Come to Holla Forums

I'm creating another one to piss off the kike mods and spread awareness of the cancer that faggotry is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/burkzerker19/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is too big to webm, but worth watching. About an hour. Thank you Russia.

Just do it on endchan. I'm going there from now on. For news I'm using cuckchan since the get it first.

Fuck this place. Endchan needs content because it's just anti-trump shills now.

False flag.

False flag.

Fuck off kike.

What

Good start to a thread OP.

Read the endchan faq nigger.

Trans-portation

Homosexuality is a fetish, nothing more. It should be done behind closed doors and talked about in hushed whispers like if you were talking about BDSM or latex or any other fetish. Much like said fetishes it can be induced in kids at a young age through media and exposure. How many kids got a latex fetish from totally spies? How many furries came from Disney movies? As this shit becomes normalized so too will the incidences of people turning gay.
This is the ultimate flaw in all the arguments for homosexuality. It's merely a fetish. They shouldn't get benefits or adoption privilages for engaging in degeneracy.

user, that took my sides out back and killed them several times. I need reparations for that rasist, anti-sidic and anti-Semitic history!

Who is this Chadeus Thundercock and does he have a youtube channel?

Yes faggotry is a disease and poo-stabbers should be thrown in bogs, but as long as globalists are able to push their agenda allowing pederasty to be even promoted, targetting these "people" is a waste of time over a non-issue. That doesn't mean we endorse faggotry in our ranks, just that it's a counterproductive thing to focus on.

I'm not saging or reporting this thread since it's summer and it might redpill some people, and also because fag hate is organic demand here and should be allowed without much faggotry from the mods themselves.

>he suddenly admits that he wants a dominant woman who will peg him from behind
I was tempted to laugh and tell him what a stereotypical liberal he was, but I didn't. Sometimes I feel like a normal person surrounded by meme people.

Looks like his name is John Burk. I don't really know anything about him though: youtube.com/user/burkzerker19/videos

We dumping homo and tranny facts in here? I'll dump some.

Might be some reposts of others in the thread though, so bear with me.

Add "Love between two consenting adults" and it becomes more than a fetish. Yet, I don't believe that Homosexuality is necessarily just a fetish. A fetish is something you discover and then like - so a straight guy having sex with men would be considered bisexual since he is still attracted to women. Homosexuals are not attracted to women at all.
I'd classify Homosexuality as a mental disorder, then.

Never noticed before
mostly because I dont drink liberal koolaid jew programming

Continuing dump.

It's amazing that even after everything learns and researches, we are still learning so much everyday.

I like you user, please stay a while.

Thanks, user, will dump entire folder (about 5 more posts of 5 pics) and I haven't even touched the degeneracy folder. But I try not to save too much in that folder, since it gets so bad. But then again a homo/tranny folder is basically the same.

If it's homo degeneracy do it. We need to all the fuel we can dump on these fags

This is why accelerationists are wrong.

Almost at an end for the homo/tranny stuff. It's amazing how the Internet is able to show the world the depths of their immorailty, truly we are entering a worldwide age where everything will be turned into Sodom and Gomorrah, if we don't show the world these degenerates.

Not as many in that one, but will post as well! I even have a folder that I dubbed "Perfect Degeneracy".

I want to say that I am 80-90% certain I took the last picture in myself when I was living in Pinellas Park, FL.

First two pictures are the last one for the strictly "homo and tranny" stuff next 3 are beginning of my "Degeneracy" Folder

I suppose I added a bit more than just homo/tranny degenerates, but a degenerate is a degenerate.

Only about 2 post for this next batch. This is the "perfect degeneracy" I was referring to.

That's all folks!

This documentary claims fags were getting married in germany in 2014. But they just legalised it a month ago.

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't care about laws saying they couldn't get married. They are often eager to be as decadent/degenerate as possible.

For instance, it is illegal to knowingly pass on AIDS/HIV to another partner but they do it all the time anyways.

Fucking hell this is why everyone should check the gender of their dates before going out. Traps are going well out of their way to cause shit these days.

Oh, forgot. What site is that from? This one deserves a dox methinks.

They had civil unions. But not marriages.

My mistake then.