THE PEWD'S TACKLING STAR WARS

I've always known he was Holla Forums's guy

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g
twitter.com/hashtag/starwarshatespoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many of you were shitting on the Aryan hero known as Pewdiepie, while also being Kike Cucklasa fans 2 years ago?

what are you doing? Pewdiepie has 6 times the viewers as RLM voice your support hooktube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g

Did leftypol make an /sw/ board so that they could dilute Holla Forums's force? I ask here because it doesn't deserve its own thread and this is a shit thread, sorry OP

oh boy, more angry internet Nazis upset that women finally have representation in movies smh

don't apologize user I know my thread isn't for everybody. Cheers.

Funny how it came at expense of making this movie extremely racist against PoCs.

How so? I haven't seen it yet.

pink pussy hat
nope

reporting this NAZI to the AUTHORITIES, and i reccomend all of you who care about social justice do the same.

That shade of pink is acceptable for men to wear now and has been for the past year. Its just part of the color pallet that is in trend right now. It is not a sign that pewdiepie is a cuck unless you think following fashion trends is being a cuck which would be a fair point. I think following fashion trends is justifiable in an 'ends justify the means' sort of way. He's trying to appeal to a wide audience.

Who is angry? I'm having a good time laughing at it.

a person of color is tasered by the police even after surrendering, a disturbing paralel to trump's america.

Amazing how the emblem of the dumb let's play meme turned into my favorite channel on YouTube. Pewds is alright.

Clearly they don't know what it is like to be a stunning and brave female like the soyboys defending this shit.

ya I'm sure your right, just a trend, nothing cucky about it

That is not the hat he is wearing in either shade or shape… what are you suggesting, that a pink beanie is showing solidarity with the pussy march? You need to go outside mate.

Well, he is a Sweed.

He probably has a shit monitor

twitter.com/hashtag/starwarshatespoc

A lot of my friends are neets. They wear graphic ts and jeans. A lot of me friends are fairly stylish and social. They will wear pink, or at least this is a trend I have noticed in the last two years.

I can 100% guarantee that there is no underlying political motivation on the part of my friends in wearing pink. The fact that you would assume that someone wearing pink means they are trying to make some kind of political statement, or that the trend itself stems from this fucking womens march tells me that your brain is way over invested in politics. This is coming from someone who browses Holla Forums way more than Holla Forums. You need to keep perspective mate.

I saw a lad wear pic related and a fanny pack trying to sell drugs outside a club about 6 months ago. I'm pretty sure he was not trying to project cuckoldry.

Wew look at all the soyboys in that crowd. What are their motives? Are they trying to get laid by feminists or are they just giga cucks?

I saw a small gang of bogan homosexuals wearing the same thing. Not sure if they were selling drugs, but they were all standing in a circle feeling eachother's shirts so probably.

Why don't you go be a gayboy somewhere else?

You and your imaginary friends are faggots.

i feel the same way user

new pewds > retarded let's play pewds and his review is spot on. glad to see a lot of youtubers calling emperor has no clothes on this travesty of a movie

Pewds can shit on something for 9 mins but then at the end, he'll balance out his view by defending the thing and ultimately saying it may not be that bad. Did it for other things, like that Mass Effect Andromeda video.

Now that view time is a more important metric than it used to be, his videos are longer. This one is 17 minutes long.

The thing with his videos is he tries not to just shit on things, even if he thinks it is terrible.

if you were a true pewds fan you would know it's a running joke to ridicule pewds for his 10:02 video length; he has even said you get like three times more revenue for a video that is ten minutes long than a video that is 7 minutes. it's not a secret and it's part of the fun, oh and buy my $399 chair

underage faggot get out

end your life

see

The joke is old. He is now going for watch time instead of 10:02, so counting down the time until he decides to start doing let's plays everyday again for them marathon views is where it is at.

Also I have 5 chairs, 4 headphones, 3 hoodies, 2 t shirts, and a fidget spinner in a pear tree.

no I don't, I'm broke

I'm pretty sure he's meming with the pussy hat, if it even is one

squadfam out
/slits wrists

Well, Brad, Doug and Stuckman in Midnight Screenings for A Christmas Story Live, near the end, think you're wrong about calling The Last Jedi the worst movie. Got to turn your brain off at all those plot holes.

xDDDD it's the funny man that said Nigger again XDDDD he will sure show these fucking feminists xDDDD free Kekistan xDDDD so fucking based XDDDD

It was probably made because some people remembered that Star Wars is actually good and the new adaptations are cancer. Nobody likes the new Universe there.

>>>Holla Forums

neck yourself

In the prequels, the libs ran that galaxy to the ground. By the end, the government had failed. They spent the next 30 years rebelling and protesting and won back the government. Within 30 years, they had blown it again. These libs clearly can only rebel and protest and preach, but they can’t lead and govern. They repeatedly fail. Instead of being a military leader, Luke became a white guilt ridden hippie professor ashamed of his well-earned status and power and look where it led them. Bunch of black, brown and yellow people being led to doom by women. And that thick ankled dog-faced Leia, yeesh.

Saying bad words doesn't make a cancerous sellout jewtuber better you fucking retard.

pewds listens to Hitler and Goebbels speeches. Got a nice white girl. Good goy imo

what are you talking about dipshit

DO IT

DO IT, FAGGOT!