Turn on ceiling fan

Other urls found in this thread:

portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2089
pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Low Voltage?

That's what you get for buying shitty houses.

Like I buy my wife a good house when she'll just take it

I hope you aren't one of those americans living on a shitty prefab, the irony would be delicious.

Is your taskbar not on the bottom already? Where else would it be?

On the top.

Top, duh.

How else am I going to baffle normalfags who try and use my computer?

Spiders gtfo

Pics or it didn't happen tou fat virgin nerd loser.

I doubt the veracity of your tale, user. You should post pics of your sister.

Obviously it's cyber ghosts. Google "Github possession remover" and run the script. You may need wine if you're running linux.

Give her the D, without using the condoms.

Filing this under "pics or it didn't happen"

smh

You must be 30+ to not get shit on, here.

Mine is on the side.
What I am?

Who the fuck has ever called it a panel?

Your father.

Daily reminder if your panel is either on the top or the bottom, you're okay

You need to change the fan's direction, so the taskbar will go back up.

Maybe he should lock the taskbar so the bitch don't get pushed around by air

What about on the side

I think I fucked up guys, it's like I'm on Windows 8 without my start button

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What game are you talking about that's bad? I don't see any game on there.

There's nothing wrong with VLC

Mission accomplished

What's wrong with VLC?
I'll give you Pale Moon as a meme browser though. I really need to get off my ass and replace it.

Nothing wrong with VLC

think of anything in your life with capital letters only

that's why

mpv is better

What would you use to replace Pale Moon? I've tried Waterfox and it runs like shit.

GNU Icecat

Something tells me that's not for Windows.

How many extensions do you use?

You likely have a poltergeist residing in your dwelling, as they are attracted to the change happening in teenager bodies. Be sure to dispose of any under age humanoid life forms in your vicinity and reboot your residence from the fuse box afterward.

I don't think I used it long enough to install more than just the basics: HTTPS Everywhere, UBlock and Noscript.

Make it so #1.

Have you tried cyberfox or pcxfirefox?

You know what after the great luck i've been having i'm gonna believe you, go get em tiger

You're missing out fam

Not so fast Mark

Happy birthday faggot

umatrix has nothing to with umaru, it's basically noscript but not gay, although you miss out being able to defend yourself from one certain attack

What attack? Are you making sexual gameboy advances on me?

jokes on her, those are really expensive

He'd better not let her hard-earned money go to waste then

I haven't. I don't have a lot of complaints about Pale Moon. It sucks that I can't get Netflix to run on it, though. Something about Silverlight doesn't want to play nice with what it considers to be an outdated version of Firefox.

Shit looks complicated. I was looking for the Nedroid comic where they try to be hackers to convey that message, but it was taking too long.

It's the gf's account, fammo.

Have you tried not being retarded? It should become clear how it works after a few minutes.

There's also seamonkey, K-Meleon and qupzilla that are also based on the firefox engine. You can try all of them in portable versions so you don't have to install anything. When you are done with them you can just delete their folders

portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2089

You know that you're not supposed to do that user.

I thought about it, but it's more fun to just piss off nerds on the internet.

Are they better than Pale Moon? And at what? I've never really had a problem with it.

Don't tell me what the f*ck to do, weeb.

Are you saying you won't be my girlfriend, Cirno?

I'll be your girlfriend if you suck my dick

It can happen to you to user be careful

You already have Marisa you dirty whore.

That's not how that works.

Do I now?

They are light browsers, I don't know if "better than palemoon". That's why I said to try the portable versions so you can see for yourself. Btw Seamonkey accepts most of firefox extensions, the other ones have their own addon system

I TOLD YOU FAGGOT LOOK AT ALL THESE SPOOKS

ghosts don't real

boo

Correct. Ghosts, skeletons and slenderman are not real. Unfortunately, Bronies, Furries and Underkikes are real, and we simply don't have enough bullets for all of them.

Skeletons are real. I've seen one once.

I'm checking out that site you linked. Seeing Opera in the browser section hurts my heart because of how much it went to shit.

WHAO

This version of Opera still uses the presto engine and it was updated fairly recently

www.opera-usb.com

Papa Nito you have so many skeletons, can I have just one?

I own an actual human skull. and 11 vertebrae of spine.

Take this one.

:^)

The most offensive thing in that image is probably Skype. Second is Steam, third is a shortcut to Fallout 4.

it was acquired through totally legit means.
Bought it off a guy from instagram.

I tried contacting David Bowie with it, but it didn't work.

No really, fuck you. I dislike unorganized people.

>adobe reader and sumatra
for what purpose

did you ever put your willy in it?

no. Not only would my dick not fit but it would be incredibly uncomfortable.

I can't believe I autistically checked all those icons. At least not all your programs are shit. Bonus points for mp3tag. I'm disappointed you haven't renamed your recycle bin.

Did you try contacting AMD?

;^^^D
desktop thread, icon edition

AMD?
I haven't had a problem with their processors.

:^)

Fuck you leather head.

Thanks for giving me the Idea. I haven't had this PC for long and I haven't though of renaming my recycle bin even though I made custom icons for all my libraries.

Oh my.

Thanks Satan.

A man who likes to have a chuckle?

have an older pic.

timestamp, satan.

why do you just have a skull lying around
who's skull was it
how'd they die
how old is it

Happy birthday day, birthday boy boy.
Make sure to stick your hoo hoo in her cha cha.

Did you

Did you fucking save a shortcut to that shitty-ass CYOA game to your god damn computer?

nope, its the name of a project i did last year

I wanted one.
I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know but given the condition of the teeth and the general patina forming on it, it was someone who was decently old and it has been around for a while.

Thank you for being legit, satan.
How are you enjoying your stay on earth?

Tell me you're just being edgy
Dude, don't tell me you believe in literal fucking magic, do you?

Buy some better books, you fucking edgelord.

nigga…

Spark of Life is all about how electricity relates to living human cells.
Electromagnetic field is all physics.
Egyptian book of the dead is just that.

What problem do you have with the other books? they're mostly philosophy.
I don't deal much in fiction..as you can see my fictional books are few.

That is a very comfy little sheet.

Good I guess? I hate the humidity and heat of south florida but I love the thunderstorms.

SANTA GET OUT

I don't use IE. I just never bothered to delete it.
Chrome is there because anything that doesn't work in pale moon more often than not will work in chrome.
I don't know where you're getting launchbox from as I've never used it.
And my taskbar is always on the top. I just did that as a joke.

how do i fix this without buying a new computer btw

Why? i've been here all along.

How can one man be so fine and so shit at the same time.
You probably order take out at expensive ass restaurants but never clean the dishes.

fuck her
do it and post picks

Well, that got over the top real fast.

Also it's now 2 am. I wonder what's going on with user right now.

What is wrong with Florida?

she got the initial d

I don’t think you have a sister. Enjoy your condoms.

He is laughing at his ruse cruise.

one is for reading .pdf one is for books

you are autistic
valid, but its useful
i reinstalled it recently pirated, because even as shit as it is i need my fix of robot customization and there is nothing out there for that

i don't understand your analogy

pic related that was fun

Even if it's not true, manga has taught me that this is something I should hope is true.

BROTHER!

You did this on purpose, you can't fool us.

No I'm just a lazy faggot. I've cleaned it before.

I can tell you're lazy from all that shitty… what I assume to be OC lying around your desktop.

you have great taste, but are a slob with a few guilty pleasures (fallout 4)

this is some absurdist shit

my house was built by what appears to be Mexican gorillas with down syndrome in the 50's. i have 2 3 prong sockets and the house isn't grounded. if i run the ac, the microwave, the fridge and my computer at the same time the power trips. come at me bro.

aint nothin wrong here bro.

>some user's getting his balls drained by somebody related to him either his left hand or his sister and you're home alone

Buy a bigger desk

Please sir, I must have the source.

What is? That a nonvidya thread about power failures turned into a desktop thread where Satan shows off his magical skull while we all wait patently to see if someone fucked their sister? Seems like a normal day to me so far.

Nothing wrong with being alone.

If there was ever a right time to use your hand it's right now

I don't have the courage to either import one or find one somewhere around here. Maybe one day, just not today

fo4 is less of guilty pleasure, more is holding the one thing i love in it hostage robot customization

They're pretty cheap user, your dick will love you for it.

Florida isn't that bad, fuck you.

most of the crazy shit happens in Orlando and above.

Miami is ok though.

Seriously, Florida is a LONG state. takes 6 hours for me to leave this place by car.

But user, if my room is hot then how can I play video games?

I was hesitant, but they hide it well. It was really worth it. Your only real worry should be loli. Always remember that Tenga and J-List are shit.

I'll have you know that I have two hands. Though, at least 3 is ideal. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER.

you think you house has bad wiring?

i have an expensive as fuck state of the art no-break

but if anyone sneezes my monitor flickers for a full second

Play armored core then
or that battlebots multiplayer game on miniclip
anything but Todd's lies, user

Play ice levels exclusively, or invest in blue LEDs.

I'll need you to elaborate on that one user

most of Florida is a shit hole like this with pockets of really nice areas with great people. its not worth it though, just know that Florida invented AC and we dont ever have to go there. stayed with my brother in st pete when he was going to school there, it was a shit hole and homeless people kept fucking in ditches near the apartment

Some countries are delusional and equate loli to CP.

He's saying you need to be careful when importing underage Japanese girls to use as cumdumpsters.

click desktop, type first 3 letters of shortcut, press enter is by far the fastest way to load shit up at least in W7. The start menu search feature fucks up and lags out, pulling up search window if you're fast gud enough.

As someone who lives in Florida:

Imagine a shitty touristy beach area full of degeneracy, drugs, and faggots. Behind that facade is a vast and desolate swampland full of only the most hostile of wildlife, with the added bonus of hillbillies and rednecks. There's no history here, no events, no culture. No one is born and raised here, everyone just migrates for whatever reason. It's a melting pot cesspool devoid of any culture or identity.

At least there are some nice places to go diving, and the seafood is fresh.

Taskbar on side is the best.

I do user, but muh pc what i mean is dead multiplayer and lower quality everything on conlsole
inb4 triggered console fan
Also flash games mang, really? thats no solution.

Pretty certain that every city has similar problems.

if you are a cancuck or ausfailia loli is automatically CP. even shit that clearly states age as over 18 is CP if they hate you.
pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

That's what I would like to do, but like I said, if you're too fast it will occasionally bring up the search window (and I am).

what the fuck has happened

you arent supposed to be on this site

If you live in Clapistan you'll probably be fine. Some countries like Canada hate loli and will throw you in jail for it. If you're worried that it might happen make sure to request that the packaging is removed when you get it shipped. That state shit was bullshit that was created by some fag on /jp/. I live in a danger zone and I have two loli holes.

What the fuck do you mean if you're too fast?

I'm aware there are other solutions user, but the desktop is functional.

If you type and hit enter too fast, the sequence of keystrokes that would normally open the exe you want will instead open an old school style finder window.

Oh, it's that one. If I ever order one of those I'll go over the laws first

Thank god I ain't from any of those cuckholes

I admire your bravery user. Will keep that in mind, and good luck out there

i have used VLC for fucking 6 or 7 years and i never updated. get on my level fam.

i have lived in DC, Boston,NYC, and Tucson. no where have i seen shit as bad as florida, NYC was similarly bad but but not quite the same.

that chart was based on false assumptions i think. like people have been put away on plea deals involving loli but they always had something else so there's still no real precedent on the topic. those states will be the most likely to try and fuck you though.

Is the pastebin still good? From time to time I check up on places that I used to frequent on 4chan out of morbid curiosity. It always gets worse somehow. Last time I checked the eternal onahole general they had set up a Discord for trading used holes.

those guys never stop making me enjoy how awesome my life is by comparison. info in the pastebin should still be fine though. ii've thought about a tenga flip before cause im such a lazy bum the cleaning seems like a major selling point to me.

>Immediately use it to buy my third loli onahole and some high quality lube

I'm not sure how I should feel about this

What the fuck, actual 3D is less disgusting than that

…. what?

Always remember that the softer the hole the better. Hard holes a shit.

I was never really sure. What you said is very likely, but I've always heard people say it was created by someone to create fear. I haven't seen that image in a long time anyway. I really don't know.

Cleaning is annoying as fuck. I mean, who wants to get up and clean right after you fap? I can't imagine what cleaning a hip would be like. That and the price always stopped me from getting one.

I'd feel good. More than me. I only ever got the Rina and Roa.

It's 4chan.

Did I stutter?

Only if you have that weird 1366x768 resolution.

Aurafags are the worst.

What is wrong with you?

Kill yourself my nigga

I got a Roa as my first hole but replaced it with a Lolinco after fucking a hole in it. I ordered a Virgin Age: Admission now because it seems more durable and Lolinco isn't tight enough anymore.

Oh boy

what would you suggest for a noob?

normally image boards have a very low average iq, this should come as little suprise by now.

I might get another eventually. I regret the Roa because it was similar, but not nearly as good as Rina. I'm really not sure what to get next. I might go for a Tomax hole instead because the pastebin always spoke so highly of them.

OP, have you tried buying an electrical surge protector? They're very good. Personally, between the times of 8 and 10, every day, my computer would always get BSOD. I predicted that this was actually a power issue due to the regularity with which it would occur (if my computer was failing, I'd be getting this at random times rather than within a specific time interval). I predicted that my neighbours had electrical equipment that was sucking up a large amount of power and affecting things in my room so what I did was simple: I ordered the surge protectors. Now it's stopped happening.

Are they those fags who eat their own cum? Nobody here actually does that right?

It's literally just about electricity in our body, no spiritual nonsense.

Anything that isn't Tenga or Fleshlight is probably fine. Both of the holes I've used are made by Magic Eyes and Lolinco is definitely the better of the two. It's meant to simulate an extremely tight virgin loli and will bully your dick if you're a big guy. The downside to Magic Eyes is that their holes use two layers of silicone and are less durable than other brands. The new one I'm getting is single layered and fairly similar to Lolinco otherwise.

As for lube, you need to use something water-based to avoid damaging the hole. I ordered some Onatsyu which is supposed to be good, but up until now I've used J-lube, which is good choice if you're a cheap faggot like me.

i am basically Jewish with my money so i think ill stick with j-lube. it looks i can use it for other applications too so win win,=.

I can't help but laugh at some of these fool-proof instructions

Why would we? Is there something you want to get off your chest user?

It's obviously in his mouth and not on his chest.

Fair enough. My mistake

I occasionally cum into my mouth because I think it'll be enjoyable but I always regret it immediately and spit it out.

user, the first time should've tipped you off. The fuck is wrong with you?

snowbirds

I just don't know user. I'm not even gay, I just have a cum fetish.

Call me crazy, but I'm inclined to believe eating it is a bit beyond fetish

Preposterous! There has never been any animated Skeleton sighting, ever. Skeletons aren't real, what the fuck is wrong with you holy shit.
rattle

Hey man, I think I'd feel way better and less weird if it was someone's else dick instead of yours.
You know mine is always full of cum, maybe we could meet up someday and work on that fetish of yours or something?I play vidya too

But I don't eat it, I spit the cum out because I'm a heterosexual.

There are girls that don't swallow and they're not treated as lesbians for that. Face it user, you have tasted cum on purpose, it can only get gayer now

Nice numerology satan.

But it's your own bodily fluids, how is it gay? It's like drinking your own blood, weird and slightly sexual if you drink someone else's but normal if it's your own.

Shit's unstable in my experience.

This thread sure went places.

It's almost like you want Microsoft's cock up your asshole or something

You are basically fapping like that. I use my hand to give myself stimulation close to sticking my king on a pussy. You are tasting your own cum to give yourself stimulation close of having another man's cum in your mouth.

Reread my post and try again.

It's not gay because I self insert as a girl while cumming into my mouth.

So you want to be a girl?

I see you defending using privacy-abusing applications as if dual-booting makes it any better.

Everybody fantasizes about being a girl at some point, it's only a problem when you start to believe it and cut off your dick.

You're going to run out of smug anime girls before I admit to being a homo

The lowest of tiers.

You're a nigger.

With that logic though fapping yourself is gay since you're also doing the same motions of jerking off another man since men all have dicks that shoot off after being rubbed up and down.
Is it also gay to kiss the women after she sucked you off and swallowed the cum in her mouth?
Are threesomes gay if it's MMW?
Are sandwiches lesbian since it involves two women pressed against each other?
Are traps gay?

All those are gay, besides traps.
Traps are NOT gay, I have a trap bf and I can attest to this.

As if I want that whore of a bar obscuring my dank ass wallpapers. I need my fucking desktop clean to have any satisfaction whatsoever.

fam, it's gay just accept that you want to put your dick in some faggot's poo poo hole.

Look it's not gay, it's only gay if I touch his dick or something gay like that.
Do you have any proof that it's gay?

So is anal automatically gay? What if it's solo play? What if it was a girl doing anal? Is pegging gay? What if it was just toys and there wasn't any penetration using organic limbs?

Traps are shit and gay af, famglia. Futa on the other hand is completely straight. Trapfags BTFO.

traps are males pretending to be girls, right?
a male having sex with another male is gay, objectivley.
no matter how feminine the man is it will always be gay and anyone who denies this is a tumblr gender faggot.

You disgust me,

This is true. A college educated man one proved this fact.

Yeah keep telling yourself that champ

So the idea of a female is gay, but if a female obtains a dick it's totally fine?

So it's totally straight if you have sex with a hairy body builder female that has no breasts, rock hard ass, and veins all over their arms and legs? That also has a mustache and beard

You said it, futa isn't gay at all. There is an actual female body involved with a vagina and everything, while you're jerking off to churning some little boy's anus.

I wanted to turn into a girl at will because I wanted to have cool powers like sheik. plus I'd have a free supply of milk when I don't want to go to the store.

I think you're misinformed of what a trap is. The whole point of a trap is to not know that it's male until it's too late. You're "trapped" by the deception of it's overly feminine qualities when you find out the truth- which would usually be when you're about to bone "her". Just that the fetish is kinda spoiler after you know about so yeah.

Is it really? I doubt any of you niggers are fooled when you have people wishing for a "qt trap bf" instead of an actual woman. Even if you get "trapped" you have shit perception if you can't tell a man by looking at his hands, shoulders and neck.

Ah, when memes were funny.

Thanks bro.

Well yeah, that's usually how you'd tell- if someone was serious though they'd cover those places up.
But I do like the art that trap doujinshi typically have. It's yaoi, but drawn actually good in my mind- while also trying to be the least bit straight. If it's cute it's fair game in my world
People do use traps as an excuse for being gay sadly- which is a huge contredition in of itself, but you can't stop people from being retarded in this age.

gonna need sauce on that one famalam

Nice meme.

I don't let him anywhere near my asshole, nor do I suck his dick.
So it's not gay, he's gay surely but I'm not.

Way to sound like a cunt then.

This is now an official desktop r8 thread

You have SOME good games and Win7, but this shit still belongs in the TRAAAAAASH

Fucking terribad> Also do you actually play Deathmatch Classic? Haven't played in forever. Although I see no point in playing Quakeworld without strafejumping.

Anyway I use Lunix for most things but you caught me late at night playing video games and wanting to shitpost before bed so here we go.

Also on a random note why the fuck are there no PC-98 emulators for anything BUT Windows?

Spiders are an anons best friend.

Way to sound like a "boypussy".

We're already here fam

I'll guess I contribute

why not

Nice, even if it's not Vice City and just some 80's A E S T H E T I C.

A'ight m8

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

my niggah

Sure, why not.

Is rsclient what I think it is?

yes, its the program for autoclicker, runescape autotalker etc

NIGGA YOU GOTTA GO YOU GOT 15 MINUTES

Double dubs confirm rush.

GET GOING SON

Alrighty.

I remember that thread. Good times

Either I forgot what your floors look like, or you got a new place. If so, that's cool as fuck and I'm happy for you.

Or perhaps you're not who I think you are, which sure would be embarrassing.

qupzilla is not based on the Firefox engine you fucko

At least it's Gengar

Side master race, enjoy your wasted horizontal space when most websites go vertical

ye ye

7/10

r8 away.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF A DESKTOP WITH NOTHING ON IT

Do you not see the programs?

10/10, boss.

4/10

getridofthatrecyclebin/10

2/10

5/10

7/10

automatic 0

It's the taskbar, not part of the desktop

its actually a dock, I have all my programs on hotkeys and setup with shortcuts on said dock.

cancer

the only cancer here is you

Dock is literally the same as a taskbar

they're not, a taskbar has active programs and links to settings. A dock is simply a place to hold your icons.

you can have a dock with a taskbar built in but not every taskbar is a dock.

You were masturbating to the character creation screen for two hours?

who on earth would do this

Ew

Do your worst.

Let me guess, you like Nissa?

Nah brah, they're cheapest damn whores on the planet. Supply & Demand yo.

are you retarded?

I'm a fan of Tezzeret and Elspeth, yes.

I have lived here for about a year.
I love this place. Feels so very much like a place for me.

I needed a place to put my hat.
The google glass is a dead technology, I figured that's where they belonged. Possibly the only purchase I ever truly regretted.

Is it because there are human remain scattered around the place or the fact that the building is built on top of Bowie's remains (or Torchlight).

place is just comfy, yo.
I have two bathrooms. I never poop where I brush my teeth or shower.
That, my friends, is luxury.

So I take it user never fucked his sister?

There was never any sister
There were never any condoms
there was never any anons

What?

Then who have I been posting with this whole time?

It's time to wake up, Daniel

As an electrician this thread has really rustled me

this place be cray

It's starting to get cluttered and I have somewhere around 750GB of vidya installers ready to go

How'd I do?

Someone call the Pleb Patrol.

Ayy, gastly. My nigger

I meant gengar, something's wrong with me

we are more alike than you would think user

you can buy skulls off of instagram? please give me more info