Good vidya with graffix

So now that I've blown all my shekels on a new card, what can I use it for? What games have demanding graphics that will justify the purchase price?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/zythgL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Metro games and Witcher 3 are common benchmarks.

Unless you are into triple Ayyyyy there isn't a whole lot, just enjoy rarely dropping below your monitors refresh rate and being able to run everything fine for the next 5+ years.

Spoilers: there's nothing. You wasted your money, basically.

None. Congratulations on wasting $300.

You can do the same thing the rest of Holla Forums does: not play video games and use all that expensive hardware to shitpost on Holla Forums all day.

you can mine bitcoins

This isn't 2010 anymore.

why is she plugging the DVI cable in to the motherboard

All the GRAFIX games are actually bad. Just settle for high frame rates on your good games you already have…….you do have a 144hz monitor don't you OP?

Just install the most recent PC port, then cry because AAA a shit and you wasted money that could've been spent upgrading your CPU so you could play dorf fort with more dorfs

because she's a woman

hell even source works on toasters now. nice waste of money, op.

DCSWorld will bring your CPU and GPU to its knees.

Between the DVI cable in the motherboard and the smug wink, I suspect this photoshoot was created by someone who hates the consumers of said products. They know exactly how triggering it is.

More like $800.

I will soon, have an xb271hu on the way. Current monitor is 120hz but at 1680x1050 (2233rz). Hoping ULMB will bring me back to the glory days of CRT gaming.

I've got a i7 6700k and it doesn't get much better for dorf. Jewtel's XTREMEEE edition I forget the model name of with AMD levels of cores is actually slower for dorf as it runs at a drastically lower clock to keep those cores from melting through the MB. I can't throw more money at dorfs without going to a custom liquid loop which I really don't want to deal with.

Emulate MGS3 in 4k.

I don't know, she looks like a trap.

Your best bet is to find some "mods will fix it" AAA game and get some graphics mods. I haven't really been keeping up with AAA titles, so I couldn't tell you which ones those would be.

Crysis 1 editor in realtime.

Is UE4 a game yet?

Er UT4 I mean.

it's on piratebay if you want to stress your gpu.

It might be my RAM or CPU holding me back at this point, my cpu is okay but weak, my ram and mobo are shit tier

Wait, OP you didn't actually buy a stock 1080 did you? Why wouldn't you wait for the aftermarket cards?

Crysis 1 isnt even that demanding. Any trash that looks like shit nowadays needs a better PC to run. Fucking casuals scared away one of the last good PC devs.

what you fags can say about the demo

All you did was donate to a chink's leather jacket fund.

No, I have gigabyte's 1080 waterforce model on the way. Might have to go through a couple return cycles to get a properly bled pump, though (thanks, pajeet). If interested, this is the build. $0 parts are salvaged from an old build and I've not bought the SSD yet as I'm hoping for the 960 announcement soon (using an older SSD for now):
pcpartpicker.com/list/zythgL

Just use it for PS2 emulation, although you'll need a GPU and CPU upgrade too.

This is literally the exact same thing as buying a console with no games on it just because it's the newest console, get out

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
oh, and I forgot to mention Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

undertale

Too bad I can't find a free copy of Huey that's not ancient…
I ain't paying 50 bucks for a model

I'll give it a shot. I played A-10C and Black Shark a lot but that was before World.