Post your memes

OC THREAD
Is OC frowned upon on this board or encouraged? Let's find out.

I'll start with one i made some time ago.

OC is encouraged but only if it is low quality and forced by one sperg.

Then here you go. Some shops I made for the season.

8/10

Holla Forums trash not welcome

Holla Forums was best board till dysomnikike was installed

get out

OC with our balding jedi.

This is an old one of mine

Who was in the wrong here?

unfunny derivative

And gay.

At the highest level, only shitposting is encouraged.

Dubs confirm

Oh snap i got dubs to tho

Your post was in agreement with him so that is what your dibs represent. It's time to go back to Holla Forums.

bumping for oc

Here's mine, editted one should be obvious.

actually they're both edits, I just saved them at different times, the original one was like "you look cool" or whatever.

lol

Dysomnikike Holla Forums isn’t Holla Forums it’s r/dysomnikike

Still got the rest of them?

You are one devious O.G.

Name: Albert the Echindna
Sex: Bane
Likes: chuckling, flexing penis muscles, being unlike Sonic, shitty movies, Knuckles
Dislikes: The Chinese, minions, kino, Reddit Wars
Quote: ==YOU WILL REGRET THIS==
Origin: Knuckles's 2 cousin Albert, he lives on devil island protecting king emerald.
When he grows up he wants to be like knuckles and beat up Knox the minion when he tried to steal the king emerald
Power: can run like a black guy and strong as hek

Pretty nice

I like it

Back when we had that jennyfag who called himself Mr. Shake or something, I posed as TruthSeeker and made pic related to make him fuck off. The best part is I never saw him again after that night.

Also, I'm the sperg who spammed Dunkaccino every day for a week to get it established as a meme. I wasn't the only one spamming, and I wasn't the first one to suggest that it had memetic potential, but I was the first one to spam it prolifically on Holla Forums.

Yeah that was a really annoying and low quality week.

Not many creative anons here.

You can thank guys like and our beloved board owner for turning this place into Holla Forums 2.0.

i lik b

The Meme War of 2016 was by far the golden age of 8/tv/. Besides, why would the television and movies board be good when television and movies aren't good?

And here we have another shitposter who helped ruin this board. Good work, buddy!

i dont lik budy

I have to disagree here. You can make good memes of bad movies. It's probably easier too

go back tbh

"Good" by the standards of people who enjoy fun, not by the standards of highstrung autistes such as

Just a couple years ago, this place had a good share of good discussion. Nothing overly high-minded, nothing fun-killing, but we still had actual conversations about movies and tv shows beyond the blockbusters and political hot potatoes of the day.

no memes for brainlets

It still does. Start a LOTR thread, or something about a decent but little-known film like Dagon. If you start a thread about Star Wars or Maisie Williams, however, you can't be surprised when it goes to shit.

No, this board is shit now. For whatever reason, that's how the BO wants it, so he allows the shitposting to flourish.

Fake news.

The shitposting of 2016 was great because it was fun and lulzy but I think that means that it wasn't even really shitposting. Now we have actual shitposting so it did ruin the board by encouraging cancerous posters but it was fun before they started posting.

What you call fun and lulzy is what created the present state. Good job.

I just did it as a christmas present for you. glad you liked it.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums sans most of the pedophiles

Most

and with a BO who isn't a shit

Dysmomina dud noffink ronk