BLEACHED

BLEACHED

but he's an oven dodging kike.

Looks like 2 nukes wasn't enough.

Kathleen Kennedy must be pissed.

Do white people ever suffer?

they have to live with cum colored skin

They are the same color you dumbass. This Diver guy looks like he has mongol genes to begin with.

Pick one.

I didn't know cum was pink.

his skin actually looks darker than their pasty mugs

Only when kikes are in positions of power and influence.

muh based nips

tfw when you will never have a website for you made where 13-19 year old kawaii japanese cuties can express their love for you

No one will ever express their love for you. You are unloveable.

It's because he looks like a chink.

We suffer when we see all that we've created be mocked and destroyed in the name of anti-white racial revanchism.

What proof is there of this guy being Jewish? Online anything I've seen has said he's mostly English with a bit of other European ethnicities mixed in. The last name is even of Anglo origin from what I've read.

Tbh he is pretty cute in TLJ, if I were Rey I'd let him come inside or stick it up my butt. Seriously, he's both hot yet there's emotional depth to him.

t. Femanon

He's not jewish, he's the goy they got to star as the white devil that audiences are supposed of hate. Problem is that they didn't want him to look too badass which would have made boys like him, but the insecurity and vulnerability they gave him made him very sympathic.

no shit he is well liked

BREACHED

I'm far better looking than this lanky fuck
man if I was a racemixer I could get so much pussy over there, I'm of german descent as well, bitches would be all over my schnitzel

Reminds me of a Doctor Who panel where they introduced the new Doctor, who is now female, and a woman raised her hand and said:
>but now that she is a woman, I can't fall in love with the Doctor and write fanfiction about how he will whisk me up in his Tardis and kiss me tenderly, while traveling through time and space and that's all I had to say.
Women will always prefer to see handsome young men in lead roles, instead of a woman possible competition.

Manlets detected

>Waifus are getting moist over a (((rat-face)))

Worst timeline.

Dubs, but for an obvious lie. No, something's not right, here.

You LARPing sonuvabitch.

I'd bleach the one in pink without hesitation

what did he mean by this?

I'm not talking about his height, more about how long his arms look.

"Mostly English" are you having a laugh mate? He looks more Mexican or Italian/Spanish than anything English. Remember this is the era where an African born on this island is considered English.

This. Idiots can’t even dislike him for the right reasons.

He doesn't even look white, I assumed he was a hapa or something.

Chicks dig into the Roger Waters style. No wonder why Pink Floyd always have tours in Japan

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

TITS OR GTFO

el goblino…

BASED

He looks odd.. but in an appealing way. Like those ugly dog breeds that are cute.

la bestia…

is that Lena Dunham?

Bis big break was from appearing on her shitty show Girls.

imagine having to do that

Maybe cause they saw him in Silence, the Japanese kino.

Nobody saw that one, it flopped. Plus it potrays Japs as inhuman, heartless people, wouldn't be released in Japan.

I don't get the meme anymore. Is it an attack on burgers or spics? Is it saying burgers ARE spics?

La Creatura…

*Criatura
Así que es sólo un maricón fingiendo ser un hispano esta vez. Trate de usar la traducción española real.

He's a yid. Learn the difference. It may help you live.

To my knowledge, he's not ethnically Jewish.
Be careful after the DOTR that you don't accidentally gas every white guy with dark hair and a large nose.

It's supposed to be an attack on burgers, but it's just as much an attack on how grotesque mongrels in general are.

Asians just have some weird fetish for emotionally disturbed bad boys.

to be on the safe side, you do tbh

wtf i love adam driver now?

Do you faggots have a single fact to back up your claims that he's a jew other than "he's ugly"?

just look at that brave motherfucker. he knew he had to lock lips with the beast and decided to go all in and try to swallow it whole.

K I K E D
I
K
E
D

Spics don't call Americans "Americano", "Americano" is for the people of the continent, doesn't matter the nation or ethnicity. Like, Canadians and Argentinians are "Americanos."
For people of the United States, it's Estadounidense. I don't believe, unless it's a Spaniard, that Spics would call themselves "Creatura" (That's not a Spanish word, Creature in Spanish is "Criatura").

To be fair, that's usually enough.