What is Civcraft?

What is Civcraft?

Civcraft is a Minecraft geopolitical simulator. The current iteration, 3.0, has recently went up and it's better than ever. I would like to extend an olive branch to you all and invite you to join us. We at Chansylvania (City name: Chancer) have players from a diverse group of people from 4chan, Holla Forums, and even a few people from Reddit playing with us.

Server rules:

Nation rules:

Server address: mc.civcraft.co

When you get in ask for any of the following (use /tell [name]) and go to 500 -500:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/nanotech1-Polynesia/
nanotech1.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds like you're all fucking fags
and that's coming from a dick sucker

Okay edgelord

Inb4:

Fuck off

Man, half the FUN from playing with Holla Forums is racial and homophobic slurs

This is one gay ass thread.

No need to be so defensive, unless you're someone baiting a raid and not associated with the server at all. If the latter is the case you're doing well

I didn't even give our exact coords.

why did you advertise here you humongous signaling faggot?

Dubs thread? Dubs thread. Just fuck off you fucking faggot. Check them.

If you don't want to join, stop posting.

Do you even know where you are, nigger?

You are an idiot and a fag, op. What exactly did you think would happen, that we'd all form a hugbox for you?

Make us, faggot. Check them

alright if anyone seriously wants to join go to >>>/civ/

where the fuck do you think you are you gay nigger

No
dubs thread?

dublons

You're tripfagging now? You're really begging for it, huh?

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Fuck off

rerolling

I believe in you, user

one more time

You actually did manage to score dubs in your ID, so congrats on that. Can you check mine?

Did you seriously think your thread would work out well ?

page 2.
dead thread.
that'll teach you OP you fag coon

off by one for you friend, thanks for the support though, the dubs were inside me all along!

Impressive

kill yourself horsefucker

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

I'd prefer not

Is there a group that does allow homophobic slurs?

This is a joke thread right?

Nobody would actually put such a gay little set of rules and advertise here?

Africoon
Baboon
Banjo Lips
Bumper Lips
Burr Head
Bush-Boogie
Chain Dragger
Chernozhopyi
Chicken Bandit
Chimp
Cliff Ape
Colonel's Kids
Coon
Coonquistador
Cotton-Picker
Darkie
Deuce
Donkey Kong
Doujin
Egot
Eight Ball
Field Nigger
Gatorbait
Ghetto Chimp
Glock Jockey
Gorilla
Groid
Guttermonkey
Inkskin
Jellybean
Jigaboo
Jim Crow
Jungle Bunny
Justin Igger
Kaffir
Knuckle-Dragger
Lawn Jockey
Liverlips
Mandingo
Mellanoid
Midnight
Missippi Tree Emblem
Monkeyboy
Moolie
Mud Duck
Negroid
Nigger
Nig-nog
Nigger mortis
Niggerino
Niglet
Niknok
Number 2
Oil Slick
Patio Primate
Pine Tree Ornament
Picker of Cotton
Porch Monkey
Quashee
Remote Control
Roach
Rockfish
Rope-Straightener
Scat
Schwartza
Shadow
Shitskin
Shoeshiner
Shvooga
Silverback
Simian
Smokestack
Sootskin
Spade
Spear-Chucker
Spook
Spoon
Strange Fruit
Street Cheetah
Suspect
Swamp Donkey
Tar Baby
The Missing Link
Thicklips
Thief
Toad
Toilet Swimmer
Tootsie Rolls
Tree Ornament
Tyrone
Uncle Ben
Unemployus Africanus
Vacuum Cleaner
Velcro-head
Welfare Monkey
Whale Turd
Whipping Post
Wog
Yard Ape
Zip Coon
Zoo Boy

You should, though.

lmao look at this faggot, good luck getting people to join fucking retard

you're a nigger faggot

Mark if you give a shit at all about keeping this board clean of faggots and reddit please perma ban this guy.

Go suck your daddy's nano dick, Nano tech.
Your server sounds like complete shit. Reddit? 4chan? No homophobic slurs? Do you realize where you're fuckin' posting, you big faggot? Do you realize how much of a faggot you look like sucking dicks out and proud like this?
People like you are a cancer to image boards. A cancer on the Internet causing retards to indiscriminately tiptoe over people's feelings where we can't even have a damn comfortable conversation anymore.
Take your shitty nigger servers somewhere else and quit being a faggot. You're not wanted here.

this

come to the Minetest thread instead, someone built a wall

Anyway dumping le ebin dox on OP :^)

reddit.com/user/nanotech1-Polynesia/
nanotech1.deviantart.com/

This is our OP, this is how much of a faggot he is. Pic related is what I found when I backtracked his server IP to his mainframe and installed a backdoor into his personal files. That's literally what he looks like. Every body point and laugh at what a pathetic piece of shit he is.

Cocksucker

Why in god's name would someone replicate Minecraft with all of its hideous graphics

TOP KEK

More humorous is the stronk independent black woman's face.

Also the feet look like they were drawn by Penny Arcade

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

I literally cannot get to Abydos.
Every time, I die and I respawn on a bed I didn't set as spawn. I'm trapped on a shard in the middle of fucking nowhere, constantly murdered by mobs. Seriously, how do you get to Abydos without going through hell?