life. I have faith in what you say, yet I can't help but waver a bit with all the mystery in the air. I don't think this is a bad thing, we have free will for a reason, overcoming doubt and sticking to what you believe is something worthy of respect.
In the end I believe that God will call me once my time here is complete, releasing me from this realm. Until then, I'll live life as I always have. If my death is to come so be it, it will not be by my hand.

Noice. I also think that the more you get into spirituality, the more you realize that our physical experiences and lives aren't nearly everything existence has to offer. The only question you should ask yourself is, when, if ever, has a 3d person tried to tell us the true nature of reality? In my opinion, Christianity is the only religion that makes sense. It's also unique in that your actions don't save you (like most religions do, in order to manipulate people for social benefit) but rather your acceptance of Christ.

True. But that'd just be our instincts telling us "this is a human" when they really aren't. OR ARE THEY

Can't argue with that.

Hang in there buddy

I feel that a God asking for a bent knee is not a God, but a king.
A God is something that sides with the righteous and true. Therefore, if I adhere to these things, I should become one with Him without Christ.

A good answer.

Cause War, war never changes.
>Sweet little lies.ost

Don't worry, it's a nice little thing you can listen to whenever you want. Good luck on your quest, if you're meant to be able to find it, you'll find it. If you're not meant to and are unable to, at least you tried, and hopefully achieved some important advance to human science

God does not ask anything but that we let him save us. He does not need anything from us. His commands are only to not be evil and love him, both of which benefit us only.

So then wouldn't robots evolve to become more human like in order to protect themselves from humans? And the more beautiful, the more human, the better chance for survival? I didn't expect the waifu age to come like this.

Beliefs allow all manner of theories and conclusions. I for one believe that the righteous will get a chance, regardless of belief. Like special cases or something. Of course, that's a little hopeful belief of mine.

At any rate if anyone wants to join the rules to get recruited are
app.roll20.net/join/1442826/p1IC5g

If you have any questions or want to read more about the lore either look through the thread or ask whatever you want to know there and I'll answer you.

Don't worry if you can't make it tomorrow.
Have a dog thing I found on Holla Forums once to grab your atention.

Again, why is there no choice but to love him. That's "an offer I can't refuse" in line with the Godfather. It is not the language of an all-knowing being. Maybe all-powerful, but not all-knowing.

Again, by probabilities, I'm trending towards nothing happening. If God actually does exist, I have the backup plan of having never told a lie past my 10th birthday, and never harmed anyone physically or otherwise. That has to count for something if, as I've said, God is as righteous as I think He should be.

Alright anons, it's time to go to bed for me. I am surprised at the level of discussion we just had. It's nice to see an honest exchange of opinions and beliefs in this place. Sleep well and dream of lolis, I'll see you tomorrow if I can

I don't follow, but I wish you luck m8 I'm going to bed

night

Yep. Recall Matthew 5:22:
Murder beings in the heart. If you've had every intention of wrong against a brother but you never actually carried out, you are guilty just the same.

Hold strong brother. Our time is soon. We are living in the end times. You have a similar perception to mine, except I live my days in joy. It's a gift of sorts from God if I do say so myself. For now, while we still live in this world, carry out the good work and bring more souls towards Christ. Our reward is in heaven! I pray you overcome those thoughts, user. All of us ITT have been, or currently are, there.

Unfortunately user, you can't really go off what you feel when it comes to God. He has revealed himself to us through His Word; if we ignore that, we ignore the one who sent it. And the word says the only way is through Christ. It pains me, it really does, to say that being a righteous person is not enough. The reason Jesus is the only way is because He died for us and absolved our sins. No one can say they are saints. However, to be one with God you must be a saint. Alone, man will never reach the holiness that is required to rejoin the Most High in heaven; God will reject the unholy. Only through Jesus' blood are we sanctified.

Waifu robots are going to have to suck dick like their lives depend on it cause they do

Nitey-nite

Then I put to you, sir, that God is nothing more than a universe-wide mafia boss.
Again, it strikes me as a being that's omnipotent, but not omnipresent. In fact, this megalomania fits that bill to a T. Something that can do anything, but empathizes with no one.

That is the choice, user. You have to understand, that since Adam and Eve's fall from grace, mankind has been condemned. It's not "love me or go to hell", it's "you're going to hell, accept me and you can be saved". God loved us so much, He did not want us to perish in eternal suffering, so he sent his only son to die on the cross for us to have a second chance.
Furthermore, God's nature is that of holiness. He rejects the unholy because they cannot stand before him.
I don't follow.

We cannot grasp omnipotence or omnipresence, but we have somewhat loose analougs: empathy, and power.
When power increases, the desire to control others also increases, as a means of using this power. Empathy has sort of the opposite effect, as the more you put yourself in other's shoes, the less you want to entroach.
If God had both omnipresence and omnipotence, then it's logical to assume that He'd control with only the best interest and freedom of other people in mind. It's limitless power and limited empathy that creates these "love me or die" deals in human beings (refer to my previous analogies of the mafia), so when I see God setting forth the same thing in scripture, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that He is lacking. Or He doesn't exist at all, and that sand niggers had somewhat accurate future predictions and philosophical perspectives for the time, but not the word of God.

As I said, it's not a "love me or die" deal. You have a misunderstanding on the nature of God. By default, since our fall from grace in the Garden of Eden, man have created sin and therefore parted ourselves from God. By doing this, we were condemned to death (read: hell) from the moment we were born. That condemnation wasn't anything to do with God. He is holy, and he simply cannot accept that which is not holy into his kingdom. Now you ask, why did God create hell then? Well, it was not originally for us; after all, in our conception, we were holy beings, destined to rule forever by His side. Hell was made to punish Lucifer and his angels. Remember that he fell from grace before we even came into play. Now Lucifer deceived Eve, but in the end it was Eve's own free will that allowed her to eat the fruit and commit the first sin. From there, our destiny changed from eternal happiness alongside God to the same eternal hellfire with our ol' 'friend' lucifer. Yet God, in his unlimited wisdom, found a way to redeem us. Before Christ, he had given the jews the ark of the covenant & the tabernacle (pic related) to absolve their sins and worship him. But God had compassion upon all the people, so by coming to earth and living among us in human form before dying on the cross, God sent his only son to redeem humanity and grant salvation through him(self). To say he does not have omnipresence in this would be foolish. He saw the struggle of the Israelites while they struggled under captivity by the egyptians; he saved them, and he has given us a chance to be saved. This is why people say "God's plan". Because his plan is to save you.

Not to be rude, but hearing explanations like this make it sound like the Bible is an Adam Sandler movie trying to write itself out of a corner, over and over.
This whole conversation is about my paralyzing fear of infinite death. If God's consiousness is truly inside all the people populating Hell and Purgatory, then He would have been driven absolutely mad by the first sinner.
Imagine all the evil people in the world. Do you really me to believe that he rejects these people because of their lack of "holiness", and then has to experience eternal damnation HIMSELF because of a reason so petty?
Again, it characterizes God as either an intergalactic mob boss, or maybe a child throwing a temper tantrum. I see no righteousness in any of these decisions you have detailed.

The word "expect" fits in there somewhere. 10 points to whoever can find out where.

I don't understand how you come to this conclusion
If anything you should argue that it isn't fair how we are accountable for Adam&Eve's fall from grace. Then again, we all fall short of the glory of God

The only way for God to give man a chance is by fucking willing it. He's omnipotent. And if he was omnipresent, he would then be COMPELLED to save each and every person, as again, eternal damnation would hurt his soul with the same intensity of God himself descending into hell.
By applying Occam's razor, I come to the conclusion that sandniggers simply didn't have the intelligence to think this far ahead, and decided to leave the motives as incomprehensible and lessons as vague as possible to mitigate any future questions people have about the doctrine.

You have to understand that God thinks differently than us. Not to say your argument is not valid. First off, He WAS compelled to save every human. This is why Jesus was a thing. Another thing you have to realize is free will. He won't simply save us all, because men are free to choose their fate. I really wish I could elaborate more. If this is really the only thing that impedes you from truly immersing yourself in the faith, I truly urge you to look into this concept and do your own research. Who God is and why He did some things the way He did so is something that I don't and probably never will fully understand, but I have come to terms with it. I would love to continue discussing with you and answer your doubts, however it's was past my expiry time and I should be sleeping. Next time you see me in a thread, ask. Goodnight, best of luck user.

Yeah, Imma start namefagging for the next thread, because I'm already tired of repeating shit I said in the last thread. You're all practically the same dudes anyway.
So yeah, for that one dude who remembers the damage I did to /mu/, I am here to say: The Return of Shwag!!bt7 or whatever the fuck it was IS BACK

Welp it's nearly 8.
Until next time Holla Forums.

See you glorious faggots next time. Let's do some more theological debates, because why not.

I sway freely so I wouldn't mind.

Out of the 6 words you posted, 4 are logically connected ("I sway", "I wouldn't mind"). And like, those things aren't linked to each other in any way.
The point is that you're making no sense, nigga.

I thought the point of escapism was to escape from pain and boredom.