The days of darknet, imageboards, etc. may be coming to a close

Future generations probably will never know the freedom we had.

archive.is/JXOJp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHsdz6ZDPwA
twitter.com/chrisciabarra
twitter.com/areyourealUSA
twitter.com/JessicaCiabarra
theknot.com/us/chris-ciabarra-and-jessica-ciabarra-oct-2016/photos/515781
twitter.com/APGCashDrawer
thenewinternet.com/
linkedin.com/in/18726
thenewinternet.com/about/
twitter.com/ccciabarra
twitter.com/tinkerhellion
twitter.com/MarcusRtherford
twitter.com/ccciabarra/status/837847780509040641
twitter.com/sweepstakeswinn
twitter.com/leonkal
thenewinternet.com/contact/
8ch.net/activeusers.html
archive.fo/9iw1H
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6480
outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/10272599.html
youtube.com/watch?v=on7pXgHAlMM
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6487
wired.com/1999/01/sun-on-privacy-get-over-it/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/site-chat/ohhimfdfcjjpkipeggnfdedhaoepfpfi/related?hl=en
theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=31
theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=34
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3D9EC0EE3BAEA6C8EC3066E1C969453E
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/does-mein-kampf-remain-a-dangerous-book?intcid=mod-latest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOW BRAVO ACCOMPLISH NOTHING THIS FUCKING FAGGOT.

PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE KNOWN EXCEPT FOR WHAT THEY WANT TO BE KNOWN.

Why the fuck do they expect retarded normalfags to be able to use this.

user we're not going anywhere.

We're to powerful to snuf out now.

lol what a fag

These people need to be fucking stopped. Soon it won't matter what we do, we oldfags will dwindle in numbers rapidly, and everything will be tightly controlled. If we have to fucking kill them and blow up their workplaces it must be done. I'd do it but I'm not an American and most of this shit is happening in America. I'm already resisting though in my own country and part of an underground that is arming itself and getting ready to overthrow the shit government here. America is the central battleground of the war for our freedom though.

Wow I'm so motivated to use his web browser. I even have to go out of my way to prove who I am just to use the internet when I could simply not do that and use it for free.

They will force it onto us the same way the force windjews onto us. They will make it a requirement at work, in public libraries, and in the schools.

How is this any different from what facebook has been doing for years?
>Sign in with Facebook

I predict this yid's company will go nowhere because he's competing with a much richer yid.

mfw this cuck startup crash and burn when he realizes google and facebook have already cornered the market on the no-anonymity cucknet and it's called botnet

Also forgot to mention they are making all the big dating sites require shit like this and they will probably make youtube and other sites also require it.

Maybe you should be working, learning, or studying?

Well I'm a semi-homeless NEET shitposter but I highly doubt there are many jobs out there with real work to be done and schools with real learning (and not just forced consumption of propaganda) to be done.

…and if all the big normie sites switch over to this kind of technology people then it'll be impossible for us on the danknet to do raids on them and we'll be stuck in our corner of the internet isolated and dying out.

They might also force it on gamers. Imagine if steam required all this shit.

Translation:
>"Only kosher opinions and people allowed. Want news? CNN's got you covered. Why needs anything else when you've got our Vetted Sources™? Have an opinion on migrants? Yeah, we love them just like you do! Do what we say, think how we want you to think, and pay for it! You'll love it or else!"

youtube.com/watch?v=AHsdz6ZDPwA

Yes… We know you too.

Come. Come into the shadows.

Better yet, drive these folks from them. Do it. What could go wrong?

Its not like within them lies a true light, the literal light of truth, which when presented to the eyes of the folk who walk under your sky, will eclipse your falsehoods, the falsehoods they had taken for granted as much as they do the light of Sol.

By taking away their masks, you will force these folk to reveal their faces - and the truths reflected in their eyes will blot out your sun of lies. You dwell in the shadows you cast, and in seeking to drive these folk from those shadows, you shall unveil yourselves for the darkness you represent, for in the light of these folk, you are a void, the emptiness of falsehoods.

The light of Truth dwells in the shadows you cast… Dig them out at your peril…

This vid has 55 likes (I just added its very first dislike) and 4,842 views.

If steam, or any big platform really, starts requiring this they will get dropped. It only worked in south korea because they forced it on them by law, and people still proxy around the government.

Facebook pays more than 7,500 people to monitor what people post, including violent videos and graphic imagery. The company is also investing in counter-speech, effectively highlighting positive commentary to drown out the negative. Some people, for example, may have seen anti-Muslim posts in their news feed surrounded by posts and news stories about Muslims raising money to clean up desecrated Jewish cemeteries. Facebook also programmed its computers so people can't create groups with hateful terms in their name anymore.

He looks soft and weak. No wonder he'd find this appealing.

Are we sure he's not Jewish?

I don't know darknet now.

As long as we can connect to each other physically protip if your on a network enabled computer you already can we will never go away.
we have become THE zeitgeist. gl gg no re
Also:

That's not him.

This is him. Supposedly Italian American…

Time to show him what he is really fighting.

No thanks Mr. Goldstein. Besides, regulation of the internet is practically impossible to enforce without just going full 1984 and pulling the plug on any and all websites that provide any sort of dialogue against the status quo.

Even then those smart enough would just create their own decentralized internet ala TOR with its .onion services or freenet.

The current digital world is a Pandora's Box the Jew desperately wishes it could close back up as it gives the goyim too much power. Seeing them try is hilarious though because it seems even for normalfags that the internet is the one thing the Jew has zero right to attempt to control.

My prediction-

And I'll have NOTHING to do with that! That cuck can stick that idea where it belongs, up his asshole. I'm staying on web 1.0

This has all the makings of jew pushed bullshit. They will push it on the massess. And by extension everyone but fake jews eventually. Mobile device, secure, REEEEEEEEEE.

>twitter.com/chrisciabarra
Why not say hi?\\>twitter.com/areyourealUSA

>twitter.com/JessicaCiabarra
His wife.

Newlyweds no less!
>theknot.com/us/chris-ciabarra-and-jessica-ciabarra-oct-2016/photos/515781

These folks are clever, and amusingly so - you can tell they keep their name-associated social media accounts largely free of anything besides shilling themselves and their company.

Unless they don't use social media at all, seems these folks do, in fact, want what this user suggests

1984 is here….yet again

Those can be faked. And thusly his whole system falls apart. The low hanging fruit actually would be the servers storing the information that (I would hope they would) verify it against. Then there's faking and making a MITM server that can be done to defeat it.
Short of physical force to enforce said authentication(why use internet then?) this can not be done authentically. It can be faked, easily at that.

>twitter.com/APGCashDrawer

These pieces of shit have to be satanic pedophiles. Who are they connected to?

Not only that but arent they setting themselves up for one hell of a leak if they get hit?

Take a look at /sudo/ some time. There are people shilling for adding web 3.0 and beyond features to Holla Forums, totally just for """""""""""""""""""board discovery"""""""""""""""""" goy.

Lots of folks it seems.

Rememeber privacy for me not for thee. They would either have special servers for kikes or they would not even be listed. Seriously you doubt the, smoking to heaven, greed and deciet of kikes?

Of particular interest is this Revel company. They seem to do a lot of pre-installed software-laden IPads for business use.

No but i think they make mistakes.

twitter.com/chrisciabarra

>thenewinternet.com/

Jewsus Christ, they literally call it 'authenticated reality'…

>linkedin.com/in/18726
Co-Founder, along with the two freaks above
>thenewinternet.com/about/

They don't - I scoped that guys twitter back to the beginning, and its scrubbed totally fucking clean.
Nothing in there but the most bland of selfies and business-related shit… Which means this nigger has another account, somewhere, where he does all his signaling.

>twitter.com/ccciabarra
Hello there.

Maybe find a friend or connection that makes a mistake. I've doxed people because of little slips made by friends. Someone has to have made a slip somewhere. Like maybe mention another place he would be associated with.

If I were a gambling man, I would feel safe betting on the outcome that this "New Internet" is a tool created by a pedophile to protect his cohorts after Pizzagate.

Interesting…

>twitter.com/JessicaCiabarra
Basically every tweet on this account was liked/retweeted by nobody but one of these two (Chris/Jessica) or one of their company accounts, with a single outlier
>twitter.com/tinkerhellion

God damn, these millennial libshits are not only awful, they're incredibly boring.

>thenewinternet.com/
With branding like this, we can be sure this particular incarnation of it will go nowhere. thenewinternet.com? Seriously? That's something a foolish boomer investor in the 90s dotcom would think of.

This guy is a kike-wannabe. Trying his hand at kikery but he's a small fish in a big pond. Probably naive as fuck, especially since he's competing directly with Zuckerberg and doesn't even seem to realize it.

Didn't stop some countries from trying.

Kimberly (tinkerhelion) is married to this fuckwit
>twitter.com/MarcusRtherford

Not happening. We'll create Holla Forums over a network of radio relays if need be.

Hah, this one is just basically a copy of his other one!

So this Ciabarra dude has two twitter accounts that are both just him and his wife and their business accounts circle-jerking each other endlessly in between the most dull fucking shitposts ive ever seen.

You guys have all missed the real point of this guys project.

We are constantly traumatising libshits on social media. This new browser gives then the ability to create a new safespace on the internet where they are guaranteed that they won't be trolled.

The entire point of this is to make it as difficult as possible for us to set up sock puppet accounts on twitter, facebook etc. When someone using this browser reports you, you won't just get shadow-banned, you'll have to go through the lengthy verification process all over again with a new set of identity documents.

Although the majority of people will never pay $20 for something that's free, triggered SJWs will. They are going to create a new safe space in which in which they are increasingly isolated and disconnected from reality.

If this goes forward then we're going to miss out on a lot of delicious salt.

Someone with a twatter check out this post.
>twitter.com/ccciabarra/status/837847780509040641

>twitter.com/sweepstakeswinn
Looks like a bot.
>twitter.com/leonkal
Pic related

Very weird, looks like a lot of bot activity.

even normalfags arent dumb enough to pay money to hand over their SSI over the internet

Truth.

BBSs and Newsgroups are a great option.

I guess this the future of prostitution
You pay to get fucked in the ass by the man

tl;dr: "Best Korea" wasn't a meme after all.

I mean shit, South Korea is totalitarian as hell too, democracy there is a sick joke and always has been. The DPRK is no better in that regard, but at least they aren't also complete degenerates. The DPRK's totalitarianism is effective at keeping the poz at bay while in South Korea all the women get surgery and whore themselves out while all the men get cucked by American army niggers and their own government.

But SJWs love being triggered. They only run to their spaces to bitch and moan then come back to the real world for more pain. They are sick in the head masochists.

And paying to dox yourself. Who the fuck is this 90%?
Did any of the kikes think this one through?

You don't even need to unite people over Holla Forums when it comes to fucking with Internet. I'm sure you can unite basically almost every single white person and beyond by saying that there is a group out there that wants to fuck with your Internet. It's one thing when kikes do something that happens gradually and it's a whole another level when they try to fuck with something everyone uses every day for hours at a time.

That last one honestly makes me optimistic. No one is fucking paying for a goddamn browser, not even normalfags. This faggot honestly sounds like he wants to fail.

the kike is hoping to be bought out by someone else

A failed kike plan in the nutshell. He's trying to stab non-jews with his evil plot but just can't stay out of the opportunity to make cash with it.

That shit will not work anyway since it's just one fucking browser. It shows that these faggots do not know what they're talking about.

I think you're on the money there. My understanding is that Twitter, Facebook, and Google all require a phone number to create an account now. There's a definite push to make it harder to simply create a new account if banned.
Not sure why a new browser would be required for such a system, though. The possibility that seems most likely to me is that it's just an attempt to artificially inflate the value of the project, same as throwing around buzzwords like "Wild West Internet".

The only way he'll get bought out is if he has some good patents. And I doubt he has anything facebook/google/amazon/twitter don't already have.

Well that explains why there is (((US))) troops in south korea. Not to defend against Best Korea but to enslave the citizens/slaves. I remember hearing that troops were secretly being sent en mass to south korea. Koreans must be fleeing or rioting at this point then.

If and when the (((US))) ever leaves south korea their people will rebel and beg for Best Korea to enslave them. I could not imagine a bread and circus without the bread and circuses. They took away all the fun games/circuses. They starve their population(presumably I don't know). Just what in the fuck. Also there's bound to be a way to bypass their firewall if they have one. A combination of dnscrypt traffic over a VPN that are on constantly switching ports and encapsulated over tor if you must, could easily allow PC gamers to play vidya?

Literally only kikes think like this. Great way to spot them. Never, ever, seen anybody but a kike refer to the Wild West in a derogatory way. Most people say it was great or even their favorite time & place in all of history. How many kikes were in the USA prior to the West being completely settled? About zero. Hell, way back when the East was still wild, it also had virtually no kikes. Kikes are all personal, physical, cowards and will never stand up for themselves. If you could dismiss a kike's body guards, you could finish him off with a hat pin.

I thought that no goy would be stupid enough to dox themselves but those spyboxs from hexbox and sony sold very well. I expect retarded soccer moms to eat this shit up but that is the problem with most of the kikes' schemes lately: they only work voluntarily on the good goys who worship the kikes anyhow. This won't work on anyone the kikes want it to. Reminds me of a scene from a certain movie.

That stuck out too. When you think wild west, you think lawlessness and anarchy, but also the potential to do shit you couldn't under faggoty regulations and bureaucracy. When a kike thinks about lawlessness, he doesn't think about the potential to do something great, he's too selfish to worry he'll stick out for the weak defenseless subverter he is and will seek to bring the badasses who can survive without laws down to his level l.

Basically, the darknet is the 'outlet' for truth, the hope of peaceful means to reasoning with others. Get rid of anonymity, there's no option left for these people to speak truth without there being physical confrontation. It will require every truthsayer to be /fit/ and start walking the streets, organizing openly with their brethrern - streaming their meetings, letting the public know they're there. Their families forced to choose between supporting their 'nazi son' or helping haul them off to jail. Then, when all the truthsayers are gone, people of integrity, they'll succeed in destroying the vestiges of virtuosity left in the world. The whole system will collapse into third-world conditions.

You are not anonymous at school/work/libraries today though. At home though, no sane person would chose this new internet over the existing one.

Craigslist as well.

t. banned from Craigslist and have tried everything to find a way back on but nothing works, I'm completely blocked, thanks to a crazy local schizophrenic woman including me in her delusions and sending the police to me

Liberals aren't sane.

Oh yeah, that's a (((venture capitalist))) scam. His company and his retarded browser will be massively hyped up by tech sites financially supported by venture capitalists, invested in by the same VC's, then sold for millions of dollars to some gullible company. They'll all laugh their way to the bank as "The New Internet" crashes and buns. That's how Silicone Valley operates these days.

No because lag. Might allow non-realtime communications though.

Ha I know a few buisnessess I would start if they weren't monopolies that would sue me out of existence for making a better product. So much that I want to do and won't be able to.

How does craigslist handle geolocation? Can't you just proxy to another ip and make a new account with only a email address?

I wish we could have nice things.

You're missing the point. They have lots of ways to force into one the masses. One day if we don't stop these kikes, we won't be much better than China and Korea and other shitholes. We need to identify and take out anyone who is working to destroy internet freedom. We should seriously start a petition on the white house website to start shutting down sites that don't respect the freedom of the users. Make a push in the opposite direction. We can't just keep defending ourselves all the time, we need to take an offensive against the kikery, to stomp it out.

Did all that. Absolutely nothing works.

Who will create the new Geocities?

This is an absolutely terrible idea that will only appeal to kikes and retards.

AKA you just need fake IDs, very common in most backwater parts of the world and easily attainable by the internet savvy, to go online and pretend you're a fellow citizen.
What these morons don't understand is that unlike the teevee and other such media, the internet rose because hobbyists and people with higher knowledge of all technological started pressing to make it better and more reliable. These people want to make it more user friendly and controlled, yet they're employing third worlders, nogs and uninterested women to use their grossly unoptimized items of destruction. It took twentyish anons half a day to turn a nog chatbot into the redpill factory that is Tay, do they honestly think they could get away with that?
Besides, this project relies on the fact that a centralized govt (the USA one at least) will be able to enforce this law for the foreseeable future, while we all know that the US won't be able to physically survive in its current state for another x-ty years.

Is this the fucking 90's

Best Korea though has mass starvinigs that no matter the amount of govt propaganda, they still happen pretty frequently. But then again,neither country is any good because gooks are below even chinks and Best Korea's only saving grace is sticking it to the ZOGs.

The mass starvation seriously isn't there fault. It's economic warfare being waged on them. They're basically going through the equivalent of a siege, like when some people in a Castle get starved out.

Checked and kek'ed.

The epic levels of kikery prevalent in Asian countries like Best Korea is a testament to our need to maintain demographic majority. There is a reason that the internet, as we know it, that scary wild wild west, is free and open. Cause it came from white people. It's natural for collectivist Asians to permit censorship and all levels of kikery. It's kinda like they're proto-kikes with their collectivism acting as a precursor to marxism, it would seem.

What browser are you using? Some leak http headers with where to send your request of webcontent to. I have been able to make proxy accounts on craigslist before.

This is it. Cave in or start shooting. We will know soon enough.

Oki doki

Literally internet safe space

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FAGIOLI

Firefox on Linux Mint was what I was using. I also have Tor but didn't try to use Tor. All proxies are blocked on Craigslist.

Isn't this what the gooks have had for a few years now? The thing about Worst Korea being a testing ground for political and social policies for the jews just holds more and more ground.

pic related:
DAT NOSE
(((Chris Ciabarra))) pic related, wants to go full "shut it down" on the internet, what a surprise.
/pol is always right
Haven't these dumb kikes learned yet that you cannot censor the Truth?
It will always find a way, no matter what attempts are made to block it or obscure it.
Even if we have to lie to tell the Truth, even if we have to die to tell the Truth, there will always be those of us who will do whatever it takes.
The Truth will out.
This is a HOLY WAR, and we are fighting on the side of the Truth
Fuck these kikes

The internet is hardly the wild west anymore. If you grew up with the internet in the 90s those were the days of the wild west. Back then I was a 12 year old doing shit back then that today would get me thrown into a federal prison if I did them today. I would do IP range scans back then and find servers without passwords on them or with simple passwords and install IRC bots onto them which I would then use to trade copyrighted software. There used to be servers running that weren't even password protected. There was very little security culture in the 90s and there was little understanding of security. It was like a free for all.

There were literally no rules anywhere except no spamming. You could say anything you wanted to. You could make death threats and nothing would ever happen. it was pretty much impossible police or FBI would get involved. Racism was common place and you wouldn't get banned for it. I remember it was somewhere around the early 2000s that rules against racism started going up in places.

The wild west of the internet was all over with around the mid 2000s and has never returned. You really started to feel the watchful eye of the FBI on you. Things you would have done without hesitation or precaution back in the 90s you really had to be careful or just stop doing them.

HAHA your doing it totally and utterly wrong. If you use linux ofcourse they ban you. If you use a proxy outside of the area to access the account of course they ban you. Grab more plugins to look like your not using linux. Then use a browser checker like panaptoclick or something else. They show you what you leak.

Then go somewhere with free wifi and make an account. Don't use tor or proxies not in the local area you want to access. It checks the IP and only let's locals access it. If your paranoid you need a SSL server too in the local area of said craigslist ontop of the proxy. Because your ssl request may come from out of that area. VPN's make all this so much easier as they include everything you need. But to just access craigslist is a bit much.

You know you can browser spoof, right?

If they shutdown the internet Holla Forums would probably go full on redpilling irl like crazy. No where to vent means no more containment for the truth. Someone is going to get the truth somehow. And the truth shall set you free.

They what?

How did you get your cpu to idle at 29.7c? I can barely get mine to idle at 51c. The fans bring it way down below that before shutting off though. I was thinking of reapplying thermal paste….

Botnet: The Browser - Serving only Approved Content™
Yeah. This will go far.

Aren't there plenty of cases and countries though where they do exactly that successfully?

That's a hell of a lot of work to sell my bike on craigslist fffffff…

I'm not clicking that. If that is what I think it is then go commit suicide already you sick faggoty kike.

Yep welcome to a world where every file you have on your computer is not (((backed up))) to microsofts personal database to searchblackmail you with in the future. It only get's more difficult from here.

LOL you faggot you dont even click it then just make up in your head what you think it is and accuse me of your imaginary bullshit?

You sound like a fucking SJW cancerous feminist. Gas urself.

Jesus Christ

So what? Don't use their shit if it comes to that. It's that simple.

(((Ian Sherr)))

People are getting fed up with using "Hate-speech" as a precedent for restricting the freedom of speech.
C-net will have severe backlash from this. Goodbye shekels..

Fucking post-marxism is cancer.

Lol is there vid with translations?

Why do you think we took the red pill?

Blue pill is boredom, not nirvana.

We really are like Crows stealing eggs from a nest.

The people eat gravel in North Korea. Stop being retarded.

We should pass a law that everyone in the country has to wear name tags too. Hurrrrrr.

This breaks all sorts of automation like web crawler bots, and if their sites aren't indexed they might as well not exist.

All of this shit is laughable at even a cursory examination. What is going to prevent me from stealing someone's identity and using it to create an account? Are they going to have access to every government's identification databases or are they going to be trusting a shitty photo or scan of a fake ID? What is stopping me from registering a granny's account who is in the nursing home because of dementia and using her ID to 14/88 the comments section? Or a dead person's ID to register? As soon as anything like this becomes a remote possibility they are going to create a profitable black market of IDs and don't think for a second hacker fags won't be all over it like stink on shit. This ravoli is pissing into the wind and wasting his time, it won't go anywhere and if it does it will be destroyed in short order.

The wild west had great liberties.
But with great liberties comes hardship to stand on your own.
The trick is to learn to swim. Kikes drown constantly. That's all they do. Everything is wrong.

Depression. It's the one reason why kikes are so destructive. They can't escape depression.
And often it becomes manic.

That explains ALL their policies.

Yes goyim

Defeat depression and you defeat Jewish subversion.

Which means we're the first group of people not involved in this project to see this video.

South Korea would starve too if America stopped providing them with daycare.

That's false. Japan would keep feeding it because otherwise old ladies would run out of pretty boys to marry in their 90s and kids would lose their animus.

Japan fucking hates Korea IIRC

The kike creators of this shit must be punished to show others that this kind of pozzing is not appreciated.

Well, I dropped out, don't work, etc. but it's hard to convince the normies to do that.

Jewish tricksters newer build something with open, accessible and sensible standards. It's always garbage, closed loop shit. I bet there would be a way And furthermore, I don't get it. If you are on mobile, you ARE NOT anonymously posting nowhere. Just not possible. On a half asses browser some companies know only some part you're doing, it takes really much to be anonymous on the Internet.

You don't know shit you're talking about. They can whitlist dedicated, dns-sec authed hosts for crawlers and hosters could e.g. put them onto a different port which isn't open publically, so the web daemon answers with plain http to google, DHS and facebook, but not to you.
If done right, we are all living in Sovjet times. There are chips in Passports and one could devise a scheme where that is involved. No dead humans posting on the net. You want that 80 years old account? Too bad, you have to in person apply at a special office to unlock your cert, renewable every three years. pol is so arrogant these days. If (((they))) want it, they throw enough money on it and it will work. Trust me.

We can only hope that Pajeet is failing again and again doing it right (TM) and so that there are loopholes in new services. But as they mature, so are best practices-guys hired and holes slowly vanish.

This AI will kill anything posted in German and let through anything written in Roachish languages and police any English comments into a specific direction. The very least it will make vitriolic comments extraordinarily poetic and insults will be creative again. Finally!

Let's… get them on this service, all of them. The normies will love that new browser!

Hahahahaha…. As somebody who knows German, English and soon Russian, this will be the most transparency inducing, lucid moment in my life. I am for it. But all and everybody does it right and kosher, no Leibovitz-Stewart trickery.

Why am I not surprised?

Why would anyone want this
Why would anyone pay for something that's free

This is like paying for a cage that you're going to be locked in.

Is that you TNC?

>If done right, we are all living in Sovjet times. There are chips in Passports and one could devise a scheme where that is involved. No dead humans posting on the net. You want that 80 years old account? Too bad, you have to in person apply at a special office to unlock your cert, renewable every three years. pol is so arrogant these days. If (((they))) want it, they throw enough money on it and it will work. Trust me.

This is why we can't just keep looking for loopholes and exploits and so on and have to apply our very own "assassination politics" (have you read this text?).

Our enemies perform lots of "three shots to the back suicides". We need to do the same to them.

I believe what gooks have is a system that uses their social security number for authentication.
Almost any service or website with any kind of account system requires a social security number to register/use, and using a fake/borrowed number can be punished with prison.

interesting. maybe I should take a look at this guy and his friends.

Unless they hold a gun up to 5 billion peoples heads no one is going to spend $20 a year to have most of the internet taken away from them.

Looks like Jessica Strickland is dating Chris Ciabarra

Makes sense. That's the name of the jewtube account which was used to promote this cancer.

They have since been married. Her birthday is April 17th.

That fucking nose

It's only ever temporary.
Trying to hold back the Truth is futile in the long run.
It's like trying to stop weeds growing in between cracks in the pavement, an unwinnable long term proposition.

I think it's a bit underclocked.

yeah yeah sure put down that drink CIA, you're drunk.

anyone remember "flame wars" back in 1995 on Usenet???

Implying we wouldn't just make our own internet?

some user should capture and BBQ that dog.

Kill his wife and children, if he does not have those then skin him alive and make him eat the skin

T. FBI

as shitty as chans can be they are the last throwback vestige of the good old days

It's not going to end the darknet. Even if this type of forced identification shit catches on, it's only going to create a split in the web where some people are on the Goynet and everyone else is on the darknet, which I honestly hope happens. If the darknet were to really catch on for things other than drugs and illicit porn, then it would probably be a return to what the web was like between 1993 and 2007.
Obviously there are lots of people who only pretend to care about shit like this when their cheap Netflix is threatened, but I believe there are enough people who care about freedom of expression for this to happen.

thenewinternet.com/contact/

Leave them some nice messages here, no need to use any real phones or emails, just put in something like "[email protected]/* */" and random numbers as the phone number. There's a chance you may actually put in a real phone number, but who cares.

Also if there's any grease monkeys here, you may be able to make a stupid bot in a minute that can flood their inbox, there doesn't seem to be a limit or anything to how much and how fast you can send messages to this.

I've been given the gift of insight, of seeing in the dark and seeing into the darkness of men's hearts and minds.

I know what evil is. I've seen it, felt it, tasted it, inhaled the demon breath of its (((ancient powers))). The same powers that have been prophesied through history and which are now marshalling.

WHO IS WITNESS TO THIS?
HAVE WE STOPPED LISTENING TO THE PROPHETS, THE SEERS AND THE SAYERS?

I have misjudged my gift. If I see in the darkness it's because there is light. And it is the light which guides me now.

The light that will not go out, that will lead us out of the dark night, if we let ourselves feel this, too. It will protect me, as it protects those around me - even as the ancient forces try to steal our breaths.

""Seven years of trials and tribulations.""
Seven plus one, the prophets tell us.

IS THIS THE END?

THE LAST YEAR OF THIS PEACE?

OR THE BEGINNING?

curl -F '_wpcf7=474' -F '_wpcf7_version=4.6.1' -F '_wpcf7_locale=en_US' -F '_wpcf7_unit_tag=wpcf7-f474-p12-o1' -F '_wpnonce=28005f4ff6' -F 'text-325=Fuck off' -F 'email-720=[email protected]/* */' -F 'text-326=12345678' -F 'textarea-856=YOU BREAK OUR ANONYMITY AND YOU WILL PAY' 'https'':''//thenewinternet.com/contact/#wpcf7-f474-p12-o1'

Seems possible. I checked the response and it seems like it thought i was legit.

pfft these people are useless, they can't even have input protection.

Wont do any good at all, thermal paste just gives a very good heat path from the processor to the sink.
If it was done correctly in the first place IE no voids all paste then doing it again will not matter it don't wear out.

The Frontier was safe, the criminals preyed on people in the cities.

Goybook and Twatter could adopt this technology.

Honestly, I want the gov to force this bullshit so meshnets & p2p imageboards can finally take off.

Glad I saved them!

kindly kill yourself

because every fucking other retard on earth (including all women) would be on it?
reminds me of something…

BAHHAHAHA!!

Nice job, user. Many thanks.

Anonymity was king. Making threats, and slinging insults was refined to a high art form, not doing so is a felony.

Alt-tasteless was proto/pol/. All forms of shit-posting can be traced back to tasteless.

alt.tasteless rather

Top Jej, what a loser.

Please for god sake somebody firebomb Austin

Serve The People: Austin is probably working on it!

Trust the corporations goy

oh god. this guy is the ceo of revel systems. their guys are totally shit-tier pajeets. their system charged my card before sending the order to the restaurant several times. the thing fucking charges you before it does its one job! try to get a refund from these faggots and they just tell you you're not a customer after you yell at vijay long enough. the restaurant that uses their piece of shit point of sale pos squared made me whole though. i see this project sucking similar cum-soaked ass enough to where it has 0 adoption.

Public libraries in downtown areas have Ubuntu running on some computers to save money.

What would South Korea be like if they were forced to feed their population using only their own farmland?

Gas the skypes

This is why people like Vox Day talk about "alt-tech", building a parallel tech industry that is uncucked, and is deliberately designed to stay uncucked. I see so much blackpilling here in this thread and no scheming to contribute to that effort.

I'm about to start a tech company (sole ownership) doing contract jobs until it has its own legs to stand on. That will be my contribution to alt-tech, and maybe one day, that company of mine will provide an independent, free (libre, not gratis) alternative internet where you can be as much of a shitlord as you want. I'm talking hard lines, completely separate from what (((ISPs))) run.

Goals to work toward.

It's called quantum encryption.

If this takes off it will be the best thing to happen in years. The elites won't be aware of the full extent of public opinion, and calls to regulate and censor the oldnet will drop off as the newnet is the place to be for the rich normies pushing this shit.
It's a shame that the model is s inherently unworkable only the most mentally ill leftists will gravitate towards it. Seriously, $20 and identification forms to use an already free and accessible service?

We don't want a fucking parallel. We want the kikes the GTFO of our interwebs and off our planet.

Oh, and Google Voice needs a landline now to activate. My T-Mobile prepaid is an 'invalid number.'

This, and there are much fewer.

Ok google, fuck Siri.

Okay, I'll let the FBI talk to you about some of their ideas to achieve that. In the meantime…

Stopped using the internet under my real name in 2012 due to the 'harassment faggotry.

The last time I went anywhere near a bank was 2002.

In 1992 I was carding access to CompuServe.

>This is why people like Vox Day talk about "alt-tech", building a parallel tech industry that is uncucked, and is deliberately designed to stay uncucked.
How do you do that? Any organization that is not explicitly anti-jewish will be subverted by the jews. In our CY+2 situation, how are you going to start a parallel tech industry that is explicitly jewish? You'd have trouble even finding office space, let alone investment capital, customers, etc.

Ridicule.

I'm so much of an oldfag I remember Bell getting harassed for this. A classic.

2600 is a strange beast. Debating whether to shoot them an article on chan culture and anonymity. Especially the dumbass ex machina (my term for confirmation bias attributed to funds and frogs).

Vox put into words the frustrations and ideas I've had for years. And he's right. I'm building a company right now, and like this dude the only 'woman in tech' I want near it is my wife.

Uh, user, I use Yiddish when talking around business people to identify them, them I isolate accordingly. I know an Abbie Hoffman type and he's fun, but do you really think I'm going to let him into my business? C'mon, use your head.

Start it in an at-will state, or go aboard. For your hiring process, go nepotistic and don't just put up help wanted ads anywhere. Literally:

Office space is easy as fuck to get. It could even literally be just a house repurposed into an office. Or do telecommuting.

Your business should be oriented toward achieving results and turning out better products than infested companies do. Castalia House is living proof that there is a market for being that company that publicly mocks and ridicules political correctness, and just makes or publishes good stuff people want.

Most normalfags don't care for SJW stuff or politicized stuff. All they know is that things have been turning to shit. They know vidyas aren't what they used to be. They know books aren't what they used to be. They know that television really fucking sucks now. If they like your product or service, they'll buy it.

Also see Chick-Fil-A for another example of normalfags telling SJWs to fuck off.

Sure thing Moishe.

Fucking California transplants need to go back to the state they ruined.

Your "use yiddish to weed out the jews" solution doesn't scale. It might work for a small business but once you're no longer personally involved in all the hiring how would that be done? Are you going to train your employees to detect and weed out jews too? At that point you've got an explicitly anti-jewish organization, which is theoretically possible but will be faced with the practical challenges I've mentioned.

What exactly is your "alternate tech industry" doing that you don't need to rent any sort of property? You don't need production facilities or server farms? So your company is only producing software and mailing out the CDs or something?

If you're trying to run an internet company the size of Holla Forums then you can get away with running it out of your house. But if this "alternative tech industry" is actually going to be an alternative to the likes of the west coast tech titans, you need proper server farms at the very least.

Also all of those companies have offices, not just pure telecommuting. All of them. If they could save money on rent, don't you think at least a few of them would try?

Well guys, it seems like DDOSing this guys website seems to work well even with my shitty internet, why not setup a mild ddos with our old LOICs we downloaded years ago and wreck his shit?

i think fucking with his server and costing him money will at least create a decent problem for this cuck to deal with.

These days their readership are probably 90% typical marxist tech scum. You'd just be educating the enemy, making more effective shills.

This will never work. Liberals are going to flock to it, spread their shit opinions, and it'll all be tied to first life information.

This idea is a doxer's dream. It'll make things a lot worse in the end, specially considering these guys are going to have your browsing history tied to your real name.

Major privacy issues with this, anyone who isn't a retarded SJW looking for a safe space is going to avoid this.

No one forced Windows on anyone, and you're retarded to think that controlling forces wouldn't attempt to hijack/piggy-back on anything their targets adopt. Plus, there are ways to harden your Windows 7 machines to protect and mitigate vulnerabilities. Just like every operating system.

Besides, it's not like you run BSD anyway you RMS worshipping niggerfaggot. Even if you did which we all know you don't, you would still find a way to shit on QEMU + KVM to harden a Windows environment because you're tard.

It's gonna be like SomethingAwful in browser form, only twice as much bux lost and twice the faggotry

microshit shills in the thread

Ever read The Circle?

Seriously.
Its not just looking pretty jewish.
Those are jewest jews if I ever saw a jew.
Whole thread about jewish wet dreams.

This
Get ready for every online service you try to sign up for to require this shit from you.
>Oh, you don't have your Personal Internet® GOLD™ Account?

It's too fucking real.

Checked.
Anymore they are lefty script kiddies. It would be interesting to see how they try and dance around the basic ideas of what the masters behind the scenes are doing and their exposure thereof and their sucking that lefty cock to push propaganda.

I'm not sure whether they would actually flat out condemn chans or just the idea of anonymity at this point.

That's a dude.

This is certainly a big fear of mine. The analogy I like to use is that we're the wild west, and civilization is coming knocking. It's already been eroded significantly through purely voluntary means. It wasn't that long ago that it was commonly taught that you should never EVER put any personal information online. And in just a few years, this entire mindset was reversed, and now 99% of people upload their entire lives onto faceberg completely voluntarily. Next step, now that non-anonymity has been normalized, is to begin systematically stamping out the last segments of anonymity. It starts with voluntary measures, then they stigmatize anyone who doesn't follow the voluntary measures, and then the measures eventually become involuntary through monopolistic internet practices and government legislation.

So the question is, how can this be avoided? Alternate setups for internet access? VPNs? Prepaid smartphones paid with cash?

That's some pretty kiked thinking Schlomo. I make 100% of the hiring decisions, and if it grows my sons will have their divisions.

Easy enough, we don't make the doors wide enough to accommodate your noses.

Right, but like he said, that only works on a small scale like a small business.

Look at a case like Disney. Walt was anti-semitic and didn't let the jews into his company because he knew they were perverted and degenerate, and he wanted to make wholesome traditional cartoons. After he died, it wasn't long before eventually Moshe is able to weasel his way in to the board of directors. And then Moshe recommends his friend Shmuel to also obtain a position. Then Moshe and Shmuel advocate for Shlomo to get the next board position. Eventually they use their power more and more to totally take control. And so it is that a company that used to be run by an anti-semite got completely taken over by kikes in just little while, and it's been pushing out degenerate propaganda ever since.

Kiked thinking? If you want to create your own small business that's fine. But that's not a "parallel tech industry" by any stretch of the imagination. That's the concept which I'm commenting on.

Explain to me how this is bad, exactly?

They'll force us along with them.

How? He'll buy out every other browser in existence and lock it off?

See

china already does similar shit with their own smartphone super apps and stuff, it's very viable if there's enough collusion and cooperation amongst governments, especially with evil groups like the EU and those kikes shilling for the American Union.

So Clinton lost so we need to censor the internet? Was she like the 2nd coming of Jesus to the SJW?

Actually they were planning on working with clinton to force internet censorshop and de-anonymization. Recall that a week after the election, the kike organizations like SPLC and ADL had a meeting set up to call on the government to help them censor hate speech. It was assumed that Hilldog was going to win and help them do this. Since Trump won unexpected, they were sort of caught with their pants down, and had to go through with the planned meeting, even though it would no longer have any purpose.

Your increasing temps are much more likely to be caused by dust buildup or inadequate case airflow.
As a word of caution, too much thermal paste sometimes acts like an insulator causing the CPU temps to rise.

Heat…and especially prolonged intervals of continuous heat like a cpu… drys everything including the thermal paste. Just because one hasn't changed the paste in years doesn't mean that it was a good thing for their processors or the operating efficiency of silicon and all the surrounding components that suffered efficiency loss due to the thermal envelope inside their machines ever increasing over time. The hotter silicon gets the less efficiently it can conduct electrons thus reducing overall efficiency and sometimes a loss of efficiency that is heavily detrimental to the performance of part or all of the components in ones machine, never mind the reduction in mean time before failure which decreases as operating temperatures in the operating environment reach higher and higher levels and the components that function in those environments suffer from the increase in heat load.

Your digits. Kek guides.

Isn't that pretty much a one way street to sue-my-ass-to-bankruptcy-town?

It's not even about loopholes. These things are always proposed by people who have no idea how technology works and what is needed to keep it running smoothly. The service will always be handed off to the lowest bidder due to enormous costs of both setup and maintenance, so it simply won't work that well.

There's also a psychological aspect - once people realize that their every move is tracked and can be used against them they'll stop using the internet the way they use it now, which will make the whole effort pretty much useless, as other, more private communications will take that place. There's a reason why most posters here don't reveal their power level in public.

On top of that you will have big companies that will consider this to be a huge risk to their businesses (can't keep any secrets anymore, what is the guarantee that a rouge government employee won't sell information to the competitors?), so they will take their capital and fuck right off to a place which doesn't impose such limits. Economy stagnates and even (((they))) don't like economic stagnation that much, especially when it turns out that your country now competes against the ones where the Internet isn't retarded.

In short, it's a giant effort and huge risk to economy just so you can point fingers at what is essentially shitposting and petty theft. Not really a realistic scenario in my opinion, unless a whole country degenerates into a one where no one cares about any of the above - but then you will probably have bigger problems than lack of access to the Internet.

fucking pleb

I used to download forteinc Agent newsreader. That bit of software is not 22 years old. Usenet was great, considering the mass surveillance state the United States has morphed into now. It's fucking sad that anyone that logs into this site today is surveilled by the FBI and treated as a national threat. It all started to go downhill with Reagan, then Bush, then Clinton, then the other Bush, this fuck Obama, and now everyone pins their hope on Trump but I suspect he will fuck each and every one of us the same as the last 5 Presidents have.

Get this, I took a job for a company that had a terrible history of customer service as their business model I stopped using my real name because I didn't want it associated with customer complaints I knew would occur and were beyond my control, at my level as management functions fine, they pay huge amounts to the county and state in the form of sales taxes collected so law enforcement green lights them in anything they do for that reason alone. When you are a business collecting 500,000 to 1,000,000 a month in sales taxes law enforcement leaves you the fuck alone when you are civilly pissing off customers. That's America now.

(H)(U)(H)(U)(H)(U)(H)(U)(H)(U)(H)(U)(H)(U)(H)(U)
There's way too many people that post on this website to keep track of them all without categories. Let's say that 1/4 of Holla Forums's traffic is shills. That is a total of 2,400 unique IP "ranges" that they have to track down and send 3-24 man teams to track.
From the faq's
8ch.net/activeusers.html
Let's assume for their work load's sake that all these are americans and all of them are a single person. Even though they could be worldwide and be multiple's of people from the ip range. That would be 7200 to 57,600 people dedicated to tracking us. Facebook doesn't employ that many people to censor the internet. For burgers international hires 36,000 people archive.fo/9iw1H . No way in hell they are tracking all of us irl even as a interagency job. They all have a squad dedicated to shilling there is no doubt of that. Maybe they have some agents stalking high value targets like those that might act directly against kikes physically or anyone on /loli/. Seriously I know zog hates Holla Forums's guts but they don't hire enough people to track all of us.

nobody will sign up for that
and if it's mandatory, those cucks will be entering a whole new realm of torment
they have no idea what "bad" is

I'm pretty sure they really tried at one point to track us back in the halfchan days. But got sent packing with the vast number of converts we clearly brought into our fold.

I am almost certain that while we are all on a host of lists, nothing definitive is linked to our small dockets at this point just to avoid having that information dropped into the wrong hands. Namely one of 'us' whom might find out the various addresses of Holla Forums users and use it to organize actual IRL resistance. That kind of information would be vastly more usable by one of us, than them, if it also included post histories, the more dangerous the more likely user could target those individuals to organize. Can you imagine the worry that list being in existence would bring to anyone with a brain?

user's whom commonly spoke with deep insight and capacity to rally thru cult of personality oration linked to nighttime/k/veterans whom already felt Holla Forums's NS views are the only way would form an cadre to unify around. While an ever increasing number of various vetted autists linked and connected together directly in a network they can trust implicitly to provide realtime information to the cadre to counter any and all threats being brought to bear. While the huge number of partially and fully redpilled basement dwelling men and boys rejected by this system can have a way to link together IRL to train and get /fit/ in preparation for moving together openly as an actual army and provide logistical IRl support to the cadre. While our darkweb wizards could link together and directly challenge any and all online subversions using the system itself in ways the NSA and CIA would drool over.

That kind of information, which would be available in any database that tracks US in any meaningful way, can change the world in the right hands.

So I am 90% sure they scrubbed any real information on us as any kind of individuals out of fear of this exact scenario. Maybe IP lists with a few note worthy cliff notes on time on site and boards usually visited while lurking for a handful of very interesting niggers.

Jewtalians.

Oh, yes they will… for a couple pieces of silver.

There is team(s) located at nook ser alphabet that would give Holla Forums a run for Holla Forums's money in terms of infiltration. But by no means the whole agency. Also yep the (((cnniggers))) would be drooling at Holla Forums's network.

So it all boils down to "fuck personal privacy."
God fucking dammit that's absurd. Social media was a mistake.

What's the sauce on the second pic? It's not Dylan is it?

Its not the infiltration that is the problem. We are the most open and available to join 'secret' society the world may have ever known. A fucking basement dwelling neet can join us with a click of a button. But yet, we are something else entirely, and we do subvert and destroy every level of the systems indoctrination of thought control. We are an anti-cult in our ways. To fully integrate they have to become one of us in some level or they are easily spotted. By the time you can start to blend in, our thoughts and views have sunk into your mind…. forever. Once the redpill is taken, you start to become us, and being here you cannot help but hear and take redpills even if you fight against them at first. So the longer you are here(or other places like this), the longer you are around us, the more you become us. Their problem isn't infiltration. Is their operatives becoming double agents against them. Anyone whom is competent enough to effectively operate is more than intelligent enough to be subsumed into our number. We are the intelligent mans siren call of their ancestors.

Our problem is…. we really don't have an network in any traditional sense. And so long as we cannot trust each other we face a problem on that front. Our ability to work around that failing is even more impressive because of that failing as well.

"a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Scary. Even applied to clamoring it holds true.

Why the fuck would any fag, even normalfags, want to use such an abomination? Chris Ciabarra needs to eat shit and then die from an overdose of eating too much shit.

How is your spooge receptacle these days?

Nobody will pay $20 for this

15 million a year Moishe.

They will sell their browser to a big data company, and they'll turn it into spyware. But it'll be spyware that people consent to because it gives them something in return (a safe space on the internet).

Another video from their youtube channel. Apparently they are pimping Trump's face as some sad attempt to get more attention. Can anyone make out what the word bubble says?

I'm literally okay with everything

Seems like a precursor to bring about Chinas social credit system.
You have to tow the ruling parties line or you and the people closest to you will get bad credit.
Meanwhile corporate will have an invasive datamine on everyone.

reported for cp

Well one faggot coming up with this is not the problem. The problem is the boomer faggots in EU / congress who do not understand internet picking up on this and implementing it. Resistance from the total populus is low since lets face it the general population already lets themselves be tracked 24/7 through kikebook.

This stuff is in its infant stages but I would not be surprised that in the next year or two EU and congress will try to make stuff like this mandatory.

Gas yourself.

It will probably start like this, then something will be staged, and a higher form of identification will be required, retinal scans or fingerprint recognition. They will probably recommend personal chipping, and the sad part is that a large part of the population will do this willingly. I have had discussions with many colleagues and it is incredible the amount who say, "well, if you nothing to hide," or "I don't see a problem with that."

the eternal kvetching factor

THIS

How fucking retarded do you have to be to let a corporation decide exactly what you see?

Oh wait…

I HATE people like that with a passion, it we hadn't these apathetic cunts arounds we wouldn't have not even half the problems we do have now.
But the moment you take their iphones, their "selfies", their netflix and their tv THEN they get angry and start protesting.
Because that's what their priorities are, fucking lowlife scum.

It says "Make the Internet great again"

There is also the, "I've got nothing to hide" person in that list of people. I'm an old fag, and have added certain red pills to my wife's repertoires, but even I know the limit to her acceptance, to the exact cut-off acceptance point, where I know that she will never even consider some topics. If she had a shotgun at hand and I said, "Hitler did nothing wrong," as an example, she would probably use it. This doesn't make her a bad person, she isn't, it just shows that propaganda and conditioning works. This is why all conditioning is started in a child's formative years.

The emphasis in the news has been Russia hacked this, someone hacked that, hate speech this, hate speech that: the conditioning for a required safe space is already in progress. Take care, user, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

To piggyback on what an user said before, we really do need a darknet-based assassination market to start taking people like this out without having it linked back to any one of us individually. A few of these kikes get their brains splattered and the rest will be more cautious about pushing their hooknosed schemes. I wish there was another way but I'm not seeing it. They do it, so we should to. Go Seth Rich on these cunts.

Go to >>>/suicide/ and try talking some of those people into taking out some kikes when they go. That's one possible idea which doesn't really harm anyone, considering they were going to an hero anyway.

U.S. Military Leak

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6480

Wow, looks like this dopey cuck is paying through his (((nose))) to hold onto this woman. She's got that smug, "landed a rich one" smile… wonder how long she'll stick around when his authoritarian, lefty projects bankrupt him.

We did. In the 80's and 90's before the average person used the internet and social media didn't exist.

The internet would simply morph into a new form.

Even better. Imagine you have an enemy you wish to destroy. Obtain their dox and create an account in their name before they do. Then go and spam the most embarrassing and problematic things you can think to. Max opsec, use a burner device and public access wifi. Normies love public wifi and it would not get shut down. Hell, more and more places are coming out with it. And as normies want to upgrade their devices every new generation, used devices can always be had for cheap in cash. The degrees of subtlety and believability you take could result in mere lulz or in public flogging for thine enemy.

Just imagine the fun the elite hacker named cuckchan could accomplish with this great new authoritynet.

Morse code meme relay. Show me one single modern rubberneck who would take the time to learn morse code.

Then you have people like me that said "fuck it" and wrote programs to send them a massive heap of garbage to sort through on various high-priorty fronts. The one I wrote for stochaistic link clicking of porn sites was a huge redpill by itself: over time the profile the major free streaming sites developed for my IPs always achieves 4 major recommended categories/tags. The fucking order hardly varies.

I've run this program on 3 different physical machines, and 3 separate ISPs. I ran control versions that targeted specific interests to compare recommendations. The result set always includes the same 4 recommended categories/tags and is usually in the same sort order (which I assume is weighted somehow).

Anyway, the main point was that aside from using normal opsec for important shit I choose to also feed them MASSIVE piles of believable garbage.

>>>/g/

man, i remember talking to some gookanon on half/int/ about this years ago. he told me how he abstained from signing up for this. he just went off the grid for a couple years. problem was, after not participating in any of this shit, he, from a legal standpoint, started having all kinds of trouble. it was impossible for him to get an id, job, passport, visa, book flights etc. it basically made his life a living hell. it got so bad that he essentially smuggled himself out of the country (which was easier than he expected, considering the government kind of forgot he existed) into vietnam, to try and start over. gotta feel bad for him. this could very well be all of our futures

pretty fucking sure system hardening and general opsec are on topic.

if your system is shit everything on top: HTTPS, IPSEC/PPTP, BT, TOR, etc. is shit by default. ie, if your system lets light through the darknet becomes not so dark.

The epitome of a gold-digging princess and her wealthy frog.

That was adorable

How about samba for starters? Even when disabled it can be abused. Or maybe all the bugs in those closed source drivers you will never fix? Or how about the weakened protocols for SSL and other cyrpto libraries on windows? How about the fact your NTML password storage is dogshit. etc etc etc.

Virtual machine is okay though. But those can be broken out of if you don't take care.

A byproduct of the US Police state that I often see is that conformity has become such a common life state in the United State, it effects the enterprising spirit Americans once had at the lower civilian level. If you're a Kike like this guy you can get $25 million in venture capital funding and follow secret Google/NSA directives and guidelines to implement the product your'e offering to try and take it to the mainstream US public.

It pisses me off, I get newsfeeds from all over the world and out of China I see such childlike inventions, from umbrella sharing services to personal portable A/C shirts, there is actually a company that has been offering molded and shaped chairs and tables made of Ice to beat the summer heat, the list is endless and creative and yet big dollar projects are also in the works, glass bottom walkways are now all over China and I think to myself, with all the tourism at the Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon sees yearly, is there a single glass bottom walkway, or skyway?? Like I said I'm not rep'ing China but the innovation and capital expenditures I see in that country in following their News stories shames me because I don't see it happening here in the US at all, nor the money to be able to do it wastefully. It's like the country and it's populace is swimming in money nowadays. The USA is missing the mark by a mile and all I'm left with is the muh Russian narrative. Good news is, Canadian armed forces have moved US M777 howitzers into Latvia this week as part of the never ending encirclement of Russia. None of it makes me a fucking nickel.

it's because of the cities
chinks are still a shitload of peasants moving in, in a few generations they will become just as degenerate

That is going to get interesting really quick all over again. Kek, it will have to rely on changing states to avoid solution.

Really in intermediate I wouldn't be surprised to see us eventually moving completely, to a p2p based format to avoid downtime.
Then quantum. It's inevitable and will solve our communication meshing needs.
Fast enough even to eventually make a 'global CPU/intelligence' with bandwidth limited only by the individual CPUs themselves.
This is the only way they can make their direct to brain/scalar em interface headsets work. It's coming, they've already said it. The zuckerjew wants your mind and it'll be the most pervasive way yet.. VR will be nothing compared to it.

same boat here

Geez, so tolerant

I keep warning that this is what these normie fucksticks want, they want a tame boring sanitized environment that is equally useless to cable television.
They want you to fear maintaining a fake bullshit facade like in everyday life because it's directly connected to your identity/reputation.
Fuck these people resist and shit on them till the end.

They tried that at Reddit and Facebook and it failed. What makes you think they can do it everywhere else? The movement always finds a way to subvert their controls through speech changes (creates unique culture like Holla Forums etc) which usually ends up being Streisand effect again as usual. They cannot win.
Shariablue can't even handle us let alone vast swathes of internet.

the normalfags always move, first it was myspace then facebook then instagram / snapchat and so on. no one wants to be in a fucking boring ass place with people they know

Yeah, and look at Ulrich from Silk Road. His troubles started when his micropenis couldn't handle things and he started hiring hitmen.

Go back and read this:

outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm

and be careful since karma has a funny way of equalizing things.

Beautifully said and very true. There was Bebo before myspace. Socialjewdiaoftheday basically

GI payroll records.

I don't steal Schlomo.

Just remember the magic words:

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
DO NOT ATTEMPT

WTF HELL NO, LYNCH MOB IN THE STREETS IN AMERICA BEFORE THIS HAPPENS

8ch.net/pol/res/10272599.html

Well gee, that's too bad because now I can hold up an eight of diamonds somewhere, do some initial handshaking with Baneposting, and get a feel for my friend "Paul" who was right again.

Essentially we are like Templars, cathars or masons, perhaps without the poopdick.

There is quantum weirdness around Faceberg. I waded into that pool mostly because I was awestruck at how many normies were using it, then started noticing strange behaviour… and this was back in 2008. Then it later came out it was actively trying to mindfuck you as a social experiment. Those 2vl5t0ck! threads don't seem all that out there to me.

Well isn't that some shit? Because most people with home phones now have to have VOIP lines through their ISP to use with their home phone bases, and most cell companies provide cellular base stations that have cellular numbers. Type 1 numbers (landline only, cannot be used as cell phone numbers) are near fucking impossible to get anymore.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to put one of those things on. All it'd take is one disgruntled employee and you'd be stuck in the Matrix.

10 thousand Google employees will mark offensive content.

youtube.com/watch?v=on7pXgHAlMM
Published on Mar 16, 2017

10 thousand Google employees will mark offensive content.

Google wanted to increase the quality of content in search results and to block offensive sites, and it has entrusted 10 thousand employees for this work.

Google has found itself in the spotlight of criticism because sites with incorrect information in the search results of the past year are in the first place.

On the search engine, "Genocide?" The users who questioned, faced a pro-Nazi site, rejecting genocide at first. By interfering with Google's reaction to incoming responses, the order of the site was reduced.

On March 14, 2017, the technology company that updated the guide for content evaluators was tasked with 10 thousand employees who decided to take steps to prevent similar problems from happening again.

Googlers will mark sites that hate or commit crimes against any community, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, age, sexual orientation, and physical disability.

To illustrate pro-Nazi content that has been reacting for the past year, this site will be marked as "Negative" by Googlers.

But trustworthiness, sites that publish documentaries and historical documents will not be affected negatively from this innovation unless they carry elements of hatred or crime.

With this development, it is planned not only to block Nazi prostitution sites, but also anti-Islamic sites containing hate speech to the politicians.

Content that Google employees flag as negative will not change the ranking of the site in search results alone.

Google's software team will use this information to improve algorithms and artificial intelligence in the light of the estimates of 10,000 employees.

The days of darknet, imageboards, etc. may be coming to a close

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6487

is that a film adaption of Ira Levin's the perfect day?

Hey rip van winkle…

wired.com/1999/01/sun-on-privacy-get-over-it/

Wow what a deal, sign me up!

I don't think this is going anywhere either, but both as a preemptive move and as a remedy to what's become of most of the Internet (which, let's face it, is already the what this asshole wants), what we need is a Firefox addon which adds comments and chat to every website, hosted and mirrored by the people who visit those sites and opt in. Then even if a site is closed down its users can continue to community freely with one another and only the end user can filter what he sees.

In order to avoid such an addon being flagged as some kind of a hate speech device, it should be vigorously promoted as a social justice solution to Internet trolls and hate speech, empowering ordinary users to block the likes of you and me, even on our own sickening hate sites.

You know what's fucking sad, is we used to have an addon like this - and I'm not sure if it's gone or I just forgot what the hell it's called, but any attempt to google for it returns a massive collection of articles and apps for people who want comments sections removed automatically from the sites they visit.

would need user created filters and the ability to easily "unhost"/"ban" content they don't like, like cp. Blocking would mean the particular piece of content is no longer downloaded or uploaded from them (such as Asa comment with link to cp).
Every comment would need an ID (like zeronet) or IP associated with it so that they can choose to block further posts by same spam user.

This is benefit of a centralized authority: they can block spam and unwanted shit much easier, but they can also be threatened or bribed.

I haven't checked zeronet in a while, has anyone come up with a chan alternative on it?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/site-chat/ohhimfdfcjjpkipeggnfdedhaoepfpfi/related?hl=en
This is the closest thing I could find, basically that but creates a chatroom instead

Reminds me of these articles from a while back:

theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=31

theoutpost.observer/article.php?id=34

If you ever have to deal with (((de-radicalization groups))) you must absolutely read these.

Compared to the bridge in China this is nothing. But it's probably the best we can do right now. Many problems to fix here. Lots of work to do. We can save the bridge building for later… it would just get destroyed in the rahowa anyways.

Arrogance and complacency is death.

top fucking kek

Around the time when I left Facebook ~7-8 years ago, they were beginning to place restrictions on the usage of fake-name accounts, like I remember people were being asked to fax them their drivers licenses and shit when they were suspected of not using their actual name. I guess that they manage to hoodwink people who didn't come up posting on forums using pseudonyms and don't know any better than to set up a namefag account.

How is higher risk an incentive?

to do what? post memes and argue? what can you do here that you can't do on any other site other than post porn and the word "nigger".

I'd sooner die than allow these people to neuter the power of the net. Never before has the citizenry had such power to discover truth, to break free from the lies they've been fed. Any person or entity who threatens that is a threat to be neutralized.

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

If they want that shit they can move to fucking China.

pretty much a must-read for any Holla Forumsack when it comes to internet privatization and removal of anonymity.

The book was somewhat of a pain to find because of its generic name
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3D9EC0EE3BAEA6C8EC3066E1C969453E

bump :)

nice non-story

Fuck off kike

checked and seconded

“Mein Kampf” is a miserable book, but should it be banned? I could certainly sympathize with any German who would like to see it kept illegitimate; some speech should, in fact, be off-limits.

Now that's that's an unfortunate name

put the whole thing in greentext. i got riled up and ready to reply

He looks like the prototypical guy on Law & Order who was caught jacking off on a playground.

There's potential here, anons.

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/does-mein-kampf-remain-a-dangerous-book?intcid=mod-latest
I've never dumped something long before.

Hitler’s anti-Semitism seems a purer case of petit-bourgeois paranoia. It resents not the newcomer who invades the sanctuary but the competitor in the shop down the street, who plays by unfair rules. (“I didn’t know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.”) It’s telling that his anti-Semitism in “Mein Kampf” is, early on, entangled with his Francophobia. The Jews are like the French: they are, in plain English, the people who get to go to art school. Both the Francophobia and the anti-Semitism are part of the same petty-bourgeois suspicion: They think they’re superior to us! They think they’re better than us because they’re slicker than we are! They look down on us, and it is intolerable to have anyone look down on us! That fear of mockery and of being laughed at is so strong in Hitler that it filled his speeches as late as the onset of the war: the Jews and the English are laughing at me, and they won’t be allowed to laugh for long! That someone would feel this sense of impending shame as a motive for violence is commonplace. But that someone would choose to make so overt his love of violence arises from a fear of being mocked, and that he would use this as the source of his power seems weirdly naked and unprotected.

Well, the codetag is shit.

jews always doing the insane "we're not the problem you're just crazy and insecure" routine

Also,
Didn't France occupy Germany after WW1? I can't find anything on it, but I do remember reading about it once.

There are "vague" plans in The Netherlands to do something like this. Currently for doing online business with the government we have a login system that is connected with our social security number. It's total shit and in Belgium they have a better system with some sort of electronic identity card. They want to replace the old one with that. I know that with that they are also thinking about using it for people to login into the internet as a whole.

Also Dutch banks made a system called iDin with which you can log into webshops with your bank information. They make money by having the webshops pay them for that "service". I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to make it so you can login into all websites and in the end the whole internet.

Only an actor could have such insanely intense narcissism so as to relate everybody else's behavior to his own.

yeah. the versailles treaty took a lot of germany's land and gave it to the surrounding countries. germans tried to stop the massacres of germans in the part of germany that became poland, every country ganged up on germany. watch the greatest story never told

They won't be able to lock all the "hate speakers" up.

Gee, I guess Hitler was just crazy. All this time, I'd been thinking he hated the Jews after decades spent learning their tricks and being personally victimized by them. I though he loved Germany and Germans and wanted to rescue his people from the broken world where war widows had to whore themselves next to their daughters to survive, while kike pimps made off with their money and fomented war in the streets. Now I find out it's because Hitler had petite-bourgeois insecurities, as evidenced by his mustache. Also, he probably potty trained at age 20, pathologically lusted after his mother, and wanted to kill his father. WTF? I hate that crazy Hitler now.

Nope. It's a hell of a lot more than that. You can make real arguments that would get you banned almost anywhere, and would bring real-life consequences down on you if they were tied to your real name. Blasphemy is still punished harshly, it's just that what counts as blasphemy has changed.

The other big advantage of imageboard anonymity is that (usually) the topic of discussion, whatever it is, has center stage. Namefagging turns everything into a ridiculous e-cred status contest. Every non-anonymous message board's real topic is its small crew of forum-regulars and how cool, smart, and witty they are, and their retarded drama. Show up to any namefag forum, register a new account, and make a insightful, worthwhile, well-thought-out effortpost. The chances are it'll be ignored because your postcount is 1 and nobody recognizes your name. You'll probably be gone tomorrow, so no point wasting effort trying to curry favor with you by responding. Yet the post was good.

Probably because this is a shitty site
Nice plebbit spacing btw. I'm only here because pic related. Retarded mods taking bait seriously. To get ip changed, I have to call the ISP. I ain't going through all that bullshit. Obviously won't be using this shitty board. And who's the weeb faggot who thought it was a good idea to put a huge, irremovable distracting, image in the corner of the fucking screen?

It almost sounds like a joke

eh i'm from the real old wild west days of the internet- USENET

no one was 100% anonymous then.

the concept of 100% anonymous trolling and toxic behavior was invented by the SJW kikes at somethingawful in the mid 2000s

What's next, posting "FBI detected" at someone advocating "piracy" aka "muh illegal downloading of books, images, videos, games, etc."?

FFS stop being so cowardly and kill some niggers.

t. FBI

t. posting from linux running on an external drive with everything configured to wipe the next time LEA raids me again

good shit mate

why did you get raided? should I be worry

pay attention to the headwear

i2pd allows creation of custom i2p-based networks, just sayin'.

Threatening suicide.

>>>/n/561283

you have seen nothing yet
one day you'll be questioned after playing certain violent games; they'll know how many hours you play and HOW you play: shoot a civilian in a war game and you'll get a nice ride on the van, pills, electroshock therapy and… why not? a lobotomy too!

There is serious backfire potential in that, remember, the kikes own the Fed and most banks and could just as easily put a bounty of 10x any crowdfunding on /ourguys/. Even if it was anonymous keep in mind 100 percent anonymity is a myth and deep state kikes still run the NSA.

The internet in the early 2000s and 90s had no reputation and no instagram facebookshit, there werent any witchhunters just people who enjoyed the freedom of it until it became for every grandmother and their cats.

NSA just tries to salvage what is already there, which means more and more idiots doing thy bidding.

So what is the consequence of that hmm?To not use it at all, to use in a mutilated way? To act on perceived danger or act on credibile threats?
The right of the strongest? Then so be it.

2nd pic is a letter from Ted Kaczynski.

Then kaczynski is an idiot, facebook and co isnt about Narcissism, but about an extend way of social interaction with some abstract impulses, what kaczynski friend didnt understand is that this is just like the regular gibberish just taken to the virtual sphere, like activism and other shit. He never understood that the new technology suits a need, it isnt a "plot", it is in a way organic, because once the mouse can press a button more easily for the food, it will, he overestimated what they can plan for because he implied a level of intelligence that doesnt fit, it is like playing a game of starcraft when the opponet is ultra greedy while the other guy assumes he is playing causiously, which isnt the case.

This. FB also gamifys reality.

DARPA and DIGRA shit. Dopamine rush.

Nofap for social media is a thing.

The zodiac killer, is probably just like a regular person, with an high to very high iq, charismatic, creative, like a metal a grey zone, he does stuff for his own sake not for the kill itself, every kill is just a reenforcement, usually underachievers or that is the tricky part established people would do that, usually single otherwise time wouldnt fit. That means a reserved person, someone that has been like that since the day he has been born. Probably from the rural side, moved to the city and he hates the city, proably cheap rent, simple.
Doesnt drive far because lazyness and no real reason to do that. The killer usually revolves around in the estimated scenarios, which would be a give away due to the murcian media sphere.

I dont give a shit, i find them interesting, i always found the military to be interesting.

They probably never find him, hats off. One of the very first.

And he writes two as 2, like an emphazis.

If i try to figure out shit i do it like the predator i have some laser focus on multiple things and then i form my opinion. And that sense this is elevating, because you cannot do what can this AAA has to be earned.

Well, this just gives me more of a reason to use TOR, IPFS, I2P, if this garbage ever gains any traction.

These quads need more love.

I always wondered why teddy boy never used his genius IQ to fuck nice girls, but that is something that i want to ask him personally.

Does anyone know anything about Urbit or how it is progressing? I'm barely computer literate, but I know it's supposed to be a decentralized network, which sounds appealing. Given the Moldbug is one of the guys behind the project, it would be safe for evil people like us.

Semites btfo. it's to late now LMAO. we've awoke myself included.

Lost. The potential for automated lulz here is high. Where the Skittys at?

I haven't taken enough acid to grok urbit, but he's on to something.

Raw IQ is not game. Vox Day runs a blog for people like us.

Be like le Dilbert man if you want trim.

What a piece of disgusting filth, anyone can program a web browser btw.

It's really just more Marxism.
"Marxism" is what I call Economic Marxism.
Feminism is Sexual Marxism.
Civnat cuckfag bullshit is Cultural Marxism.
Christ insanity is the much older Spiritual Marxism.

Today, they have had such a foothold for so long, they cannot conceive of anything else but "muh equality" (equality is the function word for all forms of Marxism, which we might also call Judaism or merely kikery). Thus, to them, the idea that anything might be different for any reason is heresy…except of course, the heretics themselves.

We are literally the only different thing they can perceive, which might be part of why anyone that comes here winds up becoming extremely nonegalitarian, regardless of whether they are NS.

Our arrogance is quite justified. I am one of the foremost anons that started this goddamn rebellion and shaped it over the course of my life. We will win, and this will be the one campaign that matters. It will also be the only campaign that I will not be decorated for.

Noncombatants often mistake a winner's attitude for arrogance. It is a bit more refined than that in healthy people. It is confidence. And I will fuck their shit up no matter what, and literally no one can stop me from doing so.

Also,
So, just as I suspected, Jonesfags have been showing up here.

TWEET THIS AT TRUMP NAO!!!1!