Mediterraneans are a separate civilisation to northern european

its pretty clear that southern europe and northern africa are historically deeply connected economically and culturally, (roman empire, byzantine, moors, ottomans, french italian and english empires etc.) so why can't we start seeing the mediterranian people as a separate civilisation to northern europeans? its clear that southern italy is more similar to spain and tunisia and greece than it is to france germany and poland.

as someone whos travelled the mediterranean thoroughly i can say that there is it seems a cut off line between these two civilisations. if you have ever travelled through the brenner pass you will know immediately once you are in the mediterranean world. on one side of the mountains you have steeply sloped roofs with timber hatching on the walls, on the other you have yellow stucco on every building. there is no mistaking that the mediterranean world is different to the north.

i have been to spain, albania, greece, italy, france, germany, poland, netherlands and many many more countries and it is clear that the mediterraneans are not just a subset of european civilisation but are in fact their own civilisation.

lets compare some things that southern europeans and north africans all seem to share:

the mediterraneans are also more connected to each other than to the north it seems. the pyrenees block the spaniards, the alps for the italians, and the balkans are just plain isolated.

i think we should treat the mediterraneans as a monolithic civilisation separate and still just as respectable to us as the chinese. i dont understand why north africans are being treated as though they are niggers, the people causing the real problems in italy are the niggers not the tunis.

Nice try, Abdullah.

Read march of the titans

You all still go back to school at the end of August, right?

Bruh, I understand your point and even agree to an extent I'm an Amerimutt wop but what's the point of the thread? It's gonna be other ignored or bombarded, plus not for nothing but the reason why Southern Europeans are called Southern Europeans and not North African is because…. wait for it…..those countries are part of the European continent and not Africa. I'd suggest making another and better worded thread my dude, everyone is gonna assume either idiot/shill or it's just gonna another thread where everyone calls each other shitskins and everyone is angry.

not for nothing fam but the olive skin comes from the climate my dude, even down South in the states I've seen Swedes turn into Indians after a couple days

I'm swedish and have a southern Italian professor, so I can, without a doubt, deny this statement.

Celtic supremacy

Abdullah al Shlomo,

You can now test for these things in halalogroups. Your own experience means nothing on Holla Forums, and what you just did is a fucking blog post. There is a quality post about how the basques are the fathers of the mediterranean. Also, there is a difference between the white skin of the peoples of the mediterranean and the shit skin of those comming from the old arabian peninsula. You can atest this by looking at old satues of peoples of the region, all white. They are different of course, but you are trying to slide them down to Africa. You're a retard and you should be castrized, no good can come out of someone like you.
Nice try, now read Seneca (spain) or any old roman book (italia) or Hellenia. Oh shit, all the best old cultures were in fact, southern European!
See where you fucked up Shlomo? No? Well you fucked up the moment you stepped out of the oven. Now go back in you fucking crypto boy loving jew.

user I expect you to be smart enough to consider the gorillion and 1 variables that affect Human appearance but fair enough. Do you live in Sweden or do you live somewhere hot? My town is full of Germans and Italians with the occasional Scandinavian spics and nigs as well, this is SWFL. The sun, especially in areas where it's really strong, absolutely can and will bake the ever loving shit out of you. Skin tone for the most part is genetic but there are such a thing as tans user

The Greeks and Romans were white. This thread is textbook divide and conquer.

north africans are not arabs nor shitskins

what about carthage and egypt?

no im 100% anglo from australia. im rich and i travel a lot. i bet youre an american whos never left the states. its a fact that northern africans are isolated from the rest of africa but not isolated from southern europe, thus we shouldnt treat them as being so separate.

surely you guys are not going to treat north africans as being equal to sub saharan africans? surely Holla Forums is smarter than that. surely youre not going to treat southern europeans as being equal to northern europeans surely Holla Forums is smarter than that.

M8, I wanted to treat you like a legitimate poster but now you just outed yourself

treat me seriously cuck. what i say is the truth.

Celtic Headhunters unite, its time to collect some trophies!!

Divide&Conquer

Just cuz they're not anglo doesn't mean they're not white.

Moreover, can you please fucking wait until AFTER white genocide is no longer a concern before we all start to siphon off into different groups?

You just refreased yourself. My statement still stands.

So Egypt is really the same thing as an Albania?
The French Provence is the same as Turkey?

You might as well say that an eskimo and a german are really the same people.

would you count california the same thing as new york or louisiana?

nice strawman. a monolithic civilisation =/= not having diversity. a monolith stands apart from its surroundings, just as mediterranean civilisation does from northern europe, middle east and india.

You fucking cuck. What about fucking Egypt? Check the fucking DNA again. You are either really fucking stupid or a shill.
Cleopatra was Greek. See where you went wrong? The jews were slaves of the fucking Egyptians.
Now, there is the atlantis thread that already explains all of this. You are a fucking retard for not checking beforehand.
But what is so fucking retarded of you is that you call yourself
Because you were a fucking tourist in south Europe. And all you can take out of it is that they are siesta cucks? Really? You didnt get inspired in Athens ? You didint want to become a Roman Hiptolite? You didint visit the land of Castilla or the old Crown of Aragon? You just saw siesta cucks. Either you went for parties like 90% of society and to fuck a southern beauty, and therefore you are a piece of shit human or either you are plain retarded. There is no other option.
You fucking tourist.

Southern Europeans are still more genetically related to Northern Europeans than they are to North Africans. Mediterranean sea is more of a barrier to deneflow than the alps is.

Also, they are more culturally similar to northern europeans than they are to North Africans and Middle Easterners. Catholic is more similar to Protestant than it is to Muslim retard.

D&C shill. Reported.

holy shit it's like i'm back on cuckchan.

REPORT, HIDE, SAGE SHILL THREADS.

So…. Skin color, architecture, and food is enough to compare us to monkeys and mudshits?

I went on 4/pol/ today, just to have a look. Probably a third of the threads were of this nature and they all fell for it. It's pretty impressive that the whole board here is wise to these jewish tricks.

i dont understand why north africans are being treated as though they are niggers, the people causing the real problems in italy are the niggers not the tunis.

kek, my thoughts exactly
also, fuck this d&c shit thread and sage