Holy fuck, I leave you faggots for a few months and 8/tv/ turns into half/tv/

Were we compromised to such an extent? Do we have to leave again?

Enjoy your ban, capecuck.

What did OPBmean by this?

We live in the era of capeshit and star wars.

We are practically swimming in cancer.

Just confess you shat your pants when you saw that C&D letter.

We should post more Anikino. It kills the Holla Forumsmmie.

Anikino is being corrupted as we speak. The mediocre seasons are proof of that.
Along with tons of anti-humanism and fedora tier atheism in manga/LN.

Prequels and Snyder are still kino

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

What the FUCK were we supposed to do, man! You just LEFT us there! Just straight up fucking bailed right in the middle of a job, like some green motherfucking punk, and you left us to face the fucking music! We did what we HAD to do to survive! And now you show up outta nowhere, smelling like an Arab's whore, and think YOU can judge US for staying alive? Naw, nigga, you don't get to do that. Fuck you, man. We still standin'. I advise you to keep driving. You lost your Holla Forums privileges.

Goblin Slayer is the implicit last stand of Human Supremacy.

Holla Forums is cancer.

Capeshit sucks.

You should see half TV now.

They should just rename the place to Clover reddit already

that's because it was kino

Zerosugar was bribed with blowjobs to run the board into the ground by the Holla Forums board owner. Not that he needed the bribes since he's a dirty jew goon.

Zerosugar was bribed with blowjobs to run the board into the ground by the Holla Forums BO. Not that he needed the bribes since he's a dirty jew goon.

most people here liked BladeRunner2040 too, it was just one autist who was hating the movie before it was even released that made some noise

Are you fucking retarded? Piggy literally stared in that little film for 50 burgerbux.

BIG CAPITALIST COCK
I
G

C
A
P
I
T
A
L
I
S