NETANYAHU ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING ANTISEMITES OVER SOROS CAMPAIGN

NETANYAHU ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING ANTISEMITES OVER SOROS CAMPAIGN

I'm not sure where this fucking timeline is going at this point, but straight from the fucking Jerusalem Post itself, here we go.

I fucking hate Netanyahu, but even this comes as a shock to me. The lead jew is causing jews around the world to get their panties in a bunch. I have a huge suspicion this is because Netanyahu is worried about the massive influx of jews that will inevitably exercise their right of return, and flood back into Israel, which the economy simply couldn't handle. Best case scenario this causes a civil war between the jews and they do some of the work for us.

archive.is/ZyQbP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Germany_(1939–45)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys

Yeah, it's totally not possible that this backfired on Netanyahu and now he's freaking out because Israel's at risk. I should kill myself, you're right mossad.

Netanyahu is so BASED™

Did you not read the fucking OP? He's suggesting this is blowing up in Netanyahu's face and now he's trying to sloppily recover.

Came here to say this.
SO MUCH BASED
MUCH NATIONALISM

The goyim know, the kikes are panicking and they are now doing spastic moves pointing fingers at each other.

Don't care, sooner the kikes start cannibalizing each other the better

Styx, is it you? Either way, seeing jews jew eachother brings me great pleasure. Hopefully they'll tear each other apart.

Gas yourselves, you fucking illiterates.

Yes you are. It's no longer a question of "if?" but rather "when?"

This is yet another ploy to rake in more shekels from stupid Israel sympathizers. Same shit like when some beta totally believes the sob story his abusive GF/wife tells him.

This is the typical false dichotomy shit that jews always pull. Whether it's leftist post-modernist kikes vs neoconservative kikes, or communism vs anarcho-capitalism, or muslims vs jews, etc.

So they constantly "fuck up" and show remorse so that they can remind the goyim about the 6 trillion?

tl;dr

their response to observing this, is ruthless. they effectively declare that they're abandoning any semblance of honest conversation and stop pretending to even care about ethics because, they say, of your behavior. because you want battle, they give it to you ruthlessly. they do it without even admitting responsibility for doing it. that's how much they hate it.

Its nothing but signaling to trick the goyim, and it fucking well worked.

So what's the problem?

when a kike says they hate conflict, they don't mean they hate the act, they mean they hate the person is opposing them at all.

Except it didn't.

if you agree with them or somehow indicate you dislike conflict as well, they will laugh, presuming their position was always the correct one

Kikes trying to kike other kikes. Different group of kikes probably act independent of one another, but still as a cohesive unit with higher up tying them together and instigating conflicts? I mean its not improbable. As I look at news, posts in all sorts of sites I try to take that idea with me, but some metric, like kike killing and white birthrate increasing are blatant wins of whites, so throughout this flux there should be us or good people at least who sometimes win.

But this soros thing of israel is just another group of kikes, probably having stakes in every venture, invested money in every arm, still winning no matter the outcome. Still growing stronger still. If it comes to kikes herassing other kikes its always just a kike win.

Unless you see a dead jew just assume that its just more jew tricks.

"Nu uh" isn't an argument faggot.

This is surreal. Will kikes call for a holocaust next?

I wonder what this looks like to normalfags? Jews accusing jews of "antisemitism". Hopefully the term will start to lose meaning.

Oh boy another round of jews playing both sides.

Atheist, orthodox, and secularised jews are all different groups with different ideals and hate each other like nothing else. Even among each group you have the nomadic jews and nationalist jews which hate each other. There are so many fracture points among their communities and their tactics are so samey that it's a wonder this hasn't happened sooner.

Pic related: Tel Aviv has massive gay pride parades and the orthodox jews think it's disgusting. One even ran out into the parade and did what jews do best, stabbed people in the back.

Kikes are devolving.

They're threatening BASED Netanyahu. It's getting critical.

What the fuck are you even sperging about?

Right, guys? Hahahaha ……Guys?

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

Just because they are fighting each other doesn't mean they don't hate whites more.

Because you are an idiot.
Get a clue and stop trying to back one side in Jewish schisms. Jews hate Jews and remain Jews.

is Netanyahu /ourguy/?

Right. The biggest example of this method, is when the jews claim to hate Christ on camera to the gentiles. They'll say directly to goy faces, that they hate christ and that they killed him. But this is a lie. They love Christ, they created him. Christ was a first century revolutionary rabbi in Israel, trying to overthrow the goy Roman occupation government. Christ is the jewish messiah.

Underrated

The fact is Marxist virus has infected jews as well. There are many jews who are as cucked as whites towards their own self interest, Zionism. Soros is at the end of the day a globalist, just like he sold out his fellow tribesmen to Nazis he is doing so with Israel. Netanyahu is aware Sorors funds the same globalist leftist organizations that whine about Palestinian oppreshun. And like the media class here in the West, the jewish media in Israel is the same globalist scum infected with the Marxist mindbug. They are cucking out their own country too.

vid very related.

MUH BASED MACRON
MUH BASED NETANYAHU
Reported.

The Israelis are using the Diaspora to gain the favor of the goyim. They're going to sacrifice the "liberal Jews" very soon, including Soros and others. But this is a Jewish trick, user. The currency they lose is well worth the investment.

Everyone seems to be overreacting very emotionally in this thread, and probably half of them are shills.

In case there's any confusion: Netanyahu is not "based" by any stretch of the imagination. Soros got Named: the general public is starting to gain some idea of who he is and what he's done. Netanyahu and friends are therefore trying to make it look like Soros acted alone; that he's one lone evil guy who is an enemy of Israel and also a nazi, and that nobody else there approves or is complicit in the things he's been doing. "This man totally doesn't represent us, go- guys!"

The pushback is presumably from any allies Soros still has in high places.

Soros DOES indeed fund organizations like that, but in several cases (Femen being the most visible and obvious), has suddenly pulled all his funding as soon as they started thinking about protesting against Israel.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if that's the angle Netanyahu is going to use to try and paint Soros as an enemy of Israel.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present: "Jews".

Netanyahu is on record as having mentioned the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

by which Zionists and Nazis agreed on a way to get Jews to Palestine, laying the foundations for Israel.

From accepting that, the step is not far to ask whether the Holocaust was fully ideologically motivated or rather a consequence of the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
or rather the lack of foodstuffs resulting from the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Germany_(1939–45)

Once Jews realize that the decision to eliminate them was, although criminal, a rational decision, they might snap out of their paranoia which drives them to try to eliminate the White race. Netanyahu might be going down that path.

Netanyahu should be the one, if no one else, who realizes what the anti-White agenda of the Globalists has done to weaken the capacity of their only allies, Europe and USA, to come to their aid in need.